All Comments on 'Mouth, Meet Cock'

by latecomer91364

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
TJBillTJBillalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

Hey great story! I've been wanting to suck a cock for a long time. Your story definitely gets me motivated! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Man am I jealous

Wow. What a great story. I fantasize about sucking a cock every time I jerk off and know that it is only a matter of time until I take the leap. I cannot wait to enjoy the sensation of a soft cock growing hard in my mouth and ultimately swallowing a load of warm cum. I am not at all interested in men but have this compulsion to want to suck a cock to see what it is like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot Story!

This story reminds me of the first time I went down on a guy. It was a very exciting night! Keep writing!

LeatherChapsLeatherChapsalmost 7 years ago
Very hot

Very good... looking forward to more or chatting sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So true to life!

Great story, well written, and a very authentic-seeming account of a bi man's first experience. More!

bi_male4menbi_male4menalmost 7 years ago
Great story, well written and extremely exciting.

I appreciate the time you have taken in writing a well written and believable tale. My growing up in the San Fernando Valley and giving into my bi desires was a good experience as I was able to enjoy many of the gloryholes that used to be in the adult arcades in the bookstores in the Valley back in the day. Maybe I will take the time to share my stories like you have done. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Your story, before the bj and during sound like my own life. My own wife could braid dreadlocks with her pussy hair. I truly love the feeling of hard cock on my mouth. I do not like uncut cock, just seems unclean. I prefer large cock for sucking and small to medium for fucking. Good accounting of the first time!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I had a very similar experience...

First off, great storytelling. Even if I hadn't had a similar experience, I would be able to relate. Your story definitely made my dick hard! Obviously, this is something you lived, and, on behalf of all of us on this site, we thank you for sharing. Although my first ex never cheated on me - at least not that I knew of - she was very similar in the whole, "Ok, you go and be a paycheck for me, thing." And she was really lousy in bed. My second, wife, on the other hand, was a real pro in bed, and would fuck or suck any guy who came along and offered her $50 in order to support her gambling habit - all of which I learned about way too late, and triggered my second divorce. I discovered m4m sex after my first divorce, then re-discovered with a vengeance after my second. Although I sucked my first cock at a young age, it wasn't until I was in my late 30s - and with the help of the internet - that I really began exploring my bi side. When it comes to anal - definitely a top. I've been fucked a few times - enough to know it's better to give than receive. But orally very versatile - really just depends on my mood on any given day. 69 is awesome, although it does require a bit of concentration to pull off successfully. I still prefer pussy and female ass, but every now and then, I like a good m2m blowjob or bubble butt. Thanks again for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Thanks for you story. Unlike you, I had never given any thought to sucking a cock. It just sort of happened one night when I was 48. I remember thinking that I was pissed because I had not done it much sooner in my life. That night changed my life. For about I Year, I identified myself as bi. I then realized that I hadn't even had a date with a woman, but was always looking for a cock to suck. I lived in Phoenix at the time and there were a couple of bath houses so , when I got really horny for a cock, I would just go there and suck 2 or 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

It is funny. Once you suck cock it just makes so much sense doesnt it?? I love sucking and my first time ending in 69, cumming and then tasting cum was beautiful. A revelation really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Kinda reminds me of my start to cocksucking and a marriage that was going no where fast!

yowseryowserabout 5 years ago
Sweet

Emotional, attentive, authentic, a lovely tale of 'firsts' always an intriguing transition in life, 'second' is not the same (although often better.)

"my 'friendulum'" -- very clever.

May your mouth and penis find happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
God Sucks Cock

God sucks cock and swallows as well. Go figure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I just sucked my first cock, so your story really resonated.. I have a frigid wife, and mused fir some time about doing it, set it up on Grindr, had the same trepidation, and will never forget the feeling of making a man cum in my mouth… once you’ve experienced it, you can never go back…

jrt20jrt20over 2 years ago

very erotic and well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have never swallowed but I had man cum in my mouth the first time I ever sucked anyone. I loved it when his cock already quite thick swelled even more and i knew I had just made him cum. I took it deeper and so maybe I have swallowed just never though about it. I tried to taste another after he jacked off I quickly grabbed his cock with my mouth and got his cum but he quickly kissed me french style and licked most of it back out. Too bad as I wanted to tatse his cock on my tongue befor I swallowed.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very enjoyable story. The first time I sucked a cock I was terrified, thrilled, confused, aroused & overjoyed. I was also trembling from nervousness & had an upset stomach. I like to think the cum I swallowed settled my stomach, maybe. I didn't know what I was doing but the other guy kept saying, "OMG, OMG that feels so good." I guess I did alright because he was fully erect and shot a nice wad (not strings or ropes) of cum into my mouth. I was thrilled I had finally sucked a dick after 10 years of fantasizing. I also knew I love sucking cock.

Since then I realized I enjoy sex with men. I'm in my 60's and if I was divorced I'd stick with M2M because it is so much more satisfying than sex with women.

Thanks for the good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous