Mouth, Meet Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sure that I was red as a beet, but I nodded and coughed out, "Nah, I'm alright..." and I chuckled, "Let me just catch my breath a little."

He dismounted from his push-up position, curled up around my dick, and said, "Breathe in."

Then he sucked me all the way down, back up and off, and said, "Breathe out."

He continued this routine, on and off my cock a few more times. I choked out a laugh. I always knew in my heart that gay sex would be awesome, but I had no idea that it could be this fun and funny. As I settled down, he twisted his body around, pulling me onto my side in a sixty-nine position. We looked down the lengths of our bodies at each other.

He smiled, and said, "Take your time, and just jump in when you're ready," and slithered his mouth back around me, sucking at a more leisurely pace.

A few more breaths, and I was ready. Somehow, my wits gathered around me, and I began to use what i had learned that morning. I licked my lips to moisten them, planted them on his cock head as if in a kiss, and slowly engulfed him, treasuring each quarter inch that filled my maw as I smoothly took him down to his pubic bone. Once there, he again blocked my windpipe, but I was back in control. I didn't gag, I held my breath for a moment and eased back, catching my air through my nose and licking all around the fuck stick as it traversed my oral cavity.

He moaned around my own cock and the sensation of sucking while being sucked soon had me on the brink again. I felt that the time was right, I didn't know if I could hold off my orgasm again, considering the sensuous expertise with which he brought me closer. I distracted myself by gradually increasing my speed, eventually all-out fellating him with true gusto. Finally, I was sucking his dick hard and fast, like a piston in a V-8. I could feel the stirrings in my own loins.

Suddenly he gasped out, "I'm gonna cum."

I sucked harder and faster, and he said, a little surprised, "Did you hear me? I'm gonna cum!"

I had heard him alright. This was always my plan. I sucked as if my life depended on it, and soon his body tensed. I knew the time was here.

He let out a series of moaning gasps, and it happened. Warmth, wetness and suddenly, that taste in my mouth. He wasn't a gigantic shooter. The first spurt coated my tongue, which was licking his frenulum, the underside of his helmet. I could feel the next spurt, which caused the little pool he was making to cascade off the edges of my tongue into the lower regions of my mouth. It tasted so good, forming the opinion of ejaculate that would stay with me forever: it seemed to have a metallic taste, although I had never eaten metal, salty, to be sure, but to me it was the nectar of the Faggot Gods.

Another spurt, and my mouth felt almost half full. I had now taken a man's sperm, tasted it, and gently kept sucking in and out as a few more dribbles caressed my tongue. I was ecstatic, overjoyed. I had arrived.

His gasping moans morphed into long, heavy breaths, and soon after he cautiously withdrew his overly sensitive cock from my eager, appreciative mouth. Later, I would learn how sexy it was to show my donor his cum, and then swallow, but on this day, I just swallowed most of it, keeping a little bit to savor as it coated the inside of my mouth. It went down so easily, and it was in that moment that I felt like I was now this huge, dedicated, cock-crazy faggot, gulping down cum like a twenty dollar street whore.

Steve rolled onto his back, reveling in his orgasmic afterglow, while I rolled onto mine, and started jacking my cock, so hard that I could have cut diamonds with it. He had no interest in swallowing mine, and that was fine. I didn't expect it.

He maneuvered around, stroking my thigh with one hand, cupping and gently kneading my balls. Just the fact that he was there, touching me, put me over the edge, and I expelled my little starter-spurt followed by a stream of sperm that came out with such force that it hit my chin. God, I felt so good! This man was touching me, watching me come. The next two shots gained successively less distance, landing on my chest, then my abdomen, and as I moaned and grunted in my own ecstasy, the last few dribbles and spurts didn't fall far from my penis-tree.

I lay back, exhausted and thoroughly satisfied. The one part of this experience that I cannot recall is what happened next, or what was said.

As I dressed, I looked at him and told him what I had never mentioned in our previous email and phone conversations.

"That was my first... yours is the first cock I ever sucked."

He seemed genuinely surprised. "No way. Really?"

I nodded, "Yeah."

He chuckled, and I'll never forget what he said. "Well, you take to it like a duck to water. I would've thought you'd been doing this for years."

I was so proud of myself, I must have been beaming. We said our good-byes, and as his door closed behind me, I re-entered the sunshine a different man.

The last thing I truly recall was when I was driving up Burbank Boulevard. Just as I crossed White Oak Avenue, I realized I could still taste the last residue of his cum. I smiled to myself and drove on, into a future that was not the same as the one that had beckoned me before.

The End of the Beginning.

12