Mouthwatering

Story Info
Have I learned my lesson?
900 words
4
8.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sensation overload while trying to focus on something is extremely difficult.

My master has been edging me since I misbehaved the other day. I pushed master thinking I was being cute, but I pushed too far. Still in need of training, this I know. My punishment was no orgasm for a week. At the time I was like bring it (I know, I know).

Now my mouth is watering. Edging is great, but I am losing my mind. I have to focus on something and my mind wanders...

Master likes it when I am waiting for him. Waiting on his bed, on my knees with my shoulders back and my breasts pushed out. I am kneeling there holding my leash out waiting for master to come home from work.

I hear his truck pull into the drive, his toy is starting to get wet, wet with excitement. Master opens the door to the bedroom. He sees me and grins. He closes the door, I lower my eyes. Master is not gonna come in. I continue to kneel, hoping at some point he will come back in.

A short while later, master opens the door again. I look up at him, he grins at me again and closes the door. I lower my eyes again and wait.

A short while later, master opens the door again. I look up at him, he grins at me, but this time he walks in. His toy starts getting excited, she begins to pulse. Master walk over towards me with that grin, that grin that makes me excited. God that grin.

Master slides his hand around my neck, all the way to the back of my neck, his hands glide through my hair. He grabs a handful of hair and pulls. My head flows backwards, exposing my neck. He gently kisses my neck.

He lets go and walks over to our toy cabinet. He pulls out something with black straps. Master places it around me and into my mouth. He looks at me, right into my eyes. It's like he can see into my soul. You have been a bad girl this week.

He grabs my breasts, both hands full of my breasts, he leans down and begins licking my soft pink perky nipples. He inserts one of my nipples into his mouth, and sucks. He slowly grazes his teeth over my nipples. It feels amazing, I let out a little moan.

Master stands back up, he placed his hands under my arms and lifts me off the bed. He sits me down on the bed. He begins to slide his nice hard present against me skin. It slides against my bare breasts, causing me to moan again. I want it, the feeling of his pulsating present against my bare skin...hmmm.

He grabs my head ( ever so gently, but with a force only he can ). He inserts himself into my mouth, and begins to move in and out. Slow at first, then faster and faster. I can feel him pulsing against my tongue. His toy, is getting wet. Oh this is what I have been waiting for. I can feel her just pooling on the bed. Master, is moaning. The sounds of him enjoying himself, is making me get hot, very hot. He is holding onto my hair as he thrusts in and out.

Master stops, he places his hands underneath my arms and lifts me up and lays me on the bed. He spreads my legs tying them into the cuffs. I am spread wide open ready to receive master.

He slides his head in between my legs. No soft, he is licking me hard, in fast circular motions. Master inserts one finger. Pushing it in and out, faster. My body is squirming, I am lifting my bottom off the bed.

Master slides his tongue up to my clit and back down perineum, then back up again. He has two fingers in me now, moving fast penetrating me. My body is beginning to twitch. Master looks up, and with great force says "NO".

Master climbs on top of me, grabbing ahold of my whole body. He inserts his present into his toy. Oh my whole body feels as if it is going to explode. He is so hard, and she is so accepting to finally have him.

His thrusts are fast and with a purpose. With each thrust my body is ready. I can not let go without his ok. Each thrust pushes me closer to that edge. His head buried in my neck, as his breathe and mine are like one. Both so close, master pushes himself up and looks down at me, he flashes me that grin. Oh that grin, it causes my back to arch, master knows I am close. He looks right in my eyes, and says cum for me my sweet submissive.

As the words left his lips, my body lets go. As I am enjoying the sweet release, I feel master cum as well. His pulsating present pushing me. Oh that feeling.

Master picks me up off the bed and carries me into the bathroom. He set me down on the toilet. He gently removes the toy, and places it on the counter. He starts the water, and lifts me into the shower...

Have I learned my lesson yet...hell no, that was amazing...damn master is good.