Move-In Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped out of my shorts and into my jeans, pulling them up past my butt. I zipped and buttoned the jeans then moved on to the shirt Savannah gave me. I pulled it over my head. My boobs weren't as big as hers, so it was a little looser than it would've been on her, but I thought it fit comfortably.

"What do you think?" I said.

Savannah whirled back around. "You look great!" she said, smiling. Her smile put me at ease.

"Thanks," I said bashfully. "Not just for saying that but for the shirt, too."

"Don't mention it, Sal," she said. "That's what roomies are for."

Savannah turned back toward her shoes and, with her back toward me, lifted her sundress up and over her head. I got a fuller look at the round bum and light purple panties I caught glimpses of earlier in the day. Savannah didn't seem to care how much I saw.

I felt like I should look away, and I tried to - really, I did. But there was just something so exhilarating about her. It was like her body drew my eyes toward her.

Leaving her bra on, she pulled the pink top over her head. She was about to put on her jeans but, after thinking about it for a minute, turned back around where I was staring back at her.

"Oh hey," she said, smiling. "Don't mind me."

She rummaged through one of her dresser drawers and pulled out a white thong.

"Can't have panty lines," she said. "These jeans are too tight for that." Savannah laughed to herself. I hoped to be as confident as she was someday.

She turned back around, not at all trying to hide herself from view but instead just looking for her pants, which she found in short order. She tugged down her light purple undies and tossed them aside, leaving her exposed butt on display.

At this point, I didn't know if she just liked showing off her body or if this was normal for roommates. Honestly, I didn't care. Savannah was, dare I say it, sexy. Her body was breathtaking, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't find her attractive.

Savannah pulled up her thong, followed by her nearly skin-tight white jeans. She turned around and, without missing a beat, asked how she looked.

"You look great," I said. I meant it.

"Thanks, Sal," she answered. "I think it's time to kick the night off right, don't you?" Savannah turned on some music and continued getting ready. "Want a drink?" she asked a few minutes later. "My parents gave me some wine. Or we could do a shot if that's your thing."

"Sure," I said, not wanting to put a damper on things.

"Which?" she asked.

"Up to you," I answered.

"How about some wine now then maybe a shot before we leave?" She didn't wait for me to respond, as she poured some white wine into two red plastic cups.

We clinked our plastic cups together.

"Cheers, Sal," Savannah said.

"Cheers," I echoed.

We went on getting ready. Savannah did her hair and makeup. I did, too, but nowhere near the extent to which she did.

"Can you be honest with me about something?" Savannah asked when she finished getting ready.

"Sure," I said. "What's up?"

"How's my cameltoe situation?" she asked, gesturing toward her crotch.

"Sorry, what?" I said.

"I mean, can you see one?"

"Uh, no I can't. You're good."

"Thanks, Sal," she said. "These pants are tight. I just wanted to be sure. So, are you ready to go?"

"Yeah," I answered. "I'm ready whenever you are."

"Okay, we can leave in a few. How about that shot?"

"Sure."

Savannah poured two shots of vodka into a pair of decorative shot glasses. "To a fun night," she said, bumping her glass against mine and tossing it back. I followed suit.

We grabbed our phones and left our dorm.

"Do you know how to get there?" I asked.

"Yeah, I looked it up," she answered. "It's not far. It should only be about a ten-minute walk from here."

There were a lot of people out and about. For the upperclassmen, it was the first night of getting back into the swing of things. For the freshmen like Savannah and me, it was our first night of college partying. I wondered where everyone else was going. Maybe they were all going to the same party we were. I had no idea what to expect.

We arrived at the address soon enough. A bunch of big, athletic-looking guys stood outside the entrance to the building.

"Hey there," Savannah said.

"What's good?" one of the guys at the door said.

"We're here for the party," she said. "We're with Steve."

"Hmmm, Steve?" the guy continued. "I don't know anyone named Steve. Are you freshmen?"

"Yeah, why?" she responded. "You want me to flash you or something?"

"Would you do it?" he asked.

"If it'll get us into the party, then yeah," Savannah replied boldly.

"What about-" he continued, until Savannah cut him off.

"I'm not touching you," she answered. "That's where I draw the line."

"I'll tell you what, then," he said. "If your friend here licks your pussy, I'll let y'all inside." He gestured toward me as he said it.

I was shocked. Was this some kind of freshman hazing or something? And why was Savannah playing along? It was almost like she was enjoying this. I didn't have much time to think about it before Savannah jumped in.

"You don't have to do that, Sal," she said. "Don't worry."

"I guess we don't have a deal then," the guy said back.

"What about him?" Savannah asked, pointing toward a skinny guy with glasses walking by on the opposite side of the street. "What if I get him to do it? Then will you let us in?"

The guys looked at themselves and nodded. "Yeah," one of them answered. "Go for it."

"Savannah, you don't have to do this," I tried to interject. "We can go somewhere else."

"Don't worry, Sal," she said. "It's not a big deal. These guys want a show, and I'm going to give it to them."

She winked at me in the same way she had a few times that day.

"Hey, you!" she shouted toward the guy across the street. He stopped and looked at us. "Come over here."

To my surprise, he complied and trotted over. He was a thin guy with dark, curly hair and round glasses. His plaid shirt and khakis weren't exactly high fashion, but the look suited him.

"What's your name?" Savannah asked him.

"Tommy," he answered. "What's yours?"

"Savannah," she replied. "It's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too," he answered. "What's this about?"

"Listen, these guys won't let us into the party unless you eat me out," she said.

Talk about being direct. She wasn't wasting any time beating around the bush.

"So can you do that for me?" Savannah asked.

"I, uh, sure," Tommy replied.

"Have you ever eaten a girl out before?" she asked him, more softly this time.

"Well..." he began. He didn't get a chance to say more.

"Well, get ready, Tommy," she interjected. You're going to see my twat in a second."

I was surprised that someone so sweet and sophisticated would use a phrase like that. Then again, what was she supposed to say instead? You're going to see my vulva? That didn't really fit either.

Savannah unbuttoned her jeans and pulled down the zipper. She tugged her jeans downward, taking her thong with them, until they were at her knees. Her sex was fully exposed for all to see. Savannah had no pubic hair to speak of, leaving her mons bare.

The upperclassmen and I looked on in amazement. I couldn't believe she was doing this. Apparently, neither could they.

"What're you waiting for, Tommy?" she said. "Go ahead."

Tommy closed his eyes and moved his head toward Savannah's crotch. After a few inexpert licks, Savannah grabbed him by his curly hair and removed him from the crux of her legs.

"How's that?" she asked the upperclassmen as she pulled up her jeans and buttoned them. "Satisfied?"

"Yup," one of them said. "Come on in. The party's down in the basement."

Savannah smiled and looked back at Tommy. "Thanks, Tommy," she said and kissed him on the cheek. "My hero."

Savannah grabbed him by the hand and pulled him toward the door. I followed behind them. We descended some wooden stairs into a packed basement with loud music. There must have been a couple hundred people in there.

"Let's get a drink," Savannah said, pointing toward a keg in the corner of the room. The three of us weaved our way through the crowd, and Tommy began filling three cups with unappetizing foamy beer.

"What was that?" I asked Savannah.

"What was what?" she replied.

"Outside, I mean..." my voice trailed off.

"Oh that?" Savannah said. "That was nothing. Some of these older guys just like to screw with people. The best way to get what you want is to beat them at their own game, so I grabbed Tommy here and that was that. I wasn't going to let them pressure you into anything, but it didn't bother me in the least. Honestly, it was kind of fun."

Tommy handed each of us a cup of foamy beer.

"Cheers, guys," Savannah said as she raised her cup. We clinked our plastic cups together as the music thumped around us.

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened outside. It was nice of Savannah not to pressure me into joining her little exhibition, but deep down, I was kind of jealous of Tommy. Maybe it was that shot of vodka getting to me, but I couldn't get Savannah out of my head. There was something so alluring about her, something so enthralling that just drew me to her. But it was Tommy that got to taste her, not me. Maybe it was for the best. We were roommates, after all. I didn't want to make things weird between us or anything.

"Sally!" Savannah said.

"Huh?" I replied.

"Tommy was asking you a question," she answered. I must have tuned out the conversation - if you could tune anything out with this music blaring - as my mind wandered.

"Oh," I said. "Sorry about that. It's hard to hear in here."

"No problem," Tommy said. He smiled warmly, putting me at ease. "I was just asking where you're from."

"Not too far from here," I said. "I grew up about half an hour away."

"Neat," he answered. "So this must be like going to school in your backyard."

"Something like that," I replied.

The three of us got to talking, though it was more like shouting because of the music. Tommy was a freshman like us. He was walking to meet up with some friends when Savannah called him over, and the rest was history. We talked about the upcoming year, our interests, and a number of other things until Savannah interrupted.

"I love this song!" she said. "Come on, Tommy. Want to dance with me?"

Not waiting for a reply, she took his hand and pulled him toward the middle of the crowd. I watched as she turned around and began grinding up against him while the music pounded on. Tommy just sort of let her do her thing and soaked it all in.

I guess I'm on my own now, I thought to myself. I looked around to see if I could work my way into a big group so I wouldn't have to stand awkwardly by myself. Before I got a chance, I felt a hand tap me on the shoulder.

"It's Sally, right?" a voice said.

I spun around. It was Steve.

"Oh, hi Steve," I said. "Good to see you again."

"Same here," he answered. "You're not here by yourself are you?"

"No," I replied. "Sally's around here somewhere."

"Ah, okay. I texted her a couple times, but she never answered me."

"Well, things have been pretty crazy since we got here. She probably didn't see your texts."

"Crazy? What do you mean?"

"Oh, I just mean it's been really loud in here," I said, trying to backtrack and avoid telling Steve about Savannah's show outside. "And there's so many people in here that you can barely move. She probably didn't notice the texts, that's all."

"Oh, okay," he said. "But she's around here somewhere?"

"Yeah, I think she's in the crowd over there. I kind of lost track."

"That's okay. I'll catch up with her eventually."

Steve and I chatted for a while. He was a junior and a finance major. Apparently the guys outside were some people on the rugby team that he had met a couple of times but otherwise didn't really know. In a way, I was relieved to know that he didn't orchestrate what had happened out there.

"So you're from New York?" I asked, picking up on a comment he made about spending the summer at an investment bank in the city.

"Yeah," he answered. "My family's from upstate New York, but I worked in Manhattan over the summer."

"Oh, that's cool," I said. "I've never been."

"Never been to New York?" he asked. He sounded surprised.

"Yeah," I said, a little bit embarrassed. My whole family lived in the south, so I never really had a reason to venture up north.

"Well, why don't you give me your number?" Steve continued, not missing a beat. "Then you can text me if you ever find yourself in the city."

"Sure," I said, smiling. Steve was a nice guy. I knew he was more interested in Savannah earlier, but he was still really friendly and easy to talk to. Besides, Savannah seemed preoccupied with Tommy anyway.

I added my number to Steve's phone and handed it back to him. We talked for a little bit longer, and he introduced me to some of his friends. Just as Steve briefly left to get a drink, Savannah and Tommy emerged from the crowd and, seeing me in a larger circle of people, came over to join me.

"Hey, guys," I said.

"Hey, Sal," Savannah answered. "Want to introduce us to your friends?"

After a short round of introductions, Steve returned to the circle.

"Hi, Savannah," Steve said. "Glad you could make it."

"Hey, Steve," she replied. "Me, too. This is Tommy by the way."

Tommy extended his hand, and he and Steve exchanged hellos as they shook hands. I noticed that Tommy's other hand held Savannah's. Steve noticed, too. He looked a little disappointed but hid it well. A bit of awkward small talk followed.

"Steve, is there a bathroom here somewhere?" I asked.

"Unfortunately not," Steve answered. "People usually just go outside behind the building."

"That's okay," I said. "No problem."

"Come on," Savannah said to me. "I'll go with you." Letting go of Tommy, she grabbed my hand and whisked me upstairs.

We stepped outside into the evening air. It was much cooler outside than it was in the crowded basement, providing a welcome break from the party. We walked around the building until we reached the back.

"Fun party, right?" Savannah asked rhetorically as she undid her jeans and pulled them down to her knees. She squatted with her back against the wall and pulled her pants and thong forward with her hand.

The next thing I heard was the sound of splashing on the pavement. I could vaguely make out a steady stream from the corner of my eye but politely maintained eye contact with my roommate as she talked.

"Yeah, definitely," I said. "It seems like you and Tommy are enjoying yourselves."

"Yeah, he's a lot of fun," Savannah answered. "He's a good kisser too." She winked at me as she shook herself dry and pulled up her pants.

"That's great," I said. "I talked to Steve for a little while. I didn't mention anything about Tommy. I figured you wouldn't want him to know."

"That's fine," she said. "You could've said whatever you wanted. He's not my boyfriend or anything. I only talked to him for two minutes earlier tonight. Besides, there are plenty more college nights if I want to see him again. I doubt one night with Tommy would push him away."

"That's true," I responded. I wasn't going to bring up how I gave him my number.

"Aren't you going to pee?" Savannah asked. "That's why we came out here, isn't it?"

"No, that's okay. I'll just go when I get back to our dorm."

"Are you sure? It might be a while."

"Actually, I think I might head back now. It's getting kind of late, and I was up early today so I'm tired. Can you say bye to Steve for me and let him know I went back to our dorm?"

"I sure can. Do you want me to walk you back? I can walk with you and be back at the party in no time."

"No, that's alright. I'll be okay. It's a short walk and most of it is on campus anyway."

"If you're sure."

"I am. You'd better get back to Tommy. I'll see you back in the room. Have fun, and text me if you need anything."

"Thanks, Sal. I'll try not to wake you. See you bright and early in the morning when we wake up for orientation." She smiled, turned around, and headed back into the party.

I began my walk back to the dorm. I hadn't gotten far when I heard a voice from behind me. It was Steve.

"Wait up!" he called. He jogged to catch up to me as I slowed my pace. "I figured you could use someone to walk you back."

"That's okay," I said. "I can manage."

"I insist," he continued. He put his hand on my lower back and walked beside me.

We chatted casually as we walked. He told me about another party that he was throwing the next night at his place. It was going to be much smaller. He asked if Savannah and I would come by. I said I'd talk to Savannah about it in the morning.

Soon enough, we were outside the doors to my building.

"I guess this is goodnight, then," Steve said. "Unless you need to be escorted up to your room?"

"I think I'm all set," I answered, completely oblivious to the implication of his question.

"No problem," he said. "Goodnight then." He bent down and kissed me on the cheek.

"Oh, umm, goodnight," I blurted out. I felt my face get warm from blushing.

I spun around, tapped my ID, and scurried upstairs to my room. Only once I got upstairs did the point of his comment hit me. I could've had more than a kiss. I wasn't sure I even wanted that, but I felt dumb for not realizing it.

I quickly changed out of my evening clothes, took off my bra, and put on shorts and a loose t-shirt. I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste and headed down the hall to the bathroom. After a quick pee, I brushed my teeth and washed my hands and face. I returned to my room and plugged in the lights Savannah had hung earlier that day so she wouldn't be in total darkness when she got back. I plugged in my phone, climbed into bed, and quickly fell asleep from exhaustion.

The next thing I knew, the door swung open and I heard Savannah giggling. I was going to sit up and ask how her night was until I heard a second voice.

"Are you sure she won't mind?" the voice said. It sounded like Tommy.

"Nah, she's cool," Savannah's voice responded. "Besides, I texted her to ask if it was okay, and she never answered. I'm sure she's already sound asleep."

I kept my eyes shut and pretended to be asleep. I didn't know how I felt about the whole thing, but I wanted to be a good roommate. Maybe someday I'd even need Savannah to return the favor.

I heard the door close. There was a short moment of silence. I waited and wondered what would happen next.

They started kissing. The sounds of their lips meeting and their tongues tangoing filled the room. I heard zippers dropping and clothes being removed. More kissing and heavy breathing followed. I didn't dare open my eyes. I didn't want them to think I was watching.

I heard them climb onto Savannah's bed. They rustled around, probably trying to get comfortable.

"Do you want to eat me out again, Tommy?" Savannah whispered.

"Mhmm," Tommy said.

There was more rustling that gave way to a long moan from Savannah.

"Oooh," she moaned. "Yes, right there, Tommy. Yes, yes, yes..." her voice trailed off.

Did I dare to open my eyes for one little peek? Tommy's face would be between her legs, and I doubt Savannah would be looking over at me as Tommy pleasured her. I agonized over it for a bit longer as Tommy's sucking and slurping sounds continued on.

I decided to look. I opened my right eye, ever so slightly, to watch what was happening. They weren't looking toward me. The room was dimly lit, and I realized my bed was in the shadows anyway. I let my eyes open wide to take it all in.

Savannah was completely naked. She rested on her back, legs spread apart, hands running through Tommy's curly hair. Her round boobs moved freely as her body responded to Tommy's licks. I couldn't make out all the details, but I could see her hard nipples protrude from her fleshy spheres. I couldn't see below her flat, stretched-out tummy since Tommy's head was in the way.