Movie and Food

Story Info
I don't get enough popcorn so I eat something else.
1.3k words
4.67
4.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********

The following is a story that I wrote for a lady who requested this scene. While it is a bit like something I wrote before I was certainly happy to write it for her. If there are other scenes that other ladies would like me to write for them then please feel free to contact me. I will do my best to bring your pleasure.

**********

It has been a long day. You certainly need to relax. Maybe a movie and some popcorn or something just as generic as that will do well. You open up that little packet of popcorn you happen to have in the pantry and put it in the microwave. You start to look through Netflix; what is there to watch? A though pops into your head. Maybe you should text me and see if I want to come over. Maybe we can relax together. Maybe that will get the day over quicker.

The smell of readying popcorn slowly grows in your kitchen. You have not got a text back from me yet. Maybe I just haven't read it yet. That's okay, I might still be at work. The microwave beeps and you take your "food" and sit down on the couch, still trying to figure out what movie might be worth watching.

You keep scrolling, scrolling, searching for whatever. Maybe that one will do for now. Probably not very good, but you like the lineup of actors in it. Movie starts slowly, but you get to chuckle at a few of the intro lines. So far so good. Might be a good afternoon after all. You hear a knock on the door.

You are briefly annoyed that whoever it is has interrupted the start of your movie. You were just about to start enjoying it. It springs to mind though that it might be me at the door. You did invite me. You open the door and see me smiling, though worn out a bit after what may have been a long day at work. You invite me in and I sit on the couch next to you. We both know why I was invited here, but I am hoping that the day will end well, regardless of what that means to both of us.

The movie seems to take your attention again, another funny little line. It seems to be a pretty good movie after all. We watch in silence for maybe half an hour, laughing at those little jokes throughout. The popcorn doesn't last long though. I reach for one last handful. You are sure I reach poorly. My hand touches your leg instead. Or was that my original intention. My fingers grip your thigh gently. Now you are sure it was my intention all along.

You look down at where my hand is going. You see my other hand reach for the other side of your leg. You can see I am not looking at the movie, just the thigh between my hands. I lean forward and softly kiss your thigh just above the knee. You cannot help but let your knee fall towards me a bit, parting your legs slightly, inviting me to go in that direction.

Maybe I am taking your hint, maybe I am just going where I want to go but you can feel my lips venture further up your leg, my hands following them. My fingers grip you just a little tighter as you feel them on your thigh. You feel a ripple of pleasure bounce into you. You are a bit shocked at how much you are enjoying this but can't wait for more.

I slide my body off the seat and kneel in front of you, my lips beginning to explore up your leg faster. The movie does not have your attention anymore, though it seems this might be a dramatic part of it. At least for now you prefer the action in real life than the drama on film. You are certainly letting the action take your attention with your little moans of pleasure getting louder the closer my lips get to your pussy.

You cannot see my face as my head travels further, disappearing up the little skirt you have on. The thought pops into your head that you are glad you wore a skirt and not jeans. You just look up, faced forward, letting the feeling of my touches drift over you. I let one hand go to your other leg, pushing just lightly against your thigh, perhaps in an attempt to make more room for myself. Either way, you let your legs part further. You want me to continue on my adventure.

You feel a single finger slide under your panties and subtly pull them out of my way. It occurs to you that you are wet for me. You are sure I like how wet you are. You hope I enjoy your taste. The feeling of my breath against your pussy gets stronger and stronger as my mouth gets closer and closer with each kiss. You cannot help but put your hands on the back of my head in an attempt to hold me down, even pushing me towards what you hope is my goal.

I don't resist your push; I don't want to. I want to taste you and you can hardly wait. The feeling of my breath drifting across your pussy falls away and is replaced by the feeling of my tongue against your clit. Your grip on the back of my head strengths. You are not surprised at my destination, but you are surprised at how much you enjoy the feeling of it. The pressure the tip of my tongue is applying to your clit grows as does the sounds of your moaning, urging me forward.

You part your legs a bit more for me, attempting to maybe let me get closer to you, just in case I can. It doesn't feel like I can get closer, but a new feeling happens, two fingers sliding up your pussy. I begin gently rubbing within your vagina, slowly but going deeply enough to unlock a new level of intensity of your moaning. Maybe it is the grip of your fingers within my hair, but the speed of my touch begins to increase. Sweat seems to grow over your forehead.

Maybe I just find another part of you but there is a pop of joy between your legs. Your head pushes backwards onto the pillow behind you as your hips push towards me. My exploration continues as you try to press your pussy closer to my face. You are not sure your motion is helping but you certainly don't care if it is. The orgasm inside you wants to escape and I am trying to free it.

Your lungs seem to be overworking as each breath tries harder to get all that is required of it. You cannot help but keep pressing your pussy against my face. You can feel that you are beginning to slide down the seat. You take one hand from the back of my head and brace yourself against the seat, hoping to hold the gush of pleasure where it is.

It is too difficult to hold yourself there anymore but you try your best. You are not sure where you are falling to now. Your eyes are closed anyway, you can't see where I am, but you can certainly feel it. You can feel that orgasm rush across your body. Your hand returns to the back of my head gripping my hair tightly. You are not sure if the room is shaking, or it is just you. You don't care. The volume of your voice intensifies to match the press of my tongue and fingers.

You cannot help but let your hips quiver and shake as the orgasm gushes across you, covering my face with your wetness. You think you may be falling into my face as your orgasm owns you. My fingers stop moving, simply holding you there as I try to taste as much of your orgasm as possible. The air seems to return to your lungs as my mouth slows against you. You fingers touch the back of my head gently. You cannot talk right now; your touch will have to be the thanks you can show.