My Favorite Realtor Ch. 01

Story Info
Thanks to a happy mistake, an affair begins.
3.6k words
4.59
21k
24
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 07/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After taking a job where I was mainly sitting on my butt for long stretches at a time, I was tired of sitting on my wallet. I decided to ditch the wallet, and get a wallet case for my phone. I didn't like the thought of having a cover over the front screen of my phone, but quickly realized that the best wallet phone cases had them. I eventually purchased one such case and I'm still using the same type four years later.

The phone case only had one issue. If I shut the front cover, and then locked my phone, the position of the strap that held it down, combined with me pushing the lock button, caused the phone to take a svreenshot. Couldn't tell you the number of times my wife would ask why I had a screenshot of my lock screen or a random Facebook post. Took me a while, but I learned to lock my phone, then close the case.

While this was happening, my wife and I had started to look into buying a new home, around the end of summer 2017. One of my wife's old coworkers had quit that job to work with her best friend, who was fast becoming one of the top realtors in our state. Kayli was young, successful, and full of life. Even though I wasn't sure buying a house was the right step at the time, I was enjoying looking at houses with her. Kayli loved her clients, and was quick to add them on the various social media platforms that she liked to post on.

Kayli was the typical young 20-something year old that posted her entire life on Facebook, snapchat, and Instagram. Coffee runs, houses she was showing, workouts, dates with girlfriends, etc. I predictably liked the workout photos the best, as Kayli had a killer body, with D size breasts that she always showed off in the pictures. To complete the image, Kayli was just over five feet tall, had long black year, a piercing in her nose, and was thick and curvy in all the right places.

It was one of these such pictures where our story picks up. I remember it well. She was in her home gym out in the garage. Covered in sweat, the caption read that she had just gotten done on the treadmill. She was wearing a blue tank top, and the photo was angled down from above her head, showing a smile on her face, her hair pulled up in a bun, and a great view of her cleavage. I admired the photo, posted on snapchat, for a few seconds before a coworker of mine walked up to talk. I quickly shut and locked my phone and sat it done, not even thinking about it any more.

Over the next hour, I heard my phone go off a few times, but couldn't get to it. When I finally did, I had a few messages on Facebook from Kayli, all of them asking why I took a snapshot of her snapchat photo. Oh shit. I checked my photo gallery, quickly deleting the screenshot of her that had been saved to it. I explained to her what had happened, apologizing profusely, and telling her that it was an accident, and she could even ask my wife how often it happens to my phone. I ended by telling her that I would delete her snapchat so it wouldn't happen again, and that I hoped it didn't stop her from wanting to work with us on buying a house.

The response I got back from her was unexpected to say the least. She laughed! Told me it was no big deal and that she was actually flattered, if not a little confused by it. She was used to guys, especially her clients, admiring her body, and some times used it to her advantage. She just hadn't had a married man, like myself, be so bold to save one of her pictures before, at least that she knew of. Oh, and she promised not to tell my wife and that it wouldn't affect us working together.

Woo! Dodge a bullet there. I thanked her, telling her that she was awesome. She then asked what I really thought of the picture. I told her it was wonderful, she was beautiful, and that pictures like that always brightened up my day. She sent a smile emoji back, and asked if I wanted a personal one sent just to my snapchat, one that she didn't mind if I saved, as long as I hide it from my wife.

I asked what her husband would think if he found out about it. She shocked me again, telling me that her husband, who was overseas in the military, was fine with showing off her body, and doing whatever she needed to please herself while he was gone, as long as he got the same deal.

Before I could send her a message back, I received a snapchat from her. I opened it up, and quickly screenshotted it. It was Kayli, naked in her bathroom. She angled it so that I could just barely see the top of her areolas, but had a perfect shot of her naked ass in the mirror behind her. While I saved the photo, she sent me another Facebook message, asking what I thought of it. I told her it was hot, an instant boner, and asked if she wanted to lower the camera a little bit more. She laughed and said that next time we viewed a house together, maybe she'll find a way to surprise me even more.

That chance would come a few days later. The four of us (my wife and I, Kayli, and her friend that used to work with my wife), would all meet at a house to view. Kayli greeted me, asking if I was ready, winking as she did. I had no idea what she had planned, as it was going to be hard with with two other people with us. She was flirting and teasing me the entire tour. Bumping into me, bending over in front of me, pretty sure she even grabbed my butt at one point.

With my wife and her friend talking about the kitchen, Kayli asked me if I wanted to check out the basement with her. I said sure and followed her down the stairs. She quickly walked into one of the rooms, and turned to face me. Checking to make sure nobody was behind me, she lifted up her shirt and bra, flashing her amazing tits at me. I said wow as she shook them before she lowered her bra and shirt back over them. I don't remember what the rest of the house looked like, but I'll never forget the view I did see there.

A few days later, she texted me asking how I had liked the house. I told her that the best part of it was in the basement, but I kinda wanted to see it again to be sure. She asked if I did see it again, what I would do. I told her that I would probably like closer look, maybe use my hands to get a real good feel for it. She responded back with a picture of her naked breasts naked, but her hands were covering up her tits. She said like this? I responded back yes and more. She told me that since she knew that my wife worked late on Wednesday nights, that she was going to find a "special" house for me and her to go look at alone together.

That day, she texted me and my wife, letting us know about a house coming on the market, and she had the inside track to get us the first viewing. She knew that my wife was working, but wanted to know if I was available to go see it. My wife, of course, jumped on it, telling me to meet Kayli after I got off work. Kayli texted us both the address, but in a separate text just to me, sent me the address of a different house to come there instead. She then told me that the first house was an actual new listing, and she would send me some pictures to show my wife. The second address was her house, and she wanted to give me a different kind of showing there.

I got off work as soon as I could that day and sped to her house. Upon arrival, I knocked on her door and she let me in. She gave me a quick hug as she invited me in. She told me that she knew how much I liked her workout clothes, so she decided to wear them for me. I looked over her outfit, a light blue tank top, and black with light blue strips leggings, that hugged her body in the right places. The tank top was low cut and showing a lot of cleavage, her bra pushing her breasts both up and together. She had tied her long black hair back into a messy bun on top of her head, she looked like she was ready to work out.

I told her that she looked beautiful, like always. She said thanks and asked if I was ready for the showing and where I would like to start. I told her that the last house I looked at had a great view in the basement, but I was curious if this house had just as good of a view in the bedroom. She said that she knew just where the bedrooms were located, and that one particular bedroom would have the view I was looking for. I told her to lead the way and I followed as she walked down the hallway. Before we got to the bedroom, I told her that the view in the hallway was pretty good, causing her to turn around and giggle.

Once in the bedroom, she suggested I sit on the bed and I did so. She slowly sank to her knees in front of me, tugging at my shorts as she did so. I lifted my butt up off the bed enough that she could slide my shorts and underwear off. I was starting to grow hard as she took my penis in her hand, softly rubbing me up and down. She reached out with her mouth, running her tongue all around my shaft. When I grew to my full nearly six inches length, she leg go, reaching down and pulling her tank top off. Underneath, she had on a black sports bra. Returning her attention to me, she wrapped her hand around my shaft, making a comment that I was nice and thick. She lowered her mouth to my tip, swirling her tongue around it before lowering her mouth halfway down me. She bobbed her head up and down while her hand continued to rub my lower half.

As Kayli continued to blow me, I told her this was the best house showing ever. She removed her mouth, still jacking me off, telling me she was just getting started too. She sat up on her knees a little bit, and moved so her chest was above my cock. She pulled on the lower part of her bra a bit, placing the tip of my penis in-between her boobs. Letting go of me, she then slide her boobs down my shaft until my tip poked out the top of her breasts, still inside her bra. She placed her hands on either side of her breasts, pushing them together even more, then started to move her body up and down, jacking me off with her breasts. At the same time, she was sticking her tongue out, trying to lick my tip every time it appeared. The few times she got to it, I nearly exploded and told her so.

She smiled, and asked if I wanted to truly compared the view in the bedroom to the view I saw in the basement a few days ago. I said yes, and that I had a feeling this view was going to be much better. She removed my dick from her bra, giving it a final kiss. She stood up in front of me, turned her back to me, and removed the bra, throwing back to me. She then bent forward, pulling her leggings down her legs, showing her ass covered by a pair of pink panties. Throwing the leggings to the side, she hooked her fingers into the sides of her panties and started to pull them down. When she got them off, she stood up, and turned around, her legs crossed, and her arms covering her breasts. She asked what I thought and I could only get out the word amazing. She asked me to close my eyes and I did so. I heard her walking towards me, and I resisted the urge to look. She climbed on top of me, pulling off my shirt as she did so, one leg on either side of me. As she got closer, I felt her tits press against my chest, I could feel the warmth from her pussy as it rested next to my cock. She wrapped her arms around my neck and she leaned forward until our lips were touching and we were kissing.

As we made out, I moved my hands down to her ass, squeezing her cheeks, and I started to move her hips, getting her wet pussy to rub on me. I finally opened my eyes, as I kissed away from her lips, moving down her neck, down to the top of her breasts, kissing the whole way. I pushed her back far enough, removing my mouth from her just long enough to take in the sight of her body. Her breasts were definitely a D cup, but still nice and perky, her stomach was flat, her hips wide, I could feel just a hint of hair as she continued to move her pussy across my groin. Her areolas fit her breasts perfectly and her nipples were already getting hard. I removed my hands from her butt and moved them up her body until I was cupping her breasts in them. I slowly and softly squeezed them, giving Kayli another kiss on her lips before I leaned down to her left nipple. I flicked my tongue out and across it a few times, then sucked it into my mouth. Her hands were now pressing my head into her breasts, as I swirled my tongue around her nipple inside my mouth. I gave it a final lick, then moved over to her right nipple, giving it the same treatment, first licking then sucking on it.

She told me that she needed me inside her and pushed me back onto a laying position on the bed. I scooted backward until my feet were off the floor and on the bed. She took my cock back in her hand, moved her mouth down to it, and sucked me back in. This time, she went all the way down, and I could feel my thickness pushing on the sides of her throat. She held me there for a few seconds before pulling her mouth off, using her tongue to lick my tip. Kayli then straddled me again, this time holding my penis up, lining it up with her entrance, and then lowering herself down on it. She moans as she got my nearly six inches all in her and I could feel her pussy walls pushing against me. She held herself there for a few second before placing her hands on my chest and started to rock her hips back and forth.

I told her how amazing she felt and she agreed, telling me that I filled her up perfectly. I moved my hands down to her breasts, taking each nipple in turn in my mouth, sucking and licking them as she continued to ride me. With one nipple in my mouth, pinching the other nipple with my other hand, I reached back behind her with my free hand and did my best to grab her ass. I squeezed her cheeks, slapping it softly, and started to push my hips up, trying to get deeper in her.

Kayli pushed herself up, sitting straight up on my dick. She started to bring herself right to my tip then impaled herself back down on me. I could no longer grab her butt, so I placed my hands on her hips. As she rode me, she used her hands to cup her boobs, stopping them from bouncing. As she got faster and faster, she grabbed my hands, placing them on her boobs. She yelled at me to pinch her nipples, that she was getting close. I did as she said, pinching, twisting, and rolling her nipples in my fingers as she moaned oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. A massive orgasm washed over her, I could feel her pussy clamp down as her juices covered my dick.

She stopped riding me, jumping off, and laying down on the bed, telling me to get back in her. I again did as she said, sliding my cock right back into her pussy. She laid on the bed, her hips rocking up to meet mine, her hands rubbing my back, as I started to slide myself in and out of her, planting little kisses around her face as I did so. Kayli was telling me how good it felt, that she loved how I pushed against her insides, her tits rubbing on my chest, in between the moans she was releasing every time I thrust into her.

She started telling me to go harder and faster and I told her if she really wanted it hard and fast, let me take her doggy style. She said OK, and I slide out from her after I thrusting into her. She planted an intense, passionate, kiss on my lips before getting onto her hands and knees, arching her back just enough to point her ass in the air. She lowered her head to the bed as I pushed my tip into her open pussy. I grabbed onto her hips and quickly started to slam into her, over and over, harder and faster each time. She was moaning, panting my name, telling me to fuck her harder.

Her ponytail had started to fall out of the messy bun she had put it in. I reached out for it, grabbing it in my left hand, my right hand resting on her butt as I continued to slam into her. I tugged gently on her hair, causing her to lift her head off the bed. I put enough pressure on her hair to keep her up, and giving me something to hold onto. In between moans and me thrusting in and out of her, she managed to get out that she wanted me to pull harder and I did so, pulling back so her face was being forced to look straight ahead. As I did so, she moaned for me to spank her. I took my right hand, lifting it in the air, before spanking her ass, right as I pushed deep inside her.

I told Kayli that I was getting close, and asked where she wanted me to finish. She told me that she wanted me to cum inside her, that she was getting close to, and wanted to finish together. I kept my hold on her hair, gave her one final spank, and was pushing and pulling and thrusting, and slamming into her as hard and fast as I could. I started to moan as I got closer and when I did, I felt her pussy clamp down on me again, causing me to orgasm. I released her hair, gripped her hips, and pushed inside, shooting my cum deep into Kayli. After I finished, I laid down on the bed, Kayli falling on top of me, kissing me passionately again. I wrapped my arms around her, pushing her nipples into my chest, as we continued to make out.

When we finally broke our kiss, she told me thank you for an amazing time and I asked when I could sign for the house, that was the best showing, causing her to laugh. As we got dressed and cleaned up, I told her that it was going to be hard to keep my hands off her body the next time I saw her. She told me that she would be doing her best to tease me. After a final kiss and hug, I left to go home, Kayli sending me the pictures of the house we were supposed to go see that night. I showed them to my wife after she arrived home that night, telling her it was a great showing.

My wife and I ended up not buying a house at that time. While I was sad that I would no longer be seeing Kayli as much, I knew that that day was going to eventually come. Over the next few years, a few times a month, she would send me a snapchat of herself, usually showing a little bit more of her body then she normally showed on her snaps. She continued to be one of the most successful realtors in our state, growing her team, and we couldn't wait to work with her again when we finally decided to buy another house.

That opportunity would come a few years later, but that's a story for another day.