Movie Buffs Ch. 04

Story Info
A bikini photoshoot leads to a hot afternoon for Selena.
4.7k words
4.71
10.8k
18

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrMaxLord
MrMaxLord
171 Followers

All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a word of it occurred, nor would it.

*

Movie Buffs Chapter 4: Beach Blanket Bingo

(MF, Cons, Oral)

by MrMaxLord

"It's going to be fine Sel," Sam said. Selena was pacing back and forth in his bedroom. They were just about to hit the sack when a small panic attack hit her. He tried to console her, going for an embrace but her could still feel her shaking a bit in his arms as they sat on the bed.

"Is it?" Selena. "I know it's just a photoshoot but...well, to say I'm nervous is underselling it."

"Maybe, but it's not just a photoshoot. it's something your name on it. You helped design it. There's some serious stuff riding on this."

"It's not just that," Selena said, cuddling closer to him. "It's bikini. I'm posing in bikinis tomorrow. And, well...I'm nervous. I know I shouldn't be but I just am. Because I can already see the comments, and you know I'm already fixated on the really insulting ones. That why I avoided looking at anything when I went blonde again. Now though I know it's going to be everywhere and...aaahhhh! It's just making me nuts. I don't even think I was totally there at the launch party tonight."

"You'll get through babe," he assured. "Above all else you're a pro. You've got this."

"It's just...look, can I ask you something? A favor?" She looked up at him, her brown eyes pleasing.

"Anything Sel."

"Could you call off tomorrow and be at the shoot with me? It's just...I really want the support...and it wouldn't hurt the ego to have someone on set who I know wants to see me in various states of undress." She gave his thigh a light squeeze. "And if you're good you get to be in the dressing room."

"I do believe you just made me an offer I can't refuse," said Sam. "Added bonus, I was only volunteering. I'll tell them something I simply could not pass up came up and that's that. Seniority there helps."

"Mmmm, I love a man with authority," she said, a sexy sarcasm in her voice. She went from snuggled sweetly in his arms to straddling him, her lips meeting his in a heated kiss. She moaned in his mouth when she felt Sam squeeze her plump ass through her pink pajama bottoms. Selena could easily get lost in his embrace, get over the the embers of lust within her, getting ready to bit lit ablaze. But she pulled back. "Mmm Sam I really, really want to...but I have an early call time for the shoot. And since you're coming with me, so do you."

"Totally understand," said.

"But that doesn't mean we can't cuddle and make out a bit more...or that you won't get an amazing boyfriend bonus tomorrow..."

*******

After the requested snuggling and kissing, Selena and Sam conked off for that six A.M. call time. Waking up was surprisingly easy and time was saved by combining both of their shower times into one.

The drive over to Selena's house, where the shoot was taking place, was quick. They hit the road and just missed rush hour.

The house was empty when they arrived. Selena's grandparents were at a hotel for a few days, her grandfather not really being to keen on being on-set for a bikini photoshoot and her live-in friends were also busy elsewhere. And since this was the first opportunity for Selena to have Sam at her house, just the two of them, she gave her friends the request to maybe delay themselves as long as possible to give them some alone time. Even the dogs were at doggy day care.

Of course that alone time would have to come after the photoshoot, but they could live with that.

"When does the crew arrive?" asked Sam, setting his gym bag filled with a few random items of clothing.

"About forty-five minutes." she replied. She dropped her bag and lead him to kitchen "Just enough time for some breakfast. I think I have some left-over biscuits and some strawberry jam. Add a bit of butter and we have a quick Southern breakfast."

"Got any tea? Thought maybe I could start a kettle for us both."

"Sounds great," Selena said. "Cabinet on the right. Kettle is on the stove." She kissed his cheek and they both went to work, dashing past each other in the kitchen in perfect unison. It was almost like something from an animated film, all that was missing was the musical number.

Selena had taken out two biscuits, reheating them in the toaster over while she nuked the honey butter for 15 seconds just to soften it up.

"I like this," she said. "The whole couple in the kitchen thing. I could get used to this."

"Oh I think you will," he said, grabbing to mugs from another cabinet. He put one next to hers and Selena touched her hand, caressing it before he withdrew. "I have no plans on stopping."

"How about we make our movie nights dine in nights from now on?" She suggested, taking the biscuits out and applying the butter and jam to them. With that down she made her way over the short distance to Sam, getting very close to him, loosely wrapping her arms around his neck. "Just you and me in the kitchen then just you and me on the couch...followed by you and me in the bedroom."

"Definitely ranks as the best thing to get used to." Their lips met again as his arms went around her, Sam pulling Selena closer. Just as their tongues began to touch the high-pitched whistle of the tea kettle.

"Well if that not a scene from a movie I don't know what is," Selena said, giggling as the kiss broke. "And the clock says we have about twenty minutes left before the crew starts to arrive. So, let's dig in while we can."

The two began their quick meal of biscuits and tea, however that didn't mean the lovers didn't talk between bites. "You know I think today is the first time I'm seeing these designs. You know, at all."

"I'm aware," Selena said. "I kind of want it all to be a surprise, And I didn't know if you'd like them or not."

"They'll be great, especially considering the model."

"Thanks, but I also want you to just like them, you know? I mean you kind of helped inspire them."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I mean I definitely had my own ideas but when we were going through all those sixties movies, especially the beach movies, all those colors really stuck with me. So, well, I'm eager for you to see them for a lot of reasons. I'm just glad you're hear in person. I don't know, I've still got nerves over people's reactions. I know I'm going to focus on the awful ones."

"As long as you know those comments are only coming from the supremely stupid," Sam said, leaning forward to kiss her forehead. "Do you need any help getting ready for the crew?"

"No, you gave me what I needed," she said, squeezing his hand. "Right now I just want to finish this quick little nosh and get ready for the day ahead. I know it all looks easy and glamorous but believe me, it can get kind of monotonous. Especially an all day shoot."

"I think I'll manage." After that it was few more bites of biscuit and sips of tea before the crew began to arrive. A quick kiss followed by Selena introducing him to the crew and then a quick trip for make-up and wardrobe. She blew him a kiss and told Sam she'd meet him outside by the pool, where the shoot was going to be.

Sam waited, but made a trip to the bathroom first to do a quick change of his own from his standard jeans and t-shirt to a tank-top and board shorts. They were tie-dyed with shaded of purple, green and orange. He ditched his sneakers for a pair of slip-on sandals and headed out to the pool where preliminary set up was going on. All that was missing at that point was Selena herself.

It took about an hour for her to appear, but when she did Sam was floored, to say the least. The time waiting just passed by, nothing really catching Sam's attention away from his phone until she stepped out, her perfectly scrumptious curvy body enclosed in a bikini that could best be described as barely there. What was there certainly did speak to what she described, with a groovy mix of purple, orange and green all melting into each other.

While Sam wasn't the only guy on the small set to give her the eyes, his gaze was the only one Selena cared about, her smile growing wider as she made her way over. His phone was tucked away and all the attention was on her.

"Well I see I'm not the only one ready to get wet," Selena said, her radiant smile making his heart skip a beat. "And we match! How'd you know?"

"I didn't really," he said. "I just kind of took a shot in the dark really. I mean you love those colors so I guessed they'd be somewhere around today."

"I love a clever boy," she giggled. "Thanks for being here though. I already feel a lot better dressed like this with you here. I don't know, I mean it feels weird calling you a security blanket..."

"Oh it's no problem. I mean I can't say I would mind being wrapped around you right now."

"Well, play your cards right...." she winked before kissing his cheek. "Okay, gotta get started." Selena turned and went to the photographer and after a bit more set-up the photoshoot began and seconds in Sam had to take a seat to better hide the tent he was pitching. He couldn't take his eyes off her. He'd never met a woman that could shift gears form being the cutest person on Earth to being pure sex on two legs in an instant. It'd be somewhat disarming if he wasn't so head over heels in love with her.

Sam wasn't the only one enjoying themselves watching their love. Selena would steal glances at him, winking, blowing kisses and making funny faces at him. And he was looking at her every time. Never on his phone. 100% of the attention he had was on her. That was new experience for her, and she was already putting together a few ideas on how to show her man all of her appreciation.

There was a quick break so Selena could change into a different swimsuit. A little tent set up was in her spacious backyard.

"Come on," she said to Sam.

"To the changing room?"

"Yeah. I mean it's not like you're not already pretty familiar with the assets."

Sam shrugged. She had a solid point. Selena took his hand and led him to the tent. Within was a make-up table, chair and her usual artist to do some touch-ups along with a few other swimsuits for her to try on. The moment she and Sam were behind the curtain-doors of the tent Selena began to strip down, showing every inch of her perfect details to Sam. He knew every curve of her body at this point but never turned down a opportunity for a fresh gander.

"So that was different," said, sliding on the new bikini bottoms.

"What was?"

"You were," she said.

"What did I do?"

"You...just looked at me."

"Was I not supposed to?" he asked.

"Look, usually when someone I'm dating is on a shoot like this with me, it doesn't mean they're really looking at me. They're either on their phone or, in one case checking out other women one the set...or texting a side piece."

"I was there for all of it," her make-up artist said, confirming Selena's story

"Why would I look at anyone else but you?"

That made her face light up like pinball machine with all the bonuses lit. She went to the make-up table and grabbed her phone. Sam watched as she typed away on it for a minute before putting it back. "You know what I just did?"

"What?"

"Just told my roommates that I needed the house to myself for the rest of the night...until about two in the afternoon tomorrow. So you know what that means."

"The shoot is running late?" he said, half-joking.

"Nope. It means I've got you all to myself tonight," she said, wrapping her arms around him and pressing her bare tits against him. "And you've got me." She kissed his chin. "But first...back to work."

Sam stood back, watching her put the top of the next swimsuit on, get a quick touch up on her make-up and head back out. He was of course, in tow. He once more took a seat one one of the beach chairs as the shoot continued, Selena looking smoldering and making the tent much harder for Sam to hide. She caressed her body, setting the world on fire and damn near melting the lens of the camera. Of course, also driving Sam wild. She was loving this. His eyes one every inch of her skin, showing her just how hungry he was for her. As much fun as the shoot was, she couldn't wait for it to be over, so it could just be the two of them.

That wish of an early day was granted. The shoot went beyond smoothly and what would have been a lunch break ended up being the end of the shoot. Still, despite the shoot being over early, the crew as paid the full day and Selena had a catered meal for them ready to go.

However, she and Sam held back from the eating. She had other plans in mind. Sam noticed she'd gone into the kitchen while everyone ate in the pool during the impromptu picnic. She shushed him when their eyes met. he got the signal. Whatever she was doing, it was meant to be a surprise.

Selena wasn't in the kitchen for too long. It was maybe twenty minutes before she was out once more, now wearing a light, sheer robe. After that she made the rounds, making sure to get Sam first, and made the rounds with him by her side. Selena made it a point to thank every single person for their help and make sure they knew how good a job they did. To her, it was only right. Sure, they were getting paid but it never hurt to let people know they were appreciated.

As those rounds were made and the food was eaten, the crew one by one went home until finally, after the final wave goodbye, Selena and Sam were alone. She closed the door and locked it, turned around and leaning her back against it, her seductive gaze on her man.

"Go wait for me in the pool," she said, making her approach. Her arms snaked around his waste and her lips lightly pressed against his. "I'll be right out."

Sam grinned and nodded. He headed out and tossed his shirt aside before wading into the shallow wend of the pool, very relieved he no longer had to worry about anyone seeing his Selena-inspired stiffness.

After a few minutes in the pool, Selena appeared pulling a red wagon behind her. The wagon was filled with a bag of charcoal, some plastic refrigerator tubs, a bag of ice and the makings of margaritas. She'd also changed back into the bikini with all the strings, which gave him a nice thrill. While he loved how hot each one looked on her perfect body, that one just hit him hard and made him harder.

Selena gave him a wink as she made her way over to the small little cooking area in the back. There was a mini bar there as well as a green, oval shaped charcoal grill.

"Need any help?" Sam asked.

"Sure, let's get that whole couples cooking thing going now." Selena answered. Sam pulled himself from the pool and came to Selena's side. She lifted the grate on the grill so Sam could pour in the charcoal. "That's enough," she said. In short order the fire was lit and the grate was pushed back down.

"So what's on the menu?"

"Recipe I got from one of the chefs from my show," she said, taking a bag full of marinated shrimp from the wagon and placing them in a mini-fridge. "While everyone else was eating I made the marinade, through some shrimp in there and as soon as this fire gets just right we're having tequila lime shrimp and margaritas." She opened a little mini-freezer behind the bar and Sam slid the ice in. He was about to put the reposado tequila in the mini fridge besides it when Selena stopped him. "Oh that's not just for the margaritas Sammy." Selena reached back into the wagon and placed a few items on the bar; two shot glasses, a salt shaker and a bucket of limes.

Selena took too limes and out and cut them into wedges then handed the shot glasses to Sam. "Let's take a dip while the coals get ready." She grabbed the lime wedges and the tequila bottle and they walked to the edge of the pool. The couple set their load down and looked at each other.

"Cannonball?" Sam asked.

"Cannonball." Selena confirmed. The two went to the deep end of the pool and back up just a bit before running and jumping into the pool, a gigantic splash occurring from their combined cannonballs. The both emerged from the rippling blue water laughing. Once they wiped the water from their faces, Selena and Sam waded towards each other and embracing, kissing hungrily and letting free the hours of pent-up lust between them.

Sam guided Selena back to the shallow end of the pool where the tequila was. Their embrace ended for a moments as Selena slowly pulled the strings and lost the bikini top. Sam leaned his face forward to get a taste but she halted him. Selena had far more creative plans. She poured two shots into the nearby shot glasses and handed one to Sam. The moment Sam saw her sprinkle some salt on the top of her breasts and put the lime wedge in her mouth he got the idea.

Sam knocked back the shot and licked the salt from his woman's wet flesh before sealing it all with a kiss, sucking on the lime as they lip-locked. Selena spit out the used rind and did her shot without the fanfare, kissing her man once more as the sweet burn of the tequila went down her throat.

While the body shot was perfect, Sam wanted a taste of something different. His hands went to Selena's ass, cupping it before moving is hands to the strings of her bikini. One pull on both sides and the bikini was free and Selena was bare.

Sam lifted Selena up to the edge of the pool and her perfect legs were opened, Sam's tasty target in sight.

"Mmmmm yesss," Selena moaned, her toes curling and sliding up and down Sam's back as his lips and hands made deliciously delicate contact with the flesh of her thigh. Fiery kisses and loving licks covered her wet skin as he got closer and closer until he pressed Selena button and she choked on her breath.

One of Selena's hands darted down, running through his wet hair as the other ran over her own body, squeezing her tits as she moaned out his name.

"Yes...oh Sammy...Sam...oh gosh...oh yesss..." Her stomach rose and fell with every new gulp of air. Her lover making every minute of waiting for this moments worth it, the satisfaction making her skin tingle and body ache for more. The loving licks and sucking on her clit and the skillful dance of his fingers with in her velvet goldmine.

Both lovers were enjoying every moment of this, however both lovers wanted something a bit...stronger.

Sam gripped Selena round bum and pulled her back into the pool. The moment the Latina love goddess was back in the water her hand went under the surface and slid under his trunks, gripping his rigid rod and stroking.

"Someone's been wanting this all day," she said knowingly. "I'm going to let you in on a secret." Her free hand also went under the water, gripping the band of his trunks and beginning to tug them down. "So have I. So...lose those stylish shorts babe."

In seconds the trunks were off and he was on her, moans and other sounds of desire muffled by hot, savage and sloppy kisses. Once more Sam pressed his love against the wall of the pool. He lifted her up and Selena wrapped her sensuous legs around him.

"Sam!" she moaned, the delicious feeling of dick filling her up scratching a seven-hour itch. A tempest formed around them, waves splashing around their passion. Selena's arms rose from the raging waters, planting themselves on the edge of the pool, stabilizing her as Sam took her. With her legs wrapped around him and her hand holding on, that gave his own hands a bit freedom to roam her dangerous curves. From the peachy perfection of her ass up and over her curvy hips and up to her luscious breasts, where his mouth joined the party.

He sucked on her hard nipples, his tongue circling them as Selena's globes were lovingly and lustfully squeezed and massed by his hands. "Yes...oh Sammy," she growled." Just like that...oh gosh you know...you know how to...fuuuuck yesss!"

Hot breaths hissed between her clenched teeth. The magic of Sam's mouth on her breasts, his roaming hands and his cock hitting all the right spots was casting a spell on Selena. And while doing all of this in water was making it all a bit easier, the strain on his legs was getting to Sam just a bit. He wrapped his arms around her and took her to the wide stair case of the pool, sitting down and handing over the steering wheel to Selena.

MrMaxLord
MrMaxLord
171 Followers
12