Movie Buffs Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The action paused for the briefest moment, Selena looking down at at Sam. "I love you," she said, brushing the hair from his eyes and going in for a deep and soulful kiss. Then, with Sam's hands gripping her beautiful backside she slowly rebuilt their rhythm.

"You feel so good Sam...so good...oh my gosh...fuck me....oh my...fuck me baby..."

Selena worked her hips, swirling and grinding on Sam's cock as he thrust up into her. She through her head back, her dyed blonde lock's flying back in the air. The rest of her body followed, leaning back into the cool water of the pool as the passion between the two lovers did nothing but get hotter. Sam's trusts slowed down but went deeper, working his own hips as he drove in to the woman of his dreams.

Selena's eyes fluttered, sometimes shutting tight from the pleasure. But when they were open, those beautiful brown eyes went to the beach chairs near the bar. That would be so much more yummy for them both.

"Ch-chairs," Selena said. "Take me to the chairs."

"You wish is my command," Sam said, pulling Selena up and holding her tight. He lifted her up and walked up the stairs and out of the pool, taking Selena to the chairs and laying her down. Seeing her on her back, Selena delivered a devilish smile to him before rolling on to her stomach and getting on all fours, wiggling her ass in front of him.

"Now baby," she pleaded. "Put your cock back in me now."

Once more Selena's wish was his command. They both groaned from smiling mouth as his cock filled her up once more. He gripped her shoulder with one hand and her hip with another and began driving into Selena's cunt with a purpose.

"YES!" Selena screamed into the open air. "Oh gosh YES!" Fuck me...oh gosh...I fucking LOVE YOU SAM!!!!"

"Oh god," Sam growled, gripping her hip tight. "Selena...fuck baby I love you too!" He hammered into her sweet cunt for a few minutes, Selena gripping the cushion on the chair tight. The grip only tightened when Sam's pace slowed, venturing deeper inside her and making her toes curl at the sensations his drill was unearthing. "FUCK," she growled. "Right there! Right...fucking...THERE!"

He pulled Selena up, her back to his chest, lips colliding again as he gave in so willingly to each and every one of her demands. Harder, faster, slower...anything for her. Selena was being downright spoiled and was loving every moment of it.

Sam decided to give Selena a bit of a surprise. He pulled out of her and rolled his goddess onto her back, pinning her legs to her chest, her knees hanging over his shoulder. When he re-entered her Sam could see her shudder. He was so deep inside of her, Selena biting her lip as he drove into her.

"You're....you're going to make me...make me cum," she said. "Oh Sammy...oh gosh...make me cum on your cock...please baby...make me cum for you...only for you..."

Sam caressed her face, Selena sucking his thumb into he mouth as soon as it came close. He leaned down, kissing her deeply as his pace increased.

"YES!" Selena cried as the kiss broke. "Oh fuck make me cum...make me cum Sam...oh gosh i want to cum all over your fucking perfect dick...YES!"

Sam did everything he could to satisfy that request, and di so happily. Working his cock inside his lover's pussy, kissing and tasting her exquisite skin and gliding his hand over her perfect form to her clit, playing with it making her smoky voice reach new highs as the pleasure he was giving her drove her into the most intoxicating kind of madness.

"YESSSSS!" Selena howled. Her hands grasped at him, her neon green nails digging into his back as she gripped tight, pleasure rocking her from head to curled up toes. There was an exclusive high coming for Sam. Letting herself go just for him giving herself completely up to the man she loved and who loved her back. It was a wonderful high nothing else could ever hope to match.

Another thing Selena adored about her man was his stamina. He was able to achieve the Herculean task of not exploding in her pussy as it convulsed in pleasure around his cock. Though it wasn't by much. He was seconds away form explosion and Selena wanted to give him a special treat.

The Latina put her hand on his chest, getting him to slow down and finally pull out of her.

"Fuck my tits," Selena said, licking her full, luscious lips. She grabbed her breast, pressing them together to accentuate her point. "Put that hot cock between these titties baby....mmm if I'm going to be out in the sun I need some of your special cream...better than suntan lotion...cover me baby..."

Sam scrambled to grant her request, straddling her chest and sliding his cock between Selena's glorious globes. His hand were on top of hers, pressing them together as he began to pump in the valley of her flesh.

"Yes...yes baby...oh gosh yes....shoot it...cum...I earned it and you want it...CUM!!!"

"SELENA!!!" he cried, his voice cracking as white hot cum exploded from the tip of his cock, rope reaching her chin and lips while the rest of his hot lust pooled on her neck and in the valley of cleave where his now withering member lay.

Sam pulled away from her tits, watching her scoop the cum up with her fingers and swallowing it down, licking it from her face with her pink tongue. He leaned down to kiss her tenderly before collapsing on the seat next to her.

"Well I don't know about you sweetie," Selena said. "But a margarita sounds amazing right now."

12