Movie Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was incredible to watch you," I said honestly. "You really had those guys going."

"They were so sweet," she said. "How many were there?"

"I don't know. Fifteen maybe?"

"Okay, well it doesn't matter." She looked at herself in the rear-view mirror. "That is amazing," she said again. "Each one of those guys gave me their moment of ecstasy, and it was ecstasy for me, too. I will never forget that."

"I have never seen anything like it," I said. "You are really something else."

"Okay, well Doc I'm going to head home. I am curious to see what happens to all this stuff, I wonder if it will just dry up. My husband gets home about six normally, of course he probably wouldn't fucking notice, but if I have to I guess I'll wash up before he gets there. But if I don't have to, I won't." She looked at me lovingly. "I'd give you a kiss," she said, "But you don't want to get this stuff all over you."

"I understand," I said. "And you're right, I don't. Well I'd like to hear from you in the next couple of days, if we can talk for a minute, okay?"

"Yeah, I'll get your number from Connie. See you."

"And Beth, please don't get any ideas and do this on your own, okay? Call me. You don't have to pay me, I just want you to be safe." She nodded appreciatively and turned the key.

I slipped out of her car and watched her drive away, standing in the parking lot of the old-school hardware store. I remembered I needed a latch for a gate, and strolled back to reality to see what they had.

12