Afraid of Pregnancy

Story Info
Girlfriend thinks anal might protect her from pregnancy.
10.1k words
4.36
4.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the usual rules and disclaimers apply. Nobody under eighteen in sexual situations. Any resemblance of characters to anyone alive, dead, or in between is purely coincidental. This is pure fantasy, try not to drag too much reality into it. The story has incest, lesbians, anal sex and pork products in it. If any of that is a trigger for you... STOP! Don't read it. There might be some sex in the story, approximately every third word. If any of that offends you, why are you still reading this? This is a tall tale, I might have exaggerated things a teeny tiny bit. Please read with tongues firmly in cheek. It might be ever so slightly OVER THE TOP. You have been warned. Be kind in your comments, or at least civil.

Afraid Of Pregnancy

My girlfriend Sheila is terrified of getting pregnant. Her mom Vanessa had her when she was 15, and Sheila was already 19 now, so age was not the issue. For some weird medical reason not shared with me, Sheila is not able to use the pill to prevent any unwanted pregnancy. We use condoms that we both don't like, but that's what we need to do, or we become very proud parents. Then, after secretly watching my private porn collection (without my permission I might add), my girlfriend shocked the hell out of me. The porn gave her a crazy idea.

"I want to try anal," Sheila spoke evenly. That was a bit of a shock! We were in her bedroom in her lovely mom's house. Nobody but us was supposed to be home, at least according to my lovely girlfriend. So we were gonna do something for sure, but we were going in a very strange direction here as well. Not a bad direction for me, but quite a bit unexpected! I had never had a girl REQUEST anything to do with her back door. Not once, not ever. Girls don't even like to THINK about anything to do with their cute little behinds.

I thought I had maybe not heard her correctly. "WHAT? DID YOU JUST SAY? YOU WANT TO TRY ANAL?" I said back to her to check. I just couldn't believe my ears. Most girls will not even say the word anal, much less want to try it. Especially with me, as I'm rather big and pretty damn thick. I've never had a single size complaint about Mr Happy anyway. But no girls would be crazy enough to let me into their tight little behinds either. That's quite a bit of very serious stretching. Plus, I don't want to hurt them. Not when there's a nice, willing, already hot and wet 'pre-stretched-out' pussy only two inches away, already dripping wet with anticipation and eager to be filled up and fucked hard. Oh yeah! Give me that sweet poon-tang, oh yeah. Sheila had a delightful love hole that I fucked hard, even if it had to be in a prophylactic. Therein lay the problem.

"Yeah. I worry the rubber is going to break. You are pretty big and your big fat dick is going to break a rubber one day, and I will wind up very pregnant and all alone!" My girlfriend whimpered at the thought of that scenario. She thought I was ready to just up and leave her like that! That's not right at all.

I was seriously thinking of making her my wife, not of me leaving her. What the hell? Whatever made her think that way? It showed a distinct lack of trust in me. In fact, she seemed quite SURE that I was just gonna up and run away. WHY? I didn't understand this at all. What the fuck?

"Sheila, I'm not going to leave you. Are you ditching me? I mean if you did get pregnant with our baby." I was speaking my mind. It then occurred to me that I would like it very much if Sheila got pregnant. I would love to have a child with her. Hell, I'd love a house full of our children. It would be nice to have the house first, but hey, one thing at a time. I haven't hit the lottery just yet. It looked like she trusted me as far as she could throw my 220 lbs.

"I want to be the father of all our kids, however many you will agree to. I want to be a dad. A GOOD DAD! " I spoke the real absolute truth.

"You say that now Bart, but if the time came, I think you might ditch me and my baby!" she was fearful that I was going to split. There were real tears in her eyes. She clearly didn't trust what I said to her. I think they call that extreme abandonment issues. On the other hand, she seemed quite willing to take my big fat dick up where the sun don't shine. That's gotta count for something, relationship-wise that is. She's trusting me with her cute little sphincter. Did that idea appeal to my dirty naughty side.? Oh fuck yeah.

I reached out and held her in my arms, not letting her go. "NEVER. NOT EVER. NO, NO, NO, I WILL NOT DITCH YOU." I told her the truth. "I love you, and I am not ditching you, period. Why do you think that of me? Not that I would mind trying anal sex. The thing is, I am rather big and wide down there. I don't want to hurt you. I doubt you could stretch that cute brown eye of yours enough to accommodate my big wide dick. Do you think you could do it? Feel my cock and feel your cute little sphincter and you tell me. Just don't you dare say that I am leaving you if you get pregnant. That's a bullshit lie. I love you. When we are ready I would love to have as many kids as possible, that number to be determined by you and me together. How about ten children, five boys, five girls?" I said as seriously as a judge. Her eyes almost fell out of her skull. I don't think she is ready for ten children quite yet. Hell, I doubt she is ready for one baby.

Her face betrayed her sincere mistrust of me. She really thought that I was just a temporary boyfriend, and the way to make me leave was to say that she was pregnant.

This was not who I was. I am a stand-up guy. I WANT to be a good dad. I want to have a family with her. Maybe have four or five kids. Or maybe have just three, but that all remains "to be determined". I was NOT going to leave her! NEVER. She'll have to kill me first.

"It's a fear I have. That's why I want you to buttfuck me." She looked at me lovingly. This was beyond my limited understanding and my ability to reason with her. Not that I wanted to change her mind. The thought of my cock buried deep in her exquisite bubble butt behind was pure pleasure! Probably not for her though, as I'm built pretty big and thick. I seriously doubt she will enjoy it. I don't think I could even get inside her even with a shoehorn! Splitting my cute girlfriend in half is not a great idea either.

"Huh? What the hell? Why do you want to do that again? I mean if you want me to fuck your pretty ass, I am fine with that, but what about all the other stuff? I mean, eventually, I think you and I should have lots of babies, but only when we are both ready. Don't you agree?" I tried reasoning with her. That was just pissing up a fuckin' rope. She had a very real phobia of being preggers and all alone.

"I'm still very afraid of ANY pregnancy." She looked me in the eyes, "If you shoot your jizz up my pooper, I will not get, um... pregnant. I WANT your big fat dick UP MY ASS. Please?" She wanted to try anal, but for a very weird reason. To avoid getting herself pregnant? It seemed like a very contrived reason. Perhaps she kinda likes the idea of anal, and needs a cover story, rather than admit to a fantasy? This terrible fear of pregnancy seemed so damn strange. It seemed like a very weird phobia to me. But who am I to criticize? I have a real fear of spiders. I can't do very much about that. However, I may be able to help her with this fear. Maybe. I doubt anal sex was a good form of birth control.

That was so weird. It made no real sense to me, even if it was 100% true on the face of it. I have heard stories about people who tried birth control this way. They are called "parents". It seems there's always a bit of semen that gets into a sexy woman's hot snatch, with the inevitable results. But hell, if she was gonna let me buttfuck her, I was NOT going to try to talk her out of this wonderful anal plan of hers! Ohfuckyeah. I'm more than happy to be her backdoor man. Oh, fuck me twice, yeah. Woo-hoo!

"Ok... Um, there are a few ahh, prerequisites." I mentioned it to her. Cleanliness is important.

"Prerequisites? Do you mean the asshole preparations? I'm all cleaned out, and I used an enema twice to make sure. I also used an anal sex kit on my sphincter." She looked very happy about her anal prep. She seemed proud of herself. That in and of itself was a little... weird. ANAL SEX KIT? WTF? I was truly mystified. I had no fuckin' clue what that was. It sounded like someone had lost a bet. Or wanted to be severely punished.

"What is that? I never even heard of anything like that." Anal sex kit? It sounded like pure hokum. Or maybe fun, lots of fun. Something I didn't know about? "What the hell is an 'anal sex kit'?" I asked.

"Hmmm?" She decided to tell me.

"A sex kit. Small, medium, large, and extra-large butt plugs for my ass. I got it online. Hell, I even got free shipping! Plus plenty of lube. I have used all four plugs in my ass all week. I am ready for that meat log of yours." Sheila smiled so damn wickedly. She had a plan I guess.

"Unfortunately, even the biggest butt plug was, well... nowhere near as big as your fat dick. So you will need to go slow at first. At least until I get used to your big fat dick in my asshole." She smiled. Jesus, she was ready for me to buttfuck her right now! Wow. I'm a bit shocked.

"Maybe I should try a boy with a little cock instead of that monster dick you have, Bart." She said, upsetting me. That thought pissed me off! My girl had this all planned out way ahead of time. She gave me a side-eye smile. Sheila was just yanking my chain. I then yanked hers right back.

"I certainly hope not. We will be broken up then, if that's what you want Sheila," I said with sorrow in my heart and voice. I loved my nineteen-year-old beautiful girlfriend. I was a bit older at twenty-five.

She touched me. "Naw, you're stuck with me. Even if you kill me with that giant meatpole you're packing. You might split me in two with that big dick of yours. You still want to fuck me up my ass Bart?" Sheila grinned at me. She asked me, "Please?" She was actually begging me to fuck her sweet asshole. Wow. I am in the Twilight Zone.

"Yes, I really do. I need a bit more lube on my dick. You sure you want to do this?" I am thick, and I did not want to hurt her. I was gonna make sure she was ready for me. Or as ready as possible.

"Absolutely. I crave your dick shooting your hot cum inside my asshole. I want you to take me, and be rough with me too. Come on Bart, fuck my big fat ass!" I heard her pleading and I obeyed. Really gotta twist my arm to make me fuck a beautiful girl in the ass, when she's begging me to do so. Riiiight. Plus my girlfriend had a super gorgeous ass as well. Nice and round, a real bubble butt that you want to grab. Two big perfect hemispheres, oh fuck yeah. When she walked it did this "side to side" thing that made me rock hard to watch. I already wanted to grab her perfect ass and fuck the hell out of it. Sheila moaned.

I took two fingers and a big glob of anal lube to ensure that her asshole was nice and lubed up. I pushed in and she moaned some more. Sheila pushed back immediately to get my digits deeper in her tight behind. I added another finger and did a twisting motion. I wanted her nicely lubed up. Her cute little sphincter was tight against my fingers. She moaned even louder. I made sure there was a good amount of analeze in there. Sheila had her eyes closed as she made noises. I have zero desire to hurt her with her anal desires.

"Yessss! Oooh fuck yeah!" Sheila was very much into this. I added a fourth finger, and added an in-and-out motion with the twisting and she loved it!! Sheila was loudly moaning. She grunted in time with my penetrations.

"Oh yeah, finger fuck me, Bart! Ugh! Oh yeah, do it! Fuck my ass!" Sheila was well-lubed and as wide open as I could make her ass without hurting her. I thought, "Now or never." I put some of the lube on my dick. A bunch of lube actually.

The first penetration was really rough, I didn't want to hurt her, she was on her knees with her ass up and head down, and Sheila spread her own ass cheeks wide open! What a sight to behold as her cute little sphincter winked at me.

I lined up my hard cock at her sexy little brown eye, making sure there was plenty of lube for anal penetration. She was very much into it. I pushed in, slow and easy. Her tiny little sphincter didn't want me inside her tight little ass. She was tight as a drum. I was pretty big for this penetration. Her star was kinda small, so I was taking extra care to not hurt her tiny asshole.

Finally, I felt her anal ring relax and let my plum-sized cockhead push into the promised land, fuck yeah! Her sphincter was extremely tight, even after she had loosened it up quite a bit.

"Just try to relax Dear," I suggested to my sweetheart.

I didn't move until she did.

I pushed in a bit with my cockhead pointed straight at her sexy beautiful asshole. Not too much. She moaned as I went in a little bit at a time. She wanted more of my dick in her ass right away.

"Come on Bart! Do it hard! Fuck my ass good Bart! Stick it in me deep please!" She was really anxious to get started fucking, and fuckin' rough.

I guess I was going too slow for her, cause Sheila pushed backward almost violently, and then suddenly I popped in deep into her rectum. Sheila yelped a little bit, but then she pushed her ass back even FURTHER into me, thus she drove my dick even deeper into her tight asshole. It was very tight and hot. It was really super nice! She was moaning like mad. "Come on Bart! Fuck my fat ass! I need you inside me." She wanted to get buttfucked hard.

Damn if she wasn't enjoying this. She shivered like she did just before her regular vaginal orgasms. She was moaning and then grunting in time with our mutual thrusts. She was thrusting way faster than I was. I was almost balls deep in her fabulous rectum. Her beautiful behind was shuddering as in preparation for a big climax.

She was going a little crazy with her "in and out" motion. Sheila wanted it harder, faster and as deep as I could go! We stopped because she was pushing me off the bed with her wild counter-thrusting! We had to readjust a few inches in. She looked like the cat that ate the canary, with a big smile on her naughty face. I really think Sheila might be enjoying it a little. No, that's not right. Sheila was enjoying it a lot. She sincerely liked getting her ass buttfucked.

"Oh yesss! I love it. You're so big in my asshole. I feel so... filled up! Now fuck me deep and hard dammit! Give it to me good Bart, I need it!" Sheila was so determined. "Come on, Bart. FUCK MY DIRTY ASS! Pull my hair too. Slap my ass cheeks. Be rough with me Bart. I need it so bad!" She whined and loudly moaned. She grunted with each thrust like a mad woman. She shuddered and I knew she was about to come.

Sheila didn't wait for me to start the regular thrusting push-and-pull, but started a quick pace of butt fucking with my dick nearly exiting her ass, and then back balls deep into her bowels with her grunting out the fast and rough cadence. Sheila fucked me like a wild woman. Damn! This was wonderful. Sheila was off to the races, fucking good and hard. Sheila loved it and with me fingering her wide open and empty snatch at the same time, Sheila was ready to come...Then I hard pinched her clit! She came and came, again and again. No way I could hold out against her furious sexual onslaught. I just grunted and shot lots and lots of my man juice way up where the sun don't shine. I'm sure Sheila felt my jism squirting up in her ass. I think she liked to feel me come deep in her behind. She moaned sexily as she climaxed hard, again and again. She clenched me with her super tight rectum as she had an epic climax. I had my own huge orgasm. Wow. My sperm shot way up her ass.

"Oh that's it! Squirt that jism up my ass, oh fuck yeah Bart!" Sheila spoke dirty. She then shivered as she was about to come again right away. Seconds later Sheila just exploded again as she came like dynamite, her rectum grasping and spasming on my cock, practically uncontrollably as she came once more on me, very hard.

"I'm COOOOMING AGGAAIN BART!!!" Sheila loudly screamed and gushed girl juice out of her empty pussy as she climaxed with very deep spasms on me. I was quite amazed by her newfound buttfuckin' abilities. Now I really wanted to know how she became so adept at anal sex. It was of great concern to me now. Sheila wasn't just good at it, she was fucking GREAT at deep, deep buttfucking! I think she might be better at assfucking than vaginal fucking. She put her all into banging me. She managed to squeeze out most of the remaining jizz from my dick. It was exquisite agony. It was fantastic. She had all my sperm in her super nice colon.

For the moment I was content to stay balls deep in Sheila's lovely tight ass, but a sexy feminine hand that didn't belong to Sheila (!!!) gently pulled me back and removed my dick from her ass. I was very surprised to be placed right into her 18 year old sister Michelle's sexy mouth! Sheila was ok with my dicks change of venue, which further confused me. She just smiled at her sexy sibling's mouth washing my cock directly from Sheila's anus.

Why was Sheila not yelling and screaming in a jealous rage, like um, normal? Well, normal for Sheila I mean. This was a puzzle, like it was uhh, pre-planned or something? Those lovely, dirty, dirty girls. This WAS PRE-PLANNED. I really did not mind at all to tell the truth.

Michelle, Sheila's lovely little eighteen year old sister, was sucking out whatever sperm was left in my shaft and cockhead. She was totally unperturbed by where my hard-as-a-rock-again-dick had been a mere twenty seconds ago. Michelle did not seem averse to the taste of Sheila's lovely asshole. Her up-n-down bobbing head was delightful on my cock. She was trying to deepthroat my thick cock deep into her esophagus, I think. I could feel her trying to swallow my tubesteak. Wow! Michelle had some real oral talent. But I was just way too wide for her throat. She choked herself on my dick. That girl was one determined little cocksucker! Shs tried again and again to push all my dick down her throat. She might give herself a severe concussion as her head went up and down like crazy.

"Glug, glug, glug! I love it!" She sorta spoke/choked out Mich told me with a smile... in between her sucking me way down deep. The great little cocksucker still needed to breathe now and then! I was amazed by this wicked turn of events. I had never ever experienced anything like these two sexy sisters trying to fuck and suck me to death. The sisterly ass-to-mouth action had me hard again in no time. Mich had her lips stretched on my meat. She had her hands on my cock as well trying to get all of me in her.

"Michelle wants you to fuck her ass too. You don't mind, do you Bart? She is my sister and we do share everything!" My dirty little girlfriend Sheila had this all very well pre-planned, in advance! It would have been nice to let me know, but I was not arguing with my hard dick in her sister's mouth all the way in, way past her tonsils. It was glorious to say the least. I had no idea that her little sister Mich was such a consummate deepthroat cocksucker! She couldn't get all of me into her throat because of my width, but she was choking herself trying. Mich had both her hands on whatever dick didn't fit in her sexy little mouth. I loved her bright red cocksucker lips. They were stretched tightly around my dick's happy circumference at the moment. She took me out for a second to breathe and talk.

"Damn Sis, wow, you weren't lying about how big your boyfriend's dick is. He's stretching out my mouth! I can't get him any deeper in my throat. His cock is too wide. I love it!" Mich told her sister. She never let go of my cock. Her scarlet red puffy cocksucker lips were super stretched tight around my dick. She did give me a bit of her teeth now and then, but fuck it, a terrific deepthroat blowjob? I am never, ever complaining, not ever, ever, never. Other than some minor tooth marks, it was a fantastic blowjob. I have never had such a wonderful determined blowjob from any woman. Of course, who ever heard of a bad blowjob?