Movie Devastation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just your panties will be fine," he murmured.

"Yes, Daddy," she tucked her head back into his chest to hold him for several more minutes. She was nervous about being naked in front of him, what if he didn't like the view? She squeezed his waist tighter. "Let's get ready for bed, then cuddle."

He nodded, then slowly unbuttoned his shirt. She'd had a crush on him. What if the reality was underwhelming? What if she'd built up this scenario in her head and he couldn't possibly live up to it? He grit his teeth and kept going. If she did, she did. He'd leave and not bother her again.

She chewed her lower lip as she slowly peeled off her motorcycle leathers, then the shorts and the top. The leathers got laid over the chair to air while the dirty clothes went into the hamper. She grabbed a clean pair of underwear from her drawer, peeling the drenched ones off with a dark blush and tossing them into the hamper before pulling on the clean pair. She straightened to smile at him hesitantly, "Your baby girl, Daddy."

At the same time, he had stripped his jeans and was left in his boxers. Looking up at the beautiful woman in front of him, he suddenly felt inadequate again, but he spread his hands slightly and murmured, "Your Daddy... Baby Girl."

"Oh, Daddy," she breathed, stepping forward to slide her arms around him and mold her soft warmth to his with a soft gasp of pleasure at the feel of skin-to-skin contact. "My Daddy," she nuzzled into his neck, peppering it with tender kisses.

His arms slowly slid around her body. "Not... disappointed?" he asked softly.

"Why would I be disappointed? I'm choosing you. I love you," her voice was soft and filled with confusion, "I was worried you'd be disappointed with me."

"God, no! You're... perfect. I've never seen anything so beautiful...," he breathed. He stopped, then his expression turned sheepish. "We're being silly... aren't we?"

"We've both been hurt in the past," she stated wisely. "We were hurt by people that were supposed to love us but didn't. We're mending, but we're still a little broken," she looked up at him. "I love you, Master. I'm going to kiss you now, the way I've fantasized," she surged up and captured his mouth, her tongue darting in to taste and caress his, exploring his mouth with the softest, neediest of mewls he had ever heard from a woman. Even Kelly had never made those noises for him.

His arms tightened around her body and his growl of need echoed into her soul as their tongues dueled hotly. He was on fire in a way that he had never before experienced and there was no way he would ever get enough of her. He was hopelessly lost and he couldn't have been more satisfied.

She mewled into his mouth, continuing the kiss until finally, she pulled back to rest her forehead against his shoulder, panting heavily. "Let's get in bed and cuddle, Daddy. I think I want to be your teddy bear for a bit."

He led her to the bed and they crawled in before he pulled her against him, wrapped his arms around her, and kissed her again. "Mine," he breathed. "Oh God, you feel so good, Baby Girl..."

She snuggled happily into his chest, her hand stroking up and down his side, languidly touching him. "I love you, Daddy. I'm going to love you forever."

"I love you, Clover. I thought I was shattered beyond repair, but somehow, you performed a miracle. You bound my heart with yours to be whole again," he murmured. "And in hardly any time at all."

She kissed him tenderly, then snuggled into his arms, holding him gently. "I'm glad, I want to make your world better, your life better."

"You've already started. These two days have been like I've been in a different reality. One where my life actually makes sense and is worth living again." He paused, then cupped her cheek. "You did that..."

She smiled into his eyes, "I'm glad because your life is worth living," she brushed her lips across his again. "So, we keep moving forward, together." She smirked, "And before you worry about the vultures coming, I picked you up a couple of special shirts to wear at the social."

He raised an eyebrow. "What kind of shirts?"

"Well, I picked up two shirts, one that causes any flash photography to actually white out the picture. The second just has the words 'I do not consent to my photo being taken'. It's the easiest route to keep people from taking your photos and using them in publications and putting them on social media." She smirked, "There's a trace program that runs on various social media platforms that if it comes across those words, it blurs out the image or removes it."

"What would I ever do without you, Baby Girl?" he breathed, before kissing her again.

"Be sad in California," she stated simply with a soft giggle before kissing him again. She stroked her hands up and down his back. Then shifted, rolling onto her back and tugging him forward so his head was on her chest. She feathered her fingers through his hair, gently scratching and massaging, "My Daddy."

"God, you feel so good," he breathed, turning his head and kissing the breast he was laying on. "And so beautiful..."

She sighed her pleasure, "Thank you, Daddy. I'm glad, want to be beautiful and good for you," she continued to gently stroke him. She could spend the rest of her life like this and be perfectly happy.

He slowly glided his hands over her skin, gently massaging and tracing her curves to memorize them. "Is it bad that I worry this is a dream that I'm going to wake up from somehow? This feeling... it's almost... too perfect," he breathed

"No, it's not bad," she murmured with soft sighs at the feel of his hands. She reached down and pinched his ass, then ran her fingers up his sides to see if he was ticklish, "It's not a dream, but it's not bad that it feels like it. Or if it is, I feel that way too."

"I'm glad it's not just me...," he murmured, squirming slightly at the touch of her fingers at his sides. He was not overly ticklish, but he could feel it a little. "Because if it is, I never want to wake up. I never want to leave you," he murmured, turning his head and kissing her breast again.

"You won't," she stated simply, then ran her fingers down his side again, enjoying the way he squirmed. "We'll go everywhere together."

"You even want to come to the shoots with me?" he asked softly.

"Yes, Daddy. I'm going to come to the shoots with you." She paused, "At least until the last part of pregnancy and the first few months of the baby's life. Then you'll have to take time off from shoots so we can take care of our baby, but after that, we'll go on shoots again. I'll homeschool the kids so we can do that."

"God, you're even more amazing than I thought," he breathed, kissing her passionately once more. "Going to take such good care of you, Baby Girl. I swear it..."

She whimpered softly into the kiss, melting under his touch with pleasure-filled noises. "I'm going to take good care of you, Daddy. I love you so much," she reached up to cup his face, stroking her thumb over it.

He tugged her closer, sliding his hand lower to cup her bottom and mold it against his body. "Love you too... God, you feel so good, Baby Girl..." He growled softly. "Fuck, I can't even describe how good you feel...," he breathed.

"All yours, Daddy, all for you," she eagerly kissed him again, pressing as tight as she could. She spread her legs, curling one around his thigh and pressing up to him. Despite the panties she was wearing, he could feel how drenched she was and she could feel his desire in his hardness against her.

He ran his hands along her leg, massaging it, then returned to her bottom, curling his finger underneath to touch her through the material. "Already so wet...," he breathed in wonder.

"Your fault, Daddy," she whimpered arching back towards his finger, then forward to rub against his groin. "Your kisses set me on fire."

"Yeah? Can you feel what you do to me?" he breathed, brushing his lips across hers again.

"Uh-huh, so hard..." she breathed rocking her hips against it again, "Feels so good against me... look forward to feeling you fill me up, Daddy."

"Yeah? How do you feel about that idea?" he asked. "Do you want... to wait for a ring? Do you want to wait for a collar? Do you even care? I don't... I don't want to mess this up..."

"You promised forever," she murmured. "I trust your promise," she lifted up to kiss him tenderly. "The ring and the collar are physical representations of the love you feel for me and the love I feel for you."

He nodded. "You can trust me," he murmured. "I just want to make sure that... that you're comfortable with everything. You know?"

"I'm comfortable with you, I trust you," she pulled back, then squirmed and pulled the panties off, tossing them in the direction of the hamper before pressing her completely nude body against his. "Your baby girl, Daddy. Forever and always only yours."

He looked into her eyes, stunned by the absolute trust and devotion he saw there, something he'd never seen in Kelly's eyes. Not even once. He slowly pushed his boxers down and off, using his foot to drop them on the floor outside of the covers. "I love you, Baby Girl. I love you so much...," he breathed before his lips found hers again, desperate to taste her once more.

She whimpered into his mouth, her lips eager for his kiss and touch. She slid her arms around him and stroked them up and down his back. She molded to him, then languidly rocked her hips, rubbing her drenched core along the base of his shaft teasingly. "Yours, Daddy. I love you," she panted out when his head lifted.

His lips moved down her jawline to her neck and he began kissing softly there, then licking at her skin. "You taste so good, Baby Girl... Please... don't ever take this away...," he breathed, unable to stop tasting her.

She mewled softly, making soft, needy noises. "Never take it away, Daddy. We can tattoo your name on my body, permanently mark me as yours." Her hands clenched in his back, digging in lightly as she tugged him towards her. The noises she made were the kind most men only dreamed about, and they reached down and tugged hard on his soul.

He continued lower after having thoroughly painted her neck with his tongue, kissing and licking at her skin until he got to her breasts. Then, he took one of the nipples into his mouth and nursed gently at it, flicking it with his tongue to tease her nerves. His growl of desire, like her whimpers and whines, tugged at her soul, demanding her surrender.

"Oh... oh Daddy," she gasped, arching her breasts to his mouth with a wanton cry. She spread her legs wider, her hands moving over his back and head, massaging and clutching, encouraging his exploration of her body. "Those are your titties, Daddy, all for you only for you."

"Mine," he grunted as he switched from one to the other, his hand coming up to grip the one he'd just left as he rolled to settle between her legs with her on her back. "Fuck, you're so sexy, baby...," he gasped before inhaling the other nipple, pressing his abdomen into her core to tease there.

She squeaked at the pressure, then a low whimpering moan echoed. She clutched at his head shuddering under him. "Yours... oh fuck... all yours... Growl at me again, Daddy, love the noises you make." She rocked her hips towards his stomach, shamelessly grinding on him in her pursuit of pleasure.

He sucked on the breast in his mouth hard, a growl echoing from his chest at her request. Under her body, his fingers clutched at her back, then trailed down as he slowly went lower. Between kisses, he gasped, "Gonna taste... that wet pussy... Want it... Mine..." He shifted and his hands went wide to reach for and grip her legs and spread them further to make his eventual attack on her sex easier.

She gasped in surprise at the demand, flexing and shivering at the way he just manhandled her body, "Oh... oh Daddy..." she arched towards him. Her eyes blanked in pleasure at the sensation, "All yours, Daddy. Only for you, love you so much. Feels so good, mouth belongs on me."

"Good girl... Open for me," he growled, finally hovering over her beautiful pussy before he bent and licked long and slow with the flat of his tongue, then flicked at her clit with the tip. "Fuck, you taste fantastic...," he gasped, then latched on to her sex with his lips and began sliding his tongue through her folds with wild abandon.

Clover jolted at the feel of the tongue, her eyes went wide, her mind blanked, and a breathless, "Daddy!" echoed from her chest. She eagerly rocked to his mouth, and a whine escaped with every lick. She was on fire with need and desire and it didn't take him long before she was climaxing hard on his mouth with a wanton scream of pure pleasure, "DADDY!"

"Fuck, that's so hot...," he gasped, before returning to what he was doing, teasing her sex over and over until he'd ripped another orgasm from her, the scream stroking his ego in a way nothing ever had. Then, he moved lower, licking and prodding at her sphincter to tease the nerve clusters there as well. His entire focus was on giving her as much pleasure as he possibly could.

A high-pitched squeal at the feel of his tongue there was followed by a scream of pleasure as she climaxed hard, drenching his face in her juices. Her hands clenched and tugged on his hair, grinding up towards him with needy, panting mewls, "DADDY! Fuck! Please! Oh God.... oh Jesus... oh DADDY!"

He turned his head to the side to breathe, then bit her thigh. "God, Baby Girl... So responsive. Fucking love it... Sound so sexy...," he gasped before he returned to her core and started once again.

She gasped, mewled, and whimpered, the screams of his name devolved steadily into begging, animalistic noises as she tugged on his hair in her need. She squirmed under him, soon trying to escape from how sensitive she was. She mewled, begging softly, needing him over her and inside her.

Finally, he crawled up to her and slid his arms underneath her to hold her tight. "I've got you, Baby Girl. Just breathe. I've got you. You're safe. Hold on to me...," he murmured in her ear reassuringly.

She whimpered, clutching at him as she shuddered from the orgasmic high. She turned to face him and kiss him desperately, trying to communicate without words how much she loved him. After several moments she was able to mewl softly, "Want it... want to feel you inside me, please Daddy, fuck your baby girl."

He nudged her legs up with his knees and lowered his hips, prodding at her with the tip of his cock that was drooling pre-cum. Finally, he found her entrance and slowly pushed inside. "Oh God, Baby Girl...," he breathed into her ear. "So fucking tight... So hot... Oh God... So good...," he gasped as he slid carefully and then hilted himself inside her.

Clover sighed out, a long, pleasure-filled noise. "Ohhh Daddy... so full... so hot... so hard.... Perfect fit Daddy... that's your pussy, feels so good." She rubbed her hands up and down his back, holding him to her as her body fluttered around his cock, "So good... feels so good... more Daddy, please more... want you to fuck me, Daddy. Fill me the way you always dreamed of."

"Never going to stop, baby...," he breathed as he pulled out until just the tip of him was inside and then he plunged into her once more with a low groan as her body fluttered around him again. "Fuck... Like a damn glove...," he gasped in wonder before he started making slow love to her, savoring the sensations.

She mewled under him, arching to his every thrust and rubbing her body against his sensually, her hands touched over his back and kissed him repeatedly savoring every slow thrust, every wanton noise they made together. She was in heaven and never wanted to leave it. She climaxed around his cock, it wasn't as intense as the ones earlier but in a way it was better, it was joining the two of them, mind, heart, body, and soul. "Daddy!"

He returned her kiss, peppering her face with them, "Mine... My Baby Girl... So good... Fuck, that's so good... Forever...," he breathed between them. He shifted to the side and licked at her neck again before nibbling at it, grunting softly in satisfaction at each thrust. "Fuck, that pussy feels so good, Baby Girl..."

"Your pussy, Daddy. Oh God, that's yours. Fuck that feels so good. More please." She mewled, whimpered, and whined under him. She ground up towards him with every thrust, climaxing again with a scream of pleasure, "DADDY!"

His hands snaked higher, curling up and over her shoulders from behind as he began to increase the pace of his thrusts. "Fuck... Need it, baby... Need to come inside you so bad... Fill you up...," he gasped. His balls ached, they were so heavy and full of cum. His body knew what it needed and it clawed at his resolve, frantically trying to shred it and get him to simply give in and race off the edge of the cliff.

"Please, Daddy," she begged, whimpering in his ear, the soft noises she made helped with the shredding of control. "Please, breed your baby girl, fill your pussy... please, DADDY!" She climaxed again, harder, her body fluttered and clamped around his cock in an eager massage. "Please! Fuck! Breed! NEED! DADDY!"

He began humping into her frantically, her pleas combining with his body's need and shattering the grip of his control. Over and over he slammed into her, grunting and whimpering until finally, he clutched at her shoulders, buried himself as deep inside her as he could go, and exploded, flooding her pussy with frantic spurts of his cum. "CLOVER!" he gasped, his cock twitching against her walls, causing her to shiver in delight as she fluttered around him, milking his rod for every last bit of what her own body knew belonged inside of her.

"Daddy!" She clutched at his back, holding him tightly to her. She shivered as she slumped back on the bed, a smile on her lips, "Welcome home, Daddy... welcome home." She kissed him softly, savoring the contact, the way they were joined, "So good... so perfect... forever mine."

"Mine..." he panted. "Love... Love you... so much... Oh God...," he breathed, trying to catch his breath. Finally, he started chuckling. "Honest... I didn't start the night... with the intent... of getting you into bed..."

"I know, Daddy," she breathed with a soft giggle. "But I did hope to have you in my bed eventually."

"I'm not going to lie. I kind of hoped that too. And I'm glad I did. I just... I didn't wake up this morning and start plotting how I was going to get you to open your legs for me. But...," he murmured and smirked. "No takebacks."

"No takebacks," she agreed with a soft giggle, her hands working up and down his back. "Yours for life."

He rolled to the side, pulling her close and kissing her again. "God, I love you," he breathed.

"I love you, my Daddy," she breathed. She nuzzled into him, sleepily closing her eyes. "More ravishing in the morning?"

"I'd like that, Baby Girl...," he murmured. "I'll always want to be with you like this...," he added, closing his own eyes. She nodded sleepily, worn out from the sheer number of orgasms he had given her. She drifted off to sleep, holding him tightly.

The next morning, he was woken with soft kisses and her hands touching him tenderly. She had pinned him under her and was smiling down into his eyes, "Good morning, Daddy. Ready for breakfast?"

"That sounds good. What are we having?" he asked, lifting up and kissing her tenderly.

"Breakfast tacos," she murmured, eagerly returning the kiss. "I mean, I could be on the menu but you'd still need real food." She giggled softly, then ground her hips down, rubbing her drenched folds against his morning wood.

His eyes fluttered and he whimpered softly, his cock twitching against her core. His hands slid to her hips and he caressed them. "I'm trying to understand the need for a choice...," he murmured finally, his lips curling into a smile.