Movie Devastation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, me... then breakfast tacos?" She teased, grinding against him teasingly again, "Or breakfast tacos then me?"

"You, then breakfast tacos. That way, they're still hot for Gramps...," he offered after a moment,

"Yes, Daddy," she rocked her hips again, then shifted slightly pressing him against her entrance then sitting up so he slid home with a single, smooth thrust. "So good..."

He grunted when she bottomed out on him. "God, you like that, don't you, Baby Girl? Daddy's cock buried up inside you?" he breathed, his fingers still massaging her hips and upper thighs. "So fucking tight..."

"Yes, Daddy, feels so good. Love you inside me," she breathed, then sat up. Her hips lifted and lowered, her body rippled as she swirled her hips on his cock, stroking and riding him. She rubbed her fingers over her clit and climaxed around him with a scream, "DADDY!"

"Yeah, Baby Girl... Come on Daddy's cock," he murmured, looking up as her breasts swayed with her movement. "Fuck, I love you so much," he breathed, wonder filling his voice.

"I love you, Daddy," she rocked and bounced, then smirked into his eyes, reaching back and slapping her ass firmly forcing herself to clamp around him, "DADDY! Daddy's naughty little whore."

He looked up at her then, unable to help himself, he reached around from her hips and smacked her ass harder. "Baby Girl likes some pain?" he murmured, his eyes darkening as he looked at her.

"Yes, Daddy," she panted out, "Your good girl, Daddy, your naughty little whore." She smacked her breast firmly from underneath causing it to fly up and then flop down. She smirked, taking his other hand and guiding it from her hip to wrap around her throat as she continued to rock and ride him. "DADDY!"

"Oh f-fuck...," he gasped. There was no process this time. The control did not come down gradually, it simply vanished. He dug his heels into the bed, squeezed the sides of her neck with his fingers, and began fucking his hips upwards hard and fast. "Clover... fuck... need... give... fuck...," he gasped as he drove up into her over and over again, each thrust causing her breasts to bounce and a soft yelp to escape her throat.

"DADDY!" She climaxed hard with a scream and a soft squeak as she squelched around him. The squeeze to her throat sent her up and over, causing her to squirt all over his cock and pelvis. Every smack was a wet strike of skin on skin, "BREED!"

Her plea tore his orgasm from him and he arched his body, with an inarticulate snarl he exploded inside her again, twitching and filling her with his cum rapid-fire. His vision was filled with stars and he almost blacked out. Long moments passed before his muscles unclenched and he slowly lowered to the bed, gulping for air, staring up at the ceiling with a vacant, glazed expression.

She slumped on his chest, holding him as he came down, gently massaging his muscles, "I think we found a new kink for Daddy..." she giggled.

The next several days passed as if a dream for him, every night she welcomed him in her bed and arms with a happy smile. The vultures showed, but true to her word they didn't bother him as much as he feared. The signs at his grandfather's house kept them away, and the rules at her cafe limited their chances to catch him. Finally, it was the day of the social.

"Young Dusty, it's so good to see you," Rosemary said, taking his hand and bussing his cheek. "Thank you for helping Master learn."

"He deserves someone good. And he wasn't going to ask anyone. And I knew where he could get the information, so...," he trailed off. "I hope it helped. No, that doesn't mean I need to know anything about it. He's still my Gramps. As long as you're both happy..."

"Yes, we're happy," she smiled, "and I look forward to sharing a reception with you and my granddaughter before you haul her away to California." She smirked, "I'm glad she found someone good."

"I'm still struggling with 'good'. I'm probably somewhere on the 'OK' spectrum," he said, self-consciously, a gamely smile on his face. He had seen enough Hollywood actors succumb to the perils of a massive ego that he didn't want to follow them. Most of the time it was the result of too many people trying to suck up to said person by inflating their good qualities and ignoring the ones they had to work on. He didn't talk about it much. Only with his grandfather really, but he was secretly terrified of that happening to him.

"Don't bullshit the bullshitter, kid," she kissed his cheek again, then laughed as his grandfather dragged her away to dance.

"They're so cute together," Clover said with a soft giggle, coming up to cup his cheek. "Kiss?"

He nodded, turning to look at her, his arms immediately surrounding her and seeking her comfort. Their lips met and he held there for a long time. Long enough that there were several bright flashes in his peripheral vision.

She smiled as she pulled back, "Those pictures are gonna suck," she giggled, "Dance with me," She dragged him onto the floor, spinning him around as a slow song came on, just cuddling into his chest so they could sway in a circle. She gave him another kiss, licking his lips to deepen it, then giggling every time the flash went off.

"It... doesn't bother you that they won't, really ever, leave us alone?" he asked. "They'll always be following?"

"I'm not going to lie and say that it doesn't," she stated, "But I am going to tell you. You're worth it. You're my heart, my home, my soul. I choose you, come what may." She lifted up to kiss him again. "Besides, the shirt I'm wearing means that every shot they're getting is ugly as fuck and they can't do anything with it."

"I love you. I don't understand how I ever got lucky enough to have you, but I love you, Clover," he breathed. "I don't ever want to be without you. I want to share everything life brings me with you. All the trials, all the victories, everything," he added. "You're everything I never knew I could have and never dreamed I needed."

"So, I'll call my friend, she'll come up to take my place and keep an eye on the grandparents. We'll get married and move out to California. When you go on shoots I go with you. We're going to do it all together." She lifted up to kiss him again. "Now, Victor will be here on Tuesday, probably with more reporters. Why don't you talk to him about giving them a bone?"

He nodded. "I need to get back to work at some point, but... before we go, let's figure out a wedding plan with our grandparents. I think your grandmother would be devastated if we didn't share a reception..."

"Very much so, but we're not going to share the wedding, she wants me to wear her first gown and she just wants to elope with your grandfather. Then I'm sending them to Hawaii for a honeymoon."

"Do you want to go on a honeymoon?" he asked. "And where would you want to go?"

"Mmm, I think I'd like to just spend a few days with you, in a bed... making love." She smiled up at him, "But I don't have to go anywhere for that. Let's get the marriage done first, then the newlyweds off to Hawaii, and figure out what we need to do with Victor. One thing at a time."

"OK," he said. "You know I'd take you anywhere, right? To do anything?" he asked softly.

"I do," she smiled up at him, "But I don't need you to, I just need you." Her nose crinkled, "How about we plan a trip in the spring to Norway? I'd like to see the Holland fields."

He nodded quickly. "Anything," he agreed. "I'll happily take you to Norway, or wherever you want to go."

"As long as you're by my side I will happily go anywhere," she lifted up to kiss him again tenderly, giggling against his mouth as the cameras flashed again.

"I really... really like your laugh," he said softly. "It makes me want to hear it all the time," he continued.

"So we'll work out ways for you to hear it often," she smiled up at him. The rest of the night passed in a blur and she took him home, ravishing him once more, this time he mounted her over a couch, a position that was rapidly becoming one of his five favorites.

Tuesday brought Victor, "DUSTY!" He bellowed, stalking into the cafe and then staring at Clover, "Clover."

"Victor," she smiled, presenting him with a plate of apple tarts, and pouring him a cup of coffee. He glared at her for a moment longer, then sighed and walked forward. "Yes, I am trouble, yes Dusty and I are going to get married, any shoots he goes on will require married quarters for me to be there."

"But I get to keep my star?"

"You get to keep my Dusty," she corrected. The two clashed for a moment, a pair of titans then Victor glowered and dropped his gaze. "And I'll provide apple tarts for you on the regular."

"Sneaky witch," he grumbled, then dropped into a chair. "I'll warn you, Kelly is hunting Dusty something fierce, word on the line is she's preggo. Wants to pin Dad on Dusty."

"That's impossible," Dusty exclaimed.

"Eh, if she wants to meet me in the courtroom, I'll force a paternity test with Dusty and Jerome, make a big splash about it, then sue her for defamation and slander," Clover said with a shrug.

Victor looked at her for a moment, then turned his face toward Dusty even as his eyes never left Clover and murmured, "Keep her. She'll do."

"Not like it was your decision, Victor, but I intend to," Dusty scoffed.

Clover giggled and wrapped her arms around Dusty giving him a hot, wet kiss. "Mine," she stated simply, nuzzling into him.

"Yours," Dusty breathed. Looking up at Victor he said flatly, "Sit down, Victor. You're not going to wear holes in my Clover's floor with your worrying. The baby isn't mine... if she's even pregnant. I haven't been with her since before I left on my last shoot in England, and she was banging Jerome and the other guy for who knows how long."

"IT IS YOURS!" screamed a voice from the doorway. "I'm pregnant with your baby!" Kelly stood there, her stomach rounded and she leaned theatrically in the doorway so people could take pictures. Then she got flustered when nobody moved for a camera. Instead, they were staring at Clover warily.

"A DNA test will prove it," Clover stated simply," then glanced at Kelly's shirt before smirking, "Of course, a rumpled pillow doesn't look much like a pregnant belly."

"What?" She reached to her stomach, adjusting the pregnancy pouch she was wearing then froze.

"Gotcha," Clover purred, "Damn I'm good." She held up a tablet, then the screen behind her began to display pictures of Kelly in California in the arms of various men, with no pregnancy belly. "Oh lookie what we have here..." Dusty, through all of this was resolutely turned away from Kelly. He didn't want to see her, he didn't want her here, and he had no desire to speak to her. "Now, I'm going to ask you to leave my property and don't come back. Consider yourself trespassing."

"DUSTY! Don't let this woman talk to me like that. I'm your fiance... we were getting married."

"The key word there is 'were'," Clover offered helpfully. "Getting fucked by your fiance's best friend typically ends that unless you're in a poly- relationship, but even then I think he'd be still a bit offended by the other stuff you did. Give it up girl, you lost. Dusty moved on to better and you're just SOL with your drama lama."

"DUSTY!" she shrieked.

Dusty winced and slowly turned around. "Leave, Kelly. You made your choice. You chose Jerome. You chose... anybody but me. Live with your choice and let me be. We're not getting back together," he said softly, the pain in his eyes naked.

Clover stepped in front of Dusty, then stepped back so he could slide his arms around her and hold her. "He's moved on, just like you did. Now, I'm going to ask you one more time to leave. Leave, before I call the cops."

She stared at Dusty incredulously and then stomped her foot before wheeling around and storming out of the Cafe. Dusty's arms did indeed slide around Clover, and he rested his forehead on the back of hers. "I... didn't expect that to hurt so much," he murmured. "Seeing her again. Not when I have you..."

"It hurt because you still wonder what you did wrong; why she threw you away like that. It hurt because you loved her and wanted to spend the rest of your life with her." Clover turned around to press her forehead to his. "You love me, but it's different. It's going to hurt for a while. You're going to heal, then sometimes it'll come back and hurt again. It's like a bruise that way. Someday, it'll hurt less when it gets poked, but you'll always feel an ache, a question of what could have been." She kissed him softly, "Doesn't make you bad, it's just like grieving, only instead of grieving a person, you're grieving a past, lost time."

"I don't want you to think that I want to be with her. I don't. I want to be with you," he whispered.

"I know," she stated simply, reaching up to cup his face. "I know you want to be with me because I'm the one you reach for. I'm the one you turn to. You loved her, and part of you always will, despite the betrayal. That's just a part of life. You love me, and it's a different love. You're home, Daddy. I promise. You'll always be home with me." She lifted up to kiss him again.

"Awww," Victor cooed. "You two are so cute."

Without looking up, Dusty asked, "Is that Victor or am I hearing things?"

"Hearing things," Victor said, "I'm busy eating my apple tart, it's fucking good. I'm keeping your wife, Dusty."

"No... you can borrow her cooking sometimes, though, maybe," he offered, "you know... if she wants to."

"Fair enough," Victor said, then groaned in pleasure sipping his coffee. "You're a lucky fucker."

The two spent the rest of the day together, talking with Victor, then set up a small event where Dusty answered questions along with Clover. It took them a bit over a month, but eventually, the four of them were wed, Rosemary and Phillip headed for Hawaii while Dusty and Clover headed for the set for their first shoot, Dusty playing a supporting character in a historical fiction film set in the Middle East. Kelly retired to ignominy, not wanting to chance Clover after receiving a cease-and-desist letter, and was stuck watching her former fiance visibly happy on screen and in interviews with a woman on his arm who actually wanted to be there. The two radiated happiness and became an oft-touted couple on the internet of what a wholesome Hollywood could look like. To Dusty and Clover, however, it was simply 'their life'.