All Comments on 'Movie Night'

by audraleigh

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not sure if...

...this story would have been better with a little prior background, like long held, but suppressed longing one for the other.

As it is, the thought of unpremeditated sudden loss of control is kind of exciting.

A short, sharp, sweet, unplanned fuck is always good, and even better between siblings.

My dad passed away when I was 25, and during one of her more vulnerable moments when she had too much to drink, my mom sucked me off after she caught me jerking off. We fucked a lot after that until I got married, and it was always mind blowing, but I've always regretted not having a sister.

Well done, and thanks.

TX_Fun_DrTX_Fun_Drabout 11 years ago
And then????

Come on - time for the rest of the story!

Great beginning, leaves us wanting more. More please!

wordsinthedustwordsinthedustabout 11 years ago
I agree...

with both previous comments... screams for a sequel and at least some flashback memories of teasing that had planted the seed of desire in their minds... I'm guessing they didn't get a lot of sleep that night... ;)

ChasBChasBabout 11 years ago
Nice

Very good image of two horny young people getting drawn into expressing feelings they had kept hidden within themselves until a situation called for release.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Crap

Only half a story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Where is the imagination and creativity?

Same story written by hundreds of authors. This time, another author telling the story. Where is the imagination and creativity?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amzing

I am always turned on by brother-sister, and this story of an accident happening has made me cum multiple times and I read this story when I need a fast orgasm, and this always delivers!

beachbum1958beachbum1958about 11 years ago
Screams for a back-story...

Please fill in the gaps, this is a great story, but there's insufficient back-story to lead into what happens, so please, flesh it out, give us a prequel! I still liked it though, hurry up part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
awesome

Awesome writing, your humor on this story is great. The purposeful hesitation fits the story well also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sweet!

I actually like how there isn't much of a back story... A lot of stories on here have too much crap at the beginning but you kept it short and sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
very nice

I really like this story. Its extremely hot...

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
Nice introduction

How soon will the story be posted?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovely

I loved this story, and your other one, too. I hate the pages and pages of build up! Short, sweet, hot as fuck! Keep writing, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

I really liked it, 5 stars. Please continue the story and your great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awsome

More of that please

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
AWESOME

EXCELLENT brother and sister stories

Hope you add more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous