Movie Night

Story Info
Dad and daughter can't wait for bedtime.
1k words
4.15
115.6k
129
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young ladies - my 19-year-old daughter Ashlee's college roommates - splayed out on the floor of our den, covered their eyes and laughed nervously as the killer on the television screen hid himself in the closet of the heroine. I glanced over to see my wife was just as absorbed in the movie. Sensing a chance for fun, I pulled my daughter closer.

Ashlee lay her head on my shoulder, and I slid my hand over her thin pajama top to fondle her firm breast. She let out a soft gasp, and whispered in my ear.

"What if they see us?" she asked.

I put my other finger to my lips to shush her and continued to squeeze her breast, feeling her nipple harden under my thumb. She squirmed as if to move away, and I pinched her just hard enough to get her attention. Ashlee stifled a moan, before grabbing a blanket at her feet and settling back against me.

I took the blanket from her and spread it over the two of us. Ashlee put one hand on my thigh, and my cock began to stir. Now covered from view, I pulled her pajama top up and cupped her bare tit. I leaned my head down and nuzzled against her neck, nipping at her ear lobe lightly with my teeth.

"You shouldn't have brought your friends home with you," I whispered. "I need you, and I'm going to have you."

"I'm sorry, Daddy," Ashlee whispered back. "I thought you had to go to Dallas this weekend, or I wouldn't have brought them. I need you, too."

I pinched and teased her nipple, then slowly traced my fingers over her tight belly, lifting her "Frozen" pajama shirt higher. The bottoms were loose on her slim hips, and my hand easily slid under the waistband. It had been weeks since I'd touched her, and I was pleased that Ashlee wasn't wearing panties.

Seeing her voluptuous woman's body in those innocent little getups was always a thrill, the way the too-small tops could barely contain her tits, the way the thin little pants hugged her curves. What she really enjoyed was sneaking into my room while her mother was showering or downstairs cooking breakfast, wearing those silly footie things, straddling me and grinding against my cock until I unzipped her and freed her tits. Invariably, we ended up with her bent over the edge of the bed, pajamas around her ankles, as I emptied myself into her from behind.

There was no chance of that tonight, but I wasn't easily dissuaded. I ran my fingers up and down her hip before slipping lower and cupping her fleshy ass. I squeezed and rubbed and lightly dug my nails into her cheek. When I slid a finger into her crack, she let out a barely audible squeak before removing her hand from my thigh and clamping it over her mouth.

I moved lower, until the pad of my finger found her rosebud and flicked at it. I felt her hand back on my thigh, and then she reached up under my loose gym shorts to grasp my throbbing cock. She fondled me slowly as I continued to explore her nether regions under the blanket.

I could feel the heat radiating from her pussy as my fingers moved closer. She was already wet as my middle finger made contact with her slit, and she shifted slightly to give me better access. She stroked my cock a little more insistently as I pushed the tip of my finger inside. We continued our furtive touching until a particularly loud and frantic scene in the movie.

"Get on my lap," I hissed and began pulling her over. We remained covered by the blanket as I grasped my cock and positioned it at the entrance to her now well lubricated slit. Ashlee slowly lowered herself onto my pole until I was fully inside her. We each took a moment to adjust before I settled my hands on her hips and began to guide her slowly up and down.

We found a rhythm and increased our tempo. Each time she lifted her hips about halfway off my cock, I'd thrust up and pull her back. I could feel her juices running down my shaft, and my gym shorts were going to have a noticeable wet spot when I stood up. I reached my arms around to bring my hands to her twin globes, squeezing both mounds and pulling at her nipples through her pajama top.

Ashlee started to moan, and I quickly clamped a hand over her mouth before we could be discovered. She bit down on my palm, and I growled low in her ear and pinched her nipple hard. She leaned by hard against me then, and I dropped both hands back to her hips and started fucking her hard, fast, but silently.

Ashlee lifted her arms back to grasp my head. I buried my face in her shoulder and kissed her neck. My balls tingled as I felt my cum rising.

"I'm gonna fill you, baby," I hissed in her ear. "I'm going to cum in that hot pussy."

"Yes!" she squeaked, struggling to contain herself. "Cum in me, Daddy, cum with me."

Her body began to shake as her orgasm began, and I slammed as far into her as far as I could before my own spasms started. My nuts pumped one, two, three times as I poured hot cum into my daughter's welcoming pussy.

Our breathing slowly returned to normal as I slipped from her and Ashlee moved off my lap and back onto her side. I helped tug her jammies back up before slipping a hand back to her pussy and scooping two fingers of cum from her slit. I brought my hand to her mouth and she licked and sucked my fingers greedily. She dipped her own fingers inside and offered me the same treat, which I hungrily accepted.

Ashlee flipped onto her back, her head in my lap. Those deep, dark eyes twinkled as she smiled and mouthed the words that I love:

"Thank you, Daddy."