Movie Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I won't!" she spat like a brat. Rigid and refusing to give in to my massaging hands.

"You're just not going to say, uncle, are you?" I asked, not sure what would make Joan back down; not sure I wanted her to!

"No. I won't."

I held my tongue as I massaged out to the straps of her dress and back to her neck.

"I will not!" she protested again.

"You won't?" I questioned dubiously and lifted her shoulder straps slightly.

"I won't!" Joan asserted.

"Pride cometh before... " I stated and moved the straps out beyond her shoulders.

"You wouldn't dare!" she said defiantly.

"Either tell us you've had enough, or it's coming off."

"Fine! Go ahead, I dare you," she challenged with a snide, unbelieving tone.

Before Joan could react, I yanked her straps down past her dangling hands and let her little black dress fall in a pile around her strappy black, four-inch stilettos.

Joan quickly crossed her arms over her bra-covered tits and instinctively crossed her knees. Then she spun her head and looked at me with genuine disbelief in her wide eyes!

The tension in the room, and my chest, rose ten-fold. Not to mention the pressure in my pants.

Dave was grinning like a teenage boy who had never seen a woman in her bra and panties before as he shifted his uncomfortably straining cock.

"You have the power to stop this, Joan," I reminded her.

"So do you, Pete," Joan replied flatly with a beady-eyed glare.

Then Joan turned back to Dave, and I could tell they were searching each other's eyes for answers as to how far this would go!

"You have the power, too, Dave," I threw out, looking for a bridge not yet burned.

"I plead the fifth. You two can fight or dare or whatever. I'm just going along for the ride," Dave replied.

"Shit," I mumbled, thinking, what the hell did I expect!

"That sounded like a concession," Joan said eagerly.

"Not quite," I replied and grasped the bra hooks I had fastened earlier that evening.

"Pete..." Joan said questioningly.

"Yes, Joan," I smugly replied as I popped one of the three hooks on her push-up bra.

"What are you doing, Pete?" she asked with nervous urgency.

"Are you going to tell Dave this has gone far enough," I responded, my fingers poised on the next hook.

"You have to tell him... Pete!" Joan said, her voice raising an octave as I popped the second hook!

"I'm sure, from his viewpoint, Dave got a good look at your tits when you let him play with them. But I'm betting that he would love to see them in all their glory! Right, Dave?" I asked. I could feel Joan tense as I put pressure on the last hook.

"Hell, yeah!" Dave replied. His boyish amazement, replaced by the hungry piercing eyes of a wolf.

"Are you going to show Dave your tits? Or are you going to call this off, Joan?" I asked, tugging at the hook to make my point.

"It's up to you, Pete," she replied, passing the buck again.

"All right then," I plainly said as I popped the last hook and the strap flew open. I felt a shiver run through Joan, then ran my hands up her goosebump-covered skin and gripped her shoulders.

"Step out of your dress, Dear," I prompted and steadied Joan as she shakily stepped out of the ring of black fabric on the floor.

I squatted down and picked her dress off the floor. Then I slid my hand over her right ass cheek and gave it a good squeeze as I stood. That brought Joan back into the moment. She spun her head and shot me an indignant glare that I met with a cheesy grin.

Dave was looking Joan over with, edge of the seat, anticipation as she stood there with a sour look on her face.

"Hey, Dave," I said, breaking his intense focus.

"Huh," he mumbled, then looked at me as though I had interrupted an important meeting.

"Catch," I said and tossed him the dress. "Make yourself useful, and hang Joan's little black dress over the back of the chair," I instructed, then gave her ass another quick grope as I added, "Joan doesn't like it to get wrinkled."

Dave neatly laid out her dress and brought his gaze back to Joan with unmistakable lust in his eyes.

"Well, come on, give Dave your bra so he can hang it with your dress," I goaded. "Or you could just say stop!" I offered.

Joan gave me a dubious side-eye glance, uncrossed her arms, planted her thumbs on her hips as she took a hard stance, locked eyes with Dave, and spoke to me.

"Well, would you like me to say stop? Or would you like me to give Dave my bra? Make up your mind, Pete," she asserted as if she were talking to an indecisive child.

I couldn't believe how fast Joan had gone from passive-aggressive to outright aggressive!

"What's the matter, honey? Cat got your tongue?" Joan chided. Sensing she had the upper hand and giving me a taste of my own medicine as I stood there with my stomach twisted in knots, feeling exactly like an indecisive child.

~

Joan and I had taken this way past the point of no return, and I knew that every challenge, rebuttal, and redirect had become some kind of angry, twisted, lust-driven foreplay. I also knew that if I had just kept my mouth shut, Joan would have been so horny from Dave hitting on her all night, and getting away with her stolen kiss, that I would be lying next to her, in our bed, spent from getting my brains fucked-out!

~

"I didn't hear Pete say stop? Did you, Dave?" Joan rhetorically asked, giving me another taste.

"No! I didn't hear a thing," Dave eagerly agreed.

Joan lifted her right hand from her hip and gave Dave a come-hither gesture. He tentatively stepped from behind the chair and stood there looking unsure with his hard cock bulging in his jeans.

He was to Joan's left as I stood to her right and a step behind. Even so, it was pretty obvious when she lowered her gaze to his crotch and pointed at the seat of the recliner.

"Sit," Joan said firmly.

Dave no longer had the chair between us and gave me a wide-eyed WTF look. Suddenly not so cocky and sure of himself. I just nodded at the chair. This was Joan's show; at the moment.

Dave smoothly sidestepped in front of Joan and stood there with his eyes fixated on her cleavage. She put her fingers under his chin, brought his eyes up to hers, and then slowly traced her fingers down his neck to the middle of his chest.

"I said, sit!" Joan sternly ordered as she pushed!

Dave fell back, never breaking eye contact with Joan as he clutched the armrests and situated himself.

"Good boy," she crooned, then slipped her bra straps off her shoulders, grasped the top of her lace cups, and began to slowly roll them down, swaying to and fro, giving Dave a striptease show.

He just sat there, mesmerized, mouth agape as I took a step forward for a better view. Joan had a smoldering bad girl smile on her face, and I had never seen her look so sexy and hot.

Just before her nipples were exposed, Joan stopped with a sexy wiggle, moved her hands under the tenuously hanging cups of her bra, lifted and squeezed.

I swear, my cock tried to tear through my pants as Dave brought his right fist to his mouth and bit down on his finger with a sexually frustrated growl.

Then Joan pinched a fold of lace under each cup and tugged at them. The erotic tension was incredible as she drew the lace edge closer to her nipples with every teasing little tug!

Her areolas came into view, and Joan stopped for what seemed like an eternity. Then she suddenly yanked off her bra and held it up in front of Dave's face.

"Is this what you wanted, Dave?" Joan asked with a sexy, how do you like me now attitude, then dropped her bra on Dave's crotch, covering his pronounced bulge!

Her nipples were as hard as I had ever seen them when Joan turned to me and acknowledged my presence for the first time since she had taken the reins.

"Is the game over, Pete," she asked earnestly. Yet, there was something in her voice that knew it wasn't and didn't want it to be.

God, she was so beautiful and glowing with confidence. I just wanted to grab her and kiss her madly. But not just yet.

"Are you calling uncle, Joan?" I asked to make sure my gut feeling was right and that it wasn't just my "little head" talking!

"No! You have to, Pete," she countered with a facetious pout that confirmed the game was still on!

"Then it's not over; now is it!" I asserted, grabbed Joan, and laid a deep passionate kiss on her. She was startled and stiff for a moment. Then she fell into me, into our kiss, wrapping her arms around me, pressing her hard nipples against me.

I ran my hand down her belly and cupped it over her panties. I could feel the heat through the soaked black lace and broke our kiss.

"Did Dave do that to you when he played with your nipples?" I whispered loud enough for him to hear.

"Ah-huh," she whimpered.

"And I'll bet your nipples are just aching for attention! Aren't they?" I asked and all but picked her off the floor with my cupped hand.

"Oh, God, yessss," she moaned.

Dave was on the edge of his seat as he watched the show with amazement and lust in his eyes.

"Well then, I guess Dave should do something about that. Unless you think this has gone far enough?" I asked to keep the illusion of the game going.

"That's up to you, Pete?" Joan panted as she ground on my hand.

"What do you think, Dave? Has this gone far enough?" I asked.

"Hell no! I'd say it's just getting started," Dave stated emphatically.

Joan had let her 120 lb, five-foot-three frame rest on my hand as she ground against it and gave me a disappointed whimper when I pulled my hand away.

"Turn around," I instructed. Joan turned, planted her stilettos a shoulder-width apart, put her hands on her hips, and stuck out her chest.

I gripped her shoulders and started to kiss her neck. Joan stared at Dave and tilted her head the same way she had for him. I nibbled her earlobe and took a moment to admire my wife's beautiful neck, "Mmmm... Very nice! Now go tell Dave what he needs to do," I said.

Dave was vibrating with anticipation, and his eyes were about to bug out of his head.

"Sure you don't want to call uncle?" Joan asked with a spot-on "Mae West'' sexy drawl, through what I could only imagine was a smoldering naughty smile.

"I haven't heard you object, and according to Dave, we're just getting started."

"We?" Joan queried.

"I'm sure as hell not gonna let Dave have all the fun! And I'm nobody's cuckold!" I forcefully stated. So there would be no misunderstandings on that point!

"Okay, Hubby!" Joan retorted. Poking at me with smart assed bravado. Then she stepped between Dave's man-splayed legs, her hands still planted on her hips.

Dave glanced from me to Joan and back as he tried to gauge the situation. I let him squirm for a moment, then gave him a nod and stepped closer for a better view.

Their eyes locked as Dave tentatively raised his hands toward her tits. But just before he reached them, Joan snatched his wrists and held them tight.

"You can pinch them like you did before. But no harder! And you can nibble. But no biting! And nothing below the waist until you're told. Understand?" Joan barked with the firm demeanor of a dominatrix. Dave just nodded, his mouth agape in awe.

I had never heard Joan talk with that much attitude before. And if it turned Dave on half as much as it did me, then I'm sure his cock was painfully throbbing in his pants too!

Joan let go of his wrists, and Dave cupped, hefted, and squeezed her tits in a state of nirvana as he gently licked and ran his tongue around one nipple then the other.

"Suck my tits," she demanded with a heated growl as she grabbed the back of his head. Dave sucked in her nipple, areola, and then some as he frantically worked her nipple with his tongue. She guided him to her other nipple, and he sucked in as much tit as he could.

"Oh, yesss. That's it! Suck-em. Suck my tits, you bastard!" Joan cried out as Dave wildly groped and sucked.

Joan gripped his hair, yanked his head back, and looked at Dave with what could only be described as an evil grin. Then she forcefully buried his face between her tits and held him tight until he began to physically struggle for air.

She released Dave, and he came up gasping for air. Joan gently cupped his face and looked into his eyes.

"Push my nipples together and suck-em!" she hissed. Dave cupped her tits, rolled them together until her nipples almost touched, and greedily sucked them. She loves it when I do that to her, and I knew how wet she would be. Lucky for me, she didn't say I couldn't touch her below the waist!

Joan held Dave firmly in place, her head thrown back in ecstasy, as she moaned and chanted profane tongues. I ran my hand over her ass, reached into her nether gap, slipped my finger past the crotch of her panties into the folds of her very wet pussy lips. Then I slid my slippery finger over her taint and gently rubbed her sensitive pucker hole. Joan shuddered as I nibbled on her earlobe and whispered so Dave couldn't hear this time.

"Maybe you'll get your DP fantasy fulfilled tonight. Unless you call uncle."

Dave was kneading and sucking Joan's tits with complete abandon when she lulled her head toward me, her eyes rolling from the overwhelming pleasure of our attentions.

"K—k-kiss me," she chattered through rapid moaning gasps.

I kissed her deeply as I slipped the tip of my finger back into her even wetter canal and pulled back against her taint. Joan moaned in my mouth, then broke our kiss, pushed Dave back into the recliner, pulled my hand away, dropped to her knees, and gave me that desperate wanton look I knew well!

When Joan gets really hot, she has a driving need to suck my cock, and I knew my cock was not be the only cock she would be sucking tonight!

Dave looked like his favorite toy had been taken by a bully, but he wouldn't feel that way for long!

"You know what I want! Are you going to call uncle?" she panted in her overheated state.

"No."

Joan turned to Dave, tossed her bra out of Dave's lap, and grabbed the bulge in his pants. Judging by the big grin on his face, I think he had caught on.

"Stand up, Dave," I said.

He quickly stood and reached for his belt. Joan slapped his hand away, and Dave looked at me startled, thinking he had misread the situation. I waved my finger "no-no" and gave him the "wait a minute" hand. Then I put my hands behind my back, nodded, and Dave followed suit.

Joan likes to open her own presents.

Then Joan turned, looked up at me, and licked her lips.

"Sure you don't want to call uncle?" Joan asked with a naughty smile.

"Not me!"

"Fine," she said and childishly stuck her tongue out at me, turned back to Dave, unhooked his belt, popped his button, unzipped his fly, and yanked his jeans down to his knees in five seconds flat!

Then Joan took her time as she ran her finger over the tent in his plaid boxers and batted her innocent big blue eyes at him. Then gripped his shaft tightly, stroked it a few times, let go, grabbed the bottom of his boxers, and started to pull them down. His waistband forced his cock to bend down, and Joan ran her tongue all over his shaft as she slowly pulled.

Dave looked like he was going to blow his load before she got his boxers down. When his cock sprang out, she tightly gripped the base of his shaft, dove on it, and held him deep in her throat until Dave got past his sudden urge to cum.

Did I mention Joan loves to suck cock!

~

I had noted that his cock was about the same length as mine, maybe a touch shorter and a little thicker, so there would be no penis envy thrown into the mix!

I wasn't exactly sure when my emotions had struck a deal. But somehow, I knew there was no reason to be jealous or worried about Joan running off with Dave. And that's when I realized that it made me happy to see her so confident and living in the moment as I stood there watching this amazing live show with my hard cock throbbing against my pants.

~

When Joan was sure Dave had backed off the edge, she backed off his cock and began to slowly stroke it. Then she turned and batted her big blue eyes up at me as she one-handedly relieved me of my pants and underwear, then gingerly teased the head of my very hard cock with her tongue until she had me teetering on the edge.

Then Joan gripped my shaft tightly to keep me from coming, turned, and dove on Dave's cock. She wildly bobbed, taking him balls deep, and it didn't take long to bring him to the edge. Then she abruptly stopped, spat out his cock, and batted her eyes up at Dave.

"I'll bet you want to grab my head and fuck my face until you cum down my throat; don't-cha, big boy!" Joan chided with the sultry heat of a wanton slut.

"Ah — ah, yes," Dave sputtered. Her lusty statement had just about sent us both over the edge!

Joan held the base of our cocks tightly in her hands and gave us a chance to pull it together.

"Well, would you like that, hmmm?" She taunted as she hungrily smiled up at Dave.

"Hell, yeah!" he answered.

"Well, I don't give what I don't get!" Joan asserted with some serious sass.

A big grin spread across his face as Dave stuck out his tongue and wiggled it at her. Joan started to stroke our cocks, and I felt a shiver run through her body as she wiggled her ass in anticipation of things to cum!

"You want to call, uncle?" she asked with a truly naughty smile.

"Never," I blurted, mocking her.

Joan let go of my cock, turned, and dove on Dave's cock as she reached behind him and brought his hands to the back of her head.

He looked at me and mouthed, "Holy shit!" as Joan aggressively sucked his cock. Then Dave took a few tentative thrusts to gauge her response. She didn't give any resistance, and he became more aggressive with every thrust!

Joan has always had amazing oral skills. But she had never expressed a desire to be forcefully used before, and I added that to the long list of things we were learning about each other tonight, as I eagerly awaited my turn!

"Fuck yeah! That's it! Take-it!" Dave chanted, holding his cock, balls deep, in her throat a little longer with every thrust!

Then Dave made one last hard thrust, and Joan grabbed his ass as he pumped his seed down her throat, jerking and grunting.

Dave fell back in his recliner, moaning as Joan gasped a few deep breaths. Then she dove on his still twitching cock and greedily milked out every last drop of his cum as he weakly tried to push her away, to no avail!

Then Joan turned, opened her mouth wide, and stuck her tongue out with a "see, I was a good girl and swallowed it all" look on her face as drool ran off her chin onto her tits. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen.

Joan grabbed my on edge cock and gave me her innocent big blue eyes treatments as she slowly stroked. She took her time and let me come back down to earth, so I might get to enjoy what promised to be the best blow-job of my life for more than a few seconds!

Joan never broke eye contact as she took the head of my cock into her mouth and brought my hands to the back of her head. I tentatively thrust, still unsure, still being challenged by all that I thought was true, less than an hour ago!

I saw her cheeks lift and the deep loving smile in her eyes as I eased my cock to the back of her mouth and felt it slide into her throat. Joan grabbed my ass, and pulled in the last two of my eight inches, held me there for a moment, then withdrew, and kissed the tip of my cock.

I looked up to see Dave grinning and quickly coming back to life as he watched the show. Then Joan turned her head to see what was what?

"You can touch me below the waist now," Joan purred and then growled, "just don't forget, you owe me!" Then she batted her big blue eyes up at me and facetiously challenged, "unless you wanna call uncle?"