Movie Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head no with an eager grin and buried my cock deep in her throat. Joan grabbed my thighs, got to her feet, and wiggled her ass at Dave as she happily gagged on my thrusting cock.

Dave grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them, intently focused on the narrow strip of black lace that covered his prize! Then he pulled her panties to the side and sighed at the beautiful sight before him.

Joan religiously shaves everything, except for a small triangle above her hood, and regularly teases me about leaving the curly blond arrow-shaped patch so I can find her clit!

Now Just imagine that amazingly hot milf Brandi Love's beautiful pussy topped with a blond triangle, covered in sweet nectar, and open like a butterfly with her big engorged clit begging to be sucked! Then you can understand why Dave just slid off his recliner and buried his face in my wife's pussy!

I didn't want to blow my load too soon and miss the show, so I was pulling out after each thrust, allowing Joan to breathe and moan as Dave worked over her clit, and tongue fucked her needy pussy. She gripped my legs as she ground against his face, and I knew he was being rewarded with a torrent of flowing juices as he hungrily licked and sucked her big beautiful lips.

Then Dave began to tease her ass with his tongue. Joan tensed and held off my next thrust.

"Fuck yes! Lick my ass! Oh, fuck yes-yes-yes-yessss!" She hissed. Then Dave spread her ass cheeks wide and began to rapidly plow his tongue deep into her ass.

"Oh, God, yessss! That's it! Tongue fuck my ass, you nasty bastard! Fuck-fuck-fuck-fuuuck-yesssss!" she cried out. Then Joan looked up at me with raw lust in her eyes as she suggestively licked her lips.

Her nasty "ass whore" rant had me teetering on the edge as I gripped the back of her head and thrust. I held my cock balls deep in her throat as I waited for that needy rush to pass. But then Joan began to clinch and lurch as an earth-shattering orgasm overtook her. I fell off the teeter-totter and roared out as I shot my load down her throat, bucking and thrusting.

Then I stumbled back a step, and Joan landed on her hands and knees, incoherently moaning, sputtering, and shaking as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss tore through her.

Dave watched Joan writhe and moan in the throes of his handy work with a big (dare I say it) shit-eating grin on his face!

I steadied myself against the arm of the loveseat as Dave stepped out of his pants and boxers and went to Joan. He kneeled beside her and began to gently run his fingers through her hair as the last shudders of her orgasm passed through her. Joan lifted her head and twisted against his hand like a cat as Dave pet her hair, and I swear she was purring!

Then Joan lifted her hand. Dave helped her up, and they stared into each other's eyes for a moment. Then he grabbed her ass like he had in the kitchen, and they fell into a passionate kiss. But this time, Joan only had one arm around his neck as she stroked his cock.

I wasn't jealous or angry. It was just beautiful and arousing to watch. But then I thought, huh... She never kisses me after I lick her ass?

Joan broke their kiss, led Dave to the couch by his cock, and gestured for him to lay on his back. He obliged as she shimmied her panties down, stepped out of them, climbed on the couch, and stood astride his hips. Joan spread her dripping pussy lips, ran her fingers from her clit to her canal, and shoved three of them deep inside. Then she rapidly pounded her G-spot, yanked her fingers out, and squirted on Dave's cock and belly.

It was so hot to watch that it was quickly bringing my half-hard cock back to life. Dave's cock was twitching with excitement as I stepped out of my slacks and underwear and went to Joan. She turned and smiled at me as she held out the three soaked fingers she had just pounded her pussy with. I took her wrist and sucked them deep into my mouth, savoring her sweet, tangy taste.

After I thoroughly cleaned off her fingers, she pulled them from my mouth, took my hand, and grabbed the back of the couch. I helped steady her as she squatted over Dave and brushed those big beautiful wet pussy lips over the squirt and pre-cum covered tip of his rock-hard cock.

Dave instinctively tried to thrust. Joan lifted out of reach and waved her finger at him.

"Naughty boy!" She playfully scolded.

She pulled me close and we began to kiss passionately. Then she broke our kiss and looked deep into my eyes.

"Do you want to call uncle, Pete?"

"No... I don't!"

Joan lowered until her pussy lips covered the throbbing purple head of Dave's cock. Then she squeezed my hand, tilted her head, and looked at me questioningly.

"You sure... Hubby?" she chided as a naughty smile crossed her face.

I kissed her hand as I put my other hand on the small of her back, and pushed down, impaling Joan on his cock.

She ground on Dave's hips with the most beautiful look of wanton lust on her face as she grabbed my fully revived cock and stroked it. Then she squarely planted her stiletto on the floor for leverage and began to ride up and down his shaft. Dave was barely hanging on and grabbed her hips to control the pace. Joan gripped the base of my shaft, pulled me closer, and began to tease the head of my cock with her tongue.

Dave began a steady, deliberate pace, lifting her almost off his cock, holding Joan there, then pulling her down hard and slamming home. After several hard thrusts, she sucked my cock into her mouth and started bobbing, taking it deeper into her throat every time she bounced off his hips.

Joan timed her thrusts with Dave and hummed a balls deep moan on my cock every time he buried his cock deep in her cunt. Before long, she started to arch her back and wiggled her butt at the top of Dave's strokes. I took the hint and ran my hand over the taut, smooth skin of her perfect ass. Slipped my middle finger between her cheeks and let it slide over her cute little butt-hole as she rode Dave's cock.

I was quickly headed for the edge and pulled my cock from her mouth on Dave's next lift and hold. Joan gave me her sad eyes, and I rubbed harder on her tight little rosebud. Her frown turned around, and her eyes rolled up as she moaned out and wiggled her ass against my finger.

Dave had a good idea of what was going on, pulled her forward onto her knees, and took over the thrusting. I grabbed her ass cheeks, spread'em, spit in her crack, and more aggressively rubbed her sensitive pucker-hole.

"Oh, God, yes! Yes-yes-yes-yessss!" she frantically chanted.

I gently slipped my middle finger into the first knuckle, twisting and wriggling as her sphincter clenched, released, and started to relax.

"Yes, oh, yes! More-more-more!" Joan cried as she wiggled against my finger.

I spit in her crack again and eased another finger in. Her sphincter tightly clenched then released a little as I twisted and wriggled my fingers in, deeper and deeper.

"Please, honey. Oh, God! Please-please-please, give it to me!" she pleaded as Dave pounded away, and I spread my fingers, opening her up more as I twisted and wriggled.

"Not yet, baby. You're not ready!"

I worked my fingers in and out, spreading and twisting until the clenching stopped. Dave was intensely focused on fucking my wife when I leaned out, caught his eye, and nodded. He stopped pounding, spread his legs, and planted one foot on the floor.

I climbed on the couch, pulled my fingers out, moved into position, and rubbed the head of my cock up and down her crack as Joan desperately panted and moaned. Then I squeezed out a pent-up load of pre-cum on her gaping butt-hole and eased in.

"Fuuuuuck yeeesssss!" she howled.

Dave started pounding as I eased into the hilt and slowly picked up the pace. Joan was wildly grinding against our cocks, moaning and babbling out profanities, like the girls in those orgasm overload videos!

Then Dave began to lose his rhythm. It was too soon, but he was past the point of no return as his thrust became shorter until he groaned out and held his cock buried in Joan's cunt.

Admittedly, as we royally fucked my wife, it was odd to feel another man's cock through that thin membrane of flesh. Then when Dave came I could feel his cock twitching as he pumped his seed into Joan and it nearly sent me over the edge!

His hot seed had pushed Joan to the precipice, and she arched her back as frantic choppy moans poured out of her. Dave had stopped moving, but Joan was still wildly grinding on him as l fucked her ass with everything I had.

Then she began erratically jerking, and I felt my orgasm coming up from my toes. She went stiff, and a roiling moan came from deep inside Joan as I buried my cock in her ass and kept thrusting.

Joan began to shake violently, and her building moans roiled over into primal screams as I pumped her ass full, grunting and growling, twitching and thrusting!

Then Joan gasped in a deep breath, sat up straight, twisted her head as I grasped her shoulders, and we began to kiss madly!

Then from an unexpected place, we heard what we had refused to say all night.

"Uncle, uncle, already!" Dave gasped from under us.

We looked at each other with wide-eyed astonishment, which quickly morphed into silly grins and giggles as we climbed off Dave.

Joan started toward the recliner, and I slapped her ass a good one. She looked over her shoulder with a naughty smile and sashayed away. She was absolutely glowing, and damn she looked hot with all that cum running down her legs.

She picked her bra off the floor, stuffed it in her purse, and slipped on her dress. By the time I got dressed, retrieved her panties, and stuffed them in my pocket, Joan was waiting for me to zip her dress. I kissed the back of her neck as I slowly zipped her dress. She cooed and shimmied as I worked my kisses to her ear.

"I love you," I whispered as I fastened her zipper clasp.

Joan spun on her stilettos, threw her arms around my neck, and searched my eyes, looking like she wanted to cry.

"You still love me?" she asked, her voice wavering with doubt.

I cupped her face and looked lovingly into her eyes as I leaned in and gave her quivering lips a soft kiss.

"More than ever," I reassured her, and we fell into a deep, desperate reaffirming kiss. When we came up for air, Joan laid her head against my chest, and we held each other tight.

"I love you so much, Pete. Take me home."

Dave was passed out, so we quietly let ourselves out.

When we pulled out of the driveway, Joan laid her hand on the console. I interlaced our fingers, squeezed tightly, and then held her hand as we drove in silence, processing what had just happened. After a few minutes, I had to ask the burning question.

"Why did you kiss Dave?"

"I don't know? It just happened," she replied.

"It's okay. I'm not mad, baby," I said as I squeezed her hand again. "But it was a little more than just a kiss, and I know you don't do anything you don't want to," I added, knowing there was more to the story.

"Um... Well... We kinda started critiquing the kissing in the movies..." she answered and trailed off.

"Ah! So that's what all the whispering and giggling was about."

"Yeah... But then Dave kept bragging about how he could do better, and then it kinda became a dare!"

"Aha... Now I understand. Dave knows as well as I do that you won't chicken out on a dare!" I said with a chuckle. "So would you have told me if I hadn't seen you and called you out?" I asked, very interested to hear her answer.

"I don't know, probably not," she replied honestly.

"Yeah, that's what I figured. And don't get me wrong, I was pissed and almost came in there... " I stated and trailed off, replaying the moment in my head. Then Joan squeezed my hand.

"Well, why didn't you? Because to be honest, I think that's what upset me the most when you told me you saw us kissing," Joan admitted.

"I'm not sure. I mean, hell, a thousand scenarios went through my head in a flash. But I kept coming back to it was just a stolen kiss. Oh, I know Dave would take all the rope you gave him. I just couldn't see you giving him more," I said and then laughed out loud, thinking about how things turned out. "But then what do I know!" I added, mocking myself. Joan squeezed my hand again and giggled.

"I can't believe we took things that far..." she snickered, "God, and I was such a slut!" she added, sounding embarrassed. This time I brought her hand to my mouth and kissed it.

"Yes, you were! But you're my slut, and don't you forget it!" I said with false bravado.

"Yes, Hubby!" she giggled.

"Maybe on our next movie night, I'll have Dave invite one of his bachelor friends?" I said suggestively.

"Next time?" Joan questioned.

"Yes, I said next time! We've crossed that bridge and burned it down, and I learned some things about myself, about us, tonight," I replied and let it hang.

"And what's that?" she prompted.

"That I got really turned-on watching you cut loose and live in the moment, and I would rather fuck, or watch you fuck, than fight. And I have never seen you look so sexy and hot!" I replied proudly.

"Oh, thank you, honey. I've never felt so sexy and hot... And slutty! But I'm curious, why do you want Dave to invite someone else?" she asked.

"Well, we've had our naughty, bedroom talk, fantasies for years. And yeah, I know I can forget about my two girls' fantasy. But I loved fulfilling your DP fantasy, so I thought you might like to try getting air-tight next time," I replied with a cheesy grin. Joan let go of my hand and playfully punched me in the arm.

"Pervert! Hmm... But now that I think about it, it does sound like fun! And you never know, I hear girls eat pussy better than guys!" Joan said and then formed a "V" with her fingers and wiggled her tongue at me through it. I was dumbfounded and suddenly very aroused as she ran her hand up my thigh and squeezed the bulge in my pants!

The end

Maybe?