Movie Night

Story Info
Rekindling the fire with porn.
3.6k words
4.24
38.1k
47

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita and I have been together for ten years, with two daughters ages four and seven. Just over a year ago we relocated to a lovely new suburban development in Central Florida. As one of the first people on the block, we've tried to get to know each new family as they have moved in and have made some fast friends.

Unfortunately, the move and our job changes have affected our sex life. It has always been great, and Rita is a wonderful lover. Rita is doing great, she's a nurse in a Dermatology office, often joking about how much skin she gets to see every day -- most of which she wishes she didn't! There are those times, though, when she's come home with a story or a little frisky. We moved here to begin a small manufacturing business with my brother-in-law. We're doing well, but the stress of trying to grow a business can show up in ways you don't anticipate at 31. Not being able to perform like you used to is something I thought was for when I hit seventy, and while Rita has been understanding it does frustrate both of us.

Hoping to add a little something, about six months ago I stopped by a porn shop one Friday afternoon near our rented manufacturing space. We're located in a large business park, one of many in an industrial part of town and it seems that there's a sex shop about every block or so, and I swung by the one just a few doors down from us on a whim. I wasn't sure what I was looking for, mostly just an idea to find something to help set a mood and take my mind to another place. I ended up looking at a whole wall of sex videos, and they seemed to have something for every fetish. The problem was, knowing Rita as I do, fetish wasn't what I was looking for. The descriptions on the cases, I was to discover, were more marketing than factual.

To be honest, most of these things have essentially no plot. Some stupid premise for a guy to meet a girl, or three, and have sex. I didn't know if Rita had ever even seen a porn film, so I didn't know what I was expecting but was pretty sure it would at least get my juices going -- if she didn't toss the thing in the trash straight away.

I stuffed the video in my messenger bag and headed to pick up our seven year-old from school on my way home. Mindy is a smart little kid -- she gets that from her mom -- and so we had her in an "advanced" school in town. I took her in each day and picked her up too, Rita worked nearer the house in the opposite direction. No big deal, it gave me some good "daddy" time.

That evening after the girls were tucked in bed, while Rita showered, I set up the video and lit some candles. I don't know what it is, but she loves them and thinks they're romantic. We have a smallish sitting area right off the master bedroom with a very comfy loveseat for watching the 42" TV set up in there. Usually, that's where I watch my sports stuff while the girls get to see whatever they want on the big TV in the family room. This sitting area has an exit to our screened in pool area (I did mention Florida, so everyone has a pool it seems).

"What's this?" Rita asked as she slid the barndoor open from the master bath and noticed the candles, letting the nightgown she was slipping on drop the rest of the way over her. I have to tell you that even that little glimpse of her turned me on. She's five seven, and still the 120 pounds she was when we married ten years ago. You'd never know she had had two kids, except her areola were a shade darker than before kids. Her breasts were still firm and high, and though she'd breast fed both, they seemed to be just as sensitive and love attention. Her middle was maybe a bit less defined, but there was still a nice waist, and from that on down was pure heaven.

I'm a pussy guy and I lucked out falling for a girl with the pussy I would have designed myself if such things were possible. It's not like we can ask to please examine that before we take them out, right? Rita has a lovely full bush which she kept trimmed around her labia, and those were to die for. Not a little tiny slit hidden out of sight, but one of those that comes up her front and is pronounced, full but not overly so outer labia that call to you, and inner labia that protrude from them teasingly. Her femininity would generally swallow her panties, only covering her fully when she first put them on. And what can I say about her terrific ass. Not an ounce from either pregnancy, it swung rather than jiggled.

This led, unfortunately for me, to her wearing more mature bathing suits as she said it looked obscene to have her bikini all "up in me." Little did she realize that she was all woman and the constant cameltoe even in "proper" suits left little to guys' imaginations. I never complained and she never seemed to notice the perfectly silhouetted pussy she presented the public. I could even see it pretty well defined in the scrubs she wore to work everyday, along with the VPL of her 'respectable mom' panties, and wondered how often her guy patients appreciated the look. Cameltoes seem like magnets for guys' eyes.

I patted the loveseat next to me. "I just thought we could watch something before bed."

She noticed the DVD player was on, and I had stupidly left the sleeve sitting on it which she picked up. Her eyebrows almost hit the ceiling. She glanced at me, glanced back at the sleeve's cover in her hand and asked, "Is this what you want me to watch?"

I patted the seat again. "It was just a thought, something for us to watch. You know, maybe..."

I trailed off as she gave me a very skeptical look. Then she smiled, pure love in her eyes, "Baby, it's just work. When things quit being so stressful for you and Bobby, you'll see."

"Yeah, I know," I tried to smile back. "I..., I want to make love to you all the time. I love your body. I just thought, y'know, taking my mind off..."

She waved the DVD cover at me, "Seriously, watching actors do it is going to take your mind off it?"

"I don't know. C'mon and sit with me and watch. Shit, maybe I'll fall asleep. Maybe nothing will happen, Rita. I just want to sit with you. Hold you," I plead.

Rita came and settled in next to me on the loveseat, cuddling close. "I love you," she kissed my cheek.

"I know. I love you too." I picked up the controller. "Ready?"

"I don't know. I hope it's not gross."

"So, ah, you've never.."

"Nope. I'm a virgin." She giggled, "well," she ran her hand over my limp member, "well, a porno virgin anyhow. Guess you're gonna take that from me too?" There was laughter in her eyes. At least she was game and willing to be open to this.

I hit play. In fifteen minutes we were both naked and she was emulating the actress on the screen giving me head. When the onscreen femme fatale licked the guy's cock, Rita did the same; sucked his balls, so did Rita. She stunned me as she beat me off and had me come all over her face, just as the actress did. Of course, the john was back up in moments (did they really do that, or do they cut out the recovery period?) and was slipping his overly large cock into the woman's HD pussy as she moaned and grunted. Rita was working to get me back up, her eyes glued to the large phallus slapping into the stranded fight attendant screaming to her maker for him to give her more.

Rita dropped her head onto me and sucked for all she was worth, bringing me to attention fully, her eyes turned to the screen.

"Fuck me," she said, slipping to the floor and laying back with her legs spread. I was thrilled to have gotten hard and cum already, this was more than I had hoped for when picking up the video earlier in the day. I put my face to her glistening labia and sucked them into my mouth. She arched, then grabbed my hair. "Fuck me like that," she growled looking at the screen. The guy had the woman's legs held up in a V and pushed back, her bottom off the ground as he rammed himself into her. I grabbed Rita's ankles and did the same, driving fully into her on my first thrust. In moments she exploded, her vaginal walls gripping me tight as a long guttural "ahhhhhhh" escaped her lips. I slipped into her one last time and unloaded, pushing as hard as I could.

I released her legs which she wrapped around me, along with her arms. We said nothing, just laid there on the floor catching our breath.

"That was not what I expected," she smiled at me, running her fingers through my hair. I'd hoped to maybe get an erection hard enough to actually work, Rita being turned on too was an amazing bonus.

"Not too gross?" I queried.

"I..." she looked right into my eyes, my soul. "I didn't expect something like that would turn me on so much." She laughed a bit, turning red, her eyes falling.

I wiped some of my drying cum from her neck. "You've never done that before. I didn't think..."

"God, Tony, I know. I didn't think. It just looked so hot. It was more than I expected," again her eyes diverted, she reddened again, then looked at me. "When your cum hit my face, I came," she smiled, embarassed.

I let myself slip out of her and got up. Extending a hand, I reached for her, "C'mon," I said.

She had a quizzical look, "Where?"

"To bed. I want to taste you, bring you again, and fall asleep like this."

She rose to her feet. "Babe, I really should shower again," she demurred. "This is messy," she began to protest, then her eyes caught the TV. She caught her breath.

The couple was at it again, she in the Downward Dog yoga position and him pushing his ever-erect cock into her from behind, his earlier load dripping from her.

"Do I look like that?" she asked fascinated.

I pulled her to the bed "Let's find out..."

Over the next few months, our Friday nights became porn movie night on a pretty regular basis. Rita became more adventurous, through anal just turned her off. Frankly, while I love Rita's ass, and fine asses in general, I had to agree that it never interested me. A fine ass is a wonderful thing, but I had no interest in taking her or anyone up the wazoo, not with an amazing and willing pussy so close!

After that first evening, which was delightfully spontaneous, a little more prep was required to set the mood. First, the bedroom door had to be closed and locked. If you've got kids, you know they have a tendency to just wander in at awkward times. Sometimes it's a scary dream that gets them and you can hear them crying or calling to you before they arrive; other times a little face is just staring at you from the side of the bed. She wisely decided to curtail any little eyes from seeing things that might take a whole lot of explaining.

Rita also always laid a sheet out on the floor in front of the loveseat - between the loveseat and the TV - though the carpet was fine by me. And lastly, she had me put in a couple small screws at the top of the door to the lanai so she could hang a towel over the door. The door was mostly glass; what was described as 'a full lite door with an intricate beveled glass design.' Honestly, with the cut pieces, it wasn't like a clear view window though in many places you could see straight out (or in). As she was generally just coming out of the shower nude, or surprising me in lingerie, and we would fondle, stroke, and caress passionately before ending up on the floor trying to emulate some -- or lots! -- of scenes, I gave in.

It became a bit of a joke actually, with me telling her that I couldn't invite friends over and them not get to see her perform if we kept the door covered. A couple times I would hang the towel a bit askew, but within moments of coming into the seating area, she'd cover herself and tell me to make sure it was closed "all the way" -- she didn't think my joking that funny.

"Besides," she'd say, "who would want to see me naked? This is for us." I could have given her a few names, including her brother-in-law, but didn't think I wanted to have a fight over something so silly. I was generally over my slump and we were back to having sex almost as often as before the kids.

About six or seven weeks in, this became a bit of an issue, and almost ended the movie night. I'd again not hung the towel so every bit of the door lite was covered, not even intentionally this time. Rita raised a ruckus, though I was trying to explain that even if I left it uncovered, no one could watch. I guess I said that wrong, and she thought I was saying no one would want to. Crazy huh, she doesn't want to be seen nude and putting on a damn good porn star-like exhibition, but then gets upset when she thinks I say no one would want to look. Trust me, I know for a fact there were several guys on the block that would pay for a seat outside that door.

Finally, to calm her down and explain what I meant, I tossed on a set of gym shorts and walked out the front door, telling her to just sit on the loveseat and watch. I walked around the side of the house, through the gate and to the backyard. As soon as I opened the lanai door, the whole pool deck was flooded with bright light. I'd had a motion-sensor flood light installed when we moved in, and I couldn't even step into the lanai before it lit the place up.

Rita had wrapped herself in the towel and surprised me by opening the door.

"I thought that came on when you opened the back door," she said a bit sheepishly.

I'd walked into the pool area by this time. "It does, Sweetie, but I had them set it up so the sensor covers the whole area. Any motion at all out here, whether you're coming from inside the house or trying to get on the lanai, and the lights come on."

I pointed back to the screened door I had just come through, "All I did was open the door and the lights came on. I hadn't even stepped inside. No one could sneak in, okay?"

"Someone could be in the woods," she insisted. She was right, of course, someone could be. Our property adjoined a "conservation area" and was undeveloped behind this whole section of the subdivision. Our six-foot high solid privacy fence, which we put up so the girls wouldn't get back there was thirty feet from our pool enclosure, some sixty feet from the "glass" door she was so concerned about.

In frustration, I dropped my shorts and wagged my dick toward the darkness. "If anyone's out there," I yelled, "you better not be looking or you'll go blind."

Rita began to laugh, "Tony, stop it. You're gonna wake someone and they will be looking," she whispered loudly and motioned for me to get inside.

I grabbed her and pulled her to me. "You recall that I agreed to put up this high fence when you said maybe we could skinny-dip?"

She gave me a skeptical look. "I am not running around naked outside or getting in the pool with the whole place lit up like a stadium. Let's go inside."

I winked at her, "I could go flip the breaker and there'd be no lights?"

She seemed to consider it, so I egged her on. "You're already out here, you're naked, and we have a towel...??"

She didn't protest. I grabbed my shorts and tugged them on. "Let me put on some sandals and.."

"Sandals?" she laughed.

"The breaker box is in the garage, I'm not going out there barefoot," I protested. "Give me five minutes, I'll be right back," I said stepping to the door.

"Babe," she called and I turned to see her with the towel open. "I'll be waiting," a coy smile lighting her face as she covered herself again.

I hurried to the closet and stepped into my slippers before proceeding through the house to the garage, a half-baked thought already running through my mind that had me hard before I made it out the garage door. Would I ever do it???? Did she realize that the outdoor motion-sensor floodlight was actually run through what had been the backdoor light switch? I'd said I had to work the breaker, but in reality all it took was a simple flip of a switch as I checked the back door while locking up at night. That done, a stumbling zombie could walk back and forth across the whole pool deck -- or anyone who wanted to could stand at our bedroom's windowed door -- and nothing would light up. In the morning I could nonchalantly turn it back on without going near the garage, Rita none the wiser.

It was probably five months before Rita mentioned, almost in passing, that it must feel "really different" to have one of those large cocks fucking you. I wasn't even watching the movie when she said it, I had dropped to the floor as she sat on the loveseat and had my mouth busy between her very open legs as she rubbed herself.

I moved her fingers and sucked her protruding clit into my mouth, flicking her hard with my tongue for several seconds as I slipped two fingers into her. I'd already been hard, but her thought excited me.

"Would you like to find out?" I said, before sucking her back into my mouth.

"No!" she snapped, grabbing a handful of my hair and pulling my face away from her and glaring at me. "I don't need anyone but you."

I pushed a third finger into her and vibrated my thumb on her arousal. She jammed herself on my fingers and thumb, still glaring at me with wide eyes. My hand slipped from her momentarily, and then I pressed against her struggling vagina with four fingers. I pushed, she pressed until all four stretched her, until the fingers were buried to the third knuckles, the width of my hand the only thing from more entering her.

The look on her face answered my question, any doubt erased as she grunted and convulsed, her vaginal walls squeezing the inserted fingers in strong, engulfing waves. Her head was back and she was gripping the pillows she sat on. She let out a little cry, sucked in air for what seemed fifteen seconds, then then pressed herself against my fingers again, harder, and came again.

When she finally relaxed and took a breath, I began to move my hand from her. She grabbed my hand, holding it to her, "NO!, leave it, please!" she snarled, then she began to laugh so that her whole body moved.

"I really don't need anybody but you, Tony," she said, almost apologetically, her hand releasing my hair at long last and caressing my face.

I smiled. "I know, but you are curious, aren't you?"

Now she laughed again. "Apparently so."

Her eyes moved to the TV screen. "Look at that thing. Geez, I adore the feeling of fullness when you're in me, when we're making love. That... I can't imagine..." she said, watching the actor rhythmically slipping fully in and out of the female lead with the fake boobs and bald pussy.

I moved my fingers only slightly and Rita tensed. "Apparently you can imagine it."

My wife looked into my eyes. Her fingers again caressing my face. "Apparently I can. But it's just a fantasy, that's all. I love only you."

"I know that, Rita. I have no doubt about that ever. Never have and never will."

"Good!" she affirmed.

"But it would be so amazingly exciting to see you taking a cock like that" I said evenly, lovingly, without judgement.

Our eyes did not part, she said nothing. Her feminine muscles had gripped my fingers yet again when I said what I'd said, and then relaxed. Her gaze turned to the screen as the lead pressed himself rapidly into our starlet, withdrew, and emptied himself across her belly and lower abdomen.

Rita looked back at me, somehow sad. She raised herself off of my hand and slid to the floor next to me, embracing me and bringing her lips to mine. The kiss was long, more passionate than any I had ever recalled. "Make love to me," she breathed, lying back.