Movie Night

Story Info
An ordinary movie night becomes an erotic adventure.
926 words
3.58
7.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa my short, raven haired, girlfriend came over to watch a movie. That didn't last long when she saw the outline of my knob in my tight gray sweats. Walking into the room with snacks. I find her kneeling in front of the double window topless showing off her beautiful 34B tits. She pulled my pants down I was semi hard after seeing her topless. I played with her brown nipples rubbing them between my fingers as she moved to my cock.

She slide my thick cock into her mouth. Sucking most of it in her mouth stroking the rest with her hand. Hearing her rub her clit with her free hand getting herself wet made my cock rock hard. "Wanna 69," I asked looking down at her pulling off my cock.

"Not yet, the audience might not like that," she said as I looked outside. People walking past the apartment looking in the window. My rode stiffened harder dripping precum seeing people watching us. She continued to suck my engorged cock. I put my hand on her head pushing more of my cock into her mouth she put her hands on my ass pushing more of me into her mouth. I released her head she pulled off my cock stroking it as she lowered her warm mouth to my balls. Licking each one slowly, dragging her tongue over them to torture me. "Feeling adventurous," she asked as she pushed a finger into her mouth. " nodded my head as I felt her push that wet finger into my tight ass.

"Fuck baby that feels amazing," I said as I could feel my legs tighten I was gonna blow soon. She jerked my cock with one hand rubbing my prostate with the a finger and prepared to catch my load.

"I want you to cum all over me baby. Give it to me," I exploded all over her face and tits she looked like a glazed donut. She looked out the window closing the shade. I moved my tongue across her tits cleaning my mess off each one. "Oh baby, you're feeling naughty tonight," she said as she licked around her lips getting some of my cream off her face.

Watching the movie now laying on the couch still pantsless she is still topless. "Want that 69 now," I asked. she smiled at me and stood next to the couch dropping her pants to the floor.

"Can we stream it," she asked " I opened the laptop and turned on the camera. We welcomed people to the room and went to work.

I laid down on the couch and she sat on my face when I discovered a butt plug with a pink jewel on it in her ass. She dropped down putting my dick back in her mouth. I love eating pussy and it was never an issue for me. I spread Lisa's ass and licked her clit soft and slow while she was going crazy on my cock.

I spanked her ass while she sucked my cock.. I continued to eat her pussy licking faster applying more pressure with my tongue. Her legs shook as she squeezed them together. She released her juices all over my face.

She pulled off my throbbing prick collecting herself for a moment. She got off my face crawling across the floor towards the camera. She presented her tight wet pussy to me. I knelt behind her rolling a condom onto my cock. I pushed my rod into her pussy slow and steady feeling her pussy squeeze every inch of me. I snatched her hips in my hands driving my cock balls deep into her wet pussy. "Fuck baby, I love that cock," she said reaching down to play with her clit while I fucked her hard and deep.

I slapped her ass hard. I grabbed a handful of her black hair. Arching her back as I could feel her legs shake again as her juices dripped from her pussy onto the floor. "Give it to me baby, I want it so bad," she said as I could feel her rod throb inside her.

"You like this cock don't you bitch," I asked as I slapped her ass again. "Tell me you love this cock," I said pulling her hair harder.

"Oh fuck baby, I love your cock, no one fucks me the way you do," she said I released her hair. Sliding my hands off her ass to her hip bones digging my fingers into her hip bones. I held my cock balls deep inside her. "I wanna ride it babe," she said looking into the camera winking at the audience. she pulled the butt plug from her ass. she tossed a bottle of Astroglide to me "Take off the condom I want it bare Pulling off the condom. I poured some lube on my cock and rubbed it allover.

She straddled my waist reverse cowgirl sliding herself onto my gorgeous cock. My cock slipping into her ass so smoothly. She slide on my pole slow and steady. I felt my balls tighten "He's not gonna last long guys," she said to the viewers in the cam room. She started grinding on my balls with my cock balls deep in her ass. She rubbed her clit while I was deep inside her. She pulled off my cock slow and as my cock head left her ass I exploded all over her wet used holes. "Best sex ever," I said she turned and kissed me on the lips.