Nothing So Spectacular

Story Info
As a gorgeous high school girl taking off her uniform.
25.8k words
4.48
33.8k
38
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,001 Followers

(Note: Everybody involved in this tale is an adult)

*****

There is nothing so spectacular in this world as a gorgeous eighteen-year old high school girl taking off her school uniform piece by piece. All the way. Until she is nude. The transformation is remarkable. In the process she moves from a naive and innocent youth to a supple, functioning woman.

And I mean a real high school girl, not just dress up. One that is in final year, one that is meant to be at school, but instead took a bus to your house to undress and crawl into your bed. Early morning sunshine, early morning glory. Tight, silky, wet, young, clumsy, laying on top, experimenting with the cock inside her. Kissing.

Ones like Jodie Basset.

We met on a train, of all places. She was with friends on the way home from school, one of two in the group that were gorgeous; yet they all seemed equal socially. There was no pretentiousness in Jodie's beauty. Brown wavy hair, bright eyes, nice smile. Noticeable breasts, not large but certainly present. Slight, square shoulders, elegant hands. She wasn't the leader, but neither was she led.

When the girls got off the train, I watched them pass the window down the platform. It was a happy group.

"Ah," I yelled out through the glass, unsuccessfully. A maroon school jacket was left on the seat where the girls had stood. I grabbed it and jumped through the doors, off the train just in time. I half-ran down the platform after them until I noticed one girl doing the same toward me. It was Jodie.

As she rushed alongside the moving train I yelled out.

"Miss! Are you looking for this?"

Jodie turned and looked.

"Oh my god. I am. Thank you! How did you know?"

"I was near your group and saw it left behind."

"Is this your stop?" she asked politely.

"No. No, I'm a ways down the line."

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry. That's so kind of you. I don't know what I'd do with my mother if I lost another one of these."

I laughed empathetically.

"You've such a beautiful voice," I blurted unconsciously.

"Oh," she blushed.

"Sorry, I don't mean to embarrass you."

"No, no, it's okay. I'm...okay."

There was a funny little silence. Slightly awkward.

"Shall we go?" I asked, turning to go down the platform.

"Your train?"

"Next is thirty minutes."

"I am so, so sorry," she said again. "You are super kind to do that."

"Hey. Enough. I'll get an Uber, will be quicker than the train anyway."

We walked down the platform and up, out of the station. I felt comfortable, and I sensed she did, too.

"Where are your friends?"

"Don't know. Gone I suppose."

"You live near?"

"I catch a bus. Over there."

"Can I buy you a coffee? Do you have time?"

"Hot chocolate?" she countered.

It took a few streets and turns before we found a Starbucks, and a quiet table at the back in a corner. We each did our duty, explaining ourselves.

She was Jodie Basset, just eighteen, last year of high school. She had applied to all the tertiary architecture and design courses she could locally, but exams were still a way off. Older brother, younger sister, the quintessential forgotten middle child. Strict parents. No boyfriends, no parties until after exams were done.

I was Mike Clover, thirty-two years old, management consultant. Single. Own my own house, but rent two of the bedrooms to boarders, two university students, Bill and Ben.

"Is that their real name?" Jodie laughed.

"No," I admitted, "it's just what I call them. They turned up to move in with a flowerpot each under their arm."

"You serious?"

"I am."

We talked for an hour. It felt slightly odd at my age to be socializing publicly with a uniformed school girl, I was conscious of some odd looks - but it was a wonderful experience. Jodie was a delight.

When we left, the weather outside had turned bad. As we walked along the street, rain began to pour down. Big heavy drops, freezing cold. We dove into a deep sheltered alcove in front of a doorway. Alone and shivering, we moved in close. I held her to keep her warm. And we kissed. It just happened. Neither of us thought, we just did. A long, warm, loving kiss. Swept away, I ran my hand up the back of her bare leg and under her skirt. I pushed my hands into the back of her pants, holding her warm bare skin. Her ass felt wonderful. Jodie kept kissing, letting me feel her up; gripping, holding, caressing her ass.

When I reached down behind, between her legs, she whimpered into the kiss. He slit was soaked. I ran my fingers through it. Jodie gripped tightly and kissed harder. I squelched her flaps as we put tongues in each other's mouths.

"Have you ever been fucked?" I asked her, breathless.

"No."

"Can we do it?"

The spell that rode over me was washing over Jodie too.

"If you want."

I took my hand out the back of her pants, putting it in the front. We looked into each other's eyes as I put a finger at her entrance, then pushed in.

"Can I put my cock in there?" I whispered.

Jodie didn't answer, her eyes glazed over. I was stroking her insides, searching and perhaps finding her sweet spot. I gripped her mound as I fingered her. Jodie's mouth was open, looking at me, astonished. I was an older guy, I knew what to do, she ceded control.

I took my finger out, knelt before her and pulled her pants slowly down her thighs. Splashings from the pouring rain blew in and hit my cheek. Over her knees, calves, ankles, her pants came down and off. I threw them into the corner of the alcove as I would toss away waste.

Standing, I kissed her neck and moved under her school skirt again. I struck a finger back into her vagina. Jodie held me warmly in the cold rain, groaning as my hand ground between her bare thighs.

"You sure you're okay to fuck?"

Jodie nodded; unexpected bliss and lust had landed squarely on her.

"I don't mind. You can. If you want to."

"I don't have a condom," I told her, then turned her to face the wall. I flicked her skirt up and tucked it into its hem. Her bare ass was divine. I ran my hands over it, then between her thighs. He pussy squelched at the touch. She may not have had cock in her before, but her vagina was as ready as it could be. I pulled her hips back, bending her further over. I pushed two fingers in and pumped until she was perfectly ready. The rain poured near me and a shiver went up my spine. I undid my belt. Jodie's ass was covered in goosebumps as she waited for me to pull down my pants and give her cock.

"What the fuck!! Get the fuck out of here!"

An old man with a drenched umbrella dashed into the alcove with us. Jodie stood straight immediately but her ass remained exposed.

"Take your whore somewhere else!"

The old guy wanted to squeeze past to his door. And he wanted us out of the way.

I picked up Jodie's jacket and bag. She turned away to hide her bare ass, desperately trying to untangle the back of her dress.

"Out!"

We got out, as fast as we could. Running through the pouring rain Jodie struggled but finally untangled her skirt. A dozen people gasped at the sight of her bare ass. We kept running until we reached her bus stop shelter. Shivering from fear, excitement and cold, we kissed warmly again. People waiting for their bus looked at a guy my age kissing a girl in school uniform and frowned. It didn't matter. I felt connected with Jodie. It wasn't just my interest in her vagina; there was a proper spark that had been lit in us.

"My pants are still back there," she said suddenly.

"Gone now," I said, simply. "What's your number?"

"Are you going to call me?"

"Call you. Then fuck you."

"Oh."

"Can you come to my place tomorrow?"

"Is it far?"

"Doesn't matter, can you?"

Jodie nodded. "After school. Yes."

"And you'll let me fuck you?"

Jodie bit her lip, then kissed my mouth. She nodded. "If you want."

"Cool. Give me your phone. I'll put my address and number."

The bus came and whisked Jodie away. She waved through the window like a school kid. Instinctively I smelled my finger. There was a freshness to her scent. A remarkable day.

Sometimes on a Friday, instead of catching the bus to the train station then school, Jodie caught the bus to my house. I gave her a key, she let herself in. She walked shoeless through the house in her uniform, bag on her shoulder, out the back to my room. I have an en-suite room where the bedroom and bathroom open out to the garden, it's a great living space.

"You're still in bed," Jodie smiled one morning.

"No point to get out and come back," I grinned at her.

Jodie opened her bag and took out her books one by one.

"Math. English. Physics. If I'm going to skip school, I need to do homework."

"Fair enough. And your lunch box. I can't believe your mom still packs your lunch."

"She's going to miss me not going to school next year."

Jodie took off her light summer blazer, and sat on my desk chair to take off her little white socks. She stood tall to unhitch her skirt and let it fall. Her pants hit the ground on top of it.

"Does anyone know that you shave your pussy now?"

"Oh god, the girls at gym. They saw. They guessed I'm fucking some guy. They tease me endlessly. Keep asking me if I'm pregnant, if I can still do gym in my 'condition'. They don't let up."

"Well, just keep taking that little pill baby. You'll be fine."

"I'm the only girl in high school on the pill already," she told me, coming over to climb into the bed. I lifted the covers and she sat her shaved vagina onto the side of my shaft as I lay back. Her shirt fell over our pelvis, covering the sight of her bare slit.

"You can't be the only girl taking cock, surely?"

"I don't know. But maybe the only one being cum in."

"You love it inside you," I smiled.

"I do," Jodie smiled warmly back at me.

"I can't believe you still wear a school tie in this weather."

"I'm a prefect. Other kids don't."

"Off. And shirt off. I want your tits."

Jodie pulled at her tie, then undid it, tossing it to the floor. She undid her shirt buttons carefully. Without taking her shirt off, she unsnapped her bra at front, pulling the sides back to show me her glorious, wonderful tits. Imagine a high school girl type breasts; perky, great size, hold shape at any angle. Nipples that go rock hard at a touch.

"Huh, that's new. Opens at the front?"

"I ordered some online. Girls with boyfriends use them," she blushed.

"Your boyfriend approves!" I said, gripping her tits. "But we're not in the back seat right now. Everything off! I'm going to fuck you naked, baby."

Jodie smiled and complied. She had learned to enjoy having her naked body fucked.

-----

The very first day Jodie came over was wet and stormy, as the day before had been. She had managed to escape school an hour early to reduce the chance of being caught home late by her parents. Her hair was wet, both ends. The rain had soaked her head, and the excitement of the visit had soaked her underwear.

Both my boarders were home. The four of us had beers in the kitchen first, chatting. One Corona was enough to make Jodie dizzy. She blushed red but didn't stop me from kissing her and feeling her up. Behind the kitchen counter I pulled her pants down and off. I put them on the counter, which got Bill and Ben all excited. After two beers, Jodie let me stand behind her and take off her tie. I undid the buttons of her shirt, pulling the tails out of her skirt. I pulled it wide and gripped breasts through her bra.

"Great tits," the boys wha-hooed.

"It's time," I said in Jodie's ear. "Are you ready?"

For a moment she lost balance, but managed to mumble, "Yes."

"Leave your clothes here."

For Jodie, it was a blur. I pulled the shirt from her shoulders and placed it on the counter. I undid her bra and pulled the straps down her arms. As dizzy as she was, instinctively Jodie crossed her arms over her bare breasts. I struggled with the strange latch on her skirt, Jodie had to use both hands to help, granting Bill and Ben another 'wha-hoo' at her brilliant bare breasts.

Skirt off, I took Jodie by the hand and led her around the counter, past the boys and through the living room. We paused to get rid of her socks. Bill and Ben followed at close distance, Bill trying to hide that his phone was recording. I walked her naked out of the living room and down the hall to my room.

In my room, I locked the door. I held Jodie face to face and we kissed; her fully naked and myself fully dressed. It was a long wonderful kiss. Jodie was drunk, her passion heightened. I asked her over and over if she wanted to be fucked in the cunt; she said yes.

I walked her back to the bed, putting her on her back, standing over.

I took off my jeans and boxers. My cock stood well to attention.

"Have you had one of these at all? In your hand? In your mouth? Anyone, ever?"

Jodie nodded.

"You know how to suck cock?" I asked. Jodie flushed red and didn't answer. I let it go, stripping off my top and kneeling. I pushed Jodie's legs open and sucked on her inside thigh. Her head went back and she groaned. I sucked her legs and mound before burying my face in her tiny covering of hair. Liquid poured from her as I tongued. One finger, then two; they slid into her like oiled silk. She was tight, but slippery. I sucked and fingered her hole and clit. Jodie gripped the sheets and screamed out. She was scared and excited.

When I climbed up and kissed her lips, Jodie squirmed at the flavors rubbing off my face into her mouth.

"That's the taste of cunt, baby," I smiled. "You'll need to get used to that."

I kissed her ears, her neck, down to her breasts. Jodie squealed as I sucked them. Without thinking she reached out and grasped my cock, squeezing and gripping painfully.

"Hey," I smiled. "There's some practice we need to do..."

"Okay," Jodie panted.

"You're not going to let go, huh?"

Jodie held onto my cock for dear life.

"You want it in your mouth?" I asked.

"I'll try."

I stood back up. I had Jodie sit on the side of the bed. She tried her best, but it was a calamitous attempt at a blow job.

"Okay, okay, the other end," I laughed. "Time to put it in the other end."

I pushed Jodie back and pulled her legs apart.

"You okay with this?" I asked.

Jodie bit her lip and nodded.

"You sure."

She nodded again. It was enough. We began.

I lay over her.

Kissed.

My cock tip pushed into her flaps.

Jodie groaned, a small tear.

My cock found her door.

I pushed a quarter inch in.

Her pussy wet a cock for the first time in her life.

"It's starting."

She nodded.

"Say 'I want cock'".

"I want cock."

"I give you my cunt. Fuck it."

"I give you my cunt. Fuck it," Jodie repeated.

"Say it over and over."

Jodie said it over and over, "I give you my cunt. Fuck it. I give you my cunt, fuck it..."

I fucked it.

Slowly.

Both of us took turns holding my cock in place as she helped force it in.

It took at least ten minutes to split her open entirely.

"It hurts. It hurts so much."

I wasn't being ruthless, but there was only one way to break in a tight cunt.

I fucked it.

Once I'd forced all of me in once, I fucked it.

Poor Jodie was learning a new language, trying her best to hold on and keep up.

I fucked her.

Properly fucked her.

I didn't hold back.

Jodie screamed in shock and fear.

I didn't stop.

There was only one way.

Forward.

Deep.

Fast.

Her cunt would learn to be a cunt.

Quickly.

Screaming.

More screaming.

Tears.

Crying.

Bawling.

I dint stop.

I fucked her.

And fucked her.

"Jodie."

"Ah?"

"Jodie."

"Yeah?"

"Kiss me."

We kissed.

I slowed my attack on her vagina.

I held deep inside her.

We kissed.

"Jodie."

"Huh?"

"Are you with me?"

"Huh?"

"How's your cunt?"

"Broken," she said, surprisingly.

"Broken in," I replied.

"It hurts."

I shrugged.

"That's normal. You look good with cock in you."

"Is it always like this?"

"Like what?"

"Hurts so bad."

"No."

Awkwardly, I rolled Jodie up top.

"How do you feel?"

"Like you are in me."

"I am in you," I smiled.

We kissed.

Naked.

Cock in cunt.

I held her ass in one hand.

I held her head with my other.

"Jodie."

"Mmmm."

"Your first cock."

"Mmmm."

"You glad you did it?"

She nodded, kissing me.

"Why?"

"I love you."

I sighed.

"If that were only half true, I would be the luckiest man that lived. You are gorgeous."

Jodie looked at me.

She began to cry.

Happy cry.

"Am I pregnant?"

"Not yet," I grinned. "But not far off. Where do you want me to cum?"

"Cum?"

"Sperm. Semen. Ejaculation. If not in your cunt, then where?"

"I don't know," she said honestly.

"On your tits?" I suggested.

"Okay," she shrugged.

We kissed.

I held her hips.

I fucked her slowly.

"Roll back over," I told her.

Back on top, I tongued her ear as I humped her.

We could hear her slop.

Slop.

Squelch.

"That's embarrassing," she whispered.

"How's it feel though? How's your cunt?"

"Better."

"Better?"

"Good."

"Good?"

"Nice."

"Really? You like cock in there?"

"I like yours."

I smiled. Being the first guy to nail her pussy, it was special.

"Jodie."

"What?" she asked anxiously.

"Thank you."

"Thank me?"

"It's a privilege."

"Privilege?"

"Your first fuck."

"Oh."

"You're going to have dozens of cocks in your life. But I'm the first. I'm the one that started it."

"Dozens?"

I looked down at Jodie's body.

"Guys are gonna wanna fuck you."

"Can't I just stay with you?"

I kissed her mouth passionately.

"Of course you can. As long as you want."

"I want."

"You like it?"

"I like this."

"You okay those guys saw you naked? Bill and Ben."

"It's embarrassing."

"You're okay, though?"

Jodie smiled and grinned.

"I need to cum," I said.

"Don't get me pregnant. Please."

I fucked her.

More wickedly than a virgin should be.

I meant to put it on her tits.

But it shot up to her face.

Over her mouth.

Lips.

Cheeks.

Eyes.

Jodie froze, covered in semen.

I got off the bed.

Took tissues.

And my phone.

I took photos.

Gave her the tissue box.

I showed her the photos.

I sent them to her.

I rubbed the cum on her lips into her mouth.

"How's it taste?"

"Okay," she admitted.

"You'll need to like it. That and your cunt."

"Okay."

I kissed her naked tits.

Her neck.

Her ears.

Her mouth.

We tongued like lovers.

We were lovers.

After the fuck I took Jodie into the shower. I opened up the doors to the garden. As if nature was in tune with Jodie's life-change, the rain had stopped and sunshine poured in. Bill and Ben of course noticed and brought chairs around to sit and watch.

"Do they have to?" Jodie complained.

"What's it matter? They've seen you naked already, right?"

Jodie pouted, but let the boys watch. I soaped her all over and massaged shampoo into her hair. She washed my cock as asked. We kissed and made out.

"Fuck her," the boys called out.

"If I do, you can only ever watch. Okay? You can never touch her. She has to feel safe in this house. You got it?"

"Got it!"

"If you ever touch her, you're out!"

"Got it!"

"Okay. Jodie, turn around and bend over."

"What?"

"Let the boy's see me fuck you."

"Seriously?"

"Bend over."

I pushed her forward, pulling her ass back. I reached between her legs and lined my cock to the spot.

Thrusting, my cock sunk to her depths instantly.

"Holy shit, that was easy," I said surprised.

"Wow," Jodie said, too.

"You're broken in already. That was quick."

Jodie didn't reply. She leaned forward and pushed back. Holy shit, she was already getting off on cock. Amazing. My pelvis slapped against her ass as I fucked her. Jodie held her breasts to stop them from snapping back and forth. Bill and Ben wha-hooed through all of it.

Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,001 Followers
123456...8