Movie Night

Story Info
A woman lives out her fantasy and has her first orgy.
6.4k words
4.61
16.4k
19
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LonRivers
LonRivers
152 Followers

Movie Night

She was bored. She had been all day. She kept busy just to try and kill the boredom. She cleaned, washed clothes and bedding, beat rugs, watched television and cleaned some more. Still, the day dragged on more than ever. Jack was out of town on business and wouldn't be back for a week.

Anna lay back on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. A slight movement caught her eye and she looked up towards the edge of the ceiling where it met the wall. A small cobweb swayed in the breeze from the open bedroom window. It reminded her of a tiny dancer with it's seductive little sway and almost hypnotic movements. Like one of those belly dancers with their delicious curves and firm round buttocks. She knew that eventually she would have to get the duster out and remove it, but for now she just watched it.

As she lie there watching the little cobweb and thought of the dancers it resembled, her hand slipped between her thighs and cupped her crotch. Squeezing her thighs gently against her hand she felt the pressure arouse her. She released and then tensed up again, loving the feel. She closed her eyes and focused on the pleasure she was giving herself. She felt herself getting wet the more she squeezed and moved her hand back and forth.

Rolling onto her back she unzipped her shorts and opened them up. She slipped her hand down inside over the crotch of her white cotton panties. She could feel the wet material and the soft warmth underneath. She loved the wet squishing sounds her fingers made as they massaged her pussy through her panties. Anna moaned softly, pulling her panties upwards they went taunt against her vulva. Her clit dragged against the material and exploded with pleasure as she moved her hips.

Lifting her hips she pushed her shorts down passed her hips and then down to her ankles and removed them with a kick of her leg. She moaned when her hands returned to her crotch and the delicious sensations returned. Her fingers delved deep inside her wetness as she slipped her hand under the waistband. It was necessarily a cure for boredom, but at least it wasn't cleaning.

Her clit was engorged as she pushed her fingers deep inside her and pulled them back against it and toyed with it some. It felt so good. The fresh air blew in over her. The sounds of the neighborhood and the possibility of being seen by anyone looking out their second floor window turned her on even more.

She stopped and got up. From under the bed she pulled out Jacks box. It had Jacks porn magazines and lube for when he tossed off on those days when she wasn't in the mood or when she wasn't feeling good. Or for when he was just in the mood to enjoy a wank or two.

She never told Jack, but she enjoyed the magazines too. She loved the pretty girls in the magazines just as much as he did. She loved seeing them handle those huge cocks too! Big thickly veined cocks being stroked and sucked. He some of the more hardcore magazines too. The ones where the men actually shagged the women good and proper. Seeing those sexy little asses being stretched open by big cocks always got her horny.

Anna tossed a few magazines with some lube on the bed and went to her dresser and grabbed her favorite toys from her panty drawer. She tossed them on the bed and undressed. Her large breasts felt wonderful not being encased in her bra. She cupped them and massaged them gently, feeling her nipples harden as she pinched them. "Mmm." she moaned, moving to the bed.

Laying back on the bed she turned to her left and grabbed the magazines. Flipping through she found her favorite pictorial. A sexy blonde woman with large breasts and a deliciously shaved pussy was sitting in a chair playing with her hard nipples as five well hung men stood around her jerking their large cocks. Those well muscled men and their big beautiful cocks being pumped by strong masculine hands. Her fingers found her pussy again and she stroked and fingered herself as she flipped through the pages, focusing often on certain scenes that aroused her the most.

One of the guys in one picture was getting his cock sucked by the blonde. Her soft red lips were wrapped around his shaft while she had her hand on another man's cock stroking it. Anna's grabbed her long blue vibrator and turned it on. She didn't look away from the sexy photo as she slid the buzzing toy between her legs. She teased her clit and moaned softly, letting little whimpers of passion escape her lips as she ran the tip around her engorged love button. Her hips jerked slightly as a jolt of pleasure shot through her from her pussy.

Her body arched forward when she slid the small blue missile inside her. Her wet lips parted with a wet squishing sound from the juices coating her labia. She moaned out and tilted her head back as the pleasure took over.

She loved the thought of men jerking off over her. One of the sexiest memories she had was when her husband and the American made love to her and the two jerked off all over her. Their hot cum splashing her all over. She had cum dripping off her breasts and covering her stomach and pussy. Her hand moved faster as she fucked herself with her toy.

Flipping the page she found another sexy pic of the blonde being held up by big powerful arms as she sank her stretched open asshole down on a large cock. Her legs were up as he held her under her knees, her pussy was wide open and exposed. She could see the woman's soft pink lips and clit clearly. She looked so sexy and delicious. Anna had never tasted pussy before other than her own, and she loved the taste of her own. She wondered what another woman's pussy tasted like. Was it just as good? She had been enjoying hers since she first masturbated when she was younger. Licking her fingers for lubrication and then again during she often got a taste of her own fluids. It aroused her even more that she enjoyed the taste, and it wasn't just an after thought of keeping her pussy moist.

Seeing the man's cock in the woman's tight little rectum, Anna grabbed her other toy, a penis shaped dildo and used Jack's stroke lube to get it nice and wet. She squirted some on her fingers and slipped her hand back between her sexy round ass and applied the lube to her rectum. She loved it when both those sexy men fucked her at the same time. With her husband Jack pounding her ass while she rode Lon's beautiful cock, and feeling both their hot loads blasting her insides as she came. That was the orgasm to end all orgasms.

Jack still gives her ass a good workout from time to time. She loves it when he is in the mood after she gives him a bit of an attitude, and she has to be "dealt with" to keep her inline. There is nothing like a good ass fucking to put her in her place.

She pushed the dildo in slowly, letting her rectum open, relax and accept the thick toy at a comfortable pace. She felt full and happy as she toyed both ends. Her face rested against her pillows as she breathed in and panted some. Her pussy was throbbing and felt on fire. She knew she was about to cum just from the pleasure now erupting from her ass play. She pushed the dildo in deeper and pulled back, pushed it back in and pulled back. She did the same with her pussy and loved the sensations shooting though her.

Her eyes opened to the magazine. The men, all having taken their turns with the blonde, now stood around ejaculating on her. Hot streams of cum frozen in time in the photos hovered above her sexy body. Other shots showed thick gobs of semen coating her face and breasts. She looked like a sexy blonde candle who had been left burning and all the hot wax had melted over her. Puddles and streams of white cum covered her sexy young body.

Anna fantasized that she was the woman in the photos. She was the one getting seriously shagged by the young strong men. It was her ass and pussy they were fucking with their strong powerful cocks, and it was her receiving their hot seed all over her.

Her body jerked and spasmed as her orgasm hit it's peak and erupted throughout her body. The epicenter of her orgasm was her powering up through her loins. Her ass clamped over the dildo as her thighs tightened round her hand and vibrator. She felt the waves of pleasure. Sensations vibrated over her as she came, and came hard. It had been a bit since she last masturbated and her and Jack made love. She was ready to cum. Her pussy flowed with her hot juices. She felt the delicious liquid covering her fingers as she held the vibrator in place as rode out the orgasm.

She felt good. She lay there for a bit as her body relaxed and the final waves dispersed. She smiled and looked at the magazine. Something was sticking out of it.

She pulled the toys out slowly, her now sensitive clit feeling the brunt of it. She set them aside and reached for the piece of paper sticking out of the magazine.

It was an invite to the grand opening of an adult movie theater. A XXX cinema where they showed only hardcore adult movies. Anna sat up and looked at it. It was for tomorrow night. Her eyes lit up with the thought of watching some young trollop getting shagged up on the big screen. The sheer size of a man's cock up on a movie screen aroused her all over again.

Written across the invite flier in bog bold letters was what caught her attention.

"CUM AS YOU ARE, CUM ALONE OR WITH A FRIEND! CUM SEXY, CUM DRESSED OR CUM NUDE, BUT CUM YOU WILL!!"

Jack must have gotten the invite and tucked it in the box. He would never go to such a thing that she was aware of. Not without her at least. They both loved watching porn movies. He must have forgotten about it or disregarded it since he knew he would be out of town.

Anna smiled at the thought of going. She knew what men did in those cinemas. The thought of all those cocks being stroked around her while she watched had her clit waking up again. She reached down and touched it and jerked at the shock of pleasure it sent through her. No. She wasn't going to go another round. She was going to save herself for the theater.

The anticipation was killing her. All night and so far, all day she had been aroused at the thought of the big evening she had planned. Going to the grand opening of the adult cinema had her in a constant state of arousal.

At the market she looked at the meat in the cases and thought of the different cocks she might see. All sizes and shapes, and colors too. Party sausages looked like the big cocks of black men, and she thought of how erotic it would be to have them cumming all over her. Their Nubian dark flesh glistening with beads of sweat as they stroked their long dark cocks. Thick veins pumping blood to swollen shafts and large dark knobs dripping with precum.

Although not really into black men, she wasn't opposed to the fantasy of it. A cock was a cock in her eyes. She had her man, and he treated her good. And he had a nice cock too!

Still, she knew he had his fantasy women. Women he may think about when he enjoys a good wank or maybe even when making love to her. She didn't mind. If it turned him on even more to fantasize about them young Hollywood girls, she reaped those rewards with a good proper shagging.

Anna looked at the clock and saw that the time was getting closer. She still had a few hours though. It was time to get ready.

She took care of herself. She may not have the same sleek body she had back in her youth, but she still turned heads. She kept clean and fresh, dressed modestly when out and about and still got a few whistles sent her way. It could be her large breasts or her shapely ass, but in any case, she still felt sexy and desired. Lon had to issues with her body. He loved it. Jack loves it and still loves to jerk off on her when they make love. Oh what a sight he is when he kneels above her on the bed with his glorious cock standing rigid and he starts stroking it until he cums. She smiled at that though as she undressed and stepped into the shower.

Anna showered. She washed her soft blonde hair and made sure her legs and armpits were void of any hair or stubble, which they were. She took the time to shave her pubic hair too. When she was finished she was as bare down there as the day she was born. Not a fleck remained. She checked from front to back in her hand mirror. Her tiny rectum looked soft and pink with no trace of any hair. Her pussy looked damn delicious too! She ran her fingers over the smooth flesh and felt her wetness growing.

She even grabbed her cellphone and snapped a few sexy shots for Jack to toss off too while he was away. She couldn't help herself this time. Seeing her clean shaven pussy in the mirror turned her on too much. She turned the phone around and gave herself a few minutes of pussy play while recording a video of Jack. When she felt her orgasm approaching she stopped. She edged from time to time to give herself a much better orgasm during the day. Pleasuring yourself throughout the day to the point just before you have a good orgasm and stopping ensured a juicy cum when you finally allowed yourself to cum.

Jack did it too. Throughout the day he would stroke his cock, get it nice and hard and bring himself to the brink and then stop. His cock always seemed thicker too when he did this. Of course once again she reaped the rewards of this activity too!

Anna did her hair up nice and applied the right amount of makeup. She spritzed on her best perfume, the kind that she received the most compliments and flirtatious comments from. She stood in front of her open closet and looked at her dresses. None of them seemed to catch her eye. They weren't too plain or boring, but they weren't the sexiest either. She looked back at the flier on the dresser and picked it up. Across the flier she read the headline again.

"CUM AS YOU ARE, CUM ALONE OR WITH A FRIEND! CUM SEXY, CUM DRESSED OR CUM NUDE, BUT CUM YOU WILL!!"

"Cum nude." She thought, smiling and closing her closet. She turned and went to her dresser and opened her lingerie drawer. She had a nice sexy red number that Jack went crazy for. It was a red lace one-piece crotchless that hugged her curves nicely. The first time she put it on Jack was hard enough to cut diamonds. Even after multiple times of seeing her wearing it he still got just as hard.

It wasn't just the act of sex that got him hard or the fact that she looked sexy. She felt sexy too, and he loved knowing she felt confident and sexy. They weren't young kids anymore. But they weren't old either. Jack still got it harder than he did when he was younger. He didn't need any pills. Anna still loved a good creamy orgasm and still gave him plenty to lick up from her when she came.

Jack's responding to the texts she sent caused her to sit down. He was thrilled at her new depilated state and even sent a pic of his erection to prove it. He had been in a late meeting when she texted and couldn't respond right away. When they took a break to grab some dinner he checked his messages.

Seeing her clean shaven pussy aroused him enough that he enjoyed a good wank in the restroom, and he didn't stop when someone walked in to use one of the other stalls.

Anna was thrilled herself. She let him know her plans for the night. She was going to go to the opening and enjoy herself unless he had objections. Jack did not and actually loved the idea. His only request was that she have fun and should she end up having sex that she record it for him to watch and enjoy later.

She didn't know about that. Having sex with strangers like that would be a dream come true, but she was sure there would be younger people there far more desirable to those young men. Still, it was nice to know she had his blessing.

When it was time to go, Anna slipped on her best heels, a pair of red ones that lifted her up and caused her calves to pop and look sexy. She wore red nylons that accented her shapely legs and no panties. She wanted full unhindered access to her pussy when it came down to it.

She threw on her black overcoat, cinched it at the waist and headed out. Parking wasn't too bad. She found a spot right away and walked across the street to get in line. She had the flier/invite in her pocket in case they asked for it. She was nervous. She had never done anything like this before. The threesome with Jack and Lon was as adventurous as she had ever been. Looking around though she saw all sorts of people dressed casually or hiding behind coats like her. Some had their heads down and their collars up to hide themselves. Camera crews arrived and were taking pictures. Some were news crews with their big news cameras doing interviews of people.

Anna wasn't sure about that. Sure, she and Jack were adults, and they were far from prudish people, but being seen on the news going into an adult movie theater? Anna turned up her collar and looked away when they got closer. She waited until they were gone before peeking out and seeing that they had moved on further down the line.

When it was her turn up to the window she was asked if she had an invite. Anna took out the flier and slid it through the window slot. The cute little redhead behind the glass smiled and pressed a button on her desk. Anna looked up just as two gorgeous women walked up and hooked their arms in hers. They were wearing only shear bodysuits that hid nothing. Their large breasts were pressing against the thin sheer material as if trying to rip free. One lady, a sexy brunette with big areola and puffy nipples had a nice well trimmed pubic bush that almost glowed through the crotch of her suit. The other was another redhead. She looked good too! Her breasts were smaller but still large and firm. Anna could clearly see she was shaven bald down below.

Anna watched as all sorts of people in various stages of undress milled around. One man was completely naked and walking around with a drink in his hand. His cock swaying between his legs as if it were casual Friday. Sitting at a bench was a man getting his cock stroked by another man while a woman performed oral on the other. Anna was shocked at first, but the wetness between her legs was growing.

As they got deeper into the theater she could see couples having sex right in the middle of the corridor or on benches. She saw women with women, guys with guys and men and women together. Gay men walked around with other gay men on leashes or covered in bondage leather. Women wore strap-on sex toys and paraded around as if looking for a hole to put them in.

"Shit, what did I get myself into?" she thought, and wondered if she should turn tail and head home and enjoy a good orgasm in private. The ladies on her arms felt good though. They escorted her into a set of double doors and into one of the movie theaters where a large screen sat waiting. There were others in the room seated and waiting. Anna was shown to a booth in the middle of the room. Bottles of champagne chilled in buckets of ice along with other bottles of alcohol, napkins, boxes of various sized condoms and several boxes of cleaning wipes. Bottles of different lubrication sat on the table too still wrapped up. At least they weren't used.

As she sat down, the redhead popped the champagne and poured Anna a glass. The brunette left and came back carrying a large bag that she handed to Anna. "Compliments of the theater." She smiled.

Anna took the glass of champagne and smiled, taking a sip.

The ladies reiterated that should she need anything, anything at all, just ask. They showed her a button to press when she had need of them. Anna turned and looked around at the people in the seats. Some looked to be naked and others were making out together. No one seemed shy. One guy winked at her and stood up to show her his large cock. It was flaccid and looked to be about a foot in length and as thick as a man's forearm. Anna had to take a second look at it just to see if she was actually seeing what she was seeing. The damn thing looked like it belonged on a horse! She had to admit that it looked really nice, scary, but nice. She held her glass up to him as if to salute or toast him for his magnificent over sized phallus. She didn't know what to do or say to it.

LonRivers
LonRivers
152 Followers
12