Movie Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned back around and looked down at the bag beside her on the passed red leather bench. She was curious and looked inside.

Her eyes widened at the sight of a stack of adult movie DVDs tied up with a red ribbon and a bow, wrapped boxes. Sealed packages of lubes and creams, sealed boxes of men's and ladies sex toys and magazines. There was one for Jack even. Well, Anna had no use for a fleshlight at least. She wasn't sure what was in the wrapped boxes, but she wasn't going to open them and find out either.

"So this is swag." She thought, going back to her drink.

She wondered as she sat there, what did Jack do to get such an invite? Jack was a marketing salesman who sold advertising and did product research. They weren't wealthy by any means, but he made good money. She shrugged. She'll have to ask him later.

Anna heard a strange sound and turned around again. She man with the horse cock was sitting behind her now. He had a large tube over his cock and was squeezing a ball. She looked and saw his cock being sucked up and filling the tube. "Ah!" She said with a chuckle. "Now I see. You pump."

"It's quite wonderful actually." The man said, squeezing the pump. "I get much better erections and I have more pleasure and my orgasms are far more enjoyable."

Anna turned more in her seat and watched. "Does it hurt?"

"Only if you don't do it right, Luv." He said, "You can really cause pain and ruin a good thing if you're not careful."

"You do have a lovely cock, but that is just too big for me." Anna smiled.

"Oh it's not so bad, but yes, I have found it more difficult to have normal sex, but I have always been big, and I have always had that problem even before I started pumping. So I do it for my own pleasure instead."

Anna watched as the tube seemed filled with his expanding flesh. The tube made it look even more obscene and erotic. She could see semen smearing against the inside and ooze between him and the glass tube.

"Did you just..."

"Oh heavens yes...I often ejaculate when I pump. The sensations are very erotic. Very stimulating to me that I achieve mini orgasms in the process."

Anna looked at the man. He was handsome. In his mid-forties maybe. He had a nice body, not muscular by any means, but not fat or flabby. Toned. A weekend warrior on the tennis court maybe. He had thick graying dark brown hair and was clean shaven. Looking down she could see that he was even completely shaven down below. His soft flesh glistened with lubricant or something around the base of the tube.

"Can I see it? I mean, your cock?" Anna asked. Her pussy was throbbing and she knew she was soaking the inside of her coat.

The man smiled and hit a release valve. Anna watched as his penis shrank back to it's "normal size" and left a white semen smear on the tube. When he removed the tube she couldn't believe the size of him. It was just huge. It was thick and puffy and rigid and just...huge. Semen oozed out of the large head that looked more like a plum than it did a penis head. He stood and stepped closer and pulled it taunt so that she could see it. It was just magnificent. She looked at the thick veins as they went up the shaft like snakes coiling around a column. He smiled at her as he stroked it slowly, letting more cum squeeze out. Anna looked up at him. He nodded that it was ok.

Anna threw caution to the wind and picked the mighty member up in her hands. It was thick, and seemed to weigh a ton as she hefted it up and down. Her fingers couldn't even touch due to his girth. She felt like she was holding a man's muscular arm. It was hard yet soft at the same time. His length didn't get much bigger that when it was flaccid, but at this point, that didn't matter. She stroked it gently and slowly and felt the muscle underneath. He let out a little grunt as she squeezed it and continued to stroke it.

As she continued to stroke the man's cock, other people moved in closer to watch. She noticed this and smiled. She stopped and stood up. The man watched as the pretty blonde undid her coat and opened it up to reveal her almost naked body. Red lace greeted him as she tossed the coat aside. She wasn't wearing panties and she was clean shaven. His cock was hurting at this point, and when she started to lick his knob he had to brace himself against her bench to avoid falling on weakened legs. Her tongue felt wonderful as she licked the already spent cum from around his shaft.

He was enjoying it when she stopped and grabbed her phone. She handed it to him and told him to record her. He smiled and found her camera, selected "Video" and started recording. Anna saw the light of the phone shine down on her as she licked the giant cock. He tasted so good. She tried to take him in her mouth and give him a proper blowjob, but he was too thick to go down her throat. She could only suck on is knob and stroke him at the same time. He recorded short videos, stopping every 30 seconds she figured. He took pictures too. When he let her know he was going to cum she pulled back and stroked his cock with both hands. His cum shot out thick and hot and sprayed all over her breasts and neck. Hot semen coated her red lingerie and dripped down onto her thighs as she pumped his cock.

Other people had gathered around and were watching and wanking off. Anna looked to her right to see a woman strumming away at her shaved pussy only inches from her. She looked up at the woman and smiled at her. The woman smiled back. She was the pretty redhead who escorted her to her seat.

Anna turned to see cocks being stroked all around her. Big cocks, small cocks, white and black cocks as well as a few other women. Her fantasy was a reality as men grunted and women moaned. No one seemed at all shy about masturbating so openly. Anna smiled and pulled the material to her one piece down below her large breasts. Her nipples were hard and her pussy was wet and dripping. There was a creamy puddle on the leather seat when she got up and leaned over the back of the padded bench. She pulled the pretty redhead close with no objection. The woman removed her fingers from her pussy and fed them to Anna. Anna licked and sucked the delicious pussy nectar from her fingers and moaned at the taste. She was sweet tasting but mild. Not at all like what she had imagined another pussy tasting like. No wonder why Jack loved going down on her.

The woman smelled good too. Fresh and clean, erotic and sexy. Her lips were soft and her labia like pedals to a flower as she reached up and slid her finger between them. Warm juices flowed over her finger from the woman and Anna brought that to her mouth and tasted her again. Her mouth and tongue seemed to explode in enjoyment. It was like drinking a fresh cup of tea after not drinking any for a long time.

Anna took the lady by the hand and guided her around to the front to face her. She wanted to taste her first pussy straight from the source. But the woman had other ideas and had Anna lie back on the bench. As she did someone lifted the back to the bench and folded it down, making the bench into a small bed like platform. Anna scooted over and allowed the redhead to open her thighs.

She was nervous. She had never had a woman want her this way before. She looked down to see the pretty redhead pull her hair back and hold it up for someone. The other escort, the sexy brunette stepped up and held her hair for her as the redhead moved down between her thighs.

The first lick was electrifying. Knowing it was another woman's tongue licking her pussy was sending waves of pleasure through her. She relaxed and rested her head on the leather cushioned bench. As she looked up she saw the underside of cocks being stroked. She saw ball sacks, both hairy and shaved swaying and bobbing as the men jerked their large and small penises. She looked down at the woman between her legs as her tongue pushed deep between her labia and lap up her juices. Anna was moaning and writhing around as the woman licked her pussy.

She looked up and saw a man in his forties take his hand off of his cock and point to it. Anna knew what he wanted and reached up. She took hold of the big cock and stroked it. It felt thick and hot in her hand, hard and rigid like a cock should feel. Another man stepped up and took her other hand. He was older, probably in his late 60's. He had a beer gut and sagging balls, but his cock was solid and long and as she stroked it she could see that it was uncircumcised.

More cocks and more wet pussies came into view as more and more people showed up to enjoy the show. Anna stroked cocks until her wrists hurt. The pretty redhead made her cum twice just by licking her pussy. She had slipped a finger into Anna's tight little rectum and her pussy at the same time and fingered both holes as she licked and sucked her engorged clit.

She felt hot streams of semen slapping against her in every direction as, one by one, the men who had been there the longest started to ejaculate. She opened her mouth wide as hot cum splashed her lips and swallowed more than a few good drops. She licked her lips and tasted more of the hot semen. It was salty and sweet and warm. She was in heaven as her fantasy became a live reality. Two women slid in over her and started to lick her clean. Anna had never felt this many tongues on her before. The pretty redhead tonguing her pussy and asshole and the two other women licking her nipples and kissing her lips sent her over the edge and she felt another orgasm coming.

The pretty redhead between her legs suddenly let out a grunt and moan and paused from licking Anna's pussy. Anna looked up to see a tall black man mounting the woman from behind. He had his hands on her hips and was moving his hips slowly. He winked at her with a smile and started to thrust faster into the woman, causing the woman to moan and whimper loudly. After a bit she returned to Anna's pussy. Anna loved the attention she was getting, especially by the pretty redhead. She came and came again from her pussy licking skills.

Anna sat up as the three women moved away. She was delirious with orgasmic pleasure. Her legs were weak as she stood and looked around at the men and women. People cheered, some shook up bottles of champagne and sprayed the bubbly all over everyone.

Anna turned when she felt soft hands on her hips. The pretty brunette escort smiled at her as she stepped up and slipper her arms around her waist. She leaned in and kissed Anna softly on the lips.

Anna moaned softly as the woman's hand found her pussy and slipped a finger inside. Anna did the same and felt the woman's soft pubic bush and wet lips. The woman moaned as they kissed. She smiled at Anna and pulled her down slowly as she sat back on the leather bench. Anna looked a bit shocked as the woman guided Anna down between her tanned thighs.

Anna looked down at the pretty pussy before her. It was wet and inviting and smelled womanly and sexy. It was truly a pretty pussy. Her lips were tight, her labia small and neat and pink. Her little clit was humming for attention. Anna had never licked a pussy before, but she knew how she liked her pussy licked. She hoped that she didn't fuck this up.

She licked the tiny button first, tasting the woman's clit and watched as it grew more aroused and became more prominent. She took a nice long lick and brought her tongue up between her lips and parted her labia, tasting her sweet nectar as it oozed lightly from her open pussy. Anna's eyes closed and fluttered in pure delight at the taste and the feel of the woman. She could hear her moans and knew she was doing a good job at least. It wasn't long either before her raised ass caught someone's eye.

She felt the tip first and squirmed a little as the man rubbed his cock up and down her vulnerable slit before slowly entering her. The cock felt especially good as it pushed inside her slowly and stretched her insides open. It felt hard and warm, thick and delicious. The man's balls slapped against her as he picked up his pace and fucked her. She felt hands on her hips holding her and moving her in time to his thrusts. She felt a thumb press against her rectum and push it's way inside. Her tiny asshole clamped tight around it as he pulled and pushed it back and forth, causing her to moan into the woman's pussy.

The woman bucked and held Anna's face to her as she came. Anna licked and sucked and lapped up everything as it flowed from the woman's lips. Anna watched as the woman crawled out from under her and closed her eyes for a moment to enjoy the hot fuck she was receiving from the man behind her.

When she opened her eyes a man was crawling into place. He had a nice cock, not large, not too small, but nice. Anna shrugged and stroked it for a few pumps to get it rigid before taking it between her lips and sucking him down.

By the end of the night she was exhausted and happy. She had not only enjoyed her first lesbian encounter, but she lived out her fantasies as well. Having a lot of cocks stroking over her and covering her with hot cum and then being the main piece of ass in an orgy.

When she got home she set her bag down and took a nice long shower, douched and did a thorough cleaning before falling naked onto her bed and drifting off.

When she woke up she grabbed her gift bag and went through it. There was a DVD inside that wasn't there before. When she loaded it up in the player she was shocked to see her little orgy playing out on the television. Someone had recorded the entire thing for her. She smiled. Jack is going to fucking love it.

There were two wrapped gift boxes in the bag. One was wrapped in blue paper and the other in pink paper. She guess the blue was for a man and the pink for a woman. She opened both. She grinned at the sight of a remote controlled vibrating penis sleeve for him and a remote control vibrating toy for her.

They were going to have so much fun.

12