Movie Night at the In-Laws

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't do that, it's disgusting."

"Oh, you can. Say it. Blow job, head, felatio. Do it for the children, or there will be none!"

"Fine, anything else?"

"Now and that you mention it, record it with your phone, then send Roland the video tomorrow when you were all together."

"Fine."

"Oh, and enjoy!"

No more replies. She was just standing there not moving. A couple of minutes later she starts to walk towards the basement stairs so I hide my burner under the couch. I hear her going into the washroom upstairs. After a couple of minutes, she comes out and starts to come downstairs. It's now 20 after one. Elaine sits down and takes a couple of big drinks of her pina colada.

"Is everything alright?" I ask

"Hmm? Oh. Yes, Everything is fine," She says and finishes off her drink. "You can start the movie again!" She looks at me and smiles.

"Ok," I press play.

"Can I tell you something, it's been bothering me all day?"

"Sure, you can tell me anything," I look at her and smile.

"Well it's kind of embarrassing for, we'll, both of us."

"Um, Sure. Do you want me to pause the movie?"

She was now blushing quite a bit, "No, let it play. Well, I ah. Um."

I interrupt. " It's ok. You can tell me anything."

"Yes, well, this morning when I came into your bedroom to close the door, I saw you."

"Sleeping, ok. What's embarrassing about that?" I ask

"Well you weren't sleeping, well you were sleeping, but you were, um..." she lets out a deep breath," you, you were touching yourself."

"Um, I'm not sure what you mean, but ok."

"You were, fuck," she pauses "you were jerking off. There I said it."

"Oh. Ok, well maybe I was just um, scratching myself. After all, I was covered up." I said looking into her eyes.

"Well, that's the thing you weren't under the covers."

Faking embarrassment I say, "oh, well, ah, at least I had my underwear on so you couldn't see anything."

She looks at me blushing and says "well, your underwear were pulled down."

"Oh," I say quietly. "Sorry."

Smiling she says, "Believe me you don't have anything to be sorry about."

Looking in her eyes I ask, "Um. So what all, how much did you see?"

"Well to be honest, I was kind of shocked."

Looking down I say, "oh, sorry. I know it's not much."

"Well, it's way more than I've ever ha, I mean seen."

I look up at her and she is smiling, "Really?"

"Yes, way more," she says smiling, "Anyway, as I was saying I was shocked and just stood there watching your hand glide over your hard, um, penis. I could see you leaking."

"What," I interrupted, "I came?"

"No, not yet. It was the stuff that comes out earlier."

"Oh, pre cum," I adjusted my cock as I'm now rock hard. Elaine's eyes flicked down to my crotch.

"Yes, ok pre cum. Well, the top of your penis.."

I Interrupted her again. "Cock head?"

"Ok, your cock head was glistening with pre cum. Your hand was gliding from top to bottom. I could hear the slipperiness of it. You must have been leaking a lot."

"I tend to."

"I never saw one that big before," She looked down and blushed "I liked watching. It was so big. I was mesmerized watching your hand move up and down."

"Did it excite you? Did you leave?" I asked while blatantly adjusting my now rock-hard cock.

She stares at it, "No, I never left, I kept watching. Yes, it did stir me."

I looked her in the eyes and smiled.

"I had to get closer. I saw the veins sticking out and it looked so shiny and slippery. I continued watching then all of a sudden you seemed to explode. You shot a bunch of your stuff..."

I cut her off "cum!"

"Yes, a string of cum, so high. It landed on your chest. It just kept coming and coming out. I was so shocked I left and went downstairs."

"That's why I was wet. I didn't think we made that big of a mess."

"What, you and T did it last night and you still had that much, stu.. cum?"

I was done being frank. "Yes, I fucked her a couple of times last night."

Staring at my cock again Elaine says "Really, a couple time and you still shot that much?"

"Oh, that's why you were acting weird," and adjusted my cock again.

"So. If you don't mind me asking, how many times do you and T have sex a week?"

Looking her in the eyes " Depending on the week generally 3 to 4 times, but.."

She sits up "what? What are you going to say?"

"Just about jerking off."

"What about it. Do you do it often?"

"You first," I say. "Do you?"

"No, I never have."

"Geez, that's too bad. You're missing out."

"Why? How many times do you jerk off?"

"3-4 times."

"A week, that's a lot."

"No, day!"

Her jaw drops "You're kidding." I shake my head no. "General in the morning, at lunch and before bed. All my time on the computer at night is not just business," I say as I smile at her.

"Fuck, how are you not drained at the end of the day? Does your cock not get sore?"

Chuckling, "No. I cum a little less that's all and plenty of Lotion."

"Wow," she shakes her head and sits back. "So, what do you do when you're here?"

Smiling. "Why do you think I take so long in the bathroom? With the right stimulation, I could rub one out in under three minutes."

I stand up and my cock is straining in my shorts. Elaine is staring at the bulge. "I have to go to the washroom, just to pee."

Staring at my bulge she says, "pee, huh.

I laugh, "yes, I need to pee," I walk out go to the washroom quickly and head back downstairs. Sucks cause I'm soft now. I sit down and Elaine has taken off her sweatshirt and just has a tank top on.

"So, how's the movie?"

"I wanna see it."

"What?"

"I want to see your cock."

"That's not appropriate, is it?"

"Just show me!"

"Well, if you want to see it, you take it out."

Looking a little shocked, "What?" she asks quietly.

"Well, You're the one who wants to see it."

She thinks for a minute, "Alright, come here."

"No you come here," I slid my but down a bit and spread my legs.

"Fine," She stands up and comes between my legs. She is not wearing a bra and her nipples are sticking out. My cock twitches.

"You need to pull down your pants."

I look her in the eyes "You!"

I watch her face as I lift my ass.

She looks afraid.

"Go ahead."

She looks up at me. I nod. She reaches for my waistband and pulls. My shorts come down and off easily.

"It's so small compared to this morning."

"I'm a grower, not a shower. There is only one way to make it bigger," She looks up at me and I smile. She looks back down brings her arm up and rests it on my thigh. I flex and make my cock twitch. She jumps and looks me in the eyes. I smile.

"Well, what are you waiting for"?

She looks down at my cock and picks it up between her thumb and forefinger.

"It's so soft and small. It's hard to believe it gets that big." She slides the skin down and my head pops out. She continues to slowly stroke me.

"Remember what I said about stimulation? Take your top off."

"We shouldn't," she says and takes her hand off my cock.

"Well you started it, now I will finish it." I leaned forward grabbed the bottom of her top and yanked it off her. She covers her tits with her hands.

"Drop them," I say while looking her in the eye. She slowly slides her hands down. Her tits were sagging a little bit for her age, but fuck, they looked fantastic. Her breasts were nice and plump topped with a dollar-sized pink areola and half-inch nipples standing and hard as a rock. My cock starts bobbing. "See what I mean about stimulation. Works every time." I smile grab her hand and place it back on my cock.

"Very nice, Continue," I say with a smile.

I watch her tits jiggle as she strokes me. I brush her nipple with my fingertips. She shudders.

"Sensitive are they?"

"Very."

I'm now at full mast. I grab her head and pull it to my cock. She stops me.

"I've never done that before."

"Well, I have never had anyone finish me off that way either. It will be a night of firsts for both of us"

"I don't know how."

"Well, I'll guide you."

I bring her head closer. She tenses.

"Grab my cock at the base and lift it."

She does so.

"Now lick it".

She scrunches her face up.

Come on, just like a popsicle," I say as I pull her in.

She sticks her tongue out and touches my cock with the tip of it.

"Good girl," I say as I hold her head in place. "Now lick it like it's your Lilly pop."

She starts at the bottom and licks halfway up. "Lick the whole thing. Mmmm. Good. Now under my cock head. Oh fuck" I moan.

She quickly sits up. "What, did I hurt it," Elaine says in fear.

I laugh. "No, Now work on licking around my head." and pull her head back in.

She grabs my cock again and starts to lick all over. I wait till she opens her mouth to lick me again and I force her head down as far as I can on my cock. She fights me. I let her pull off.

"You're making me gag."

"Well, Elaine, get used to it." I pull her head in again. "Now back at it. Suck".

She wraps her lips around my cock to make a tight seal and starts bobbing.

"Now lick while you go up and down and get in what you can. I want your nose touching my stomach by the time we leave this weekend."

She looks up at me.

"You're my cum slut now."

It's quite the thing to see, your mother-in-law on the floor in between your knees. With her lips forming the tight seal on your cock looking up at you. I almost blew my load right there.

"Mmmm fuck that feels so good. For being your first time you are doing fucking awesome."

Mind you I don't have a frame of reference cause my wife never gave me a blow job for more than 30 seconds.

All the slurping and licking and sucking is starting to get to me. My balls are starting to turn.

"I am going to stand up move out of the way."

There is a popping sound as she slides off my cock. I grab my cock and slowly jerk it. I move in front of Elaine and smack the side of her face.

"So, do you like it?"

"Do I like what?" she asks.

"Sucking my cock" I reply as I rub my cock head on her lips.

"I thought it was disgusting and that I would hate it, but I love it. It feels so good inside my mouth." She leans forward and sucks my cock back in.

I can't take much more of this. My balls are about to explode.

"Fuck I'm gonna come soon."

With hollow cheeks, she looks up at me. I almost came right there. She takes in as much of me as she can.

"Ohh, fuck," I grunt.

I grab her by the side of the head with both hands and pull her onto me.

"Oh fuck. I'm gonna cum."

I start fucking her face. I ram my cock further down her throat.

" I'm, uuihh, going, Uuugg," I moan and ram my cock in again.

"To" and ram my cock in her face.

"Cummmmmmmmmm." I pull her head in and stuff my cock down her throat. I start shooting rope after rope of cum down her throat. I keep her face pressed up against my stomach as I shoot cum down her throat. She starts struggling so I let her go. As she gasps for air I keep cumming. Some lands on her face and in her mouth.

She swallows the rest of my cum and licks the last dribbles off the top of my cock. "God that was so intense. I can't believe I just did that." She pants.

"Oh fuck, me neither. That was amazing." I sit down and rest. My cock is starting to soften.

Elaine comes back between my legs rests her arms on my thighs and grabs my dick.

I start getting hard.

"Sure doesn't stay down for long does he?" I grab her head and pull her to my cock.

"Warm him up for round two."

"My pleasure," she says and starts licking and nibbling.

"Mmmm that feels like heaven. I want you there all day every day. Mmmm."

I grab her head and pull her off my cock with a pop.

"Stand up!" I command and I slide forward.

She does and backs up a bit. I look at her breasts. Fuck the look great. Her areolas are bright pink and the size of a dollar coin. Her nipples are hard as a rock and stand out a half-inch.

"Mmm they look beautiful. At least yours stand out". I say as I grab her hips and pull her to me. I grab one in each hand and start needing them. I pull her left one to my mouth and start licking around the areola. Then flick her nipple with my tongue.

"Mmm so good."

I look up at her. "When the last time someone sucked on your tits."

"Mmmm" she moans. I scrape my top teeth across her nipple and squeeze and twist her right.

"Aaahh, oh god, ah"

I suck her nipple into my mouth and suck for all I'm worth.

"Oh god, oh god, ooooh. I'm gonna cum."

I stop. "Oh please, please keep sucking. I haven't had an orgasm in years," She begs.

I slide my hand up the back of her legs to her ass. It has grown some but for her age it is great.

"When the last time you were fucked." I asked as I kneeled the tits

"It's been a couple of years since I had sex."

I kiss her stomach, look up and said, "So you haven't had a cock in you for two years?"

She shakes her head no. I slide my hands up to her waistband and start kissing her stomach again and slide her pants and underwear down. She steps out of them when they are down. I'm surprised she is quite groomed. I kiss lower and I'm at the top of her mound and she stops me.

"No one has ever done that!"

"Well neither have I. More firsts for both of us. Spread your legs some more."

She opens up and I slide my right hand up the inside of her thigh.

I start kissing again and run my fingers across her swollen lips."

"Mmmm," she moans.

"I haven't eaten a woman out before," I kiss lower.

"No one, ohhh, has ever done that to me."

"Sit your ass on the edge of the chair and lean back."

I let go of her and she does what she was told. I move between her legs and I part them wide. I look at her pussy she's neatly trimmed, her lips are fat, glistening and sticking out. I grab her legs and throw them over my shoulder I lean in and input my nose to her cunt and deeply inhale.

"Mmm smells wonderful."

I stick out my tongue and lick across her opening. Elaine gasps loudly and shutters. I slowly lick from the bottom to the top. I continue to lick and focus on her clit.

She is squirming and moaning like crazy. I slide my hands around her thighs and her ass while I continue to suck on her clit. I slide one hand around and I start to play with her pussy with my finger. She is dripping wet. I quickly shove my finger deep into her cunt.

"Oh god, yes fuck yes, I'm, I'm gonna cum." she grabs the back of my head pulls it harder and grinds my nose in her clit.

I shove my finger up her cunt and bury it.

"Aaahhh, oh fuck. Keep on" she moans. I keep ramming my finger in and out.

"Ohhh, yes, yes. I'm cuming". She is squirming around and slams her legs closed on my head trapping me with my face on her pussy. She squeezes and cums all over my face. I continue to lick her sweetness and rapidly finger fucking her.

"Ooooh, god, oh god. I'm gonna, aaaah. I'm gonna cum again." She squeezes harder as I drink and lick her essence.

"Oh fuck. That was unbelievable."I tap the side of her leg and she releases me. I lick the last drops of her cunt.

"Ahh, please, give me a minute," she whimpers. "I can't believe how wonderful that was. How much I was missing."

"Me too," I say as I start to kiss up her body. Her nipples are hard as a rock. I stop to suck on one."

"Mmmm. I need a break " she says.

I look at the clock. 2:30!

"Sorry, no time to rest!" I move up and press my cock shaft against swollen lips.

"Oh fuck" Elaine moans and pulls me in to kiss her.

She rams her tongue into my mouth in search of my tongue. I grab her nipples and twist. She moans into my mouth.

She reaches down and starts stroking my cock.

"Mmmmm, Fuck me with this monster," she moans and pulls my cock to her entrance. Rubbing my head up and down her cunt. I push forward and she points my tip at her opening. With my cock head parting her lips I stop kissing her, look her in the eyes and cover her mouth with my hand. With all my force I slam my cock into her cunt and bury it to the hilt. Her eyes widen and she screams into my hand. I don't move. I keep my cock buried enjoying the tightness of her cunt squeezing and enveloping my cock.

She moans shaking her head from side to side. I stop her, kiss her on the cheek and say, "ssshh, you need to be quiet."

"Oh god, you're splitting me in half. I've only had one barely half your size," I lean in and kiss her. I pull out so my head is just in and slam back in.

"Mmmmpf," she moans in my neck.

It's like I'm fucking a virgin. My dream come true. I'm fucking my mother-in-law. I kiss her and pound her as hard as I can. Her beautiful tits are jiggling like crazy.

"Aaahh, oh go, feels so good. I'm so, full. Aah, Aaahh I've never felt so full. Oh god, I'm gonna cum again. Harder, faster."

I'm nowhere near cuming yet. I pull out stand up and reach for her hand.

"Oh god, why did you stop?"

I pull her up and hug her. My cock squished between us. I give her a deep kiss.

"I don't want you cuming yet. I want to do something I have dreamt about all my married life."

I turn her so she is facing the mirror on the wall. I move behind her and rest my cock between her ass cheeks. She closes her eyes leans her head back on my shoulder and moans. I grab her tits and massage them. I slide my hands up to her nipples and start pinching and twisting. Moaning she reaches back and starts stroking my cock. I slide one hand down and start fingering her drenched cunt.

"Mmmm," she moans.

"Down on your knees," I whisper in her ear.

She starts to turn around.

"No, Face the mirror. On your hands and knees. Keep your head up."

She turns facing the mirror on her hands and knees and looks up at me.

I kneel behind her and let my balls and cock slide down her ass leaving my cock resting between her ass cheeks. I place my hands on her ass and rub them around. I slide my hands up her back and feel the goosebumps forming. Elaine shivers as I slide my hands up her shoulders. Watching her face in the mirror as I slide my hands around and grab her hanging breasts. She closes her eyes and bites her bottom lip. My cock is now pushing hard into her ass. I grab her nipples and pull. Moaning she leans her head back.

"Oh god," she moans as I slowly thrust my hips forcing my cock up rubbing on her little puckering raspberry.

Forcing my cock harder into her ass and sliding my hands down to her hips.

"Put it in," I moan.

Elaine reaches back, grabs my cock and rubs it up and down her slit. She lines my cock head with her opening and pulls me forward so my head enters her. She lets go looks at me in the mirror and smiles. I watch her face as I slowly slide into her tight box. Pulling her back harder I stop when my cock is buried. I pull back harder and flex my cock.

With closed eyes, she moans "Oh fuck, much more and I'll cum."

I feel her cunt squeeze and release a few times. "Me too, so hold still for a minute."

I watch her tits jiggling in the mirror. Seeing my eyes go to her tits she reaches down grabs one and starts sucking on her nipple. I can't take it anymore so I start pumping in and out. Moaning she lets go of her breast and looks up to the mirror. I start going faster and slamming my cock deep into her. My fingers are gripping her hips so tight as I push and pull her. In the mirror I watch her tits swinging in circles and slapping together in the middle. So beautiful, my biggest fantasy comes true.

I can't hold it any longer. In my last few strokes, I grunt out "cuming."

My balls start emptying. I have my cock forced so far up her I'm surprised my cum isn't shooting out her mouth. I can feel her cunt starting to clench.

She moans, "oh fuck, mee too," Closes her eyes and hangs her head.

My cock and her cunt are flexing wildly I don't think I'll ever stop cuming. I let go of her hips and see the whiteness of where my fingers were grabbing. My cock is still flexing as I slowly pull out. My cock and my legs are soaked. When my head pops out of her beautiful pussy cum starts leaking out of her. I hold my hand under her and slide a finger in.