Movie Night at the In-Laws

Story Info
Fucking my mother-in-law while watching a movie.
8.4k words
4.5
48.6k
63
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Roland and I have always wanted to fuck my mother-in-law, Elaine. We have always gotten along great and have many similar interests. One of which is the planet of the apes' movies, and we have watched all the old ones together. My wife just laughs at us and says, "Maybe you two should have gotten married."

My wife and I have been married for 30 years. She is a petite thing, 5'3" and 125 pounds. She has an awesome mouth for sucking my 7" cock but she never lets me finish in her mouth. She also has an awesome ass and juicy 36 triple D's. The bad thing is, she looks exactly like her mother. I don't know how many times I have had to stop myself just before grabbing her ass and realizing it was her mother.

I've jerked off constantly over the last 30 years thinking about Elaine and I'm sure I would have filled a tub with cum. I blow a load 3 to 4 times a day thinking of Elaine. That does not include the times I have fucked my wife while thinking she was her mother. The first time I thought of Elaine while fucking my wife I just got the head of my cock past her pussy lips I exploded all over the place. I have never felt that excited before. I have fucked my wife in every way I want to fuck my mother-in-law.

I have read and jerked off to, many incest taboo mother-in-law stories over the years. They have helped me formulate a plan on how I'm going to fuck my mother-in-law.

---

The wife and I have decided to go down and visit her parents for the long weekend. The kids are old enough to stay home by themselves so they didn't want to come. Which is OK, now I can put my plan in motion.

We figured we would leave early Friday morning, so we had more time there, and got there just before 9 am. As per usual her dad is out tending his garden.

He looks up as we pull in the driveway. "Hey guys, how was the drive?" her dad asks.

My wife starts talking to him, so I take our stuff inside. I walk in the garage, to get to the house entrance, and I hear the central vacuum running. Elaine is usually doing one of two things when we come down. She is either vacuuming or in the kitchen cooking. She doesn't hear me come in so I stand there and watch her ass as she moves around. She turns around and catches me looking at her ass and waves. I look up and smile, wave back then start to haul all our crap upstairs. I come down sit at the dining table pull out my phone to start taking candid pics of Elaine. She is wearing tight black spandex leggings. Her ass looks awesome In them. Her shirt is a very loose white cotton tee with a scoop neck. She comes close to the opposite end of the table and I notice that she is not wearing a bra and I am mesmerized by her protruding nipples. I watch her tits swinging as she vacuums and my cock is starting to rise. She bends over to pick up something off the floor and gives me a wonderful view of her tits. I quickly take a pic.

"Fuck," I whisper.

She stands up, looks at me, and smiles. I smile back as my cock pulses. Fuck, I need to go relieve some pressure so I go upstairs to the bathroom. I lock the door go to the laundry hamper and pull out one of her bras, it is a white satin. I hold it up to my face and inhale deeply, mmmm, she smells wonderful. I undo my shorts, pull out my rock-hard cock and wrap her bra around it. Fuck this feels good, sooo smooth. I open the pic of Elaine's tits I just took and start to fuck her bra. I get a good 10 strokes in and there's a knock on the door.

"Fuck," I whisper to myself.

"Are you almost done I need to go pee?" Elaine asks.

"Uh, just a minute," I say as I quickly put her bra back in the hamper, flush the toilet and stuff my hard cock back in my pants. I have to pull it up against my stomach so I carefully zip up my shorts but my cock is sticking out the top so I cover it with my shirt. I look in the mirror, good you can't tell. I open the door and Elaine rushes in.

"Thanks," she says with a smile and shuts the door.

I think to myself as I head downstairs, "wtf, she has her bathroom! Why did she not go there?"

I decided to go to the den and put my plan into action. I turn on the tv and start flipping through the guide until I find what I'm looking for and wait. I watch Elaine's breasts bouncing as she comes down the stairs. I turn my head back to the TV before she sees me. She continues vacuuming and l finally makes her way into the den.

"Have you seen this?" I say pointing at the tv.

She stops and looks at the TV. "No, I haven't. Is it new?"

"It came out a couple of years ago. They are redoing the whole series. Wanna watch it together?"

She looks back at the tv. "Tomorrow, 1 am! That's so late, plus it'll be loud!"

"Well, you can sleep in and get some extra beauty rest, not that you need it," I smile, "besides, we can watch it downstairs."

She smiles, "we'll see," she says and continues vacuuming into the kitchen.

So far so good. My wife walks in the room and looks at the tv. "you need to take me and mom to the mall after she is done. Is that a new one?"

"Ok. It's a couple of years old but the start of a redo of the series. I haven't seen it so I'm looking forward to watching it."

"Is mom watching it with you". She asks as she sits beside me.

"I asked her if she wanted to, but she says it's too late."

Elaine comes in the room and says, "I'm ready to go if you are."

My wife hops up and says, "let's go!"

We get to the mall and I park close to an entrance, the wife gets out and says, "let's go honey."

"I'm just going to stay here."

"Are you sure? We may be a bit."

I smile and say, "yup I'm good. I'll get a coffee and watch a movie. See you in a bit."

I watch them walk into the mall then.

"Fuck, that is nice." I shake my head, "Hopefully, this will be quick," I say to myself.

I pull up to the run-down store on a side street downtown and go in and get what I need. Thankfully it only took a half-hour to get the phone up and running. I stop by the coffee shop on the way back to the mall pull into my parking spot and start my movie. About a half-hour later the girls come out each carrying a couple of bags.

I get out and open the trunk.

"I bought mom a few things," T says.

I chuckle, "A few things? it seems as though my beautiful ladies spent all my money."

Laughing, my wife says "You can barely afford me, how do you think you can afford both of us."

"Don't worry, I'll get my money's worth out of both of you."

My wife gives me a kiss and whispers in my ear, "You wish big boy."

I think to myself, don't need to wish it's gonna happen.

We get back home and relax. I spend most of the day flirting with my wife. I want her hot and horny for tonight. Whenever we have sex she is always so relaxed and has such a great sleep she usually sleeps in late, which is exactly what I need. I have been walking around all day with a constant chubby. Constantly watching my mother-in-law standing, sitting, bending over, talking, imagining my cock in her mouth, imagining her sitting on my cock and slowly riding me.

Finally, at midnight my wife says she's tired and wants to go to bed so we go get ready for bed. I practically attacked my wife once we got to our room and fucked the living shit out of her.

"Fuck, you're sure horny tonight. What has gotten into you?" she asks as she puts her head on my chest and starts rubbing my cock.

"Don't start something you can't finish," I say as I smack her ass.

"Quite, mom and dad will hear," she says sharply.

"I'm sure they already heard me pounding the shit out of you."

She lifts her head, grins, and squeezes my cock.

"Mmmm," I moan.

"Night, turn out the light will you!" She smiles and turns over on her side.

With a deep sigh, I get up and turn out the light. I quietly open the door so it is wide open. I slide back in bed, rollover, and kiss her good night. I lay back down and wait until my wife is asleep to start part 2 of my plan. I open my phone and turn off the auto-lock and password required. I open the photo app on my watch and hit record. My phone starts recording. I stop and erase it. Now to find the best spot for my phone. I decide on the chest of drawers beside me. I prop it up and test it again. Works perfectly.

Ever since I've known my mother-in-law she has always been an early riser, usually around five. She always comes and shuts our door if it's open. I turn my watch to the silent mode and set my alarm for 4:30 then try to fall asleep.

Bzzzz bzzzz, my alarm starts vibrating. I quickly stop it. Fuck, I'm so nervous. It's the middle of summer so the sun is already up and the light is filtering into the room. Carefully, so I don't wake the wife, pull my shorts down and let my cock and balls out. I tuck my shorts underneath my balls and start rubbing my cock. From where I'm laying the door is on my right and set forward a couple of feet. Across from the door is a dresser with a mirror. I can look in the mirror and see out the door.

It's almost five and I'm trying hard not to speed up. My wife rolls over and faces the wall opposite the door. Even better I think. I hear Elaine moving about. My cock twitches. Holy fuck. I need to calm down or I'll explode too early. My cock is rock hard, probably the hardest it has ever been. I'm a grower, not a shower. My wife is amazed at how much it changes. When I'm flaccid I'm about 3" long and 3/4" thick. But when I'm hard my circumference is 5.5" and I'm 7" long.

I open the app on my watch and press record. I lay back close my eyes just enough so I can see through. I take a deep breath and slow my stroking again. I hear Elaine walking to the room to close the door. My balls tingle and my cock twitches.

I see her in the mirror reaching in to close the door. She grabs the handle and looks in the mirror at me, then freezes. My hand is slowly sliding up and down my shaft and you can hear the slickness as my pre-cum is leaking all over. She turns her head and looks directly at my cock then up to my face, then back to my hand moving up and down on my cock. Fuck, I can't last much longer. She lets go to the door handle and slowly creeps closer. She's intently staring at me stroking my cock and raises her hand to her right breast. Oh God, I'm gonna fucking explode. She takes another step closer. I speed up, oh fuck I'm, I'm cuming. I continue jerking and my first rope of cum shoots straight up in the air and it lands on my chest. I hear Elaine gasp. I point my cock in her direction. Rope after rope of cum lands all over the carpet. Elaine gasps and backs up. She grabs the door handle and quickly but quietly shuts the door. As I finish up I hear Elaine going downstairs. I grab the bedsheet and wipe myself up. My wife will think it was just from last night. I stop my phone from recording and put the lock back on.

"Holy fuck, that was intense," I start to get up.

"What time is it, what are you doing?" Teresa asks and scares the shit out of me.

"Shit, It's 5:35. I gotta pee, I'll be right back."

She stretches and takes a deep breath. "Man it smells like cum in here. Open the window and remind me to wash the sheets today."

I open the door and walk to the washroom in my underwear, my cock is still a bit chubby. I relieve myself and come out of the bathroom with my cock in my hand stroking it. I can see Elaine from the shoulders down sitting in the Family room. I know that she can hear me and I know that from where she is she can see me from the waist down if she's looking. I turn the light out and stroke my cock as I slowly walk to our bedroom. I get in bed, close my eyes and drift off for another half-hour.

I wake up grab a tee shirt a loose-fitting pair of shorts, take my underwear off put on the shorts and leave the room without waking Teresa. I go to the bathroom wash my face, brush my teeth, comb my hair and make sure I am half hard before I leave the room. I open the door and walk down the stairs with my cock freely swinging from side to side. I go into the family room. As I walk over and sit beside her she is watching my cock swing from side to side.

"Good morning beautiful, how was your sleep?" I ask rather happily looking her in the eyes.

Blushing she says "Good, you? Did you have good dreams?"

"It was great."

"I bet," she says under her breath.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing, " she says

"If I had a dream I don't know. I never remember them. Does it look like I had a good one?" I say with a smile.

"What? A good what?"

"Dream?" I said.

Blushing she stands up, "oh, I don't know just wondering. Coffee?"

Smiling, I say, "Yes, please."

She turns and walks out of the room quickly to grab me a cup of coffee. Just as she hands me the coffee T starts coming downstairs. I hear Elaine sigh a sigh of relief and walk back into the kitchen.

"Good morning beautiful, how was your sleep? Have any good dreams?" She bends over to kiss me.

"Slept like a baby and no dreams. What about you? Morning mom," She says and walks into the kitchen.

"Morning honey, Coffee?" Elaine asks.

I walk to the kitchen to get a refill with my cock a little harder and sticking out. "Sleep was good but I don't remember my dreams so I'm not sure if I did or not."

I notice Elaine looking at my dick so I go up and give her my cup.

"More please," I say with a smile. Then turn and hug T and push my chubby into her mound.

"Watch the bacon please, I'll be right back," Elaine says and disappears upstairs.

I grind my now hard as a rock cock into T.

"Stop. What if mom sees!"

"Who cares she is a grown woman."

"I don't think she wants to see you grinding your dick into me."

"You never know," I chuckle.

"You're sick, now get away," she gets me my coffee and shoo's me to the table.

I sit, take a sip of my coffee and rub my cock, "I'm so looking forward to the movie tonight. Hopefully, Your mom will watch it with me."

"I'm sure she will, she loves those stupid movies just as much as you."

The rest of the day passes quietly and quickly. That evening we were sitting around watching tv and chatting. T asks her mom if she is going to watch the movie tonight with me.

"I don't know it's pretty late," she says.

"Oh come on mom, he's been looking forward to it all day."

I smile and say, "I promise to get you in bed as soon as possible."

"Oh, alright. I was reading reviews and it sounds good."

"Great, it's a date then," Teresa says with a smile.

I look at Elaine and smile. She looks at me, blushes smiles, and looks away.

Midnight rolls around T and her dad's head up to bed. I go up with her and put on a tee-shirt and some loose-fitting shorts with no underwear. I'm starting to get hard.

At 12:30 I go downstairs and say, "I'm going to make some popcorn and drinks. Would you like one?"

"Pina colada please. I'll be down in a bit," as she heads upstairs.

I get the popcorn together, make her drink, I down a beer and grab another one. I grab my burner phone from my coat pocket and head downstairs and get everything set up and prepare my text for Elaine. I hide the burner under my right thigh and wait.

I'm sure Elaine was feeling rather tense all day and is probably freaking out right now, with having to spend the next 2 hours with just me. I loved making her squirm all day. I pull my cock out and slowly stroke it. I hear Elaine coming down from upstairs so I get my burner open and ready to send the text. She mills around upstairs for a couple of minutes, I'm sure she is waiting for the last second to come down. It's about 5 to 1 when she finally comes down. There are 2 chairs and a half love seats with an end table between them. They face the tv on the opposite wall. You have to walk around them to sit down. I took the one on the right and put our drinks and popcorn on the end table.

She sits down and curls up under a blanket. I notice she put on a baggy sweatshirt and sweatpants. She did not bring her phone down with her, but she is wearing her Fitbit. Perfect. She takes a sip of her drink sets it down and says, "mmm that is good, thank you."

"Anytime."

We settle in and the movie starts. About 5 min in I think, it's now or never. I slowly slide my hand down to my thigh and get the burner out from under my leg. My fingers are shaking like crazy as I press send then slide it back under my thigh.

After a couple of minutes, Elaine looks at her watch for a minute and gets up, "Can you pause it for a minute?"

"Sure, everything alright," I ask.

"Yup, be back in a couple of minutes," she says and walks upstairs, to her phone I assume.

I pick up my burner phone and go to messages. I see the three little dots appear. After what seemed like an hour passes I get a reply.

"I don't know what you were talking about. Who is this?"

"Hmmm. Come on Elaine, I know what you saw and I know you liked it. Here have a look at this little video." I attach the video from this morning and hit send.

After a couple of minutes, the little dots appear again. I await her reply.

"Not funny Roland. You're just sick."

"First off, this is not Roland, he is an oblivious dolt. I have complete access to his computers, his phone, his wife's computers, and her phone. I even have access to yours. Here let me show you."

I pull up a pic that I sent myself from Elaine's phone earlier today.

"Oh, and did you know that Roland has a special little folder on his computer? In this folder are hundreds of pictures of you. Do you know what he does with those photos?"

A minute goes by. "I don't have all day!" I reply

"No, I don't."

"Well. You saw what he was doing this morning. That's what he does as he looks at your pictures."

"Your sick!"

"Maybe, but it is true."

"What do you want?"

"Time to make his dreams come true!"

"What? What do you mean dreams?"

"Cum now Elaine. What do you think?"

"WHAT!! That is not happening you sick fuck. Good-by!"

I hear her slam her phone down. I quickly cue up my little video. Elaine starts to come downstairs. I hide the burner under the seat cushion.

"Can I borrow your phone?" She asks and sticks out her hand.

"Um, sure," I unlock my phone and hand it to her.

She looks through my Messages, emails, photos and opens the few other apps I have on my phone. I assume looking for evidence that I was sending her the messages. I look at her, she now looks worried. She hands me my phone back.

"What are you looking for? I can help if you tell me what it is?"

"No thanks, I'll be right back," she says as she walks upstairs.

I quickly type, "Didn't find anything did ya."

"What do you want?"

"You know," I replied.

"I can't do that, I can give you money."

"I don't need your money. You know what I want."

An eternity goes by, "I can't do that. Anything else but that."

I cue up the picture of my children and send it to her.

"How did you get this," she replies.

"How much do you love them? Would you like to see them again?"

"What? Don't you dare hurt them?"

"Then do as I say without questions."

"Fine."

"Clarify something for me."

"What?"

"When was the last time you were thoroughly fucked and I mean fucked hard."

About a minute goes by then, "I, I'm not sure."

"Hmm, that's too bad. Ok, when what was the last time you has sex with an orgasm?"

Another minute goes by. "About a couple years and I can't remember when I had an orgasm."

"Hmm ok. Last one. From your preview this morning, would you say Roland is bigger than your husband?"

A quick reply, "Yes, way bigger!"

"Ok. I'll give you a little info. His biggest internet search is - Mother-in-law doggy style. Hope that helps some. Here are your rules.. 1 - you must make him cum a minimum of 2 times. 2 - One time has to be with your mouth and you must swallow all of it. 3 - you can cum as many times as you want. 4 - You can not tell him about this conversation. Oh and last but not least... Enjoy."