Movie Night Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second scene was much the same except no one laughed at the rubbish acting. We were all too intent on the building sexual tension both on and off screen. I noticed Maddy and Harry's eyes widen as the second sex scene reach its climax. It was the first time the on-screen mother and son had made love. It was quite tender at first but typical of most porn; it developed into screaming orgasms. We refilled our wine glasses. I wondered who was going to 'break cover' first.

As the 3rd scene started Maddy put her hand on Harry's knee. He jumped and nearly hit the roof. Maddy whispered "relax and enjoy the movie, you dirty bugger." Although he jumped his eyes still never left the screen, he didn't want to acknowledge that it was his mum sitting next to him, even when she touched him. I bet his cock was killing him. After a short while Maddy tortured him further by stroking his knee and thigh. She turned to smile at me, I winked back to her.

Her hand continued to stroke his leg getting closer and closer to his crotch. I turned the sound down a bit as I wanted to hear their reactions. I was rewarded by a small sigh from Harry as Maddy's hand started to stroke his inner thigh just below his balls. He looked a bit confused; turned on by the film and the leg stroking but conflicted because he knew this was his mother and his dad was on the same sofa.

You could cut the sexual tension with a knife, but Harry's eyes remained transfixed on the TV. The 3rd scene ended in an avalanche of cum and orgasm. Maddy withdrew her hand and we all breathed again. Maddy broke the silence, "Phew that was hot." Poor Harry, all he could do was nod. He looked around and I caught his eye and winked. He smiled. We all took a sip of wine; no words were exchanged, and the 4th scene started.

Almost immediately Maddy put her hand back on his thigh. This time he 'replied' by slightly opening his legs. She accepted his invitation and at the top of the stroke her hand very slightly nudged his trouser covered balls. On the screen the son was massaging his mother's injured thigh. Stroking Harry's thigh whilst watching porn was as far as we had planned, and I wondered how we would move it on. We didn't want Harry to do anything he might later regret, so we had agreed to go slowly and if he didn't respond to find another plan.

Harry 'answered', he followed the on-screen action and placed his hand on Maddy's thigh. He started to slowly stroke her thigh in time to the on-screen action. Maddy turned to me a smiled, her face flushed with sexual energy. After a few minutes both their hands were getting increasingly adventurous and animated. At the top of his stroke Harry's hand disappeared under Maddy's dress. She opened her legs slightly. At the top of her stroke, she was touching the base of his cock. I was getting more confident 'movie night' would work.

I was both nervous and turned on in equal measures. I was a little jealous; I never felt I 'owned', Maddy but here was another man stoking her in very intimate places. I looked at them both staring intently at the TV. I smiled, this was not a man, this was my son coming of age. My jealous thoughts evaporated in a haze of eroticism as I imagined him pushing his cock into her pussy. I wanted to see her in extasy.

The on-screen action was warming up. The mother and son were making love, again. Although stroking thighs and crotches is not what mothers and sons do, it was still a million miles away from what was happening on screen and how 'movie night' was supposed to work out. How would Maddy and Harry cross the Rubicon? Would they? Who would do what? It was fascinating but oh so frustrating. I wanted to prompt them, but Maddy and agreed that we would not talk. We would just let nature take its course and see what happens.

The 4th scene finished and both of them put their hands back into their laps. This time no one spoke. Three flushed faces, staring at a TV screen not daring to look around and break the spell. Two erect cocks and a wet pussy. The porn and the proximity were working, but next up was the on-screen finale, would it happen? I Didn't have another DVD. We all took another sip of wine and settled down for the finale. I was relieved to see that both Harry and Maddy resumed thigh stroking.

The finale was about 1/2 way though the on-screen mother and son were at it again this time with one of his friends making up a threesome, but all that was happening in our room was thigh stroking. It would need to happen soon on this sofa or there was going to have to be a very embarrassing discussion tomorrow morning.

Luckily Maddy made a move. With her free hand she pulled up her skirt. I was surprised. Then I understood why this move was not as forward as it seemed. Harry's hand was revealed; he had been stoking her labia and clit through her (now damp) knickers, naughty boy! He was so bold he didn't stop when she lifted her skirt. She took his hand away. He momentarily took his eyes off the screen and looked down at her crotch. Maybe he thought she was putting a stop to his game? Instead, she took his hand and pushed it down into her knickers. He looked at me, I smiled and nodded slightly. He didn't have a chance to react. Maddy released his hand and then wrapped her hand around his neck. She pulled his head, and he followed her invitation. Their lips met and a firework went off in my head.

I cannot tell you how turned on I was to see my son kiss my wife full on the lips while his hand was moving in her knickers. At first it was a gentle touch of the lips as they stared into each other's eyes. It quickly developed into a full-blown teenage snog and their eyes closed. Maddy let go of his neck as Harry shifted his torso to position himself over her. She slumped further down the sofa. In this position he could comfortably swap saliva and tongues with her. Another firework went off in my head as their lips slightly parted and I saw Maddy push her tongue into his mouth. So fucking erotic, my wife with her tongue in my son's mouth.

Harry's hand was getting too animated in Maddy's knickers, the kissing was increasing his passion. Too early for Maddy. She gently took his hand and slowed it down. She took his middle finger and pushed it into her. She moaned into his mouth. I wondered again how they would get from this position of being virtually fully clothed to naked and fucking.

I was surprised when Harry took the lead. He removed his hand from Maddy's pussy. She made a disappointed mewing noise. He unzipped his fly and undid the top button of his jeans. Something he had seen earlier on-screen. Maddy needed no further invitation. She pushed down his jeans and pants to reveal the top of his cock. She took it gently in her hands and started to explore it. Harry put his hand back in her knickers. He must have reinserted a finger in Maddy because she sighed loudly and blurted out "oh fuck" as her hips rose involuntarily. Maddy exposed more of his cock, broke the kiss, spat on her hand and resumed slowly wanking him from top to bottom. More kissing.

After a few minutes Harry broke the kiss as Maddy was gently wanking him and moved his head to speak. They were staring into each other's eyes. He started to say "mum." Her eyes never left his as she made a 'ssshh' noise, moved her head up to his and kissed him tenderly on the lips. At the end of the tender kiss, I saw her tongue push into his mouth. She was saying 'trust me, son.' Her head sank back to the sofa, and he followed. He relaxed into her as they resumed snogging; he trusted her.

I could smell them both. Her perfume mixed with a very familiar smell of a turned-on pussy. I knew she was very wet. I could also smell teenage armpit, aftershave and cock. Maddy loves sexy smells and I know she could smell him, and I know how much that would be turning her on. I was also incredibly turned on and had a raging hard on, but I was so engrossed in the unfolding erotic dance in front of me, I didn't occur to me to touch myself. I was too focused on wanting to see my son's cock erupt in my wife's pussy.

No one was taking a blind bit of notice of the DVD. The plastic moans and shrieks were starting to put me off. It wasn't real sex. What was unfolding in front of me was much more real, more taboo, dirtier. I turned off the TV and switched the surround sound to some relaxing background music. That was much better as I could now clearly hear every one of my wife's gentle moans and sighs. I could hear the sound of lips sloshing against each other and Harry's occasional grunts.

I know Maddy. I know the time had arrived. Sometimes she likes foreplay for hours and at other times just wants to fuck. This was one of those times. She gently pushed Harry off whilst giving him and encouraging smile. In silence, she undid his shirt and together they worked to get it off. She pushed down his Jeans and pants. He lifted his bum to oblige. She pushed the crumpled-up jeans, pants and socks off him. He was now stark naked with a magnificent proud erection point straight up.

Maddy stood up and without breaking eye contact with him, dropped her skirt and knickers. This exposed her neatly trimmed black pubic hair and a glimpse of her glistening pink labia. They had blossomed with Harry's attention. She languidly ran her fingers down through her black pubic hair and slowly masturbated the hood of her clit. Their eyes were locked as she took off her t-shirt to reveal her bra. She reached round behind and undid the catch, dropping it to reveal her slightly sagging 'c cups'. She cupped a breast with one hand and gently stroked her nipple with the other. I think she was saying 'this is how I want to be touched.'

Her hands then spent a few moments touching, massaging, and masturbating her body. Harry's eyes left hers and followed her hands, he smiled as his eyes toured her erogenous zones eventually settling on her pussy. He obviously liked what he saw because he started to fondle his cock while continuing to feast his eyes.

Eventually Maddy stopped touching herself and she held out her hands to him. Harry removed the hand from his cock, and they joined hands. Maddy pulled and he got the message. He stood up. Six feet to her four foot ten. She continued to pull him close as his cock pushed into her tummy and then sandwiched between them. He leant down and they kissed again. There were no tongues this time. It was as if she was saying 'In a moment I am going to give you my body, son. I am going to let you push that cock of steel into my wet pussy. It's wrong, but we both want this. I want to see you become a man.' He was respectfully accepting the gift and in return saying, 'I want you mum, I want to have sex with you, I want you to be my first, I want my cock in you pussy, I love you.' At that point it was more love that sex, but I was turned on equally by that. My wife and my son were about to make love. I had been turned on by them making out with a pent-up passion. I had seen them kiss while mutually masturbating. Now, he was about to push that magnificent young cock in her very willing and slick pussy, regardless of what is apparently acceptable in society. A union that is not meant to happen. I was about to see my own son fuck my wife. He was about to become a man. I wanted this as much as they obviously did.

She broke the kiss and stepped back still holding his hands. She bent her legs and sat down letting go of him. She lay back and opened her legs to reveal her glistening pussy in full bloom. He feasted on her and could not seem take his eyes off her pussy. At first, he did not see her hold her arms up beckoning him to lie on her. Her face and body were saying 'make love to me, my son. I give myself to you.' He hesitated and then moved down to her.

This was it. I was about to see it. I was about to hear it. I was about to smell it. I was about to witness real incest, not some plastic porn DVD but real-life incest.

He settled between her legs but did not try to enter her. I think he was still unsure. Maddy stroked his shoulders and back. She put her hands on either cheek and pulled his face to hers. They kissed again. This time they resumed full blown tongues. They moaned into each other's mouths; their faces covered with each other's saliva. Harry reacted instinctively by making small thrusting movements. Like a puppy dog trying to mount a bitch.

I think Maddy was enjoying the prodding. Maybe it was the knowledge that this hard steel would soon be buried in her to the hilt or maybe she was enjoying the friction against her clit and labia. Either way she seemed in no hurry to move on. With his mouth glued to hers he snorted, and she sensed his frustration. I saw her hand disappear between her legs and reappear between their crotches. She took hold of his cock, and he raised his bum. We all waited with anticipation, knowing what was going to happen next. The line was about to be crossed, there was no going back. The next few seconds would change our lives forever. He was unsure, nervous, and hesitant. Her honey was running, she was in control and very sure of what she wanted. She wanted her son to make love to her. She wanted her son's cock deep in her waiting love canal. She guided him into her waiting pussy. She was wet with anticipation and the welcome mat was out. Her labia closed around the bulbous head of his cock. He sighed heavily. He pushed but she had left her hand in place making it impossible for him to quickly impale her. She wanted to be taken slowly. She wanted all three of us to savour the moment our son lost his virginity. The moment they did what no mother and son are supposed to do; copulating and committing incest.

She let him move his shaft further into her. He was halfway in as her labia slid down his shaft. I saw a small amount of her honey escape from her pussy and dribble down her anus onto the carpet. She was so slick. I imagined her pussy feeling every ridge of his cock as it moved slowly into her. She took her hand away. He was a quick learner; he did not immediately plunge into her but continued the inexorable progress of his rock-hard cock penetrating her love canal, deep into to her. He bottomed out and his balls touched her perineum. I imaged her full of his cock. My own son's cock deep in my wife. Let me repeat that and savour it. My own son's cock deep in my wife. That magnificent steel organ getting ready to take her to heaven.

He was already in heaven. Her beautiful tight but slick pussy had welcomed him. I knew how he felt as she mashed her breasts into him. Her kissing became very animated; she was virtually licking his face. She never seems to care how much saliva gets spread while her tongue and lips mash across my face. He was getting the same treatment. I knew this was no show, she was very very turned on and I loved it. Her hips were gently rocking against him as if to encourage him to thrust. Maybe he was still trying to take it slow as he did not immediately get the message. They lay there; his full weight on her, her breasts squeezed to his chest, their hips touching and her pussy full of a magnificent virile cock.

She continued to rock under him and then began to gently writhe against him. She was making a sort of pleading mewing noise. The movement of her hips was magical, as were the glimpses I was getting of her pubic hair and her labia sucking on his circumference. Her movements completely betrayed her incredible desire to be fucked. She was saying ' Harry please fuck me, please fuck me, now, please fuck me now.' My desire to see them make love was turning into a desire to see her fucked, fucked by our son. I wanted to see his glistening shaft take her over and over again, gripped by her labia. I wanted to see his cum leak down her anus like I had just seen her honey. I wanted to see the expression on his face as he orgasmed and finally pumped his mum with his seed. I wanted to see her face transform from pure love (for the boy who currently had his cock buried deep in her) to pure lust; the desire to be filled by her own son's cum.

He finally understood her non-verbal que and obliged. He slowly eased out of her until the rim of his helmet was visible. I could see her hips, her hair covered mount of venus and her labia as they clung to his shaft. Her labia seemed afraid that he was going to leave her, but he did not. In one slow and smooth movement he thrust powerfully into her. She broke the kiss. "Fuuuck," she exclaimed as her head jerked with the power of him bottoming out in her. I studied the expression on her face intently. She was in extasy. His cock was so big and hard that it was causing her some discomfort, but her face said it was a beautiful erotic pain. I imagined her head was buzzing with the taboo nature of it all. Her son, yes, her son had his cock buried deep in her. It was totally wrong, but it felt so right. She loved him and he loved her. Two loving and consenting adults, but this was more than sex. A mind-blowing cacophony of love, lust, taboo. It was dirty and wrong but boy was it fun.

He stopped kissing her and started to fuck her. His face disappeared from view as he concentrated on not cumming. She turned her face to his cheek and started to kiss and lick his face, making rhythmical soft cooing noises in his ear. I wanted to say 'no, you will make him cum' but I stayed silent not wanting to intrude on their lust. He was slowly sawing his cock in and out of his own mother and I was content in my own world, watching my son's cock plough in and out of my wife. Her hips rising to meet his thrusts and sinking as he withdrew. A sex dance with all the accompanying sights, sounds and smells. My eyes were full of the vision; Harry's hard cock filling my wife, a ring of her cream near the base of his cock as he withdrew, the wetness of her labia. My ears were full of her mewing and sighing, his almost silent grunts and the slap of their bodies. My nose was full of their smell; teenage armpit, perfume, honey, pussy, cock and now the sweet smell of my wife's sweaty crotch.

He wasn't going to last much longer in fact I surprised he lasted this long. We all knew it. We had agreed we would not talk. Specifically, we agreed no 'mummy or little boy' stuff. This was love between two adults. Imagine my surprise when Maddy started talking to him. Not so much talking as filthy whispering of single words and phrases grunting between thrusts. "fuck.......your cock is so hard.... Fuck....deep....I am wet for you.........cum in me......fuck me hard.....fuck.....fuck me.....oh please cum in me,.... Please.... please"

All this talk had caused him to pick up the pace. He was pistoning in and out of her. His balls slapping her on the down stroke. He thrust hard on every down stroke as their pubic bones clashed. She grunted every time and spewed more filthy talk from her mouth. He raised himself up and she instinctively grabbed his forearms. It was time. They looked into each other's eyes as he thrust into her, bringing the moment ever closer. There was a bit of love in their eyes but mostly it was lust. Her eyes pleaded for his pulsing orgasm, fuck she wanted him, every inch of him, she wanted his virile seed. His eyes bored into hers with the intensity of laser beams, he wanted to give her his essence. Then he stopped. His eyes were asking permission; 'I can't believe my cock is buried deep in you, mum. I will never forget this moment. Can I spray my seed in you? You're my mum, but I want to fuck you until I fill your pussy with my sticky cum, can I?. She smiled an encouraging smile, nodded and her eyes answered, 'yes Harry, I want you. Your dad is watching, he wants us to do this. Now please fuck me deep.'

Harry started thrusting again as did Maddy, thrusting her hips to meet him. Sweat was occasionally rolling down his chin and dripping off, splashing on and around her lips and into her open mouth. Her head and sweat matted hair jerked with every thrust. Their eyes were wide, they were both feeling every inch of his cock in her. His helmet, as it scoured her pussy walls. They both felt the head of his cock as it nudged her cervix, every bump and every ridge of his shaft. I know exactly what it is like to fuck her, so I was feeling it too, I was part of this.