Movie Night Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he stopped abruptly. He had jammed his cock into her far as it would go with an animal grunt. I watched his perineum pulse over and over again, as he emptied his balls into her. He was pumping my wife's pussy with his virile cum and I was loving every moment of it. Her eyes widened further with his thrusts and the feeling of a large cock pulsing semen into her willing, fertile and very wet pussy. She must have felt it pulse and grow as she blurted out, "Oh yes, I can feel your cum, deep in me, I want it, fill my cunt."

He started to jerk into her quite hard. Her dirty words had spurred them both on to mate like dogs on heat. They both grunted with the rhythm. Her nails dug into his forearm and a drew a small amount of blood. I could see his perineum continue pulse, continue to pump her full of cum. Her words "fill my cunt" had transformed them from lovers to rutting animals. Oblivious to morals, laws or customs. At that moment he wanted his cock jammed in her. He wanted to pump his virile sperm deep into his mother. He was desperate to impregnate his mother; for his seed to find her egg. He was fucking her hard and he wanted to breed her.

In turn the gyrating of her hips and her pleas to be filled with cum betrayed Maddy's animal desire to be mated. At that moment her instinctual desire to be impregnated by this cock was overwhelming. The fact that this had turned from love making into dirty sex, the fact that this was taboo made her desperate to make a baby with her own son. She wanted her son to make her pregnant. She gripped his forearms as his sperm seeped deep into her womb. She jerked her hips against him, willing him to fuck her hard. She wanted Harry to fertilise her, his own mother.

Then he stopped. He collapsed in a sweaty pile on top of her. She grunted as the air was forced out of her lungs. Silence. It was over. The most erotic thing I have ever seen had happened in front of me. His cock was still buried in her, his sperm seeping into every crevice of her fertile womb as they lay there in silence.

What seemed like 10 minutes passed. His soft cock oozed out of her. Followed by a flood of semen and honey. I have to admit, I wanted to go and lick it up, but now was not my time, it was still theirs. "Get off me please, you lump." My wife smacked Harry's bum playfully. He obediently rolled off her and onto his back. Their bodies were covered in a sheen, their hair matted with sweat, his cock glistened with the mixture of their bodily fluids, her pussy was still gaping open, seeping honey and semen into a puddle on the carpet. They smelt wonderful. They looked totally and utterly relaxed. Maddy gently smiling and Harry grinning from ear to ear. Their momentary mutual animal desire for mother and son to produce a baby had passed and was replaced by cloud nine contentment.