Movie Night Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think Maddy is unattractive?"

"Of course, not she is hot."

"So again, I can't tell you what to think. I can only tell you what I think. I don't care about people's moral standards. I only care about my family. I want them to be happy. Harry is a man and Maddy is a woman. They love each other and it would be surprising if they didn't find each other attractive. I don't know how far they want to go. I trust them both that they will say if they are not happy. Whatever makes them happy makes me happy. I want to watch them be happy." I smiled.

"You are a good man with a wonderful family Bob."

"And you are part of it Emma. Look, Emma I might be overstepping the mark and if I am I apologise, but what man of my age would not want to make love to a beautiful woman like you." Emma blushed. "But you are part of the family now. Your happiness is my concern. If you are uncomfortable with any of this, we should stop."

"I am a bit uncomfortable Bob but mostly I'm very curious. I want to see Maddy, and Harry go further, and I want to go further with you. I just don't know how far."

"Emma let's forget the coffee. Let's take some wine back into the living room and join the others. We can talk and see what transpires. Harry will be worried about you. If at any time you want to stop, just say so. I will try to look out for you." Emma put her arms around my neck and kissed me softly on the lips. As her lips left mine her tongue swept across my top lip.

Act 4 -- Games night - for real

We walked back in the room with 4 glasses of wine. Harry and Maddy were still sitting on the floor with their backs leaning on a sofa. They both looked concerned. I gave them a glass of wine each and smiled a 'don't worry' smile at both. I sat down next to Emma with our backs to the opposite sofa. Emma smiled at me when she gave me my wine but did not make eye contact with Harry or Maddy. I'm not sure if she meant to raise the tension but she did. No one spoke for a minute or so, everyone was waiting for Emma.

Emma didn't speak with words, but she put down her wine and laid her hand on my thigh just above my knee. She moved it inwards and as a reflex I opened my legs slightly. Her hand moved very slowly up the inside of my thigh. Everyone's eyes including Emma's were glued to her hand. I couldn't help it, but I started gazing at her beautiful breasts, her firm honeydew melons, slightly bigger than a handful each. I got the scent of her perfume again and I took a deep breath. Emma looked up and saw me gazing at her breasts. She smiled. I continued to study every inch of them, while she watched me. I knew she was watching me. I wanted her to know I was enjoying them, and I swear she arched her back slightly to push them out further.

By now Emma's hand was about 4 inches from my crotch. It stopped its upward travel; she was gently stroking me. If the air hadn't been so sexually charged, I would have felt tickled, her touch was so light. She looked at me again. I was still staring at her breasts. She turned he head and whispered in my ear. "Would you like to stroke them?" I nodded. "Good, I would like that." She leaned forward and I undid her bra catch with one hand. She leant back to the sofa. Her breasts were so pert her bra stayed in place. I slowly slipped the strap nearest me off her shoulder and it finally fell forward to reveal the breast nearest me. It was exactly as I imagined. Perfectly shaped, beautifully soft with a smallish nipple and largish areola.

She was staring at me again, smiling and waiting for me to do something. I reached up and cupped the breast feeling it's weight. I moved my thumb over the nipple, and she let out a slight sigh. Maddy and Harry were still motionless. They seemed to be waiting for permission from Emma. They didn't get it. She turned towards me and whispered in my ear. "Oh, that's lovely Bob, stroke me just like that." Her tongue found its way into my ear. "I love my breasts being stroked." Her hand moved slightly further up and she continued her circular motions on my inner thigh.

The silence was deafening, and the tension was building by the second. This girl was so sexy, she was teasing us all. I wanted to rip her knickers off and fuck her there and then, but that would have been a waste. Going at her pace was the right thing to do and, in any case, it was incredibly sexy.

By turning towards me I had access to both breasts. I pulled off her bra and held it to my nose. She looked up just as I took a deep breath and smiled. "Do I smell good," she whispered. I nodded, I wanted to smell her bra so I could smell her perfume, but I also wanted to signal what I would do with her knickers if she gave me a chance. She turned her head slightly and kissed the corner of my mouth. She licked the corners of my lips. Where did this girl get this stuff? No wonder the other two were just sitting in stunned silence. Her hand moved slightly further up my inner thigh; it was now about an inch from my crotch. She resumed her stoking and I continued to gently stroke both breasts, dragging my thumbs across her now erect nipples.

I looked down passed her breasts over her taught tummy to her black lacy knickers. The top was stretched between her hip bones and her mount of venus allowing me to see her black pubic hair. I love pubic hair, I love running my fingers through it and I love the way it (no matter how clean) retains the musk of its owner. I hoped she would let me smell it and taste her young sweet honey. I was very excited as anyone could see from the tent in my underpants. As if she was reading my mind her hand moved and she started to stroke my cock through my underwear. Finally, she spoke. "Harry, I'm feeling very horny, would you like to take me to bed or are you going to kiss your mum."

Harry's jaw dropped and I thought for one horrible moment he was going to take my prize to bed. He was catatonic. Maddy, who had been very turned on by the action she had just witnessed, seized the moment. "I think you have frightened him, Emma. Would you like to see me kiss your fiancé? Would you like to watch me kiss my son?"

"I would like that very much, Maddy." Without hesitation Maddy pushed Harry over, got on all fours and crawled up his body. When she reached his face, she lowered her head to his. Before their lips met his she stuck out her tongue and entered his mouth. Emma was watching intently, and she gently moaned as Maddy's tongue entered Harry's mouth. The kiss seemed to spark Harry into motion. He reached behind Maddy and undid her bra. He pulled it up and started stroking her breasts. I was glad to see he had learned from his time with his mum a few years back as he was very gentle, especially with her nipples. She moaned into his mouth as he passed his thumb over a nipple.

"Do you think they are going to go all the way?" Emma whispered in my ear.

'I don't know, do you want to watch?"

"Yes, I do." Her hand stopped stroking my cock. She leant forward slightly but her breasts still did not droop. I cupped them again while stroking her back with my other hand. I wanted access to her pussy if she would let me.

"let's get comfortable on the sofa, you can sit in my lap." She nodded and we got up. I sat at one end, and she sat at right angles to me in my lap with her legs down the sofa. She looked me in the face and grinned. As she settled into my lap she moved her bum over my cock, feeling its length. I leant forward and we kissed for a few moments. She finally pushed her tongue into my mouth and our jaws opened and closed. She broke the kiss turning to watch the action on the floor. Maddy moved back down Harry's body and sat on his shins. She pulled down his pants and freed his cock. She looked at it for a moment before she encircled it with her hand. She bent down but didn't engulf his cock. She pulled back his foreskin and smelled the length of it. Emma made an 'oh' sound. Then, with his foreskin still pulled back Maddy licked the ridge of his helmet and then his trouser snake eye.

Emma was transfixed by the action in front of her. Maddy was now giving Harry a full blow job. She relaxed his fore skin and sunk her head, then whilst his cock was in her mouth, she pulled his foreskin down. Finally, she raised her hand. The hollows in her cheeks were a testament to how hard she was sucking him. Harrys' eyes met Emma's but neither changed their expression.

I slid my hand over her tummy down to her knickers. I hesitated to see if she objected, she just turned and smiled to me before turning back to watch Maddy's blow job technique. I pushed my hand into her knickers, running my fingers through her pubic hair. I withdrew my hand and held my fingers to my nose. It was a very subtle smell nearly overpowered by her shower gel, but I could make out her musk. Emma glanced at me. "Smell nice?" she whispered.

"Not as good as your honey, I bet."

"Try it then." She turned back towards Maddy, and I pushed my hand back into her knickers. I pushed past her pubic hair and her clitoris into her labia. Her hips lifted slightly as I ran my fingers up and down her wet lips.

I moved my fingers to my nose and drew a big breath through my nose. She smelt as good as I thought she would. Such a clean smell. I put my fingers into my mouth and tasted her. Clean with a hint of musk. I dipped my fingers again, pulled them out and smelt her. This time I ran my fingers over her lips. "You smell wonderful, you taste fantastic too, if you want to take your knickers off, I can play with you while you watch." Without hesitation she lifted her bum pushed her knickers down to her thighs. She pulled her knees up to her chest and pulled her knickers off her feet. She handed them to me. I turned the gusset to my nose and took a deep breath.

"Does that smell good too?"

"Yes, it's beautiful, you have no idea what that does to me."

She smiled and turned back to the floor show. "Oh, I think I have a fair idea, its sticking in my arse."

I looked down and took in the sights again. Her firm honeydew melons, her flat tummy, her hips, her prominent mount of venus and her unruly but trimmed black pubic hair hiding what I expected to be a lovely tight pussy. My hand traced the journey; friction over her nipple, across flat tummy, tracing the shape of a hip, her prominent mount of venus and into her black pubic hair. Finally, I moved over her clit and inserted two fingers into her pussy. I hooked them up and tried to work towards her g-spot. Her hips jerked upwards slightly.

I caught some movement out of my peripheral vision. Maddy had stood up. Her feet were either side of Harry's head. She hooked her fingers in her knickers, pulled them down and stepped out of them. Harry was looking directly up into her pussy. She used her fingers and both hands to spread her labia. She wanted him to see it all. Then slowly she sat on his face working her pelvis over him.

Emma whispered again. "I think they are going to make love."

"Looks like it, are you OK with that?"

"Oh yes, I want to see Harry make love to his mum. Do you think she will let him finish in her."

"She prefers it that way so I think she will."

"Are you OK watching your son make love with your wife?"

"Can't you feel that I am very excited by it?"

"Oh, I thought it the smell of my knickers that was causing that pole."

"It's everything."

"It is everything. Its mind blowing, isn't it? I've decided I want to make love to you. Not yet, but when we do I want to feel your cum in me, OK?"

"Its growing again."

"Do you want me to help you."

"No, I want you to concentrate on the show." Maddy had let all her weight onto Harry and was rocking her hips over his face. She wasn't sweating yet, but her skin was glowing. Her eyes were closed, and she was gently moaning. Harry was stroking his cock which was still wet and solid from the blow job. She scooted back towards his cock, he angled it expecting her to drive her pussy back onto it, but as she approached, she raised her bum and moved her pussy past his cock. She sat down on his thighs and took hold of his cock again, wanking it slowly feeling its hardness. She leant forward, raised her bum and angled his cock, but instead of impaling herself she hesitated. She turned her head to look at Emma. Their eyes met through a curtain Maddy's hair. Maddy threw her head back and swept the hair away from her face; she looked more intently at Emma. Harry followed her gaze and ended up looking at Emma.

They were asking permission. Emma gave it. "yes, do it." Maddy sank so that the head of Harry's cock was lodged in the entrance of her pussy and then paused. She looked at Emma again. "Go on Maddy, fuck your son. It's so dirty, it's so wrong." Maddy looked back at Harry and their gaze met. She slowly eased herself down on him. She remembered how big and hard his cock was. She remembered how full she felt last time. Their gaze never faltered. Maddy's eyes were saying 'Let's make love." His eyes were saying, 'you are so hot, let's make love.' By now Maddy was penetrated to the hilt. She eased her hips backwards and forwards to accommodate his size. Her mouth was open, and her gaze locked. Harry sat up, held Maddy and rolled them both so that Maddy was on her back. They were now inches away from our sofa making the sounds louder and allowing us to smell their sex. Maddy's knees rose, and she locked ankles behind his back. He held both her buttocks and pulled her tighter into him. He was as deep in her as he had ever been. He rocked his hips slightly. Every time he gently thrust forward Maddy's mouth seemed to open further, and more expression disappeared from her face. It almost looked as if she were angry, but she was just incredibly turned on. Her pussy seemed to vibrate in anticipation.

Back on the sofa I had spent many minutes with both hands in Emma's pussy. She was not as wet as Maddy and so I brought a hand to my face to spit in it. Emma spotted this grabbed my hand and spat in it three times. She smiled but continued to be transfixed by the sight of Harry fucking his mother on the floor, right next to us. I lowered my wet hand to her pussy and used her spit to lubricate everything I could find. The evaporating spit from her hot flesh produced a delicious smell of sweet musk. I brought my hand back up to my face and held it over my nose for several seconds taking her essence deep into my lungs. She turned briefly to look and smile at me. She obviously loved being smelled.

On the floor Harry's head was now buried in Maddy's neck. He was concentrating on building a rhythm. Emma and I watched Maddy's face, still without an expression still with her mouth open. Now she was making rhythmical 'ahh' noises and 'oo' sighs when Harry was lodged deep in her. His muscular arse strained to get deep into her, but this was not the animal sex I had seen before. He was not rough but slow, deep and strong. His cock was reaming out her love canal, she was feeling every inch of him as he pistoned in and out of her. She uncrossed her ankles from behind him but held her knees open with her hands. Harry withdrew from her entirely, hovered and then re-engaged pushing into her with a long slow very strong stoke. Emma and Maddy both said 'fuck.'

I needed more spit, so I put my hand in front of Emma's mouth, without looking away from Maddy's face she spat. I used her lubrication to expose her clit and gently massaged it. Emma's hips responded immediately, involuntarily making small random jerking movements. I watched the resulting movement of her hip bones, pubic hair and mons. I marvelled at the smoothness of her skin and the tautness of her body. I wanted her. She moaned in a whisper and her clit grew slightly as it filled with blood and desire. She looked up at me and we locked lips exchanging tongues and lots of saliva. Our jaws opened and closed as we mashed our lips together trying to get our tongues as far as we could into each other. When she broke, she whispered "keep doing that to my clit, I want you in me soon."

Harry was speeding up; he was grunting and Maddy was whispering in his ear. I couldn't make out the words; I tried to read her lips. I think I saw 'cum' and 'fuck' on her lips. Whatever she was doing it was encouraging Harry. He was getting close as he raised himself up on his arms. They once again locked gaze, staring deep into each other's soul. His thrusting was now producing small jerking movements in Maddy's head. She was not soaked in sweat, but her face showed the unmistakable signs with a little of her hair stuck to it. Emma spoke, "oh Harry, fuck her. Deep in her."

I didn't think talking dirty was in her nature, so I experimented and whispered in her ear. "He is going to cum in her." She responded with a twitch of her hips and an 'umph'. I continued. "Harry is going to fill his mother's pussy. It's wrong but isn't it beautiful." She nodded and made another 'uummph' sound to confirm she wanted me to continue. She wanted more traction on her clit from my fingers and I felt another twitch of her hips as she pushed her clit into my fingers. "Look at Maddy, she is covered in sweat. Look at her face, she wants this. She wants to feel her own son explode his cock deep in her pussy. Can you smell them?" Emma nodded. "The musk of Harry's sweat and the sweet smell of her pussy." Emma nodded again. "They are getting close now, he is going to push his cock so deep in her, every part of her will be washed with his seed. The seed of your man incestuously fucking his own mother."

Maddy was holding onto Harry's forearms as he neared completion. A slight smile spread across her face as she encouraged him. Then his buttocks strained, and he thrust deep. Emma and I could both see his perineum pulse as he filled his mother. Maddy's head jerked and the smile disappeared from her face, her mouth opened again she looked to the ceiling and made a long 'ooo ummpf' sounds. Harry was making small jerking movements keeping his cock buried deep. Maddy's head was softly jerking in time to these movement, in time to the pumping motion of potent seed.

Suddenly Emma got off me. "It's time," she whispered. She climbed on me in a reverse cowgirl position. Her hand reached down between her legs, and she guided me in. I stroked her smooth back and pert buttocks as I watched the head of my cock be enveloped by her labia. She hesitated and then I saw and felt my cock slowly disappear into her tight pussy. Then she stopped and withdrew. She spat on her hand and wiped her spit on my cock. She spat again and then reengaged me. My cock entered her more smoothly this time and she took my whole length. I stared at her back and stroked her shoulders. She started a slow deliberate rise and fall motion. "Hold my hips, please," she said. So, I obliged, and I felt the excitement in her body. As she impaled herself on me, she seemed to vibrate. She reached the bottom of her stoke and I felt every part of her tight pussy. My helmet nudged her cervix, and I felt her canal grip my shaft. As I held her hips, I watched with fascination as my cock disappeared and reappeared. I could see the perfect little star of her anus and her labia sucking and pulling on my erection. Her musk was really quite strong now and I got a hint of sweat from her armpits.

Emma continued to rise and fall on me. Purposefully smooth not rough in any way. Her pussy was now producing its own lubrication which helped make her insistent and constant fucking of me more comfortable for both of us. Of course, her spit and honey added to the smell rising up from her crotch which was almost overpowering. By now Maddy and Harry had recovered and were watching Emma. She swapped gazes with both of them, and I saw the corner of her mouth smile. They returned the smile with encouragement. She was becoming more vocal with sighs, 'oo' and 'umppf' noises. I loved the way her long dark hair bounced accentuated her rising and falling. I reached around and gently tweaked her erect nipples. She whispered again, "No, hold my hips please, pull your cock deep in me." I did as instructed and again I felt every inch of her tight pussy.