Movie Night Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry stood up in front of Emma, bent down and attempted to kiss her. It was not easy as her strokes on me were long. She slowed and restricted her movement so that they could engage lips and tongues. I guess his neck ached in this unnatural position as eventually he stood back up. Emma took hold of his hips and pulled him towards her. He compiled and she let go with one hand taking hold of his semi flaccid cock. It was wet with the combined fluids of his mum 's honey and his cum. A couple of drips fell and landed on my knees. I couldn't see what happened next, but I know that from his expression and her head movements she was licking him clean. She stopped rising and falling on me and was now making small slow hip jerking movements backwards and forwards. This was just as exciting, and I swear my cock grew again. After a short while her head started bobbing in an unmistakable blow job movement.

Maddy looked up at us all and smiled. Her pussy was leaking cum and honey onto the carpet, her face was bright and beaming. She had obviously enjoyed being made love to by her son and was now enjoying the show. Oh, to be twenty something again. The sounds coming from Harry and expression betrayed his desire and ability to cum again. He warned Emma. "I'm going to cum, Emms." She never missed a beat and I saw his expression change. Her rhythm slowed; he was cumming. I couldn't see where he shot his load, in fact with Emma's little jerking movements I wasn't able to concentrate on anything expect my cock in her pussy. I too was getting close.

Harry slumped to the floor. He lay back exhausted. I think Emma and Maddy were talking to each other with their eyes. I could see Maddy's face but not Emma's. Maddy looked lustful and content, she had a small flirty smile. She moved. I had no idea what she was going to do. She had not orgasmed, but Harry was in no fit state to help. She wasn't looking at me and I was glad as I was otherwise occupied, enjoying a slow steady fuck by a tight pussy'd, pert bodied, 20 something. Maddy completely surprised me. I saw her head disappear at about Emma's breast level. I strained my neck and could just see her lick drips of Harry's cum from the honeydew melons. She gave Emma's nipples a little suck as she passed, and I felt an extra twitch from Emma's hips transmitted to her pussy. I nearly blew my load into Emma there and then; in fact, I would have if her hips had carried on twitching hard.

Maddy totally stunned me when her head lifted to the same height as Emma's. I could tell they were looking into each other's eyes and their faces were inches apart. Harry had woken up from his relaxed state and was watching. Maddy had never kissed another woman before, but I guessed she was going to now. I also guessed that Harry had cum in Emma's mouth as well as on her neck and breasts. Maddy's head moved forward, I wish I had a better view. If I strained my neck, I could just see Maddy's tongue disappear into Emma's mouth, but I couldn't hold the position for very long. I relaxed and contented myself with watching the rhythmical movement in the back of Emma's head as they kissed. It was extremely animated I guessed their faces were now awash with a mixture of two lots of saliva and Harry's cum. The kissing went on for some time and it was obviously turning Emma on as her hip movements began getting more frequent and more violent.

Eventually Emma broke the kiss and resumed rising and falling on my cock. I was getting closer. Her back was wet with sweat and a small trickle gathered and rolled down the crack in her arse. I watched it mix with her honey as it reached her labia which were glued to my shaft. Then she started to combine jerking her hips with rising and falling. I watched her intently trying not to think of my own impending orgasm. She was working herself off on me and about to orgasm. I felt so proud of myself watching this young girl use my cock to pleasure herself. Only the second cock ever to penetrate this wonderful body. Her rhythm was building, her body was wet with her own sweat, the smell from her armpits was betraying her exertions and the smell of her musky pussy was heavenly. She spoke in a half-forced whisper. "fuck I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Oh god, yes, yes."

She dropped all her weight on my lap and resorted to her hip movements only, but they were strong. So powerful that the base of my cock was in a little pain. "pull me in Bob, deep, oh god." She stopped all movement for a split second and spluttered "oh fuck." I felt her pussy tighten and pulse on me. She started up her hip movements, hard but random. "yes, oh fuck."

Her pulsing and movements were getting weaker and more gentle. Then I let her have it. My cock spewed cum into her. I groaned. My orgasm was so powerful the world went black as my whole body throbbed to the rhythm of my balls. I pulled her on to me harder and she responded with some of her erotic hip twitches. I guess Harry could see my balls pump my seed into his girlfriend, but he couldn't resist saying. "Is dad cumming in you?"

"Yes, baby I can feel his cock pulse. He is so deep in me." Those words just spurred me on. My arse rose off the sofa and I tried to thrust into her while pulling her hips onto me. "He is fucking me so deep, baby. His cock is so hard. I am full of his cum, Baby." She raised her self-up slightly to accommodate my thrusting movements. I wanted to be so deep in her. She encouraged me, "fuck me Bob, I want your cum in me, yes, fuck me." One last big thrust which nearly knocked her off balance onto the floor and I held her hips on me. I was done. She leant back on me reached her hand back and ran it through my hair. I took the opportunity to cup those wonderful breasts one more time. Her face turned to me, and she smiled. It wasn't easy but we managed a tender kiss or two. "Thank you, Bob."

"Welcome to our family, Emma."