Movie Night with Mum

Story Info
Hannah accidentally finds her son's incestuous sex stories.
5.5k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah, a 39 year old single mother, was all geared up and ready for her nightly run. She'd changed out of her work clothes and into her leggings, sports bra, zip up hoody and running shoes. With her water bottle in one hand and her phone in the other, all she needed now were her keys.

"Where the fuck did I put them this time?" she cursed, frustrated with herself.

Her room looked like it had been struck by a small tornado, with pillows strewn about the floor, her laundry hamper had been knocked over, bedsheets thrown aside. She let out a loud sigh and collapsed back onto her bed, unable to think of a place she hadn't frantically searched.

"Ugh, I can't go running if I cant lock the house," Hannah groaned out loud.

Her mad dash around the house had half worn her out already and after a busy day at work she considered giving up on the idea of exercise tonight. Then a thought struck her. She'd given her son their spare set of keys!

She walked across the hall to Jason's room. Jason, Hannah's 19 year old son was, what she liked to jokingly call, a 'neat freak'. Everything had it's place and everything had it's order.

Hannah had raised Jason on her own since birth after his father decided that being a dad wasn't 'his thing.' He disappeared from her life quickly after finding out she was pregnant and hadn't been seen since.

Opening his door, as expected, his room was immaculate. Bed made, floor hoovered, not a single thing was out of place. Hannah smiled to herself, both amazed and proud of her boy. She looked around his room for where he might keep their keys. On a hook? In a bowl? On his desk? She made her way gradually around the room, briefly checking for any signs of keys but with no luck.

"Hmm, maybe he took them with him today?" she thought.

Not wanting to mess up his neat bed, she plopped herself down onto his computer chair. Taking one final look on his desk before she gave up the search entirely, she bumped the computer mouse accidentally and his screen turned on. Something she would have ignored and left alone, had it not been for the website showing on the screen. Jason must have forgotten to close it, or clearly didn't expect his mother to go snooping in his room for any reason.

"Literotica. Erotic stories, categories & more," she read the website. Scrolling down the page, Hannah was curious to see what this was all about.

"Erotic Story Categories?" she read as she scrolled further. "Anal. BDSM. First Time. How To? Huh, they have instructions on here? Incest/Taboo? Wait, what the fuck?"

Curiosity got the better of her as she clicked on it, immediately faced with a list of new incest stories. She sat reading the titles of these stories along with the descriptions of them. Father's fucking daughter's. Sister's teasing their brother's. Mother's seducing their son's. Not daring to actually open any of the stories she decided she'd seen enough, feeling bad for snooping on her son's privacy like this. She went to close the website, moving the mouse to the top right of the page to click on that little X when she noticed what she assumed was his username.

"Jason has an account on this website?" she questioned herself.

Again her curiosity won the battle and she clicked on his username and she was presented with a handful of stories, all seemingly part of the Incest/Taboo category.

"Did he write these?" she wondered. Not knowing why else those stories would be on his account.

Hannah clicked on the top story, described as a love story between a single mother and her son. Although the names were changed, she instantly knew from the descriptions given, these two characters were based on her and Jason.

She took a few moments coming to terms with the fact her son might have written sexual stories about her. And not just her, but both of them, together!

She sat back in the chair feeling a mixture of emotions. Mostly she was curious to see what her son had written about her. She kept reading one paragraph at a time. This wasn't just a sex story of a son fucking his mother, this was a love story. Romantic and beautifully written. Hannah's heart was pounding in her chest by the time she finished reading it. Her whole body was tingling and her breathe was shaking.

"Wow," was all she could say.

Clicking back to his profile she selected another story to read. Again this one was about a single mother and her son, a pattern she kind of hoped would continue based on the first story. The names were changed once again but it was not only written about Jason and herself but it was inspired by their vacation the previous year and adapted into a well written sex story.

Hannah, feeling some hot flushes, had unzipped her hoody and her hands were brushing over her sports bra, pressing her palms into the hardened nipples beneath. Noticeably wet and more turned on than she could ever remember being, she squeezed her thighs together, trying to resist the urge to touch herself there.

Much like their vacation the year prior, the two had shared a hotel room. While they both had their own separate beds, in this story the hotel only had one bed available for the mother and son to share in which they'd gotten closer day by day, enjoying each others bodies and gradually increasing arousal which ultimately ended in the two making love. There was something so gentle and loving about these stories. Something in Hannah really connected with the words Jason had written. She was overcome with feelings and emotions she hadn't felt in a very long time. She wasn't sure if it was just because of their close relationship or the fact that she hadn't been with a man in such a long time. Either way, she knew she wanted to keep reading.

Hannah decided she'd best close down his computer and leave his bedroom, but not before opening his Literotica profile on her phone to continue reading his stories from her bed. The search for her keys had long been forgotten, her bedroom was an absolute state, but at that moment she didn't care.

Hannah kicked off her running shoes and threw all of her clothes next to the fallen laundry hamper, collapsing backwards onto her messed up bed. With her phone in her left hand and reaching into her nightstand for her dildo with her right.

She lay back completely naked with her legs spread, teasing the length of the dildo across her exposed and extremely wet vagina, slowly dragging those realistic veins across her clitoris. For the first time in her life, she thought of her son and wondered what his penis looked like now, what it might feel like to be teased by it, to be fucked by it, to have it cum inside her.

Hannah felt so bad and so naughty. To get this wet thinking about such things only excited her even more. It's like Jason had unexpectedly unlocked a kinky side of her she didn't know existed.

Her left hand trembled a little as she searched for his next story, her nerves were all over the place. She picked one he'd written about the son catching his mother masturbating, a fitting situation she smiled to herself as she read the story.

Her entire body was on fire with so many different feelings and emotions, she knew she was going to cum real soon and real hard.

Pushing the tip of her purple dildo between her moist lips, it easily slid inside of her. She loved the feeling of being filled up, having her cunt stretched around her toys was her favourite treat to herself. She tried to edge herself as long as she could, building up the speed and slowing down when she felt close, but trying to hold on proved futile.

Something about the taboo nature of everything she'd read and how wrong it was to feel this way and think these thoughts heightened her excitement to a level she had never felt before. Hannah could never remember feeling this turned on or this horny in her life and she absolutely loved it.

"Oh Jason, fuck me! Please cum in me! Aghhhh fuuuuck!" Hannah screamed mid thrust as her dildo was expelled from her pussy with such force that it took a few minutes to catch her breathe before she'd realised that she'd just squirted for the first time in her life.

Hannah lay breathing heavily, exhausted and spent, soaking wet but too tired to move. So many unexpected things happened tonight. She just lay back and closed her eyes and let it all wash over her, enjoying every second of it, eventually falling asleep as she lay there, exposed, wet and well fucked.

Some time after, Hannah was woken by the sound of the front door slamming shut and Jason yelling out that he's home. She scrambled up to throw on her robe and hide her messy room before heading downstairs to greet him.

"Oh hey hun, sorry I must of dozed off, it's been one of those days," she said.

"You lost something, mum?" Jason asked her.

She looked down at her robe, checking her pockets and searching the surrounding area.

"Ummm, no I don't think so? What do you mean?" looking at him quizzically.

He held up her keys on the tip of his finger.

"You did it again, you left them in the door when you got in, you plonker!" Jason laughed out loud.

"Ah fuck it, I swear that's the last time I'll do do that. Must be going senile in my old age," they laughed together. "Thank you for bringing them in for me."

"No worries, mum. I'm just glad nobody else found them before I did. How was your day anyway, tough day at work?"

"Work was alright I suppose, bit busier than normal but nothing I couldn't handle. I had planned on going for a run before I misplaced my keys though. I damn near destroyed my bedroom looking for those damn things!" she explained.

"Haha! Oh this I have got to see!" he laughed loudly and took off running up the stairs before she could say anything to stop him.

Bounding up multiple steps at once, Jason reached her door in no time at all, expecting to see what he assumed would be smashed furniture or perhaps a broken mirror and without a thought he pushed open her door, entirely unprepared for the sight before him.

The floor was covered in clothes, her pillows were tossed in all directions, her duvet was bunched up and right in the middle of her bed sheets was a big wet patch where she'd squirted. At his feet by the door lay the purple dildo she'd just fucked, her cum glistening in the light, still wet and laying where it had been discarded.

Hannah chased him up the stairs to her room but it was too late. He'd seen it all. She pushed past him and shut the door, ushering him away from there.

"You didn't see anything, oh god how embarrassing," she groaned.

"I think I saw more than you wanted me to," he pointing down to her robe.

In her hurry to rush up the stairs and close her bedroom door, she'd failed to notice that her robe had come undone slightly and she was exposing a lot of her cleavage and stomach to her son. Thankfully her nipples remained hidden, she thought as she tightened her belt.

"Great, can this day get any worse?" she exclaimed while pulling her robe shut.

"I don't know but mine keeps getting better," Jason giggled and walked into his bedroom shutting the door behind him.

Hannah couldn't help but smile after he left her standing in the hallway. She couldn't believe he'd seen all of that. She loved that her son shared her cheeky sense of humour too.

The next week passed without any incidents or embarrassments. Work was keeping Hannah busy this week, along with her running so she hadn't had much downtime to think let alone enjoy herself. The weekend arrived and she had some time off. Finally without a reason to rush out of bed early in the morning, she reached over for her phone and decided to check out Jason's Literotica profile.

A new story had been added. She instantly felt the excitement grow and her nipples started to stiffen under her covers, feeling a tingle of pleasure as they brushed against her silk duvet. She let out a small moan as she read the description for the story and he had done it again, written about what happened the previous week with some changes of course.

"I stood outside her bedroom, watching through a crack in the door. She hadn't closed it all the way. My cock ached to be touched as I stood watching my beautiful mother in the throes of passion, sliding her purple dildo into herself. Her breasts were perfect, bouncing with the rhythm of her fucking. Those nipples I wished to suck on once again, begging to be played with. I wrapped my hand around my throbbing cock, stroking myself and wishing that I was the object of my mother's fantasies. Wishing that I was the reason she came every night." she whispered out loud to herself, reading his story.

"Oh Jason baby, you have no idea what your words are doing to your mother," moaning as her fingers explored her wetness.

Just as she was getting into the story, there was a knock at her door. She quickly turned her phone screen off and placed it back onto her nightstand and making sure she was covered up.

"Come in," she called out.

Jason entered the room and sat at the edge of her bed next to her. He was wearing his typical t-shirt and boxer shorts combo he usually slept in.

"Morning mum, do you have any plans for today?" he asked.

"Definitely not, work was a bitch this week so I'm doing as little as possible all weekend." she responded.

"Fancy a movie night tonight? We can order some food, watch a couple of films. Just chill together."

"That sounds perfect darling. I look forward to it." Hannah smiled at her son.

He raised up his arm, inviting her in for a hug which she gladly accepted. However where he was sat on her bed, he'd pinned down her duvet which meant when she moved the duvet would stay put. Something she clearly didn't think of before sitting up and embracing her son.

After releasing him and moving back to her original position, both of them became immediately aware of her breasts now proudly on display, her stiff aroused nipples standing at attention on the tips of her puffy wrinkled areolas.

Jason didn't say a word, he just sat staring with his mouth open for a few seconds before quickly excusing himself, holding his hand over his boxers.

Hannah fell back onto her bed once again unable to believe that she'd just flashed her son for a second time. Only this time she felt both naughty and slightly proud of the fact she had turned him on with little more than an accidental flash.

She reached over for her phone, intending to carry on where she left before she was interrupted. Continuing to read his story and now imagining what his cock looked like hard and straining against the fabric of his boxers. It wasn't long before she was biting her lip and riding the waves of her first orgasm of the day. Letting out a happy sigh she got up from her bed, slipped her robe over her naked body and loosely tied the belt before heading downstairs to start her day.

She was alone in the kitchen, preparing breakfast for Jason and herself. Singing and dancing to the radio while she cooked their food. Hearing his mother downstairs now, Jason slipped on a pair of shorts and joined her in the kitchen.

He was greeted by the wonderful sight of his gorgeous mother standing over the oven, twirling and dancing like she didn't have a care in the world.

He sat down at the breakfast table and watched her in awe, her loosely fitted robe flapping open and closed briefly, not exposing a lot but a decent amount of cleavage and thigh could be seen at certain angles. He started to get aroused again and placed one hand on top of his growing erection, trying to both hide it and stimulate it at the same time.

Hannah saw Jason sitting there watching her dance and decided she'd give him a show. Not intentionally being sexy but she was just being her usual silly self. This wasn't anything out of the ordinary, he was used to seeing her do this most mornings. She served up their breakfast with some fancy twirls that left them both smiling.

He couldn't keep his eyes off his mother's chest throughout breakfast and she definitely saw him staring which only made her own arousal flare up. After breakfast, Jason excused himself from the table before getting dressed and heading over to his friends house for the day like he had planned earlier in the week.

Part of her was glad to have some freedom around the house, not being in any urgent need to put some clothes on suited her just fine. She decided to read another one of Jason's stories and giving herself another orgasm before she spent the rest of the day catching up on housework, working through lunch because she knew they'd be eating plenty later that night. By the time Jason returned home late that afternoon, Hannah was famished. Ready for a feast and a movie night with her boy.

They ordered in some pizza and wings which made Hannah very happy after skipping her lunch. After dinner, Jason agreed to do the washing up while Hannah went to take a shower to prepare for their evening.

The agreement they'd made for tonight was they both got to choose one film each and they had to wear pyjamas. A comfortable and relaxing night in. After her shower, Hannah stood in front of her bedroom mirror admiring her body. Between work keeping her on her feet all day and the evening runs, she'd kept herself in pretty good shape. She opened up her pyjama drawer and pulled out her favourite purple satin cami top with the matching shorts. They made her feel sexy and they were so soft and smooth to touch.

When Hannah came downstairs to join Jason, she found him already sat on the sofa waiting for her, wearing his usual t-shirt and boxer shorts. He'd prepared some drinks on the coffee table, including a bottle of her wine that he'd already poured for her.

She sat down next to him and reached for it immediately, thanking him and taking a large sip.

"Mm that's the stuff. Just what the doctor ordered."

"Ladies first, mum. We'll watch your movie first. Whatever you want is fine with me," Jason said.

"Such a gentleman. You sure you won't mind if I pick a sappy romance film?" she smiled.

"Anything you want, the choice is yours. You'll hear no complaints from me," he promised.

She spent a little while browsing their DVD collection before giving up and searching on Netflix instead. She soon found one of her favourites and they settled down to watch it together. Sitting side by side, their thighs touching and her arm linked around his, they cuddled closely throughout the movie, only moving to get a drink before returning to their original position.

Jason wasn't focused on the movie though. His mind was preoccupied with how his mother's leg felt pressed into his. How her soft hands felt wrapped around his arm, her fingers lightly tracing up and down his forearm. The smell of her lavender scented shampoo filled the air around them.

He could already feel himself becoming aroused and he willed his cock not to get hard right there and then. He was really enjoying being this close to Hannah and he didn't want his cock to accidentally ruin it for them both.

Hannah was enjoying a nice little buzz from her wine. She was happy, feeling safe cuddled up to her son. Holding onto his muscular arm and tracing her fingers along his muscles. She too was feeling a little aroused and kept sneaking glances down at Jason's boxers to see if she could see anything. Hoping to see the outline of his cock and give her something to think about later in bed.

Soon enough their first movie had finished and neither of them wanted to move from their place so they just stayed put.

"What did you think of that?" Hannah asked.

"It was good, a little predictable mind you, but still enjoyable. It wouldn't have been my first choice but I'm glad I got to watch it with you."

"One of my favourite movies with my favourite man, what could be better," she smiled.

Hearing her say that he was her favourite man did something to Jason. His heart fluttered a little and he suddenly felt butterflies in his stomach. For so long he'd wished he could be her man in every way possible. Long before he started writing about her, he craved her, he wanted her, he loved her. But he could never tell her about it.

12