Movie Night with Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah finished off her second glass of wine and poured herself another.

"You ready to pick your film now sweetheart?"

"Oh yeah, sorry I was enjoying the cuddles too much, didn't feel like moving," he admitted.

"There's plenty more where they came from," she said and handed him the remote.

Jason spent a little while acting like he was trying to find a movie to watch but the truth is he knew exactly what he was going to put on. He'd already done his searching earlier in the day, finding a movie with a good amount of sex scenes in it.

"This one has good reviews," he pretended, "I've never seen it but it's supposed to be a decent watch," he said hoping he wasn't being obvious.

"Alright then, you get the movie ready to play, top up our drinks and I'll be back in just a moment," Hannah said as she got up and headed upstairs.

She went straight into her bedroom and removed her pyjamas, grabbed her purple satin robe from the hook behind her door, slipped it on and tied up the belt. The robe ended half way up her thighs and she was naked under it so she'd have watch how she sat if she didn't want to flash her son again.

In a great mood, Hannah bounced down the stairs and joined Jason on the sofa once more. Instructing him where to sit, she placed a pillow resting against the side of his leg and laid down with her head on the pillow. Instinctually and without being asked, Jason placed his hands on his mother's head. Working his fingers through her hair and giving her a light head massage as they settled into the second movie of the night. Some slight moans of appreciation escaped her lips as she enjoyed the feeling of a mans hands on her body once more.

This movie started like any other action movie would, plenty of gunfire, car chases, explosions and adrenaline. Jason worked his fingers across his mother's head and started moving down to her neck. Softly and slowly, he caressed the front, back and sides of her neck. Hannah lifted her chin slightly to give him better access as his hands wandered.

About 10 minutes into the movie, Hannah rolled onto her back. She carefully undid her belt and slipped her left arm from its sleeve and pulled it out. Being careful not to flash him she pulled the robe over her chest to keep it covered. Her feet were up and resting on the opposite arm of the sofa, showing off the entirety of her legs.

Hannah lifted her arm up above and behind her head, instructing Jason to start rubbing it. Holding onto her wrist with one hand, he held her arm up while his other hand was free to trace along her soft skin. Her hand was being held right next to his face so she reached out to cup it gently and stroke his cheek while he tended to her arm.

As the movie continued, Jason knew it was quickly approaching the first sex scene. Apparently surviving a car chase was quite the aphrodisiac, shown by the couple on the screen who were now hidden in a garage somewhere in a city, heavily making out on the hood of the car and tearing each others clothes off. Jason and Hannah were glued to the screen as the male actor was kissing his way down the actress' body, spreading her legs and based on her moans, he was as good at oral as he was driving that car.

Hannah could feel herself getting wet, she hadn't had her pussy licked or touched in a very long time. She was paying so much attention to the sex on the screen that she hadn't realised her hand had drifted down between her legs and she was softly teasing herself. Jason did notice and kept very still and quiet watching her hand slip between her legs and under her robe. He continued to rub her arm as gently as he could so he didn't disturb her.

Having licked the actress to her orgasm on the hood of the car, the camera panned upwards following his mouth as he placed kisses along her thighs and stomach, up to her breasts where he stopped to suck on her hard nipples. Hannah moaned as soon as she saw his mouth latch onto her breast. She watched in awe as this man ravaged this beautiful woman, licking her pussy, sucking on her tits and finally fucking her right there on the car. She felt the immediate rise in her body temperature, the robe suddenly felt hot on her skin so she slipped her right arm from the hole like she had before and loosely held the robe across her chest.

Jason took this as a sign to switch arms and he started to focus on that one now. With both her arms high above her head now, every slight movement she made got closer to her robe spilling open and exposing her chest yet again. Hannah didn't seem to mind though or she didn't care.

She took back her arms for a moment so she could lean over and finish off another glass of wine and then laid back into the same position, giving Jason access to both of her arms again. Only now her robe had fallen away from her chest ever so slightly. Most of her inner breasts had been exposed now except for her nipples. It was like the satin fabric was stuck to them, holding on for dear life. Nothing he'd ever seen had looked sexier than his mother did in this moment.

Hannah felt her heart thumping in her chest. She took one of Jason's hands and guided it down her arm and onto her chest, placing his hand flat in the middle of it. His fingers were just brushing the side of her left breast.

"Feel my heartbeat," she told him.

"Uh, wow," was all he could muster. The ability to think and form words disappeared the second his fingers made contact with her breast.

Grabbing his hand again and rubbing it over her chest and between the swell of her breasts, Hannah made sure the robe stayed over her nipples and told Jason to continue his massage.

On the screen now, the main character was getting a lap dance from his woman. Hannah made a mental note of the lingerie she was wearing, she thought it was extremely hot and hoped she'd look half as good in something like that.

Watching her grind her lace panties over the large bulge in the mans trousers had set off her wandering hands again. Jason continued to spend a majority of this moment rubbing his fingers all over her breasts, up and down the cleavage and following their natural curvature as far as he could.

His eyes never left his mother's body and he watched as her hand once again slipped under her robe and between her thighs. In that brief loss of focus, the satin robe had slipped clear of her chest and finally her tits were free. The only thing it was covering now was the lower portion of her stomach and her pussy.

Hannah tilted her head upwards to look at Jason, who was looking right back at her. No words were spoken in the moment their eyes connected but they both shared a look of mutual understanding and need. Knowing he wouldn't make the first move, Hannah once again took his hand and placed it on her nipple for the first time. Feeling that hard nub press into his palm and slip between his fingers was the most incredible feeling of his life.

He had dreamt of this moment and masturbated over these thoughts countless times and now it was finally happening for real. He took his time, slowly enjoying every inch she let him touch. As Hannah half watched the couple engaging in sex acts of their own on the TV, she openly begin to explore her own sex and was now rubbing her clit while her son played with her tits and tweaked her nipples.

"Your hands feel so good Jason, get a little rough with them, I like that," Hannah moaned.

Jason had never expected to hear his mother admit or say anything like that out loud before.

Movie night had officially ended at this point. Neither was interested in the TV any longer and it just became background noise. Jason had both of his hands roughly massaging and pulling at his mother's tits and twisting her erect nipples as she'd requested. All care had been thrown aside as the last of her robe slipped away from her body and now she lay completely nude, masturbating for her son while he groped her.

She slipped two fingers into her extremely wet pussy and began to finger fuck herself hard and fast. She remembered how turned on she had been when she squirted last week after finding his stories. Now this feeling was 100 times stronger. She hoped he would get to see her squirt this time.

"Fuck, I'm going to cumm, fuck me, pull my nipples baby," Hannah nearly shouted.

Jason had something else in mind though. Suspecting his mother liked it a little rough he waited until she was real close before placing his left hand around her throat and gently squeezing the sides. His right hand he raised and brought down in a swift motion, slapping her tits one at a time quite hard, hard enough to leave a mark.

He lowered his head down to hers and placed his mouth next to her ear.

"Cum for me, mum. Cum for me, now!" Jason demanded.

That was enough for her. Her body went into overdrive in her son's hands. She came so hard that she blacked out for a short while and when she came to once more she was laying there in his arms with him stroking her hair and taking care of her.

"What happened?" she asked.

"You came so hard you blacked out, but you're okay mum, I've got you," he reassured her.

Jason picked her up and carried her up the stairs. Shoving her bedroom door open with his foot, he gently placed her down into her bed and covered her up.

"Jason, we should talk about what..." she started but Jason pressed his finger to her lips.

"Shh, we will do tomorrow. Now though you need to rest. I'll clean up downstairs and we will talk tomorrow. I love you mum," Jason bent down and kissed his mother on the lips.

Hannah closed her eyes with a smile and fell asleep almost instantly. After tucking her in and closing her door, Jason headed back downstairs to clear up the evenings mess.

He stood back to admire the sofa for a second, her purple robe lay where she had moments ago, only now it had a dark wet patch on it where he'd just watched his mother squirt for her second time. As he cleared up their mess and washed up the last of the glasses, he couldn't help but smile as he now had a topic for his next story.

12