Movie Star

Story Info
My mistake turns into a fun time for all.
2.4k words
4.54
14.2k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few years ago my friend, Joe, bought a hard-to-find movie that he, another friend of ours, Matt, and I were really anxious to watch. I had recently installed a large screen TV, so Joe brought the movie over to my house and Matt joined us. I invited them in, asked them what kind of beer they wanted, and told them to get things set up in the living room. As I was getting our beers I could hear them chatting excitedly about the movie.

Suddenly they stopped talking and I could hear a different, familiar voice. Odd. It sounded like my wife, Susan, but she wasn't home. She had gone out to get us a couple of pizzas. I listened closer and could hear her saying in a lusty voice, "As he pushed the head of his cock into my pussy..."

What the heck? Oh no! I didn't! I couldn't have! I listened carefully. I did! I had been watching one of our homemade pornos last night and forgot the DVD in the player. When the guys turned on the entertainment center it must have started playing again. I knew exactly what they were seeing. My wife would be on the TV, laying naked on our bed, her legs spread wide, as she told an erotic story about us being caught showering together in the men's locker room, all the while rubbing a large, realistic vibrator over her pussy.

What was I going to do? She would kill me if she found out they had seen it. What do I say to them? There was no doubt it was her in the video. As I imagined what was on the screen and my two friends watching it, I realized I had an erection. I wasn't sure if it was from remembering the movie, from knowing that my friends were watching my wife in a home porno, or both. Regardless, I had to stop it.

I took their beers into the living room and saw them both sitting on the couch watching the video intently. They didn't even notice me at first. I looked at the TV and, sure enough, there on the big screen was a closeup of my wife's smooth shaven pussy, dripping wet, with the head of the vibrator moving between her lips. She looked so sexy!

"What are you guys watching?" I asked nervously. I guess I was hoping against hope that they didn't realize who it was in the video.

"Oh, uh. Sorry dude," Joe stammered. "When I turned the system on this started playing. She was so hot we couldn't bring ourselves to turn it off."

I knew what they meant. I handed them their beers expecting them to turn it off, but they didn't. I went back to the kitchen to get mine, thinking they would take the opportunity to stop it. I walked back into the living room just in time to see the last inch of the vibrator disappear into her. Flustered and confused, I sat down on the sofa with them and watched.

The three of us watched as she slid the realistic phallus in and out of her pussy, continuing to tell the story, in between moans, of the stranger who caught us showering together fucking her on the bench while I sucked on her tits. In my peripheral vision I could see both of my friends rubbing their crotches. Honestly, I couldn't blame them. I was tempted myself.

Just as she started to orgasm hard a voice shouted, "What the hell is going on here?"

We all turned to see Susan standing there looking at the TV. None of us had heard her come in. We had been caught red handed, so to speak. She turned and looked at us with an expression of shock and anger on her face.

"Honey, I am so sorry," I apologized. "I was watching one of our movies last night and forgot it in the DVD player. When they guys turned on the TV it just started playing. They said you were so sexy they couldn't bring themselves to turn it off."

I watched as she stood there silently, the look on her face changing to one of confusion. That's when I noticed she was looking at my friends rubbing their crotches.

Finally she spoke. "Is that true?" she asked them.

"Yes," Matt blurted out. "We had no idea what it was at first, but it was so hot we couldn't stop watching."

She turned back to the TV to see me crawling between her legs. We all watched as I slowly fucked her for a few moments before filling her with my cum. I pulled out and walked off camera. The camera zoomed in on her pussy, lips swollen, dripping our combined cum.

"Oh, that is so hot!" Joe whispered.

Susan turned and looked at him. "Do you really think so?"

"Absolutely!" Joe answered, still watching as more cum ran out.

The movie finally ended and the room felt filled with sexual tension.

My wife was once again looking at my friends rubbing their crotches.

"Did that really make you hard?" she asked them both.

"I'm hard as a rock," Joe replied.

"I'm about to burst out of my pants," Matt added.

"Prove it," she said.

Wait. What? Did she really just ask my friends to prove that their dicks were hard?

Even as I tried to make sense of what she just said, Joe stood up and started undoing his pants. Within seconds he whipped out a fully erect cock. It even looked wet on the end.

"See," he said to Susan. "Hard as a rock."

She stared at his cock for a few moments before turning to Matt. "Well, what about you?"

As Matt slowly stood up, Joe started putting his cock away.

"No, leave it out and stay right where you are," she instructed him. He pulled his cock back out and stood there.

Matt undid his pants and produced a very large, hard shaft.

"Oh my gosh," Susan said. "You weren't kidding. How did you manage to keep that thing contained?"

Matt looked embarrassed and didn't say anything.

"Let's see your balls too," she directed.

Both guys complied and pulled their pants down, revealing their complete packages.

"Very nice," Susan sighed as she moved closer to them.

I was shocked as she reached out her hands and took ahold of both of their cocks. Obviously they weren't going to complain. She slowly stroked them as she looked from one to the other. The next thing I knew, she was kneeling down in front of them to get a better look. At least that's what I thought at first, until she leaned forward and took Joe into her mouth. I couldn't believe it. I was sitting there watching my wife suck my friend Joe as she stroked my other friend Matt. What the heck was going on?

After taking Joe's entire shaft into her mouth a few times and even licking his balls, she turned her attention to Matt. She swirled her tongue around the head before wrapping her lips around it and easing part of his shaft into her mouth. We watched as she tried to get more and more of him into her mouth and throat, all while still stroking Joe. She managed to get about three fourths of it down before finally conceding defeat.

Looking up at them while stroking them in unison she asked, "What were you thinking about while watching the movie?"

Joe quickly answered, "Eating your pussy like the guy in the story."

Susan grinned shyly before looking to Matt.

"Working my big cock into your tight pussy like the guy in the story," Matt replied.

Finally releasing them from her grasp, she stood up and started undressing. "Well let's see what we can do about that." Turning to me she asked, "If that's okay with you, dear?"

My thinking was happening below the belt at this point, so I said without hesitation, "Sure, it's okay with me." I wasn't even quite sure what I had just agreed to.

Before I knew it my wife was standing there before my friends and me completely naked, nipples hard as rocks. Laying down on the floor she spread her legs and told Joe, "Eat my pussy!" Then turning to Matt she asked, "Would you mind sucking my tits like in the story for now?"

They were both happy to oblige after finishing undressing. I watched amazed as Matt licked, sucked, and squeezed her tits while Joe eagerly devoured her pussy. She was soon moaning loudly and rocking her hips, quickly approaching an orgasm.

But just when it looked like she was about to cum, she moaned out, "Please, no more teasing. I need a hard cock in me." Just like she said it in the story!

Joe was quick to respond and was between her legs rubbing his cock over her pussy before plunging inside, causing her to cry out in pleasure. He must have really been worked up from the movie and what had happened since then, because he didn't hold back at all and fucked her fast and hard before grunting as he shot his load inside her.

As Joe pulled out Susan said to Matt, "Are you ready to live out your part?"

Matt released her nipple from his mouth and smiled before moving between her legs. I held my breath as he pushed the head in to her dripping, swollen pussy.

"Uhhhh," Susan moaned as the head eased inside.

Matt pulled back a little before pushing in again, this time a couple of inches further.

"Oh my gosh!" she cried out.

Matt paused. "Are you okay?" he asked her.

"Yes," she sighed. "Keep going."

He pulled back a little again before another push inward, now about halfway in. He stopped to let her adjust.

"More," she moaned as she lifted her legs up further.

Matt complied and gave another push, getting to about the three quarter mark. I couldn't believe it! She was going to take the whole thing. He looked at her to see how she was doing.

"Give it to me," she directed him. "Put it all in."

He smiled and with one final push, sank the rest of his cock into her tight, but willing, pussy.

"I'm gonna. I'm gonna." She stammered as her body started to shake with an intense orgasm. "Oh! Oh! Ahhhh!"

Matt didn't move but just let her pussy spasm around his thick cock. Ever so slowly he pulled back before pushing in just as slowly. He did this a few times, her pussy lips clinging to his shaft with each outward stroke.

"Fuck me," she whimpered. "Please fuck me."

No longer holding back, Matt began to give her what she had asked for, thrusting hard and fast. Her moans and the wet sounds from her pussy filled the room. She seemed to be having one continuous orgasm.

Soon Matt started grunting too and we all knew he was getting close.

"Cum on me like in the story," Susan groaned. In the story the guy had pulled out and shot his cum all over her.

As he got closer, Matt managed to fuck her even harder and faster.

"Get ready!" he warned her. "Here it comes!"

Suddenly he pulled his cock out of her and stroked it, sending streams of hot cum onto her tits, stomach, and pussy. The first shot even managed to land on her face! As the cum bath slowed down, Susan started rubbing his cum all over herself.

"Please put it back in," she asked him.

Having only softened a bit, his cock slid easily back inside of her and he stroked slowly in and out as she licked the cum from her face and continued rubbing it all over her tits.

Being the only one who hadn't cum yet, I was more than ready to join in. I motioned for Matt to move out of the way and he quickly pulled out. Susan whimpered at first, but then smiled when she saw me approaching with a raging hard-on.

"Oh yeah! Give it to me," she said happily.

I sank my entire length into her with one push and paused to admire how sexy she looked. I quickly got into a rhythm as I looked her in the eyes, still filled with lust.

"Mmm. That feels so good. Don't stop," she whispered as she neared yet another orgasm.

She definitely didn't feel as tight as usual and was wetter than ever before, but that helped me to hold off a bit longer than I would have been able to normally. Soon she was arching her back and moaning as her orgasm washed over her. As her pussy contracted around my shaft, I neared the point of no return.

"Where do you want me to cum?" I asked urgently.

"Inside me! Please fill my pussy with your cum," she replied.

A few more strokes and I exploded inside her. Stream after stream of cum pulsed from my shaft, filling her to overflowing. I collapsed on top of her and lay there as we both recovered for a bit. When I finally got up I looked around to discover Matt and Joe had quietly left. I helped Susan upstairs on her unsteady legs and soon we were in bed, sound asleep.

We finally woke up the next day and were fairly quiet until after breakfast. As we were drinking our coffee, I finally brought up the elephant in the room.

"So, about yesterday," I started. "How are you? I mean, are you okay with what happened?"

"I was going to ask you the same thing," she said.

I thought for a moment before responding. "I was really surprised when it happened, but that was the hottest thing I have ever been a part of. You were so incredibly sexy and I was so turned on by it all. I'm getting hard just thinking about it now."

"I'm so glad to hear you say that," she said, smiling. "I've been thinking about it all morning and my pussy is dripping wet right now."

With that she put her coffee cup down, pulled off her nightshirt, and lay back on the sofa with her legs spread. Her pussy was pink with arousal and clearly wet.

"Why don't we talk about it some more?" she asked coyly.

We discussed it as I touched her naked body and soon we were going at it fast and furious. After we were done, we agreed we wanted to do it again someday soon. We even talked about having my friends help us make a new porno.