All Comments on 'Movie Star Mom Ch. 03'

by qm2x1798

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
rodavrodavabout 6 years ago
Excitng story

Very excting story. I really enjoyed it.

Hey, what's the name of the porn star who has a son inspired by this story? And who are the others who have a teenage son? I'm curious and would like to google them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

Hopefully she gets to eat Sarah and they have an incestuous threesome with Rob's bisexual girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great wife, mom and porn actor!

Jenna has it all. A supportive husband and kids, all her best fans. They will make a great swinger family and possibly new actors. This is such a great lifestyle and I know. Is there more, I sure hope so. Great close family and story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So hot.

The first story i read here.

And it was so good.

excitedly waiting for the nxt chapters.

Thank you. More power

haag53haag53almost 6 years ago
Very good story

I did like the way you told of how Jenna did get all of her sons,and also showed that pron people are like you and I. In that they do have fantaceies that they need to fill as well.

JLCCJLCCalmost 6 years ago
I liked it, 5*

For content, dialog, pace. Good work.

You and Todger need to work on editing though.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

Awesome fucking story! I can't wait to see what she did on the phone at the end!

dottie86dottie86almost 5 years ago
Excellent and SEXY!

I have discovered another excellent erotica writer! Love the story and the sexiness and since I am a big fan of it -Kissing- There is nothing like a older sexy confident woman who knows her needs and wants. Super job.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

All of them cuckolding poor Dad what a bitch she is. What c..ts are the sons. But mom is the biggest c..t of all.

1/5

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another very hot chapter. Very well written but the proof reading needs a lot of improvement.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It's unfortunate that you had to give Jenna DD implants. I get tired of so many stories having women with enormous breasts. Even worse is each son having a bigger dick than the one before.

SmellerSmeller3 months ago

What I don't enjoy are the clocks that get bigger and bigger. Yeah, the 18 year old had 7 inches, fair enough. The 2 year older one had 8 inches. I mean, yeah, your cock grows until you're 21 but making the oldest have more than 10 inches was ridiculous. How is the mom ever going back to her youngest?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loving this series but I think mother is a whore and her pussy is wore out with all the porn she is making still gave it 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very hot series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous