All Comments on 'Movie Star Mom Ch. 04'

by qm2x1798

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Magnificent

This rates a ten out of five stars. A new category needs to be devised for this degree of pornograhic intensity and perfectly written, too!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

I loved the whole series!. My only criticism would be the wait between chapters 3 and 4. We had a month wait between chapters 1, 2 and 3. We had to wait 9 months between chapters 3 and 4. I had to re-read the previous chapters to remember the story plot.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 5 years ago
I don't know it you plan to keep this going

Honestly don't know where you could take this now. But it's one very hot story.

Would love for you to write more of this or something else like it.

I look forward to whatever you come out with next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

Would love for all three son's girlfriends to eventually get into the porn industry as porn stars and the family to all know who is fucking who. Would love for each of the girls to see their boyfriends fuck mommy, for each girl to have lesbian sex with Jenna, for them to fuck Rich (their boyfriend's dad) and for each of the four women to go ski-jumping with one strap-on and 4 live cocks (being made airtight with a cock in all three fuck holes while stroking off two live cocks).

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great porn star mom

And another great family fun story. Porn star moms are the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why all the clothes?

I encourage you to evolve the family into being nude much of the time. In that condition, the guys can fondle, finger, and fuck Sarah and Jenna randomly.

Far too many clothes.

Cutty4637Cutty4637about 4 years ago

Wow. I have really enjoyed this story. One horny bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loving this series one hell of a lot of incest 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous