Movie Star Mom Ch. 06

Story Info
Jenna continues her explorations with her son.
7.5k words
4.63
32k
60

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qm2x1798
qm2x1798
854 Followers

All characters in this work of fiction are over the age of 18. This chapter includes consensual sex between family members. If that is not your interest, there are hundreds of other stories on the site for you to enjoy.

In case you missed them, I encourage you to read the first five chapters of this story.

Special thanks to WokeUpOneDay for their assistance in editing and for their suggestions on how to improve this chapter.

To those who've waited for this chapter to come out, thank you for your patience. Life happens sometimes and I'm grateful to hear from fans who want more of Jenna's adventures. Yes, there will be more chapters and I promise that it won't take so long this time.

****************

Jenna put the orange juice back in the refrigerator. The remnants of breakfast were spread all over the counter. The bacon and eggs needed to be put away. Jenna considered keeping the waffle batter but decided against it. The dishes ended up in the sink as warm soapy water filled the bowl of batter.

The sound on the stairs signaled the impending arrival of one of the guys. Jenna kept clearing off the remnants of food from the counter and pushing them into the garbage disposal. A warm hand touched the fabric of her shorts, grabbing her ass. The hand pulled the hair away from her neck as a pair of chapped lips kissed her soft skin.

"Have a good day sweetheart," Rich said as he left.

Jenna said goodbye to her husband. He was off to a meeting with potential clients, so he decided to go into the family business early. Returning to the dishes, she grabbed a food scraper to get the drying waffle batter off the side of the glass mixing bowl. The rest of the dishes ended up in the dishwasher. She wiped down the countertops a final time.

As Jenna was wiping out the empty sink, she heard one of her son's coming down the stairs.

"Hey Mom," Tony called out. "Can I please have twenty dollars?"

Money. It was the one thing besides pussy that the boys wanted from her.

"What do you need it for?"

Jenna was okay giving the boys money, but she reminded herself that she needed to talk to both of them about getting summer jobs.

"Its senior class skip day, so some of the guys are going out to lunch when we leave school."

She recalled skipping class the last couple of weeks of high school. It's a tradition that apparently withstands the passing of time. Walking over to the family room, Jenna found her purse. She fished out some money and handed it to her youngest son.

Tony kissed her and she kissed him back. Jenna reached down and started stroking her son's cock through his cargo shorts. Breaking off the kiss, she kept rubbing his cock.

"You're going to pay me back mister, do you understand me?" Jenna implied that she didn't want the money but wanted his dick by the way she continued to handle it.

"Cool. My mom is paying me to have sex with her!"

"Get out of here, young man. I'll see you when you get back home, and we can talk about repaying me."

She watched as her youngest son grabbed his book bag and headed out to the car in the driveway. As Jenna closed the door, she noticed that Will's car was still parked on the street. She'd assumed that her middle son already left for class since she'd not seen him at breakfast.

Jenna started stripping off her clothes as she walked upstairs. She cracked the door open and saw her middle son still asleep. Since there was no one home, she didn't bother closing the door behind her as she tiptoed into his room. She carefully lifted the sheet and slid into the bed, trying not to wake her son.

She was in luck. Will wasn't wearing boxers and his morning wood was still hard. Jenna delicately wrapped her lips around her son's cock and started giving him a gentle blowjob. Up and down her mouth went on his shaft. It surprised her when he shifted his leg, forcing her to get onto her knees. It took another minute of sucking before she felt the hand on the back of her head.

"OH FUCK," Will said waking up. "Stop, Mom. I'm fucking late."

Her son's hands were now grabbing her face and pulling her off his cock. Jenna kept sucking.

"No, Mom, I need you to stop. I overslept." Will pushed his mother's face away from his cock with greater urgency.

"It's okay sweetie, we have time. Your dad and brother are gone for the day."

By now her son was climbing out of bed and again told her that he's late. He cursed as he mentioned that he was up half the night working on an engineering project due before finals, and that he overslept. Jenna heard him say something about meeting with one of his professors and another student.

Jenna sat in the bed naked as she watched her middle son try to get ready for school. Despite her request to get fucked before he left, her son paid little attention to his naked mother or his dick sticking out at a forty-five-degree angle. Jenna sat there for another minute, her dripping pussy now starting to dry up, knowing that it wouldn't get pounded this particular morning.

Still naked, she got up and walked out of the room to head back downstairs. She put a coffee pod into the machine and made a fresh cup. Opening one of the cabinet doors, she grabbed a box from the shelf and pulled out a silver pouch containing some breakfast pastries. It was about this time that Will came bounding down the stairs, still tucking in his shirt and combing his fingers through his hair. He would have walked out the door had she not called out to him.

"Sweetheart, you need to eat something."

Jenna walked over to her middle son as he stood by the open front door and handed him the coffee and the pastry. Will took the food from his mother, giving her a peck on the lips. The porn star mother looked on as her middle son grabbed his keys and headed out the door.

"Now what the fuck am I going to do?"

Jenna had a habit of talking to herself when no one was around. She looked around the house. It was picked up, so she didn't need to clean anything. It was too early to lay out by the pool, and it was an off day for her workouts. In the end, she decided that going upstairs to check out the latest blog posts from her sons would suffice.

Her cell phone chimed as she was walking past the kitchen. She grabbed it and saw that it was a text message from Karen. She and Jenna had exchanged a few text messages over the last week or so after the guys came back from the funeral. Jenna had not been back to Becky's house since that weekend. It wasn't that the woman hadn't invited her over, it was because she was still processing Becky's request to fuck Will and her at the same time.

The text was an invitation to meet for lunch at one of the fancier hotels on the strip. Karen said that she'd like to talk and hoped that Jenna might join her. She pondered it for a few second and then replied that she'd be happy to meet the mother of two for lunch. The two women exchanged a few more text messages and set up the time and place to meet.

A tingle started in Jenna's pussy as she recalled fucking Karen and her daughters. Jenna put the phone down, remembering she was on her way to look at her sons' incest blogs.

A little before noon she pulled into the valet parking at a big resort on the Vegas strip. The tall, gleaming building stood as the centerpiece of the resort which opened a few years earlier. It was the first time Jenna had been to the hotel, so she marveled at the lush grounds. Handing the keys to the valet, Jenna got out of her convertible. She smiled at the young man. He didn't try to hide the fact that his attention was on her large breast implants hidden by the fabric of her dress.

Karen found Jenna as she walked into the main lobby. The mother of two was dressed in a gray business suit and a blue silk blouse. It was a stark contrast from the blonde goddess with a black strap-on who fucked her and her daughters. The only hints of sexuality were her black heels with the red soles. Jenna had a pair just like them at home and had worn them numerous times on the sets of porn movies.

"Hi Jenna, I'm so glad you could join me for lunch."

"Thanks for inviting me."

Karen kissed the side of her face as if they were friends that hadn't seen each other in a while.

Karen led the pair to an elevator with a gentleman in a black suit standing next to it. Jenna noticed that the security guard smiled at both women. It wasn't the type of smile she normally received from an older man admiring her beauty. It was the smile of someone acknowledging a powerful person. Jenna noted that Karen said hello and used his first name.

The women chatted as they waited for the elevator. Jenna mentioned that all three of her sons were studying for finals. Karen mentioned that Rachel was freaking out studying for her AP history test. The elevator took the pair to one of the upper floors of the hotel. Jenna smiled at the young woman behind the reception desk, who quickly stood as the pair approached after exiting the elevator.

"Hello, Ms. Adams. Everything is ready as you requested."

"Thank you, Stephanie."

Jenna said hello to Stephanie and followed her and Karen into a large lounge with an exceptional view of the Las Vegas skyline. The young brunette led the pair to the corner of the lounge, away from the few guests that were chatting over drinks near the entrance door.

Stephanie asked if Jenna wanted a drink and shuffled away quickly when she mentioned that she would like some sparkling water.

Jenna cocked her head a little to the right and asked Karen with curiosity, "Ms. Adams?"

"I'm the senior vice president for hotel operations. I run everything at the resort except for the gaming."

"Wow," Jenna said with a smile. Inside she started to wonder about Becky's mom. She presented two personalities: a successful businesswoman and at home a sex-charged incest freak.

"I figured the lounge would offer us the opportunity to talk without any interruptions."

It was then that Stephanie returned with two glasses and a bottle of sparkling water. Jenna was handed a menu and invited to order anything she wanted. Opting for an Asian chicken salad, Jenna handed the menu back to the young woman.

Karen started the conversation. "I really have to apologize for my daughter and how I initially reacted when you came to our house."

"Why?"

Jenna assumed, since she'd spent almost 24 hours getting fucked by Karen and her daughters, that everything was okay between them. Karen explained that Jenna surprised her and that her reaction was partly due to shock and fear about her incestuous relationship becoming public knowledge.

"If you don't mind me asking, how long has this been going on?"

"With my daughters, it started a few years back with Becky. Rachel joined us a few months ago. As for the rest of my family, that's a different story."

Karen looked at Jenna and then focused her attention on the young woman bringing the food. After the waitress left, Karen took a bite of her salad. Once she finished chewing, she put down her fork and asked, "If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been sleeping with your sons?"

The question surprised Jenna. She wondered if Becky told her mother about what happened with Will. It took her brain a second to process the question again. Karen didn't ask if she slept with Will, rather she said 'your sons'.

"Why do think I sleep with my sons?" Jenna asked trying to deflect.

"I assume that since you didn't go running from my house and call the police, incest doesn't bother you. Becky mentioned that you have three sons. I thought it was a safe assumption and you didn't deny it when I asked you just now. I suspect your boys know about your career in porn and that it happened by accident."

The blonde smiled at Jenna as she picked up her fork and took another bite of salad. The mother of three looked at Karen and wondered what to say.

"I discovered my youngest son has a blog about me. It was by accident that I found it. I bumped into his computer and it turned on while I was picking up clothes in his room. I looked over at the screen and one of my movies was paused. I also found a t-shirt he had used to jerk off to the movie."

Jenna wasn't comfortable filling in all of the blanks just yet. She wanted a little more time... "You said the rest of your family, what did you mean by that?" she asked, turning the conversation back to Karen.

Karen looked at Jenna and smiled. It was clear to Jenna that she was pondering what to say next. She felt a little better knowing it wasn't easy for her, either.

"Becky found out about my incestuous past when she walked in on me and my older brother."

Karen explained how her family was originally from the Scandinavian area of Europe. Back in the late 1800's, her distant ancestors moved to the Midwest of the United States and took up farming. Karen mentioned that her great, great, grandparents loved being naked, so when they weren't tending the fields they would shed their clothes while around the homestead. The blonde also mentioned that they loved sex and were very open about it with family. It wasn't exactly clear in their family history when it happened, but at some point incest entered into the family dynamics.

The mother of two continued to explain that growing up she watched her parents fucking her grandparents as well as her aunts and uncles. At some point in high school, Karen said that she lost her virginity to a young man from school. She thought he was cute, and he played on the school's football team. She said that in hindsight, the young man was not as skilled as her own brothers or sister at sex.

"When I was old enough, I let my older sister lick my pussy. That was the first time I had sex with one of my family members. My older brother walked in on us and just watched, stroking his cock, and telling us how pretty we were. It was at this point that I started joining the family sessions. That Thanksgiving, we ate dinner at my grandparents. I fucked three of my aunts and uncles. I was on the pill, so my dad blew his load in me for the first time and my mom ate it out of me. She said that it tasted better than pumpkin pie."

Jenna listened as Karen described finishing high school and deciding to move away to college. She had been given an academic scholarship to a big-name university back east. At that point Karen said that her incestuous flings with her family slowed down dramatically. It was also at this point that she met Becky and Rachel's father.

When the relationship got serious, Karen spoke with her parents about what she should do. It seemed that Becky's father came from a very religious family and Karen wasn't certain that introducing him to the family tradition of incest was the brightest of ideas.

"I married my ex-husband a year out of college. Things were going great, and my career started to take off. He may have come from a religious family, but his sex drive matched mine. We got pregnant with Becky after being married for a year."

Jenna shook her head and finished chewing her bite of salad. "Did your ex-husband ever find out about your family situation?"

"No. Despite having a newborn, we continued to have sex all time after Becky went to sleep. Rachel came along a few years later and things didn't change much.

"Everything changed after I finished my MBA. I started working more and making more money. We ended up hiring a nanny to help with the kids since I worked long hours. It's also at that point that life got in the way and sex became secondary to soccer, softball and dance recitals."

"I can understand that. Balancing movie shoots with being the team mom or the den mother who helped with popcorn sales for three boys really took a dent out of available time," Jenna said.

Karen nodded in agreement. "I was happy with my life, and I'd just been offered a new job here in Vegas as the director of housekeeping at one of the major hotels. I left work early to tell my husband and came home to find him balls deep in the college freshman who lived next door. He'd given the nanny the afternoon off so he could have sex with the girl in our bed.

"I threw my husband out. It wasn't because he needed sex or that he'd slept with the girl next door. It was his inability to be open with me about his needs. It turns out that the young woman from next door was not the first. I soon learned about other young women. I had an angry single mother show up at my door with her pregnant 18-year-old daughter in tow.

"The young woman miscarried a few weeks after she that. As a mother I know that I shouldn't say this, but I'm thankful she lost the baby. She was spared from having to deal with the jerk like I have to. I filed for divorce a week later, took the job, and bought the house we are living in."

Karen described tearing apart her family and divorcing her husband. Her anger at her ex-husband turned her into the perfect parent. She juggled work and after-school activities with her girls. She was promoted again and again until she landed her current job.

"Sex took a backseat to everything else. I didn't date and thought that I wasn't ready for a relationship. Incest was the furthest thing from my mind when my brother came out to Vegas for a convention. I invited him to stay with us. It happened that week by accident. I ended up fucking my brother twice while the girls were out.

"My brother came back for several more visits before his office transferred him to Los Angeles. Each time he visited, I'd find a time to sleep with him while the girls were out visiting friends. It was during one of those visits that Becky discovered the family secret.

"I thought both of the girls were staying overnight at their friends' houses. My brother had me on the bed doggy style, and he was ramming his cock in me when he pulled my hair up. I looked out the bedroom door and Becky was standing there with her hand down her shorts while her other one was playing with one of her nipples. My brother saw I was looking at something. He sees his niece playing with herself and he just keeps going! He barely lasted another minute before he blew his load in me as Becky watched.

"She left the doorway and he spent the night in my room. We had some pretty incredible sex knowing that Becky was nearby listening! He kept telling me that we should invite Becky to join us, but I didn't think either of us was ready. But it turned him on to no end, and I have to admit that it made the night a lot hotter," Karen said with a fond smile.

"I think she waited until her uncle left two days later before she approached me. She asked me how long I'd been fucking my brother. She actually used the word 'fucking' when she asked me. It's at that point that the family history came out. Her only real question was about me having sex with my sisters.

"The rest of that week was different. I felt a sense of apprehension as well as relief that the family secret was known by the next generation. That Friday I worked late and told the girls that they would be responsible for making dinner for themselves. Rachel told me that she was going to stay at her friend's house.

"I'd come home late to a dark house. Rachel was gone and Becky was playing on her computer wearing her headphones. I didn't feel like a making food, so I grabbed some leftovers from the fridge and poured myself a glass of wine. Eventually, I called it an evening and went to bed. As I was walking to my room, I popped my head into Becky's room and said goodnight. I must have been in bed for maybe thirty minutes when the bedroom door opened.

"So, I'm lying on my side and Becky comes walking into to my room stark naked. She lifted up the covers and climbs into the bed. She cuddles up next to me and I can feel her skin on my skin. I was about to ask her what she was doing when her mouth latched onto my nipple and her hand slid across my body."

qm2x1798
qm2x1798
854 Followers