Movie Star Mom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Becky sucked my nipple until it was hard and then her mouth latched onto my other tit. I was still in shock when she kissed me, and I felt her finger brush across my pussy. The bolt of electricity cleared the fog in my brain, and I rolled her over onto her back and kissed my way down her stomach. I didn't ask permission as my tongue found her swollen clit.

"I spread my daughter's legs and started lapping at her pussy like a dog drinking water. I hesitated sliding finger into her but eventually did. I guess I was a little shocked that I didn't find a hymen, but then realized that she's 18 and that this probably wasn't the first time she's had sex. I focus on her clit and curled my finger into her pussy and eventually found the right spot on the inside of her vagina. It took me a few minutes before she was grabbing my hair and thrashing on the bed."

Karen took a sip of water and smiled at Jenna before continuing her story.

"I'd given Becky her second major orgasm and then she pushed my face away from her wet flesh. Pulling my head and body up to her, we kissed as her hands explored my body. She rolled me over onto my back and kissed her way down my body, just like I'd done to her. I watched as my daughter positioned herself between my legs. I told her that she needed to lick at the top of my pussy, focusing on the outer lips before licking my clit. It was at this point she looked at me and told me to be quiet. I was more than a little shocked when she said I wasn't the first girl she'd fucked.

"I leaned my head back as Becky's tongue probed my pussy and flicked across my clit. After my first orgasm, we switched positions again optioning to sixty-nine with each other. After that we sucked, licked, tribbed and used sex toys on each over to well past midnight. We eventually fell asleep in each other arms.

"The following day Becky shared her sex secrets with me. She told me about a horrible first experience with penetration, how she fucked another girl while at a party, and how dating a football player made her a skilled cocksucker.

"My brother visited again two months later. I took Rachel to the mall and left Becky alone with her uncle. It took Becky less than an hour to seduce him." Karen smiled at Jenna in the same way a parent would as their child hefts up a sports trophy.

"So, when did Rachel join in the fun?"

Karen looked at Jenna and smiled, but didn't say anything while holding up her hand. Jenna realized why as she heard Stephanie ask if the pair needed anything else. Both Jenna and Karen passed on the offer of dessert. They watched as the young woman walked away.

"It was about six months ago. I guess Becky and I were not as cautious as we should have been. It was a Friday evening and I'm doing the dishes with Rachel. She asks me flat out when I'm going to fuck her. I told her that I didn't know what she was talking about. Rachel said that she wants to know when I'm going to fuck her with the black dildo like I do with Becky."

Karen described the shock of her younger daughter grabbing her ass during the tongue wrestling session. This ended when the two of them went upstairs, Karen eating her 18-year-old daughter's pussy and then fucking her with a strap-on.

Karen changed the subject. "You mentioned that your youngest son knows about your movie career. How about your other boys?"

After hearing Karen's story, Jenna felt a little more comfortable telling her own. "Yes, they do. It took me a while to find Will's blog, but I eventually found it. But you should know that I also found some excellent videos of Becky getting fucked on his blog."

"I know," Karen said with a smile at Jenna. It sent a chill down Jenna's spine. "I've watched the videos with Becky and Rachel," she said in a way that made Jenna wish she watched with them. "Did you seduce Will?"

Jenna could feel the blood rushing to her cheeks. "Yes."

"If you don't mind me asking, how?"

Jenna explained that she and her son had a weekend alone. She described meeting Aimee at the gym and being invited to a strip club to watch the dancer perform during the highlight show. She included a few more details that she felt were necessary, but it was liberating to recall the tale of getting fingerbanged by her own son during a lap dace.

Karen blinked twice as she asked if Jenna had sex with her son that evening. Jenna could feel herself blush, and a warm sensation spread across her cheeks and the upper part of her chest as she said that she did. Smiling, Karen asked Jenna to describe having sex for the first time with her oldest son.

She explained that her oldest son, Rob, was a senior in college and just about the graduate with a degree in marine biology. Jenna described going to see him in San Diego one weekend after wrapping up a movie shoot in Orange County.

Jenna described running into her son in the lobby of a hotel after he got done meeting an older woman for an afternoon tryst. She described her encounter with her son and how she seduced not only him but his girlfriend the following evening. Throughout the story, Jenna watched as Karen's nipples became harder and more prominent under her blouse.

"So, you seduced his girlfriend?" Karen asked, seeming to take particular interest in how Jenna seduced and fucked Rob's girlfriend.

"Yes, she has a thing for older women like the two of us. She is also fan of my movies as well."

Karen asked Jenna a few more questions about her sons. She seemed a little shocked when Jenna mentioned that none of the boys knew that their brothers were also fucking their mother. For her part, Jenna found some comfort in finding a woman like herself. In the last several weeks she'd chatted with a few people online that claimed to be in family relationships, but it was nothing that she could prove. This time she knowingly sat across from a beautiful blonde who fucked her daughters.

"Jenna, can I ask you a question?"

"Certainly."

"I'm wondering if you'd give me permission to fuck Will."

Jenna looked into the deep blue eyes of the woman sitting across from her. She didn't say anything for about 20 seconds while she pondered the question. "I don't think I could do that."

Karen looked disappointed.

"I think you should ask your daughter. Becky is Will's girlfriend. You may want to ask her before you seduce her boyfriend."

"I already have, and she said yes. I was thinking about seducing him this coming weekend. But now that I know about your relationship with him, I felt it was right to ask you first."

Karen smiled at Jenna as she waited for an answer. Jenna thought it over, wondering if Will would fuck his girlfriend's mother. He is brave enough to fuck his own mother, so she assumed he might be willing to fuck a beautiful blonde. Jenna continued to think for a moment as Karen waited eagerly.

"On one condition: you can't tell Will about your relationship with your daughters, and you can't say anything to him which might give away the fact that you know I'm having sex with him."

"Agreed. Would you like me to tell you after I've done it?"

Jenna thought about it for a few seconds and then said yes. The wetness between her legs was turning into a smoldering fire. She really needed something rammed into her pussy. The women talked about more mundane things, mostly about Karen's job at the hotel.

Jenna didn't notice Stephanie standing behind her until Karen said something to her.

"Ms. Adams, the director of housekeeping just called and she would like you to please call her."

Karen thanked Stephanie, who quickly disappeared.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to cut the rest our lunch short. It was so nice to get to you know you more."

The blonde executive stood up, prompting Jenna to do the same. The two chatted about upcoming graduations as they walked across the room towards the elevator. Just as the elevator dinged with the arrival of the car, Karen reached out and kissed the side of Jenna's face again.

Jenna said her goodbyes and watched as Karen and Stephanie headed towards the service desk and a phone. Her mind wandered as she looked at the older woman's tight ass and wondered if her son would fuck his girlfriend's mom. The doors opened and pulled her from her daydream.

Fifteen minutes later, Jenna was rolling down the strip with the top of her convertible down and two fingers from her right hand rubbing her pussy under her dress. It would be twenty minutes before she walked into her house completely naked, having stripped off her clothes in the garage.

Jenna sent a text message to Will. 'Sweetheart, when R U coming home... Mommy needs U'

He usually got home before his brother, so he was the likely candidate to fill the void between her legs. Jenna put the phone down and waited. She slid two fingers into her pussy and played with her clit with her left hand. Jenna was climbing towards small orgasm when Will responded.

"Damn!" she said out loud despite no own being home.

Her son said that he needed to work on his engineering project to make changes after meeting with his professor.

She typed out a response to her son and they exchanged a few more messages. Her middle son would not be home for dinner, but Jenna promised to make him some food when he returned from the university.

She sent Rich a message. 'I need you to stay at work until 5... can you do that?' He would understand the cryptic nature of his wife's text.

Jenna looked at the clock and realized that she had an hour until Tony came home from school. A wicked smile crossed her face as she thought about Tony's return.

The next hour was spent getting ready for her son. As she stood in the kitchen with a batch of cookies in her hands, she wondered if she should have texted him about not bringing his friends over after school. Luckily, Tony walked through the door just after three and alone. He called out to Jenna, who told him to have a seat on the couch and that she will bring out cookies she'd just baked.

"Good afternoon sweetie. How was school?" Jenna asked walking over to where Tony sat holding a plate of warm chocolate chip cookies and a glass of milk.

"It was fine, Mom."

Tony gave his mother a funny look. She was wearing an off-white apron. He hadn't seen his mother wearing an apron since last Thanksgiving when she cooked a turkey.

Jenna walked up to Tony and turned around, bending at the waist to place the plate of cookies and the glass of milk on the table in front of the couch. She heard the sigh from her son as he ran his finger along her naked ass, and then around the ruby red jewel covering her asshole. Then a single finger slipped into her dripping pussy.

"Mmmmmm. You're a naughty boy, Tony." Jenna didn't turn around, instead holding her position as her son probed her pussy. "Sweetie, have you ever fucked a woman in the ass?"

"No, Mom, I haven't," Tony's voice cracked a little.

"Well then, mister, today is your lucky day."

Jenna got a big smile on her face and stood up. She turned around, untied the apron, and then pulled it over her head and off. Jenna looked past her breast implants at her son sitting on the couch. The smile on her son's face was as wide as his ears.

Jenna dropped to her knees, parting Tony's legs with her hands. She hummed as she unbuttoned his shirt and then unzipped her youngest son's jeans. His semi-hard cock was already poking out of the fly of his boxer shorts when Jenna took the swelling head into her mouth.

Tony put his hand on his mother's head as he moaned.

Jenna started sucking, taking all of her son's cock down her throat as it continued to swell. After a minute, she let the engorged helmet escape her mouth. She looked at her son, made eye contact with him, and then the broadest part of her tongue licked from the base of his balls to purple mushroom head.

"Fuck... that feels so good, Mom."

A smile and the assurance that she loved taking her own son's cock made Tony smile even more. She opened her mouth and went back to sucking him, this time letting drool drip down his cock. The feeling of his hard flesh in her mouth triggered her pussy, sending tingling sensations from her core to the rest of her body.

Tony started breathing harder and Jenna picked up that he might be having too much fun. She didn't want him cumming in her mouth and ruining her anal lesson. Jenna released her son's cock from her mouth.

"You have too many clothes on, Tony."

Tony stood up and pulled off his shirt followed by his shorts after kicking off his shoes. He sat back down on the couch, eager for his mother to start sucking him again.

"What about the socks? This isn't an amateur porn movie," Jenna smiled at her son and gave him the 'I'm waiting look'.

Socks freshly removed, Jenna pushed her son in the middle of the chest forcing him back against the couch. She leaned forward, placing Tony's hard cock between her giant tits, and then squeezed them together. She locked eyes with her son before going up and down the length of his thick shaft.

This was a day of firsts for her son. She'd never tit fucked Tony and he was about to get his first lesson in anal sex. Jenna started slowly letting her son thrust between her tits, as she went up and down in an opposite rhythm.

Jenna looked at her son. "Tony, the secret to anal sex is lube. The asshole is not a pussy. It doesn't lubricate itself, so you need to use lots of lube."

Tony asked about her movies where she has anal sex. As she continued tit fucking her son, Jenna explained that the movies are a little painful to shoot because most of the time they don't use lube. She confessed to not liking having to suck off and actor who just pulled his cock out of her ass. She explained that most adult stars think the "Ass to Mouth" genre is gross and that's why he will be fucking her wearing a condom.

Tony's breathing was growing harder, and Jenna knew she had to slow down the action. She released the grip she had on her tits allowing Tony's cock to pop out.

"It's time for the first lesson. Up you go."

Jenna stood and offered a hand to her son so he could get up from the couch. Tony tried to kiss his mother, but she turned around and bent over at the waist, resting her crossed forearms on the back of the couch. Jenna instructed her son to stand behind her and get down onto his knees.

Jenna felt a hand on her ass as her son got behind her. He had slipped a finger or two into her dripping pussy. His other hand played with the jeweled butt plug buried in her. The fingers started thrusting in and out of her. For the briefest of moments, Jenna considered letting Tony have his mother's pussy. She pushed that aside.

"Pull the plug out of my ass. Do it very slowly. You want it to stretch me out and make me feel it as you do it."

Jenna felt her son slowly start to pull the toy out of her ass. The tingle on her rim sent minor waves through her body. There was no noise when the plug was pulled out. Tony commented on how his mother's ass looked.

"Lick my asshole, Tony."

Jenna looked back and locked eyes with her son. Tony looked at his mother, shocked by what she said. Jenna repeated her statement again. This time she gave him detailed instructions to pucker his lips and start kissing her butthole. The first touch of his reluctant lips sent tingles throughout Jenna's body. There were several kisses, followed quickly by Tony's tongue.

"MMMMM! That's it baby. Eat Mommy's ass."

Tony slid two fingers into Jenna's pussy and thrust in and out as he worked his tongue across her asshole. Eventually, Jenna told him to stop and gave him instructions on what to do next. He went to the end table on the left side of the couch and opened the door. He pulled out a condom and bottle of anal lube.

"Lube up a finger and insert it into my ass."

It took a half minute before she felt the probing of her son's finger. She instructed him to thrust it in and out a few times before pulling it out and putting more lube on it. Jenna moaned several times as Tony slowly pushed more of the lube into her anus. She relaxed her anal muscles as much as possible. She then told Tony to put on a condom and lube it up.

Jenna didn't look back as her son unwrapped the condom. She did see the torn-open package as her son threw it onto the couch cushion next to his mother. The pressure against her asshole made her hold her breath. Tony followed his mother's instructions and pushed just the helmet of his cock into her ass.

"Fuck baby... that feels so good," Jenna moaned. "Push more of it in... slowly."

Her son pushed his cock into her slowly. He thrust in and out, going a little deeper with each stroke.

"Oh Fuck... Oh Fuck!" Jenna begged Tony to go even deeper.

Mother and son both cried out as he bottomed out, deep into his mother. Tony grabbed his mother's hips as he started thrusting faster. Closing her eyes, Jenna started moaning as her youngest son increased the pace of his thrusting.

"Oh God. This feels so good, Mom."

"Fuck my ass with your big cock." The porn star in her was coming out. "That's right, rip mommy's ass apart with your big cock."

Jenna begged her son to go faster and harder, prompting him to increase the pace and depth of his strokes. Jenna reached between her legs with her right hand and started playing with her swollen clit in time with Tony's thrusts.

"FUUUUCK!" Her orgasm shook her body and Tony stopped fucking her for a moment. "DON'T STOP! FUCK MY ASS!"

Tony resumed thrusting into her, allowing her to feel how deep he was inside of her. Crying out again, she begged her son not to stop. Eventually, Jenna told Tony to pull out of her ass. While she may not entirely enjoy anal on the movie set, having her own son in her ass was a different experience and one that she enjoyed.

Tony pulled out of her ass, leaving a stretched-out hole. Jenna pushed herself away from the couch and stood up. She told her son that the next would be a lesson in how she rides a cock in her ass, and for that Tony needed to sit on the couch.

Tony eagerly followed direction, and Jenna climbed onto her youngest son's lap. Jenna put her feet on either side of Tony's legs, and one hand behind her back resting on Tony's thigh. With her right hand, she guided the swollen head of her son's cock to her stretched-out asshole. As soon as she felt the helmet push through into her anus, she let her bodyweight fall taking the full length of the shaft in one swift motion.

"FUCKKKKKKK!" Mother and son cried out together.

Jenna started using her ab and thigh muscles to lift her body up and down the length of Tony's shaft. She locked eyes with her son, and he watched her tits bounce up and down with the rhythm of her riding his cock. Tony grabbed her ass to help with her workout.

Jenna cried out when Tony slid a finger deep in her dripping pussy. After a few minutest the pair switched positions again. This time they moved to the floor with Jenna face down and ass up. Much more confident, Tony got between her legs and didn't wait to be told what to do. He positioned his cock and thrust deeply into his mother's ass.

Jenna screamed loudly, trying to be heard over the sound of Tony's grunting. Jenna suspected her son was close. The pace and depth of his strokes were faster and shallower, only pulling his cock out of her part way.

"FILL MOMMY WITH YOUR CUM!" Jenna said it twice more. Each time it was progressively louder and longer in saying the word 'cum.'

Tony thrust into her with all of his might, and she could feel his seed explode into the end of the condom. The pace of his thrusting slowed as he cried out again and pushed another shot of seed into the condom. The tension in Tony's legs released and she felt the weight of her son as he pressed her against the living room floor. Three more thrusts and Tony was done emptying his balls into her.