All Comments on 'Movie Star Mom Ch. 01'

by qm2x1798

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This chapter was good and i really hope for more chapters of this story and more adventures of this mom with other boys and maybe even showing her sons how to make a porn or something like that.

KazuyaKazuyaover 6 years ago

Keep this story going

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

She has two more sons and a husband who probably gets turned out by the kinky stuff she does and would be willing to share fucking his wife with his sons. Also, if Will's girlfriend and her mother are into it, an incestuous Vegas community could get started, particularly if the girlfriend's parents are members of the same swinger group she and her husband belong to.

HippySwingerHippySwingerover 6 years ago
More.

Keep this story going. Get the rest of the family involved and the kid's girlfriend

Excellent read 5*

Bluebomber5Bluebomber5over 6 years ago
I think Rich should explore his feelings for his own mother.

Now that his wife is doing incest I think it's only fair her husband get a taste of his own mother.

jsmangisjsmangisover 6 years ago
Very Enjoyable

What about a gang bang with all three sons and their dad?

Bob150BobBob150Bobover 6 years ago
Great!!

Love how you introduced son “into” mom.

Thanks.

Bob

ProfQ1955ProfQ1955over 6 years ago
Keep it going

There are so many avenues that can be explored you should write a follow up or two. Very hot read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tastefully Writen and very Erotic

I enjoyed reading your story and hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mom needs to be put in her place

How does she decide that her son watching one of her porn movies could be worse than fhe fact she did porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really good effort

This was a great effort, had enough originality even if a little unrealistic. Was a massive turn on, really enjoyed reading this story. 5stars

MDK9MDK9over 6 years ago
More, please

Outstanding. Want to see if this goes on to having all the sons making Mommy air-tight. Damn good start.

nicho1855nicho1855over 6 years ago
Love it.

This is a great story topic and very well written. There are literally thousands of women who have done porn and a lot of them would have to have become mothers. What happens when their children find out. The interesting thing with this story is that Jeanne is doing porn because she likes doing it and not because she has to pay the bills or put food on the table for her family. A lot more can be written about this story and I hope you add some more chapters.

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dover 6 years ago
Great topic!

I've thought so many times of my family knowing things and how they would react. I can only hope we could all enjoy it. Hope ALL her son's get mommys holes!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Air Tight

Have her sons make her air tight with Daddy's help .

qm2x1798qm2x1798over 6 years agoAuthor
There will be more chapters

I spent countless hours writing, reviewing and working with an editor. I can't believe that I missed something so basic as to write Chapter 1 in the title. Have no fear, there are additional chapters. Chapter 2 is just about ready for the editor and chapter 3 is still in the writing stage. Chapter 4 is in the developmental stage.

boaman007boaman007over 6 years ago
Love it

Great start. I really enjoyed your writing style and I will add you to my favorite author list. I can't wait for, as they say "the rest of the story. "

jwittjrjwittjrabout 6 years ago
Hot Hot Hot!!

Wow such a hot start loved reading your story. Looking forward to reading part II in a few seconds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Porn

The reason you do it so folks will watch it and you never know who will find and see it. That makes it so hot. Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapters.

haag53haag53about 6 years ago
I like it.

You did good on the story and I did enjoy it, was a bit long at times but well writein.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

I've read almost every mother son story on this site and this is one of my favs. I loved it and plan on reading all of your other submissions. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ok

It was good. A little predictable. I would have appreciated a little more background.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Twist

Love the twist put on incestral discovery. Great theme; mom a porn star discovered. Looking forward to all the installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story. While they didn't know I knew,

I knew my Dad watched porn and that my mother tolerated it. That is until one day I checked out his stuff before heading for school and when I got back home, and noted that someone had looked while I was gone. The obvious candidate was Mom, a fact I quickly verified. I could tell from the way she tried to hide her tracks she didn't want Dad to know and although her efforts were sloppy, Dad was computer illiterate and there was no chance he'd catch it. So, while she was pretended to tolerate it, she actually loved it.

I started downloading mother-son porn into Dad's computer -- there was no chance he'd figure out it shouldn't be there -- and found Mom soon obsessed over it.

Happy consequences ensued.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

I read this story last year and I'm surprised I didn't comment on it. I loved it. I gave it five stars and a favorite point!

Cutty4637Cutty4637about 4 years ago

Nice story. Definitely a 5 star.

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyabout 3 years ago

very hot stuff. Wish my mommy had been like that back in the day! Five stores and a favorite bump. More please?

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyover 2 years ago

This is my second read, nine months after the first one… It's even better the second time… Love it… More please?

Mrwonderfulll42Mrwonderfulll42over 2 years ago

Great story , keep it up!

Ozgood13Ozgood13over 2 years ago

Very well done and I enjoyed it wearing a cock ring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story gave it 5 stars although it's been a while you need to write more of this and add the other sons to continue with a porn shoot of a threesome with there mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitabout 1 year ago

Just found your stories.

Wish I was the movie star mom.

So sexy, loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Extremely hot story and fairy well written but it definitely needs better proof reading. I look forward to reading more. Will Mom get air tight with her three sons?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved this and the way mother seduced her son was awesome waiting on Pt 2 gave it 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous