Movie Stars

Story Info
How to make your own home porno movies.
5.6k words
4.6
4.6k
9
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotJim
HotJim
266 Followers

Maggie and I have a great sex life. I have to give her credit for most of it. She is a very enthusiastic lover. I've never known a woman as hot in bed as she is, and I've known a lot of women in the biblical sense. It certainly helps that she is drop dead gorgeous with a fabulous body. Her breasts are full and firm; gravity has not harmed them. Her hips flare out inviting stares everywhere. She has a flat flab-free tummy. Her legs are long and strong. Her wardrobe shows her fine features to full advantage. She wears short dresses to display her legs and open blouses to show off her braless cleavage. Her bikinis are the minimum allowed by law.

What I love most is her inventiveness in bed. She stays away from some of the more extreme activities like water sports and pain, but we've done just about everything else a couple can do. We've set up our video recorder on a tripod in the bedroom and recorded ourselves in action. We've gone to porno theaters and put on our own show in the audience. One time when she had my cock inside her pussy, some guy came over and pulled his dick out. I thought she would just smile or ignore him, but she quickly took it into her mouth. He shot his wad down her throat within a minute. I was too aroused to think much about it. The whole thing was very surreal. It was almost an out-of-body experience. I distinctly remember seeing everything from off to one side as though I was watching the movie on the screen.

That particular night after we got home, I set up the video recorder and had her give me a blowjob. A couple days later while she was out grocery shopping, I played that recording. The scene was almost déjà vu. Our action on the screen was what I remembered seeing in the theater right down to the camera angle. As in the theater, I felt no sense of jealousy. Yes, it was my dick she was sucking on the screen, but the mental image of her blowing the other guy flashed through my mind. I felt an intense desire to see her do it again.

I put one of our older discs in the machine and was watching it when Maggie came home. She was wearing a tube top that scarcely covered her nipples and split jogging shorts that made it plain she wasn't wearing panties. For once, I felt embarrassed to be watching our home movies and dashed to the stop button. I was putting the disc in its box when she came into the living room. "What are you watching?" she asked.

"Just an old movie," I said as I put the box on the shelf.

She picked it up and looked at the label. "I remember this one," she said seductively. She put her arms around my neck and pressed her lips to mine. "We should have rehearsed that one before we shot it."

"We can always redo it." Her hand stroked my cock through my pants. "After a proper rehearsal, of course." She kissed me again. Her tongue darted across my lips making me inhale sharply.

"You know what's missing from our videos? Closeups. You know, like in professional movies: faces torn with passion, tits being kissed, pussies being eaten, cocks being sucked."

"We get all that in."

"But not up close. We have just one spot where we set up the camera, and it shows the entire bed all the time. The point of view doesn't change."

She had a valid point, but I really didn't care about the fine points of filmmaking. What mattered to me was the action on the screen, and the fact that we were watching ourselves. That was the biggest turn-on. I was ready to drag her to bed right then, but she reminded me we had to put the groceries away. We put the meats, veggies, and ice cream away first. When all of the perishables had been taken care of, I set up the camera and tripod in the bedroom. If she wanted close-ups, I would give her close-ups.

Maggie came to the bedroom in search of me as I finished setting up the equipment. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"You want close-ups so I thought we should do some," I said. "We can edit them into the middle of our other videos later."

"Aren't you forgetting this is movie night with Sam and Peggy?"

Sam and Peggy. Talk about an odd couple. He was the class nerd in high school. He was constantly trying to figure out how everything worked. His nose was always in either a math or science book. He did get his engineering degree and was doing quite well designing factory machinery. Peggy had been the head cheerleader and the most popular girl in school. She and the other three cheerleaders from our class were at our ten-year reunion last year, and they not only did an old-fashioned pep rally, but a well-rehearsed group strip tease as well. It turned out Sam didn't know they were going to do it. Everyone thought he would be livid, but he probably enjoyed seeing his wife clad only in a g-string the most. [Read "Class Reunion" for details.] He certainly seemed happy after the show was over. Peggy was the prettiest one of the group. I still get a hardon when I think about that party.

"Maybe we could get them to run the camera for us," I said.

"You scoundrel!" she yelled as she threw a pillow at me. I had to grab quickly to keep it from knocking the tripod and camera over. I threw it right back at her. As she ducked I tackled her around the waist, and we landed on the bed. I straddled her hips and tickled her waist. She hated being tickled because it made her laugh hysterically. After a minute, I relented to her pleas to stop and laid down full-length on top of her. "You've always had the hots for Peggy, haven't you?"

"Every guy in school wanted her," I said. "What about you? Who got your pussy dripping?"

"It was Sam."

"Sam? You're kidding."

"No. He's not bad looking. He has a good job, not that yours is bad. He's stable, friendly, open-minded, among his other good qualities. You two have always been friends."

"I never thought of him as the lover-boy type."

"Peggy tells me he's a real horn-dog, kinda like you."

"Have they ever done it in a porno theater like we have?"

"I don't think so, but I'm not sure. She tends to clam up when I start talking about some of the things we've done."

"Maybe they don't have your imagination, although that dance at the reunion was very original. After dinner, why don't we accidentally slip in one of our home movies and see how they react? Maybe after seeing it they might be willing to be our camera operators."

"You mean you want us to fuck in front of our friends?"

"You didn't mind doing it in front of a bunch of strange men. Even audience participation didn't bother you."

Her face flushed. "I was a bit of a trollop. Okay, I'll put one of our videos in the disc drive now. We can claim that we got ready in advance. We'd better get busy. They'll be here in an hour." I pulled her tube top down and sucked on her left nipple. When she didn't resist, I moved to the right one. "Rick," she said softly, "I'd love to have you rape me, but I have to get dinner started. I haven't put the potatoes in the oven yet." Reluctantly I stood up and held out my hand to her. She took it and I pulled her to her feet. "I should change into something a little less revealing."

"Why? This is hardly a formal occasion. Besides, showing some skin might induce them to work with us."

"In that case, you are overdressed. Cutoffs and a tank top would be more apt to get Peggy's attention."

I changed in accordance with Maggie's suggestion and went to the kitchen to help her.

The doorbell rang at six. Good old engineer Sam -- precisely on time. I went to the door and let them in. Peggy was dressed almost the same as Maggie in a tube top and jogging shorts. Her top also scarcely covered her nipples. The main difference was that Peggy was wearing high heels instead of running shoes. Sam wore dress pants and a short-sleeved sports shirt. I was surprised he wasn't wearing a tie.

Dinner went smoothly. Sam and I talked baseball while the women discussed the kids and school stuff; they served on a couple PTA committees together. I caught Sam staring at Maggie's breasts several times. He smiled sheepishly, but neither of us said anything. My eyes wandered to Peggy's chest also, and he caught me too. The women didn't give any signs of being aware of what he and I were doing, although I'm sure that Maggie didn't miss anything.

After dinner, Sam and I went to the living room with a couple beers while Peggy and Maggie cleared the table. My nervousness while waiting for the women was apparently showing as Sam commented on my trembling hand as we sat down. I wanted to laugh it off as an old football injury, but he knew I had never been a jock. "What's wrong?" he pressed me.

"Nothing," I said unable to calm myself. "Probably I'm a little tired from mowing the lawn today."

The women entered the living room. Peggy had a video disc in her hand. "We brought a little movie we thought you would like to see," Peggy said. "Sort of a short subject before the feature attraction. That is, if you don't mind."

"No," Maggie said, "not at all. I'll just take our movie out and you can put yours in." She pushed the eject button, took our disc out, and handed me the remote control. She sat down beside me as Peggy put their disc in.

When everyone was settled down, I pressed the play button and set the remote down. The initial snow at the beginning cleared away and the screen showed a bedroom with a queen-sized bed against one wall with only two pillows and a sheet on it. A naked couple entered from the right and laid down on the bed. It took me a couple seconds to realize that the couple was our guests.

I looked at Maggie. Her eyes were glued to the tv. I glanced at Sam and Peggy. They were studying our reactions intently.

I turned my attention back to the screen where they were kissing passionately. Sam's lips covered her face and neck with kisses before moving down to her breasts. The soundtrack was amateurish with all the echoes off the walls, but Peggy's breathing was heard clearly as were her gasps as Sam sucked on her nipples. Her panting became louder when Sam's head went between her thighs to dine on her pussy. After at least three orgasms, Peggy became the aggressor as she rolled Sam onto his back and nibbled on his chest before taking his rigid cock into her mouth. My hand caressed Maggie's leg while Peggy's head bobbed up and down on Sam's dick on the screen. I looked at them. They had ceased watching us and were engaged in passionate kissing. Back on the tube, Peggy laid down and drew her legs up. Sam's cock penetrated her cunt with a single thrust. The camera angle allowed us to see him rapidly pumping in and out of her. After a few minutes, he pulled out of her and shot his cum onto her belly as they both shrieked with abandon.

With a trembling hand, I picked up the remote and pressed the eject button.,

"Well," said Peggy, "what do you think of our little production?"

I didn't know what to say. Maggie was quiet too. How had they managed to beat us to the punch? I looked at Maggie who simply shrugged her shoulders. "I don't think you should show it to the PTA," Maggie said after a minute.

"I hope we haven't offended you," Sam said.

"Not at all," I said. "We've seen porno movies before. None of them had our best friends as the stars."

"We should have warned you first, but your reactions were priceless."

"We're sorry," Peggy said. "Maybe we should be going."

"No," Maggie said, "it's time for the feature attraction." She jumped up, took their dvd out of the player and gave it to them, and put ours in its place. She dashed back to my side, and I pressed play.

The scene began with Maggie naked from the waist up. She was caressing her breasts and pinching her nipples. Sam and Peggy burst into laughter. "I don't believe it!" Peggy cried. "You were going to show us your own dirty movie!" The camera zoomed back to show Maggie completely nude on the bed. I entered the scene.

"Let's see if we can learn something," Sam said. "Let it run."

On the screen, I knelt in front of Maggie and gathered her in my arms. Instinctively, I put my arms around her on the sofa and squeezed her against me. She looked at me and our lips met briefly. We turned our attention back to the tv. I kissed her cheek as I glanced at our guests. They were mesmerized by our onscreen action. I draped my arm over Maggie's shoulder and ran my palm lightly across her breast. The nipple hardened immediately. She wiggled until her back was to me and my arms were around her. I cupped her breasts in my hands and kneaded them through the tube top. On screen, my fingers were pinching her nipples.

My fingers slipped under the elastic of Maggie's top and circled her nipples. She looked at Sam and Peggy and saw that they were engrossed in the tv action. Her head rested back against my shoulder. I continued to tease her nips. After a couple minutes she pulled the top down so I could fill my hands with her boobs. She reached one arm up and pulled my head downward. Our mouths met and locked together. She turned to face me, slid her hand up under my tank top, and traced circles around my nipples with her fingertips. A pair of tiny bullets soon stood up on my chest. Her hand went next to my shorts. She opened my fly and deftly extracted my boner.

Peggy's eyes had left the screen and were focused on the live action before her. Her breathing deepened as Maggie lowered her head to my lap and took my meat into her mouth. Sam was undecided about whether to watch the blowjob on the screen or the one on the sofa. His dick strained against his pants, but Peggy, entranced by the live show, paid it no attention. Only after he placed her hand on his crotch did she realize that he was there. She opened his zipper and pulled out his rigid cock. He had to content himself with being stroked. Maggie opened the catch on my shorts. I raised my hips so she could pull them down to my knees. Her bouncing head worked its magic as I grew nearer and nearer to losing all control.

Just before I was ready to shoot off, Maggie stood up and yanked her jogging shorts down and stepped out of them. I stretched out with my rod standing straight up. She straddled my lap and guided my cock into her dripping pussy. Her cunt encased my manhood as she lowered herself onto my lap. She laid her boobs on my chest. I propped my feet up slightly so that our audience could see me thrust in and out of her. I pumped her shaved sex with my piston while I licked her clit on screen. Our friends had a double treat watching us live and on the screen. On screen Maggie had seated herself on my peg and was bouncing up and down while I fucked her on the sofa. Her moans grew louder and louder. Sam's and Peggy's eyes darted from one action to the other as our climaxes approached. On screen I was shooting my wad into Maggie's womb. On the sofa, my nuts rose and contracted as my first blast shot I into her. Quickly she rose off me so my other ejaculations would land on my belly. It was a perfect cum shot.

When my breathing became somewhat normal, I noticed that the tv screen was blank. I found the remote on the sofa arm and pressed eject. I saw Peggy's bouncing head between Sam's thighs and directed Maggie's attention toward them. Sam's head was tilted back, and his eyes were closed. Several minutes later he sat up and gripped the bottom of Peggy's tube top and pulled it up. She raised her arms so he could pull it off her. As it landed on the floor, he buried his face between her breasts. She guided his mouth to one nipple for some suction, then the other. I felt myself restiffen inside Maggie as Peggy's shorts fell to her ankles. Peggy got down on the floor on all fours, and Sam knelt behind her. He found her entrance and drove his cock completely inside. Slowly, methodically, he slid himself full length in and out of her. After a dozen or so strokes, he pulled completely out and licked her anus dribbling as much saliva as possible on her other hole. After a minute of slurping her butt, he rose up and placed his rod at her back door and pushed. Her muscle relaxed and he penetrated her bottom. His ass jerked like a rabbit's as he pumped her butt. My own hip action had resumed, and Maggie's hips jerked back and forth on my dick as she rode herself into a frenzy. Within a minute all four of us were screaming as the ultimate pleasure overwhelmed us.

No one could speak for several minutes. Peggy had collapsed on the floor, and Sam was sprawled on top of her. Maggie laid atop me on the sofa. My left hand stroked her hair while her head laid contently on my shoulder. "I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too, I said softly. On the floor Sam kissed Peggy's cheek and lifted himself off her. His dick popped out of her ass. Aloud I said, "What do you think of our little production?"

They smiled. "Which one?" Sam asked.

"It seems you enjoyed both of them," I said.

Peggy rolled onto her side to face Maggie and me. "You seem to do your recording the same way we do," she said. "Just point the camera at the bed and go at it."

"Close-ups," Maggie said. "I told Rick earlier we need close-ups."

"Exactly," Peggy said, "but how can you do it? You could close in on your pussy while he ate you, but that's all you would have."

"There is video editing software available," Sam said. "Record all the various parts you want, and then splice them together."

"That would be a lot of work," Maggie said.

"Think of all the fun you would have making the different parts."

"True, but I think," Maggie said slowly, "that we need production crews and actors. The crew would handle the lights and camera while the actors did the fucking."

"Those kind of people cost a lot of money," Sam said.

"Well," Maggie said more slowly, "we could take turns."

"I don't follow you."

"She's talking about the four of us," Peggy said. "We record them, and they record us."

Sam's eyes widened. "Could we keep our minds on what we were doing?"

"Who cares?" I said laughing.

"We should have a script," he said. "A script is like a blueprint, only for a movie."

"And I suppose we should have rehearsals so we get our lines right," Peggy said. "Yes! Yes?" she said feigning lust in a mocking voice. "Oh, baby, you're so hot!"

"I'll do all the rehearsing Rick wants," Maggie said.

"Why couldn't we do something with a bit of a story line?" I asked. "It doesn't have to be Shakespeare. It could be boy-meets-girl-in-a-bar, then they go to his or her place and fuck."

"You're starting to sound like Sam," Peggy said. "All we need is a hand-held camera instead of one on a tripod. That way we get close-ups and different camera angles. We want to turn ourselves on, not win awards."

"We should be sure there's enough room for everyone to move around," Sam said.

"There's at least four feet around our bed except for the end against the wall," I said. "That should be enough room."

"Let's get a camera and try it," Peggy said.

"Ours is set up in the bedroom," Maggie said.

Peggy jumped up and grabbed Sam's hand. "Come on," she said. "I want to be the first to get fucked." Sam slowly got to his feet while Maggie climbed off me and I stood up.

In the bedroom I took the camera off the tripod as Peggy jumped onto the bed. She patted the spot beside her. "Come on, honey," she said. Sam was visibly nervous.

"I don't know," he said. "I just came. Maybe we should have a drink and rest first."

"In that case, Maggie, can I borrow Rick? I'm too horny to wait."

I looked at Maggie. I certainly found Peggy desirable, but I didn't want to jeopardize my marriage. Maggie and I had done a lot of things sexually. Her blowing the stranger in the theater was a spontaneous one-time event. We were highly sexed, but I had never thought of us as swingers. Suddenly the room was very quiet as all four of us realized what was being proposed.

"Maybe a drink would be a good idea," Peggy said quietly.

HotJim
HotJim
266 Followers
12