Movie Stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As long as I get a shot at Sam," Maggie piped up, "it's okay with me." She took the camera and pointed at the bed. "Go get her."

The three of us stared at Sam. He shrugged his shoulders. "I guess we've become wife swappers," he said with resignation.

"Is that what you want?" Peggy asked him.

"I didn't stop you at the reunion last year," he said. "I helped set up those four football players for you to fuck. I just want to know if Rick is okay with Maggie getting it on with me."

They looked at me with anticipation.

I kissed Maggie, then pulled off my tank top and crawled onto the bed next to Peggy.

"Action!" Maggie called out.

Peggy and I knelt on the bed with our knees touching. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pressed her pussy against my cock. The feel of her slit caused my dick to inflate. She put her arms around my shoulders and squeezed her full firm breasts against my chest as she kissed my lips gently. Her hard nipples were warm against my flesh. I returned her kisses. Her head tilted back, and I lingered over her chin and neck with my lips. Somewhere in the background, I could hear Sam and Maggie whispering words of encouragement, but I tuned them out. After a decade of lusting after the head cheerleader, she was in my arms, and nothing was going to stop me from having her.

Very gently I lowered Peggy to the bed. My lips circled her left breast four times, each ring of kisses coming closer to her areolae. After licking around the dark brown area, I pulled her nipple into my mouth and sucked on it. I let the nipple slide out and slowly caressed it with my tongue. Her breathing slowed as I repeated the sequence on her right boob. My mouth found each of her ribs next. Then I knelt between her legs and placed firm smooches across her flat tummy slowly working my way down from her navel to the top of her slit. She spread her legs wide apart, and I kissed around her pubis. My tongue probed in search of her clit. She gasped and her hips bucked as I licked the folds of her labia around her clit. Her juices flowed freely around my mouth and chin. Her panting became louder with each flick of my tongue. Suddenly her thighs clamped against my head holding me motionless. My tongue was still able to reach her love button which I continued to circle with my tongue. "Stop!" she screamed. "I can't take any more!" I gave her clit one last lick. After a minute she released my head. "Fuck me now!" she demanded.

I got up on my knees and climbed over her. She grabbed my turgid cock and dragged it to her pussy. "Get in there," she said. She sighed with relief as I buried myself in her cunt. The relief lasted only a moment. She began thrusting furiously against me. I struggled to match her pace. Her legs wrapped around my waist, and her fingernails dug into my back. Harder, harder, faster, faster, we pounded against each other. My nuts tightened. My first contraction blasted my seed into her. Her muscles tightened on my cock and held it firmly as more and more of my sperm roared though my shaft into her womb. Slowly, I lowered myself onto my elbows. She wrapped her arms around me and squeezed my chest tightly. Her radiant smile warmed the room. "Rick," she said softly, "that was wonderful. We need to do it again."

"Sounds good to me," I said. "Right now, though, Sam and Maggie are waiting for the bed."

She grinned and kissed me.

I stood up slowly and stepped off the bed. Maggie handed me the camera, gave me a quick kiss, and crawled to the center of the bed. Sam helped Peggy to her feet. She put her arms around his neck and gave him an open mouth kiss. "I can't wait to see your cock in her," she whispered in his ear.

I started the camera as Sam got onto the bed with Maggie. I zoomed in to their faces as they began a tender, yet passionate kiss. Their mouths were open, but they were not crushing each other. Their tongues darted back and forth. Her eyes were closed, and she tilted her head back so he could kiss her long neck. I panned down to catch his hand caressing her breasts. Further down her hand was stroking his dick to attention. I pulled the lens back when they stretched out on the bed with Maggie on top. Maggie sucked on his nipples causing him to gasp. The zoom lens caught the tips of her teeth brushing his protruding tips. I was envious, but not jealous, of Sam knowing how intense the pleasure was that he was receiving from her. I was secure in the knowledge that my turn would come when he and Peggy went home.

Maggie continued her kisses down his ribs; every one was caught by the camera from the side. Her mouth crisscrossed his belly making him cry out. Eventually she got down to his groin. Instead of going for his cock, she planted a ring of kisses around his privates. Her cheek brushed his nut sac. I was certain he would shoot off at any second, but he maintained his self-control. She took his dick in hand and licked the underside from the base to the tip. After looking up and seeing that he was enjoying her ministrations, she did it again and again. The camera caught her facial expression as she took his cock into her mouth. I was getting my wish to again see her suck another man's dick. Her tongue circled the edge of his sensitive glans. He gasped but did not cum.

As Maggie started to straddle Sam's hips, he grabbed her shoulders and rolled her over onto her back. "Let's see how you like teasing," he said.

He clamped his mouth on her hairless pubes. Her gash was swollen wide open, and her clit stood out from its sheath. His lips encircled her little soldier, and he hummed quite loudly. She cried out with pleasure and her entire body trembled violently. The camera focused tightly on her bald cunt. Sam's tongue probed her juicy pussy and circled her mini-prick before he sucked on it and hummed again. Once more Maggie was hysterical with passion as another orgasm wracked her body. This time he continued humming, and she began having sequential orgasms. After a couple minutes she pleaded for him to stop. When he got up on his knees, I paused the camera and dashed to the foot of the bed. I resumed recording just in time to capture Sam's entry into my wife's dripping pussy. The sight of her being fucked make my cock rigid. My own breathing was labored as they pounded her hips together.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. Peggy had found our lubricant. As though on cue, Sam and Maggie rolled putting her on top. "Give me the camera," she whispered, "and go fuck her ass."

I uncapped the tube and squeezed a glob onto my rigid member. I put another blob on my finger and smeared it around Maggie's anus. For extra measure I slipped my greased finger into her hole. She didn't look around as I knelt between their legs and pressed my cock against her back door. She paused a moment to let her muscles relax. I slipped into her rear. I felt Sam's dickhead through the membranes between her cunt and her colon. I had never had a woman's bottom before. The tightness in comparison with a cunt was incredible. I began to pump in and out of her butt while Sam resumed thrusting in her pussy. Within a minute all three of us tensed up as our climaxes approached. Sam stopped thrusting and his dick twitched as he shot his cum into her. My own orgasm followed, and I dumped my load while Maggie's muscles clamped down on both of us. We all howled with delight as wave after wave of pleasure swept through us.

Maggie and I curled up on the bed while Peggy and Sam used the shower. "I love you," she said softly.

"I love you too," I replied. "That was quite an experience."

"It sure was," she said as she hugged me tightly. "Do you want to do it again?"

"As long as they are willing, I don't have a problem with it. Peggy said she wants to have me again."

"Maybe I should go home with Sam while Peggy spends the night with you."

"Or he could stay here and I take her home."

She giggled. "We sound like a couple of hardcore swingers instead of beginners."

Sam and Peggy returned from the bathroom wearing towels around their waists. Maggie and I took our turn in the shower, then we all went to the living room to watch our movie.

Maggie and I settled onto the sofa while Sam and Peggy cuddled up on the love seat. When Peggy and I appeared on the screen, Maggie looked at me and smiled. I put my arms around her. As the action unfolded, she snuggled tighter against me and stroked my cock. When Peggy demanded on screen that I fuck her, Maggie's hand began pumping harder and faster. When my onscreen self climaxed, my cum flew and landed on my towel. Sam and Peggy had been too engrossed on the recording to notice what we had been doing.

I loosened Maggie's towel as she and Sam appeared on the screen. Rather than feeling jealous or angry, I was proud of her great figure and her ability to please Sam. My hands caressed her boobs as she stroked his cock on the tv. As the scene progressed, I slid my hands under her towel and stroked her clit. Her eyes closed as she savored the tingling between her thighs. She opened her legs wider to give my finger full access to her slit. She trembled with pleasure at the time that I appeared in the scene to fuck her butt. Our eyes were glued to the screen while we watched her get her virginal bottom deflowered and have two men in her at once for the first time.

At the end of the show, we all took deep breaths. "Comments, anyone," Peggy said at last.

"The sound has a lot of echoes," Maggie said.

"A few blankets on the walls will take care of that," Sam said. "What shall we do for the rest of the night?"

"I don't know about anyone else," I said, "but I'm exhausted. I could fall asleep right now. I wouldn't mind doing it again another night."

"How about tomorrow night at our house?" Peggy suggested. We all agreed. "Maybe it's time to watch our feature attraction."

"Isn't that what we just did?" Maggie said.

About six weeks later, we learned that a neighbor couple was also into making homemade porn. We invited them for dinner and to watch a movie the next weekend. Our video collection grew that night too. A week later we introduced them to Sam and Peggy.

By the way, we are forming an amateur home porn club. You and your spouse are invited to join.

12