Movie Theater Special

Story Info
Female best friends share experience then with boyfriend.
4.7k words
4.48
5.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Movie Night

It all began with a text, when I heard the phone ding. I pick it up and see a text from Vanessa that says, "Hey cutie, do you want to catch a movie with me? 50 Shades of Grey is playing tonight as a special".

My heart flutters slightly, because any time I see Vanessa's name pop up in my phone, I get a little bit excited. Vanessa and I have been best friends for over three years. Throughout those three years, we have flirted with fire in such a way as teasing one another, but never fully making that first move that we so desperately want to do. We always felt so comfortable around each other. It was never an issue when we would change in front of each or even take sexy half-nude photos of each other for our boyfriends.

One day, while having a sleepover last year, Vanessa came over to the bedside with her shorts off and asked me to show her my clitoris. She wanted to compare sizes. I didn't hesitate one bit, I quickly jumped up off the bed and tore off my shorts. I spread my legs slightly, immediately thrusted my hips forward, and spread my pussy lips to make my clit protrude like the proud clit it was. Vanessa leaned her head down to get a really close look. My pussy was starting to get engorged and wet. Just the thought of Vanessa's face only inches away from my pussy was almost more than I can bare... But I couldn't take the leap and neither did she.

We both went over to the mirror, full naked bodies to take a better look of each other. She is spreading her pussy lips while I'm still spreading mine. Just mesmerized at how luscious and sweet our pussies look in the full body mirror.

We turn towards each other and begin squeezing each other's titties, placing them nipple to nipple, touching and rubbing, all while comparing sizes and telling each other how big and luscious our DDD titties were. Oh, how I wanted to just take her head and shove my tongue into her mouth with those plump lips. Smash our boobs even closer together and thrust our hips together to where our pussies are only inches apart. But that was only a dream as we both assumed our standing position and then got dressed.

So, anytime I see Vanessa's name pop up on my phone, the night of the sleepover comes rushing into my thoughts and makes my pussy instantly engorged, wanting to take action with her when the opportunity strikes.

I text back, "Yes! I'll meet you at the theater at 6:30pm. I can't wait to see you again!"

She replies with a "😘".

I jump up off the couch and run to my closet to pick out the perfect outfit for this night in anticipation that this is the time one of us will finally take the leap. I slip on a pair of lacey black thongs, a lacey black push-up bra, and a short black skirt that just barely covers the bottom of my plump ass. I look for the most perfect top as I know she is attracted to my titties. I find the perfect pink, very low V-neck, tight top with some black splashed throughout. This top would go perfect with the black skirt and push-up bra as it really makes my titties protrude up and out. I take the time to freshen up my makeup, throw some quick curls in my hair using the flat iron, put on some black heels, and head out the door.

I make it to the theater right on time, at 6:30pm. Vanessa is standing right outside the theater doors as I drive by to park. Oh, my goodness, does she look yummy standing in her tight red dress. "Did I dress appropriately?" I ask myself.

I find a parking spot to park my SUV and hurry up over to give her the biggest hug. It's been a few months since we've seen each other, and this is the first time we are going to be alone in a darkened area in a very long time. I walk towards this beautiful, sexy body that my best friend is carrying for herself. She has on this tight, sexy red dress that accentuates her titties perfectly where her nipples are just barely peeking out the top. She has a black choker around her neck, begging to be bitten if the time comes. Her fishnet thigh-high stockings are screaming "Fuck Me!" and her tall black stilettos are the perfect touch to her sexy ass outfit! She was definitely dressed up for something special that I have yet to learn. She gives me a quick kiss on my cheek, then grabs my hand as we turn to walk towards the theater. She tells me she's been thinking a lot about me, especially since the last sleepover. My heart skipped a beat!

We walk up to the entrance, purchase our tickets, and proceed to the concession stand to grab some snacks and drinks. She asks for Twizzlers and I ask for a bottled water, which the gentleman on the other side of the cashier grabs for us, but not until he pauses and looks both of us up and down, admiring our sexy bodies. I look at Vanessa and quickly wink her way. She sends me an air kiss back. We grab our snack and drink and proceed towards the theater. We walk into the movie and see that it's already darkened, playing the previews. She grabs my hand and proceeds up to the back of the theater, all the way to the top. I never sit this far away from the screen, but I follow her lead. We grab our seats and notice that the theater is pretty empty, except for a couple sitting towards the front screen, which is expected since this is an older movie screening as a special.

The movie begins and I open up the package of Twizzlers, pull one out, and bring it to my lips. Just at that moment, I immediately feel a hand on my thigh. I take a small bite of the Twizzler, glance her way and see that she's facing forward towards the screen.

"Hmm," I think to myself. "I wonder where this is going."

After a few minutes, her hand slowly moves up even further on my thigh and just at the edge of my skirt. I again look her way and she looks at me with her side eyes and a tiny grin on her face.

"She's got something on her mind for sure," I think to myself.

I look back at the screen, take another bite of the Twizzler, and scoot my bottom down a bit on the seat so I can widen my legs a bit. She moves her hand up under my skirt and I could feel her fingertips just at the base of my thongs. She is slowly gliding her finger under the thong strap and gets closer to my pussy lips. I feel her finger just barely touch my pussy lip.

"Oohh," I let out a quiet moan. She is teasing me already.

On the screen is Mr. Grey showing Anastasia the Red Room and the image brings me back to Vanessa and what she is doing to me. I can feel my pussy getting wetter by the second, just yearning for her to touch me more. I just had to reciprocate, so I reached over and placed my hand on her thigh, just under her dress. Her leg felt so velvety smooth. I couldn't wait to feel her soft pussy and engorged clitoris with my fingers.

Vanessa leans over and places her plump lips on mine, taking the freshly bitten Twizzler out of my mouth.

"Oh, my Goodness, her lips taste so good!" I thought to myself. "Her lips are so soft, softer than I ever imagined!"

She chews the Twizzler quickly, slowly places her tongue in between my lips, and I sensually invite it into my mouth. I swirl my tongue around hers seductively, tasting the sweet Twizzler and thinking of how fucking amazing her tongue feels.

Vanessa's hands are near my pussy, her tongue in my mouth with her silky lips, and my hand is on her thigh, getting close to her pussy. I feel her hand pull my thongs to the side to expose my pussy under my skirt. I spread my legs further apart to give her easier access. She moves her lips down to my neck.

"Holy Fuck this feels good!" I say to myself.

She gently sucks my neck a little, then down she moves to my clavicle and plants light kisses. My hand slides off of her thigh as she slowly kisses my neck down to the top of my titty. She uses her other hand and pulls my titty out of my V-neck top.

I quickly look around to see if anyone can see us. Nope, the coast is clear as far as I can tell. She continues kissing my titty and circles her tongue around my nipple, making it become erect. While she is licking and sucking my nipple, her other hand slowly glides one finger across my clitoris.

I let out an audible "Fuck!"

She tells me to "Shhhh."

I'm leaning my hips into her finger, moving my hips in a circular motion, wanting her to touch my clit more. She sucks on my nipple even more, making me arch my head back in amazement. I grab her titty through her dress with my hand since it's near me. I squeeze and rub her titty to where she pulls away from my nipple for a split second to let out a moan.

She scoots herself up just enough so that her titty can be fully in my mouth. I pull her titty out of her dress and immediately take in her nipple and suck while my tongue makes circles around it, teasing and making it erect. As I'm sucking her titty, I feel her fingers slide inside my wet pussy.

"Holy Fuck!" I scream.

She reminds me to be quiet again.

"But I can't help it," I think to myself. "It feels so fucking good!"

In and out of my wet pussy, her fingers glide.

Vanessa removes her fingers from my pussy, pushes my skirt up and slides off my thongs with her hands. I lift up my butt to assist her and then scoot my butt to the edge of the seat. Vanessa leans over, spreads my pussy lips with her hand, and begins licking my clit with her amazing smooth and wet tongue.

"FUCK ME!" I scream out.

She places her other hand on my mouth to remind me to be quiet.

The couple that is sitting near the front of the screen, turn to look but they quickly look back to the screen. I am thrusting my hips back and forth, going with the motion of her tongue.

"Oh My God, I did NOT expect anything like this!" I whisper to myself.

She must have experience because this feels like Heaven! I feel myself already building up. I know this orgasm is going to come fast because I have been yearning to explore with her ever since the sleepover.

She suddenly pulls her face away from my pussy. I let out a frustrated sigh and wonder what she is doing.

She sits up and wriggles the bottom of her dress up to her waist. She grabs my hand and places it on her waist.

"Damn, she's not wearing any panties!" I thought.

She moves my hand closer to her pussy and I naturally gravitate towards her clit. I gently rub it and down a bit to feel that she is already soaking wet.

Wow! She is ready for some action!

I rub her pussy back and forth and circling her clit. She is moving her hips in motion of my fingers. She is getting even more wet by the second. I'm rubbing harder and faster as she is gasping and moaning quietly.

She then stops me with her hand and pulls it away from her pussy. I am left with confusion as to what she is going to do next.

Vanessa then grabs one of my legs and places it on the seat next to me. She crouches her way towards me, places one of her legs on top of mine.

"What is she possibly going to try to do here on these theater seats?" I'm thinking to myself.

Luckily the arms of the seats can be lifted up. My ass is at the edge of the seat with my leg on the other seat, legs spread wide apart. She proceeds to plant her wet pussy right on top of mine!

"Ooohhhhh!"

She grabs my titties with one hand and my shoulder with the other. She pulls me close to her and begins gliding her wet pussy against my wet pussy.

"Holy fuck, does this feel so fucking amazing! I have been looking forward to something like this for a long time!" I let out a loud moan.

She and I are grinding our pussies back and forth, back and forth. Wetness going everywhere. I can feel it all over my thighs and dripping down my asshole as well. I grab her head and pull it towards me and kiss her mouth ferociously.

I can feel her pussy's wetness and my wetness mixing together. Both our pussies freshly shaven, so smooth, rubbing against each other. I can feel her engorged clit rubbing against my engorged clit. Throbbing pussies, gliding, grinding against each other in a rhythmic motion. Back and forth like a free-flowing boat in a gentle sea, rocking back and forth.

I can tell she is building up to her orgasm because she is starting to grind harder and faster.

Oh my, her fast griding feels so fucking wonderful! So slippery and wet!

My orgasm is very quickly approaching as well. I can't help but moan myself. I'm wanting to explode all over her pussy.

Just at that moment, she pulls her head away from my lips, arches her back, and lets out a loud gasping moan. Her orgasm was just what I needed to explode. I grab her titty and squeeze just as I have my explosive orgasm and let out a huge gasping moan.

We slow down our grinding, slowly and passionately. She leans forward and kisses me more passionately. We are soaking wet all over our pussies and thighs. We both must have squirted at the same time because it's dripping everywhere.

This was one of the most phenomenal first times with Vanessa or ANY girl I have ever had!

"I can't wait to share this experience with my boyfriend!" I immediately thought. "I will go home and fuck him after this mind-blowing experience".

She rolls off of me, scoots her dress back down over her ass, tucks her titty back into her dress, and gives me back my thongs that she took off earlier. I put the thongs back on, pull my skirt back down, and tuck my titty back in my V-neck top.

We are both sitting in wetness in the theater seats and finish watching the movie, which is about to end. As the movie finishes, we proceed to get up to leave, turn to look at the seats and notice they are soaked along with some liquid dripping on the floor. We have left a great mess for the theater crew to clean up!

We proceed to the exit of the theater, hand in hand, with huge smiles on our faces. Outside of the theater doors, she turns to me with a big smile, leans in and whispers to me, "I have been envisioning this for a very long time, since our last sleepover".

My heart fluttered as I thought, "Oh my, she was wanting this just as badly as I was."

She moves her head slightly back and plants her soft, luscious lips on mine, reminding me once again of how silky smooth and sweet they taste. We embrace each other into our arms, with our large titties squeezing against one another, just before we separate to head to our vehicles.

I feel like I am floating to my SUV, thinking of my next plan to go to my boyfriend's house.

I arrive at my boyfriend's house and let myself in to see him chilling on the couch, drawing up some sketches for his next piece. He has a successful art studio that displays all of his artwork that he has created over the years. I am always finding him either sketching up his next idea or in his studio creating his pieces.

Tonight, I see him sitting by the corner of his sectional couch, with one leg stretched out to the side of the couch and the other bent at the knee to the floor in front of him.

He is wearing a black sleeveless shirt that show his sexy upper traps and biceps. I have always found his arms to be "biteable" as I love biting the skin just over those luscious deep muscles. You can clearly see the tattoos he has on both his arms, showing his masculinity. Visible tattoos have always been a turn-on for me, and my boyfriend has them! The sleeveless shirt shows just a bit of his sexy pec muscles, the ones that I love rubbing and using to place my hands on when I am riding on top with his hard cock deep inside my pussy.

I lick my lips, thinking about what I am about to tell him.

He has on my favorite light-washed blue jeans that have always cupped his ass and jewels so perfectly. Underneath the drawing book he has resting on his leg, I can see the bulging of his jewels.

"Oh my, I can't wait to reveal what's in those jeans," I think to myself as I bite my lower lip.

This sexy masterpiece male body that I get to call my boyfriend looks up into my eyes, then looks me up and down, gasps, and says, "You look sexy as fuck!"

He puts the drawing book to the side of him and pushes himself up off the couch. I walk towards him, and he immediately embraces me in his tight muscular arms. His embraces always make me melt as they make me feel safe and loved.

He places his lips on mine and holds them there for a few long seconds. My heart flutters with the thought that I just had Vanessa's soft lips on mine just a short while ago.

"How was your evening?" he asks me.

I proceed to tell him that I had an amazing night while I grab his hand and lead him to the bedroom. His bedroom always brings back very fond memories of our amazing sex life over the years that we've shared.

This night, he is in for a treat!

I seductively push him on the bed and pull his shirt up over his head and arms. The look in his eyes make me want to just tackle him and fuck him right there on the spot!

Oh, I can't wait until he reveals his gift. The gift of Vanessa's pussy juices!

I kick off my heels, slide off my skirt where it falls to the floor, and turn away from him as I bend over, revealing my heart-shaped ass to him while slowly pull down my thongs.

He whispers, "Fuck Yeah!"

I place my thongs between my teeth, turn towards him, crouch down to the floor and slowly crawl over to him sitting on the bed. I see him bite his lower lip in anticipation.

I look up deep into his eyes with my "I want to fuck you, Daddy" eyes. He licks his lips.

I reach him on the bed and spread his legs open just enough for my body to squeeze between and release my thongs in his lap.

He lets out an "ohh".

He picks up my thongs and brings them up to his face to smell. He takes a nice big whiff, and his eyes lighten up. I bet he can smell Vanessa's pussy in those thongs!

He leans back on his hands and looks deep into my eyes with those sexy hazel eyes of his. I can tell he wants me so badly!

I rub my hands down his chest, caressing his pecs on the way down. I reach his erect member and lightly stroke the shaft with my fingernails.

He lets out a gentle moan.

I scoot back slightly, enough to place my head between his legs and slowly circle the tip of his erect member with my wet tongue. He thrusts his hips forward a bit just as I take his whole member into my warm and moist mouth, sucking as it goes deep into my throat.

He lets out a loud moan as I wrap my hands around the base of his hard cock, squeezing.

I feel his cock throb, getting more engorged with each squeeze.

I continue to take his hard cock in and out of my warm, wet mouth, sucking and licking just under the tip. That is his sweet spot, the spot that always gets him, just under the tip of his rock-hard cock.

I can feel him building up and really enjoying this cock sucking with my tongue action.

I gently pull my lips away from his cock and ask him to scoot back and lie down on the bed. I get up on the bed and straddle him around his waist only for me to lean forward to kiss him passionately. I know he can taste the Twizzlers in my mouth from earlier. He lets out some moans as I am kissing him erotically. He grabs my head and pulls me even tighter to his lips. We kiss for a short while and I can feel his hard cock throb underneath my pussy. I want to slide my pussy down on that hard cock, but I have other plans first.

I pull away from his kisses and scoot my way up to his face. I spread my legs and plant my pussy right on his luscious saliva-soaked lips.

He lets out a "Wow!" as he begins to lick the juices off my pussy. He mumbles under my pussy, saying, "Your pussy tastes so sweet! So unique and different!"

As he's licking my wet and engorged pussy, I look down at him between my titties and ask, "How does Vanessa taste?"

He pauses for a brief second while looking up into my eyes and his eyes widen more open in surprise.

I grind my pussy in his mouth, reminding him to get back to licking all the juices off. He begins eating me vigorously, taking it all in, drinking all of mine and Vanessa's pussy juices. I'm grabbing the headboard, grinding my pussy harder and faster on his tongue.

12