Movie Theater Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, your pussy eating is out of this world!" I say under my breath.

I can feel my second orgasm of the night building up quickly. I grind faster and faster on his mouth as he licks me faster and harder. Ooh, the orgasm is right there, when he suddenly pushes me off of his face.

"Fuck Me!" I say out loud in a slight frustration.

He edged me right when I was about to cum all over his face!

He pushes me to the side of him, rolls me over onto my back, spreads my legs, and climbs on top of me. I feel the tip of his hard cock lightly touch the outer lips of my pussy.

Oh, do I want him to put it deep inside me.

He looks deep into my eyes and tells me, "You are mine."

"Yes, I sure am his!" I screamed in my head.

Any time he says those words to me, I literally melt into him as I remember my main job, which is to please him! I love pleasing my man in every way possible, especially in the bedroom. He has trained me well!

He leans forward and kisses me passionately, grabbing the back of my head to push my lips and tongue deeper into his. I taste Vanessa's pussy juices mixed with mine on his lips.

Wow, our mixed pussy juices taste very sweet!

Just as we are kissing passionately, I feel the head of his hard cock slide into the opening of my dripping wet pussy.

"Oooh," I let out a breathless moan.

The head of his cock is so big! Oh, how I want him deep inside. I NEED him deep inside. I grab his ass to pull him deeper.

He withholds and tells me "No, no, I will guide when you can have my cock inside".

I let out a groan in frustration. "I must have his dick in my pussy, NOW!" I say under my breath.

He leans down and takes my titty into his mouth, all while I feel the tip of his cock gliding gently in and out of the opening to my pussy.

He is so fucking hot. He knows exactly what he is doing, and I have always been so turned on by his passionate ways!

He pushes himself up and places his hands on each side of my waist. Both of my legs are outside of his, straddling his waist. He looks deeply into my eyes, licks his lips, and quickly and smoothly thrusts his hard cock deep into my pussy while holding my waist.

"FUCK ME!" I scream out.

He hits deep inside my pussy when I least expect it. His hard member fills up my pussy with its thick girth. It feels like bliss with his member filling up my vacant insides. He slowly pulls out and thrusts hard and fast into my pussy again.

"OOOohhh," I love when he pounds his dick deep inside my soaking wet pussy! It always takes the breath out of me!

He proceeds to glide his throbbing hard dick in and out of my pussy, feeling all those pink walls in which he has claimed as his and only his. I am thrusting my hips into him and grabbing his ass to pull him deep inside while grinding my clit against his pubic.

We both look deep into each other's eyes as we are fucking each other deeply. Grinding the wetness of mine and Vanessa's pussy juices all over his jewels.

I can feel him building up just as I am quickly approaching my orgasm again. He slows down and fucks me passionately and intentionally as he leans forward and kisses on my neck.

My neck has always been my biggest erogenous zone. He gently bites my neck, then sucks to leave a love mark.

Right at that moment is when I enter the ethereal with my orgasmic explosion. I see stars and float out of this world. He wraps his arms around my body and grinds slowly and deeply as I am exploding with rhythmic shaking, spasming, and releasing. Releasing all my energy into him, all of my stress and worries dissipate.

As my body begins to relax is when he starts thrusting faster and faster. He squeezes me tighter and kisses me on the lips just as I feel his hard cock explode deep inside my pussy. I feel the warm liquid shoot against my cervix, pulsating, throbbing, releasing all of his seed, deep into my warm and welcoming pussy.

"I am his, forever," I affirm to myself.

We both look deep into each other's eyes, and I can read that he is saying "Thank You," for bringing Vanessa's juices over for him to taste and eat.

He whispers, "I love you," to me.

I say, "I love you," right back to him as he collapses on top of me.

This was one fucking amazing evening all around! I can't wait to explore more and bring him along to mine and Vanessa's next adventure, as I have some amazing ideas for our future sexcapades.

12