Moving Annette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you would not like seeing me like this. I did not know anyone else was in the house." He stepped closer and hugged her, bringing her breasts to his chest in his pyjamas. He could feel her nipples on his own. She on her part, felt his body pressed against hers, both near naked. It was a new experience for either of them. When she felt his erection rise and push into her navel, she started a move to pull away. Her uncle was unaware of this, but enjoying the feel of these newly ripe breasts, and her tummy rubbing the head of his cock. He rubbed her shoulder blades gently causing his feelings to rise more.

She felt this change in him and quickly realised that she was the cause of it. She pressed herself into him, beginning to enjoy how he made her feel. Then he dropped a bomb. He kissed her forehead!

For some reason this travelled deeper into her body than the kisses her boyfriends in college had given her. And on the mouth yet. She felt her knees weaken, but he steered her to a corner of the kitchen table so that she half sat on it. A voice said, "Oh Uncle, you make me feel so good!" only to realise with shock that it was her own and that she could not take back the words.

He lowered his head and brought his mouth to hers. He kissed her and moved off a little way. She felt something warm between her legs, without knowing that her cunt had secreted juices of arousal. Her hand went to rub his tummy. This provoked him to lift her to sit on the table, allowing his hands to reach her thighs. Feeling the softness of her flesh nearly took him over the brink to fire his come into his pyjama bottoms. He slowed down but she aroused the devil in him by parting her legs wider. Now he could reach further right near her cunny. Again he felt himself about to come, pushing the thought of bringing her hand to touch him. He surely would erupt if he felt those soft fingers on his stem.

His fingers arrived at her panty. 'But wait! That is not any cloth material,' he thought. He realised with shock that he was among her cunt hairs. She was without panty! He had to withdraw his hand to prevent himself coming. Her hand grabbed his. "Please don't stop!" she wailed plaintively. And brought his hand back to her cunt. He inserted one finger into her hole. 'My, is she wet and wet for me!' he exulted.

He fingerfucked her for a few moments then said in a hoarse whisper, "I am about to give you the best cock of your life." Grabbing the elastic of his pyjamas he lowered them so that his tumescent cock came out into fresh air, but only for a moment for he then plunged it into her wet, eager young cunt. She pushed forward to meet him, showing him that she was eager to receive him.

"This is what I have wanted for such a long time, Uncle! Fuck me now until I reach the peak."

Her tightness, warmth and wetness coupled with those words drove him as high as a kite. When he felt himself near the brink he slowed his strokes until sanity reasserted itself. "Oh you are so good, Uncle! Give it to me!" yelled the young woman.

By now he was holding her by the buttocks. Before he could prevent himself he speeded up his strokes, but this excited her more than him. Her back stiffened like a broomstick and she yelled into the air, "You have made me coo-ooo-me! Oooh, fuck-kk!" He was sure all the neighbours had heard this stinging indictment of him. He poured all his rich cream into her depths.

"Aaaah, so heavenly, my girl!" he cried. His cock was now doing slow, gentle strokes deep inside bringing her fresh excitement. She could feel her secretions on the tabletop where the back of her thigh and buttock were sliding on the puddle. This thought sent her high again, so high that she never knew her orgasm coming. It hit her like a tornado, sending her whole body into convulsions like an epileptic.

"Thank you Uncle! You have taken me again-nn!" His shrinking cock tried to keep up a performance, but he had reached his end. As her excitement subsided, the cock shrunk more and more, until like a slug, it slipped out of her, back into fresh air. He felt the cooler air as it hung limply. They continued in close embrace as the fires of their passion cooled.

The breakfast which followed was wonderful for more than its warmth or the richness of the bacon and eggs, nor yet the sugar in the cornflakes or the tea. Neither minded that her thighs were clearly in view nor that her breasts could be seen swinging under the nightie. He reached out and touched her tenderly several times, bringing a cry to her lips, "Do you want to send me off again?"

"My mouth is at the ready!" declared he. The thought of his warm mouth on her cunt caused her to squeeze her legs together.

Then he suddenly realised the time. "I have to rush, darling. My meeting is in 30 minutes!" And with that he was off to the bathroom. Scarcely ten minutes later he was leaving. "Good day, my girl. Be good!"

"Will that be easy after what you have done to me? Good day, Uncle!"

12