Moving Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen met Debbie for lunch. She confessed to Debbie and told her what she had done. Debbie asked, "Did he sign the contract?" Helen nodded. Debbie said, "Great, your first sale. "

Helen looked at her friend and said, "But I used sex to close the deal. I cheated on my husband for a commission. I'm little more than a whore."

Debbie laughed at her friend and answered "Helen, I've seen you give guys blow jobs for dinner. Guys you didn't want to see again got blow jobs as consolation prizes. This was a blow job for a large commission. You once told me you liked fucking Steve because he made you feel like a whore. Embrace your inner whore Baby."

Helen replied, "But I not that Helen any more. I'm a wife and mother."

Debbie asked, "Did you enjoy it?" Helen made no reply. Debbie persisted, "Did you enjoy it? Tell me, did it feel good having a strange cock in your mouth?"

Helen started to cry. As her tears started to overwhelm her she told her friend, "Yes, I loved it."

The next year passed quickly. Helen learned her craft and became a very good real estate agent. She did manage to keep her job and home life separate and continued to be a wonderful mother and wife. She only needed to use her special skill set two other times in that first year to close deals. She had managed to justify her actions by believing it was only business and not cheating.

It was in her second year as an agent that she was caught. Debbie and Helen were working as a team on a new subdivision. They had exclusive rights to the highly desirable project. Debbie had secured those rights after making a very special promise to the developer, a nice looking man by the name of Bill Thomas.

The subdivision sold out in six months and was a financial windfall for everyone involved. Helen remembered Bruce taking her to a dinner at the nicest restaurant in town to celebrate her triumph.

Helen also remembered the next day. Debbie and she took Bill Thomas to the nicest hotel in town. They spent the entire afternoon in that room celebrating their triumph. Helen brought their home camcorder to record the afternoon. It felt wonderful to be in front of a camera again. Bill filmed Helen and Debbie together. Debbie filmed Helen and Bill. The camcorder changed hands several times that afternoon. Helen remembered how good it felt to be riding a strange cock again. She had never stopped doing her Kegel's and Bill seemed very appreciative of her efforts. When Helen got back in her car she removed the tape and replaced it in the recorder with the old tape. As was her habit she wrote down the date and people involved then put the tape in her glove box. She would put it in the chest she kept at her mother's at a later date.

Maybe it was because she was out of the habit, maybe it was an unconscious desire to be caught, and maybe it was just bad luck. Whatever the reason Bruce found the tape before Helen went to her mother's.

Bruce had taken Helen's car in for an oil change. He found the tape as he looked for the oil change coupon book. The Lube Shop offered a free oil change after paying for five.

He had nothing to do as he waited so he watched the unknown tape. He felt a crushing weight on his chest as he watched his wife have sex with another man and Debbie.

That night Bruce asked Troy and Tina to come over and take Zack out for dinner. He watched Helen's car pull into the driveway. Helen hopped out of her car and strolled into the house.

Helen was surprised to see Bruce home. She usually beat him home by an hour or more. She started to apologize for being late but was stopped by the look in his eyes. Helen was worried. Had something happened? She asked, "Is there something wrong? Are the kids OK?

Bruce simply asked, "Why?"

"Why?" Helen repeated back to him. "Bruce, what do you mean why?"

Bruce pushed a button on the remote and the video of Helen appeared on the TV screen. Helen stared at the screen. It was her on her knees with Bill Thomas behind her and Debbie spread eagled in front of her.

Helen readied for the punch or slap but of course it never came. She tried to deny the tape, rebutting every act as the scene played on the TV behind her. Bruce never reacted. Helen had always known she was a whore but she never wanted Bruce to find out. She loved him too much to show him the real Helen. Helen finally said, "I'm sorry" and ran out the house.

Helen drove to her Mother's house. As she rushed up the steps she banged on the door crying for help. Her Mother quickly answered the door and asked "Helen, what's wrong? What has happened?"

Helen told her Mother, "He knows, Bruce found out."

"Found out? What did he find out dear?" Helen's mom asked.

Helen took a deep breath and said, "I had an affair with another man and.... and Debbie." Helen's mom held her daughter as she burst into tears.

She whispered to Helen "Bruce loves you, you two can work this out. You love each other too much not to make it work."

But Helen and Bruce couldn't work it out. Helen felt too ashamed to even talk with Bruce. Bruce felt too hurt and angry to talk with Helen. Their marriage seemed certain to end until their children staged an intervention.

Helen brought herself back to her present reality. She picked up her phone and called her mother. As her mother answered Helen cried out "Bruce has left me. He moved out of the house. Can I please come home?"

Sandra Jones was Helen Sterns' mother. Sandra was 66 years old and most men would call her handsome. Sandra was the proud mother of three daughters. Helen was the oldest, followed by Tammy, who was 2 years younger and then Lisa, another 2 years younger.

The father of her children, Tommy Jones, had died 30 years earlier in an auto accident. He was killed by a drunk driver, himself. Late one night Tommy had driven his car into a tree at an estimated 50 mph, never hitting the brakes. Sandra had not shed a tear at his death. The man was simply a monster. Their marriage started out a dream and ended up a nightmare.

Tommy was a jealous and controlling man who soon became mentally and physically abusive. He blamed her for the kids being all girls. Sandra received a slap to the face when she pointed out his sperm determined the sex of their children. The abuse rose to a new level when his drinking turned into full blown alcoholism. There were several occasions when he raped her. Some people do not believe a husband can rape his wife but if you had seen him you would know it was rape.

She wanted to leave him but 30 years ago women had very few choices. She had no family to turn to and no money of her own. Social services would take her children. She called the police a few times but they just told Tommy to stop hitting her and sleep it off. One officer even gave her this advice, "stop getting him angry when he drinks."

At least he did settle down in the final two years of his life. Sandra wasn't sure of the reason. Maybe his drinking had reached the point he was unable to hit her or maybe he had a girlfriend. Whatever the reason, Sandra was glad he was leaving her and the girls alone.

Sandra watched Helen come up the walk. She saw the shame in Helen's eyes and knew she had cheated again. Sandra couldn't understand her daughter. Bruce was the husband every woman wanted. Helen being the oldest, had witnessed her father's behavior. Sandra thought Helen, more than anyone, would appreciate Bruce. Sandra also knew that Helen truly loved Bruce which made her cheating even harder to understand.

Sandra opened the door and hugged her daughter. Nothing needed to be said, they would talk later. Right now her daughter needed to be held.

Helen moved her belongings into Sandra's house. A large dining room set and bedroom set were put in storage. The furniture was too large for Sandra's modest home. Sandra had discovered that her prized mattress had been vandalized.

That afternoon, Sandra was officially served divorce papers. Sandra urged Helen to get a lawyer to protect herself. Sandra also urged Helen to try and talk to Bruce.

Helen tried calling Bruce on his cell phone but he wouldn't answer her calls. She called Bruce's office but all they allowed her to do was leave messages. Helen started to yell at Barbara, Bruce's assistant, but she could tell Barbara was simply doing what she had been told to do.

Helen called her daughter Tina. Tina and her father were very close. She was the one who organized the first intervention and Helen hoped she would help again.

Tina answered with a curt "Hello."

Helen said, "Tina this is your mom. I need...."

Tina cut her off by saying "I don't have a mother. I have a lying, cheating, slut who gave birth to me but I don't have a mother." Tina's words had their desired effect on Helen.

Helen tried to talk again but Tina cut her short once more. "Do you know how he found out? Do you know how Daddy found out you were fucking other men in your marriage bed? Zack saw you. Did you hear what I told you? Zack saw you fucking another man in his own house. What kind of mother would chance having her children watch her have sex?" When Tina didn't hear a reply she added, "I'm the one who ripped up your mattress so don't blame Daddy." The phone went dead.

Helen sat in her mother's living room just staring at the wall. There on the wall was a portrait of her, Bruce and the kids. That world seemed so far away.

Sandra walked in the room and sat next to her daughter. Helen didn't look at her but just said, "It's over Mom, it's all over. Bruce didn't catch me cheating, Zack did." Crying Helen repeated her last words, "My baby saw me fucking another man. Mom, the only thing that saved my marriage last time were the children. This time they want the divorce. I don't stand a chance."

Sandra held Helen for a couple of hours. She got up to fix dinner and when she came back Helen was still in the same place. She hadn't moved in several hours. Sandra touched Helen's shoulder and asked, "You feel like eating something? "Helen just shook her head. Later Sandra heard Helen get up and go upstairs. A few minutes later Sandra heard the front door open and saw Helen getting in her car.

Helen didn't know where she was going but she needed to get out of the house. She drove around town for a couple of hours before ending up in an apartment complex. She walked up to the apartment and knocked. Debbie answered the door and as Helen entered she closed the door behind her. Helen walked up to the man seated on the sofa. She pulled him up and walked towards the bedroom. Helen looked back at Debbie and pointed to the camcorder.

The cock inside her helped her forget. She heard his moans as her sex worked its magic on him. To make this a good tape Helen knew she would have to do more and she did. She left Debbie's three hours later. The tape in her purse had today's date and the names Helen, Debbie, John and Bill written on the label.

Sandra saw the car headlights reflected in her living room. Helen walked in, grabbed a soda from the refrigerator and sat in the living room. Sandra asked, "Where have you been?

Helen looked at her mother and said, "Nowhere, nowhere at all." Helen seemed lost in her thoughts.

Sandra followed Helen as she walked upstairs. She stood in the doorway to Helen's bedroom as her daughter moved about the room. Helen pulled out her locked chest. She got the key from the jewelry box on the dresser and opened the chest. She placed what looked like a videotape in the chest and closed and locked the chest. She walked to the dresser and put the key back in its place. Helen stripped off her clothes, dropping them on the floor. Helen seemed to be surprised to see her mother standing in the door way. Standing nude, she looked at her Mother said "goodnight" and got in her bed. She curled up into a tight ball and seemed to immediately fall asleep.

Helen repeated the same scene the next three nights. She would go out, return several hours later with no explanation, put a tape in the chest, then go to sleep.

Sandra was worried about her daughter. She was concerned about where Helen was going at night. She feared that Helen might be stalking Bruce and the kids.

They had learned that Bruce and Zack had moved into the cottage Bruce's mom had owned. It appeared Tina was spending a lot of time there too. Sandra had talked with Troy who was in close contact with Bruce and the other kids. None of the kids wanted anything to do with Helen.

The next night Helen left again without saying a word. Sandra walked into Helen's room. She hesitated for a moment because Sandra had always tried to respect her daughters' privacy. But Sandra knew something was going on with these tapes. Sandra picked up the key and opened the chest. The chest contained lots of videotapes in a wide variety of formats. There were DVD's, thumb drives, VHS, VHS-c and even old reeled films. Every tape had a label with a date and names on the label. Helen's name was on every tape. The dates on some of the tapes were over thirty years old. Sandra had a very bad feeling.

Sandra took two of the DVD's from the case and went downstairs to her computer. He put the first DVD in and watched as the DVD started to play. Helen appeared on the screen surrounded by a group of men. She was performing oral sex on multiple men. Sandra quickly closed the file. She inserted the next DVD and Helen came on the screen once again. This time she was sandwiched between two men as her friend Debbie rubbed her.

Sandra was now crying. "Oh, Helen, what have you gotten yourself into?" As she cried Sandra's thoughts filled with the unthinkable. The dates shown on some of those tapes went back over thirty years. They all couldn't be Helen, she would be too young.

Sandra remembered the company that had switched all her tapes and photos to digital last year. She picked up several of the older tapes and straightened up the chest to hide their disappearance. There were so many tapes in the large chest, she knew Helen wouldn't miss the few she had taken.

The next morning Sandra drove to the small computer shop who had digitalized her photos last year. The man behind the counter was the same nice man who had helped her last year. He smiled as he saw Sandra and said, "Well hello again, it's great to see your beautiful smile again." He had flirted with her last year and picked up again with her this time. Sandra didn't have the time or the inclination to flirt this time.

Sandra told him, "I need these converted as soon as possible. How long will it take?"

The man was a little put off by Sandra's directness. She was so nice last time she came in. He told her, "We can have them done in two or three days."

Sandra replied, "I'm sorry but I need them faster than two or three days."

He saw the concern in her eyes and said, "Check in with me later today and I'll see what we can do." Sandra thanked him and left.

Later that after Sandra received a call from the shop. The man asked her, "Could you please come down now? We have a problem with your tapes."

Sandra pulled up to the small shop and walked inside. The owner of the shop was looking at her nervously. Next to him were two men in suits. As Sandra walked up to the counter one of the two men asked her, "Are you Sandra Jones?"

Sandra replied, "Yes, I am. May I ask who you are?"

Both men reached into their coat pockets. The one who had asked her name said, "I'm Detective David Frazer and this is Special Agent Tom Atkins. We are with the joint State and Federal child pornography task force."

The detective saw the look on Sandra's face and suggested they sit at the table in the store. After they sat, Detective Frazer continued to ask questions. "Where did you find the tapes you brought in to have digitalized?

Sandra answered, "I found them in an old chest at my house."

The detective asked, "Do you know how they ended up in your home? Could they belong to your husband? Frazer studied Sandra's face for her reaction.

Sandra answered, "My husband, Tommy Jones, has been dead for 30 years. They could be his but I found them in a chest in my daughter's room."

Detective Frazer took a chance and followed a hunch. He pulled out a photo and asked Sandra, "Mrs. Jones, do you know this girl?"

The image seared into Sandra's mind. The photo showed a very young Helen. She was nude and surrounded by several much older men. She recognized one of the men immediately. Sandra started moaning, "Oh God No, Oh God no."

Sandra looked at the detectives. She told them, "The girl is my oldest daughter Helen. She appears to be 12 or 13 in the photo." Sandra pointed at the image of one of the older men and said, "That monster was her father Tommy Jones."

The detective's worst fears had been realized. Frazer asked Sandra, "Mrs. Jones I'm sorry to ask you this but it is important. Can you identify any of the other men in this photo?

Sandra looked at the detectives and quietly answered," Please don't ask me to look at these photos. Is there a way to get Helen out of the photos? I will help in any way I can but please don't ask me to look at my daughter in these photos."

Special Agent Atkins spoke for the first time. "We understand Mrs. Jones. We will remove your daughter from the images and ask you to identify the men afterwards. Do you know of any other tapes of this nature?"

Sandra nodded and replied, "There is a whole chest full of tapes in my daughter's room. Most of them have current dates but some of the tapes date from this same time period."

Special Agent Atkins then asked, "Can we see the tapes? We can get a warrant if you think it necessary."

Sandra replied, "I think you need to see them. These men need to be punished. The tapes are in my house but I guess they belong to my daughter. Do you need her permission?"

The two detectives walked away and huddled together for a moment. Special agent Atkins came back to the table and said, "We would need her permission. Is she home now?

Sandra replied, "I think so."

Detective Frazer returned to the table and nodded his head to Atkins. Special Agent Atkins said to Sandra, "We should go and talk with your daughter. By the time we reach your house we should have a warrant. We also have a rape counselor on the way to help."

Sandra stood up and said, "I don't think I should be driving right now. Could I ride with someone to my house?"

Detective Frazer reached out to support Sandra. He told her, "Please ride with me and Special Agent Atkins. Give me your keys and we will have an officer bring your car home."

Sandra weakly smiled and said, "Thank you. Please take me to my daughter."

As they drove to her house Sandra said, "I think you need to know my daughter Helen is going through a divorce. She just received the papers this week. So she might seem a little distracted."

Helen sat in the living room looking at the family portrait on the wall. She remembered fondly how she had to fight to get everyone into matching outfits, Khaki pants and a blue shirt. The battle had been worth it and the photo turned out perfect.

She heard a car pull up and three doors shut. Helen wondered who was with her mother. Her heart raced, could it be Bruce coming to talk? She went to the window and saw her mother coming up the walk with two men she didn't recognize. The last thing Helen wanted right now was visitors.

Sandra and the detectives entered her house and went into the living room. Sandra sat next to Helen and said "These men are Detective David Frazer and Special Agent Tom Atkins. They have come to talk with us about your Father and the tapes you have in your room."

Helen was frightened by what her mother had said. No one was supposed to know about her and her Daddy's tapes.

Special Agent Atkins pulled out the same photo and showed it to Helen. He said, "Mrs. Sterns can you tell us about this photo?"