Moving Day

Story Info
A young lady gets the moving day surprise of her life.
4k words
4.06
16.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hannsg
hannsg
147 Followers

Moving Day

A young lady gets the moving day surprise of her life.

Chapter 1

"You're making the classic moving mistake." She heard as she walked past her neighbor's son, Jason.

"What are you talking about?" As she struggled to carry multiple cardboard boxes to her apartment.

"It's the boxes, you shouldn't use grocery store boxes."

Kaylin just gave him a look and shrug, thinking what do you know, kid. I can't afford to go out and buy boxes just to throw them away after I move.

Jason didn't offer to help her and continued past her to his apartment a few doors down. Kaylin often saw him at the pool, but really never had much of a conversation with him. Over the years she learned that he was going to college and liked to hang around the pool. She often caught him ogling her in her bikini while at the pool. She would look at him and he would turn red and look away, she could only imagine what he was thinking about her.

She took a quick tally of her box collection and calculated she had enough to hold all of her stuff for the move. She thought about the day she moved in five years ago, everything she owned fit in her car. Now she had furniture and lots of household stuff. She had inherited lots of things from her aunt when she passed. Now she has multiple sets of dishes, cookware and more knickknacks than she really needed.

They all had sentimental value, she just couldn't leave them behind, besides her new condo had loads of room.

As she was taking inventory of her moving supplies, the phone rang.

"Hey, Katlin...this is Carl...I can't make it tomorrow...er.. to help you move."

"Carl, please don't cancel on me. I have the moving truck coming tomorrow and I only have one day to load it."

"Sorry, Katlin...something came up at work and the old man wants me to come in and handle it."

"Can you ask your friends to help, I can't do this all by myself."

"I can try, but I doubt it...Sorry."

Katlin knew she was cutting it close when she scheduled a "You pack it truck" the guy said he only had one truck available this week, take it or not. They gave her a "special price" because she only had it for one day. She needed to conserve every dollar she could now that they had reduced her work hours. She hadn't planned on moving, but her company was closing because of that damn virus.

Her boss gave her the option of transferring to another office in another state and keep her seniority and benefits. She had hung on too long waiting for things to get better, her company cut her hours so she had used up most of her savings to stay put. With rent, car payments and food eating away at her meager savings, she was between a rock and a hard place. Now at twenty-seven she had to start over in a new state and new office

Now she had to put out for a moving truck, condo deposit, etc. It was now or never if she was going to go.

With the truck coming the next day, she has one day to load her stuff or lose her deposit. Now she cried in desperation. She had taken Carl at his word that he and his friends would pack and load the truck. He figured they could do it easily in four or five hours.

She scrambled to find some other help; her list of friends wasn't much help. Most had already moved on or working so they couldn't help. One friend suggested a moving company "2 guys and a truck" but they didn't go out of state. They would supply some help packing and loading truck, however, weren't available until next week.

Something the guy said just clicked in her mind, they use college guys. College guys, she wondered if the kid down the hall could get together a few of his buddies to help.

Kaylin knocked on her neighbor's door, hoping to get Jason.

"Jason, I need help. My friends bailed on me and I am stuck, the moving truck will be tomorrow and I have only one day to load it or I lose my deposit."

"That's sure cutting it close. Let me see what you have to pack and load."

Jason surveyed the apartment, "You sure have a lot of stuff."

"Do you think you could get a few of your friends to help?"

"Yeah, but it's going to cost you. You know college guys are always looking to make some beer money."

"How much do you think it would cost?"

"Well its short notice, so we need a big carrot to entice them."

"Big carrot?"

"You know, maybe a few hundred dollars."

"A few hundred dollars, I can't afford that...I'm already tapped...you know with months of reduced hours.

"Maybe we could offer something else, you know, barter."

"Barter? What would I have that would interest your friends?"

"Two things that I am sure you could offer that would insure they come."

"What's that?"

"Your tits, maybe they could play with them for payment."

"Are you serious?"

After a long pause, "I am not going to let some strange college boys play with my tits."

"Would you rather pay two hundred dollars? ... You know it's tough to get guys to drop everything and help a stranger move."

She started crying, the emotion of her predicament was overwhelming her. As tears streamed down her face, she fought to regain her composure.

"How long... how long ... would they want to play with them?"

Jason thought about it briefly before saying, "They would want all day, but fifteen minutes...that should be enough."

Kaylin started using her negotiating skills to decrease the time. Jason smiled, something that was completely off the table is now being negotiated. He always wanted to see and feel her tits, he never thought he would get a chance, now it's being discussed.

They finally settled on two minutes apiece and he as the foreman, getting three minutes. Kaylin thought it was a fairly good deal for her, it would not cost her any money and since she was moving, she would see none of them again.

Jason made it a point to remind her, "Make sure to get plenty of packing tape and markers, we don't want to run out while we are packing.

Later that day, the clerk at the hardware store convinced her to go for the more expensive gorilla packaging tape, saying it was the strongest. To be sure she had enough, she bought twenty rolls, since the clerk said she could return any unused rolls. Better to have too much than not enough, after all she was in a time crunch.

Chapter 2

While not the same as a date, she tried to rationalize her agreement as similar to dates where all they wanted was to play with her tits.

She dressed in shorts and T-shirt, ready for work. She decided not to wear a bra, it would be cooler and more comfortable for her.

Eight in the morning, the truck driver arrived and dropped off a trailer. The driver showed her how to secure her designated area of the truck and how to lock it.

"The clock starts now, I will pick up the trailer tomorrow at the same time," As the driver handed her the keys to the trailer.

Handing her a clipboard to sign the paperwork, "Remember, pick up time tomorrow at 8 a.m., loaded and locked."

At nine, Jason hadn't arrived. She had a sickening feeling in her stomach, what if he doesn't show?

She was ready to call him when she heard a commotion in the hall it was Jason and two of his pals.

"I was panicking, I thought you forgot me."

"No way, how could I forget you and your beautiful tits." As he reached out to touch her chest.

Kaylin moved back, startled at Jason's move to touch her, "Whoa, cowboy that's not the deal."

"This is Mike and James, a few of my college buddies."

Each extended their hand to shake hers, she watched their eyes focus on her chest. They both looked like typical geeks, thin build, glasses and seemed to be socially inept. She could tell something was troubling them, they couldn't make eye contact as she attempted to make casual conversation.

"I should get the formalities out of the way, Katlin before we begin, we all get to play with your tits as payment for helping you move as you agreed. Correct?" Asked Jason as he looked to his buddies for approval.

They all stared at her, awaiting her response. Now that he said it out loud it sounded like she was a prostitute or something.

After regaining her composure, "Yes, Jason... And you all can call me Katie, like my friends."

"Could you refresh us on your rules?"

Jason wanted her to actually say they could play with her tits. Maybe to put his doubting buddies' minds to rest or just to humiliate her.

Katie stammered, "Each... Each of you get an agreed upon two minutes and Jason gets three minutes."

"Two minutes to do what?"

"Play with my gorgeous size 38 C tits." She said with pride as she cupped each one.

You could see the expression on their faces change, they probably never even saw actual tits before, let alone feeling them. She could almost feel their tiny cocks swell when she said tits.

With that out of the way, Jason took control like a foreman assigning each one to a task.

"The problem using grocery boxes is they are all different sizes, so we have to be careful on how we fill them. That big paper towel box, for example, light objects only. Don't overload it."

Then he went on with some mathematical jargon about cubic feet, volume, etc. It was over her head, but his buddies seemed to understand.

He corrected the way she was wrapping the dishes, displaying a knowledge about packing and moving certainly beyond hers.

"I have moved so many times that I can almost do this blindfolded. I'm an Army brat and have moved all over the world with my family."

By lunch time with most of the boxes filled and taped shut, she suggested she get two pizzas for lunch.

During lunch the tension broke, and the guys started talking to Katie, asking her about her transfer, where she was moving, etc. She felt more at ease now that she was getting to know them. It's will not be like a total stranger feeling her tits, but she was certain that it would be weird.

Chapter 3

About four o'clock the team had finished packing and loading the boxes into the trailer. When Jason presents her the key to the trailer, he says, "It's payment time."

Trying to buy some time, "You guys like a drink? I have some beer in the fridge."

Jason opened the fridge and said, "Oh, you have tequila too." After spying an almost full bottle of 3 Amigos Anejo Tequila.

"My boss gave it as a going away gift."

Each guy took a beer and sat on the now barren floor. She wondered if they were old enough to drink, but too late now as they sipped their beers. The beer loosened up the Mike and James, hard to believe one beer would have that effect on them. After they finished round one, Jason poured some tequila into small plastic bathroom Dixie cups.

After giving everyone a cup, he said, "Let's toast Katie's moving day."

The cups only were 3 oz, but the tequila went right to her head. Maybe it was because she had an empty stomach, but she was feeling light-headed.

A few minutes later, "Katie, it is time to pay the guys." Said Jason.

Katie stood up and faced Mike the smaller of the two, pulled out her phone and told Siri, 'set timer 2 minutes.' Mike froze, hesitant to put his hand out and touch her. Katie reached out and took Mike's hand and placed it on her chest, finally Mike hands, kicked into action and started working on her left tit. James stood up and decided to start on her other one. Katie thought this is going to be easy. Both will be done in seconds, then all she had to contend with was Jason. Neither of them pawing and squeezing had any sexual effect on her, the thought of them doing it was sexier than the actual act.

The phone timer, alarm went off, breaking their sexual fantasy. They stopped and looked like two little boys who got their toys taken away. Now all she had to do is finish off Jason.

Jason handed out another round of tequila saying, "We have to toast Katie's wonderful tits."

After downing her cup, she said, "Siri, set timer 3 minutes."

She looked at Jason. "Ok cowboy, you're up."

Jason did something unexpected. He went behind her and pulled her T-shirt shirt over her head and removed it. Before she could object, he reached around and put his hands on her nipples as he gently kissed her neck. He pulled each nipple, tweaking them between his fingers. Her pulse rate went up, Jason knew his stuff, he is experienced. She forgot all about the other guys staring at her tits as her nipples hardened under Jason caresses.

Mike took out his phone and started recording the action, James taking his cue, started doing the same. She was about to object as Jason's fingers inched towards her wet pussy, but relented as it felt so good.

Maybe it was the tequila, but she felt a strange heat all over her body. She felt a moment of coolness as her shorts fell to her ankles, then her panties. She could feel her juices flowing down her leg.

Ring ... ring, the timers chimed out. Times up ... she didn't stop Jason. She didn't want him to stop now, she needed relief, she needed an orgasm. Jason didn't stop despite the timer reminding him his time expired. He inserted one, then two fingers into her wet pussy, each time he rubbed her clit, a lightning bolt went through her.

Now that Jason was focused on her pussy, Mike and James took the opportunity to continue with her tits. Each one took a nipple and started sucking like they were expecting to actually get milk.

The feeling of them sucking her nipples and Jason's tweaking her clit was about to put her over the top. She kept thinking, I'm almost there don't stop. A few minutes or seconds later she reached the pinnacle of her orgasm and shuddered all over.

Maybe it was the tequila talking, but she told Mike to give her his little pencil dick so she could suck it. That was the last thing she remembered before the sunlight shined in her face.

Chapter 4

"Miss, Miss Collins... you alright?" Asked the truck driver as he stood in the doorway.

She tried to answer, but all that came out was a muffled sound. She was staring at the ceiling, her only feeling was the warm sunlight on her face, only now realizing that she was on the floor and couldn't move or speak. She started to panic, did she have a stroke or something? Her head was throbbing, she tried to speak and get up, her body seemed to be pinned to the floor. Oh, my god I am paralyzed, did I fall and break my back?

The truck driver came and stood over her and looked down, then took out his phone and took several pictures.

"This is a first for me, this some kind of prank or dare?"

Katie tried to reply, but couldn't. Her heart was racing, I'm paralyzed. Help me.

"You got scissors or maybe a knife?" The trucker asked.

She immediately thought, what is he going to do, kill me and put me out of my misery?

He wandered around until he found a pair of scissors. "Miss, this is one for the books, you must have some fucked up friends."

She could hear him cutting something, then her arm was able to move, he continued around her head cutting right through her long golden hair then down her side. With each cut she could feel her body moving until she could lift her head and see that she was naked and covered with clear packing tape.

He ripped the tape off her mouth, "Oh, my god." She exclaimed as the tape pulled out silken hair.

She thought, those bastards taped me down to the floor naked. How many people saw me this way?

"Miss...Miss Collins...you have to sign this so I can take your trailer." As he shoved a clipboard towards her.

She struggled to grasp the pen and sign her name, "Can you stay and help me get out of this tape?"

"Sorry Miss I'm already behind schedule. "

Then Mr. Johnson, the apartment manager, came in, "Damn girl, what the fuck happened to you?"

The truck driver contacted the manager when she didn't answer her phone, he wanted to make sure his paperwork was signed before he took the trailer. She was still in a daze, but at least she could move now and speak. The driver left and Mr. Johnson just stared at her naked body wrapped in clear packing tape.

"Mr. Johnson, please...please...can you help me get this tape off?"

Each time he tried to remove a strip of tape, it pulled her hair out, causing her to yelp in pain.

"Sorry Miss Collins, but there is no way to get this off without pulling it."

He tried pulling slowly, that caused as much pain as pulling fast. She thought about the one time she tired a Brazilian wax and the pain, and that was a small area. Now her entire body was going to have a Brazilian, the pain was going to be worse.

Her yelps attracted the next-door neighbor, Sam, offering to lend his assistance. Maybe he just wanted to look at his naked neighbor and get in a few cheap feels. With two of them pulling the tape off, the pain was almost unbearable. She started crying and gasping for breath, causing the pair to stop temporarily.

Sam's wife heard her crying and came to see what the commotion was about. If having two old guys looking at her naked body wasn't enough, now she had the neighbor's wife joining in the pain fest.

Shirly, Sam's wife said," I have an idea...I seem to remember reading that WD-40 is a good way to remove tape. Sam, can you get some and we will give it a try."

Sam retrieved his can of WD-40 and handed it to Shirly. After spraying a small area with the lubricant and waiting a few seconds, the tape came off easily without pulling her hair.

They worked on her head down to her chest until the WD-40 ran out. Her upper torso was almost tape free, all that remained were her tits and her lower half. The bastards had tightly bound each tit separately, so each looked like a large sausage with a nipple.

Sam said he didn't have any more on hand. Mr. Johnson decided to check the maintenance department; to see if they had some and would bring it up.

Jeff, the young man from the maintenance department, brought two large cans of WD-40. Now Katie had three men and one woman working on her naked body. Jeff kept asking how on earth did she get tape all over her body, all she could say was she had no idea since she passed out.

Jeff and Mr. Johnson worked on freeing her tits, feeling them all over as they worked. There was something erotic about having two men working on her tits, especially when they pulled her nipples. Why they had to pull them she wasn't sure, but they seemed to work it into the removal process.

Sam and his wife worked around her lower torso, either Sam's or his wife's fingers occasionally found their way into her wet slit. It suddenly occurred to her that multiple hands, feeling her all over, was very erotic. She wanted an orgasm. If they could just rub her clit, she could get off. Her juices or WD-40 were flowing down her legs, she was moments away from a gigantic orgasm.

She thought about asking if Sam could finger her clit so she could cum. She reasoned, they already think I'm a slut, so what's the harm. I'll never see them again after today, she rationalized. As if someone had read her mind, a finger made its way to her clit and started rubbing it. Who was it, Sam or his wife?

She could feel her heart racing and her clit swelling like a small cock. Just a few more, please just a few more and I'm there, she thought.

"Don't stop, please don't stop." She pleaded.

Katie thought, was that out loud, did I actually say that out loud?

Shirly knew what the young woman wanted, and she was glad she could help her. Shirly discreetly fingered Katie's clit trying to time it to tape removal. She felt some sort of personal satisfaction in helping her to an orgasm.

The men didn't seem to understand Katie's shuddering reaction as she struggle to keep standing. They must have figured it was a pain response, not an orgasm.

Once all the tape was removed, she stood there completely naked in front of her neighbors and apartment manager. No one said a word about covering her nakedness and she made no attempt to shield her private parts from their eyes. She had reached humiliation overload, there was no point in trying to act prudish. No one had an idea of how to end this public spectacle, they all would have continued staring at her until, Shirly suggested that Katie come with her.

hannsg
hannsg
147 Followers
12