Moving Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie thanked everyone for their help and she followed Shirly down the hall to her apartment still naked. Katie's body was covered with red, inflamed sections, some from the tape and some from the WD-40. Shirly suggested she take a shower to remove all the lubricant.

After showering, Shirly insisted on applying lotion to help with the inflammation. She rubbed her all over with Corn Huskers lotion, paying particular attention to her breasts. She might have gone further, but Sam kept interrupting, asking her if she needed help.

She glanced at herself in the mirror, her long golden hair was chopped haphazardly, her body was covered in red splotches and she reeked of WD-40.

Realizing she had no clothes, she borrowed Shirly's robe and went to search her apartment. Only her car keys and phone remained, no clothes. She did take note that the little bastards cleaned the apartment before they left, not even a scrap of paper remained.

She made her way down to her car, still clad in Shirly's robe. Her clothes sat neatly on the front seat; right where the bastards left them.

Later that day she drove away from the apartment complex with mixed feelings, some good, some bad. She still had no idea of why she was naked, wrapped in tape and stuck to the floor. How many people saw her naked body during the night and let her stay that way? She could only guess how many videos of her were circulating on the internet. She could only hope her friends and family don't find them. She thought about confronting Jason to get an explanation, but decided it wasn't worth the effort. He would probably deny it was them and what would that do for her?

One thing she knew for certain, no more college kids in the future.


12