Moving Day

Story Info
Having fun.
1.6k words
3.75
1.9k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My new neighbors are a couple around my age, about 55. Ann was about 5' nothing, very cute and bubbly. Jim was about 6' 170, he looked after himself. They worked really hard, with a few moving men and had everything in the house by 5pm. I went to the store picked up a bottle of wine and a case of beer and picked up a pizza I ordered. With pizza beer and wine in hand I knocked on their door. Hi I'm Bob, next door, here is pizza beer and wine. I know what moving day is like. We chatted for a few minutes, then told them, get back to work and left. I have a private home with pool and I don't wear clothing around my house. It was about 11pm, I was just getting out of the pool when the doorbell rang. I grabbed a towel, and went to answer, as I open the door there was Jim He looked tired and a a little more than tipsy, I hate to bother you but I can't find my screwdriver set anywhere and need it to set up the bed.

No problem let me grab my tool box. When I got back with tool box He grabbed the one he needed and told me I had a nice place, being able to see the pool from front door, I say, you and your wife are invited anytime for a swim. He thanked me again and left closing the door behind him.

Off comes the towel, I'm going back for a swim, when suddenly, the door opens again and Jim saying as he enters, I forgot to say.......... He stopped talking and his eyes were riveted on my cock, then he looked up at me and back to my cock, I stand there and am starting to laugh and say, I'm a nudist, come in and close the door. Jim closes the door. He can't take his eyes from my cock and then looks everywhere but my cock and starts stammering he's sorry.... I laugh, and say it's ok, you can look but don't be surprised if it starts to grow. He laughs at this. Haven't you seen a another mans cock before? Jim turns red, I'm to embarrassed to look at other guys at the gym. His eyes still on my semihard cock I walk up to him and tell him to Touch it. His eyes get big, licks his lips, stammers I'm not gay, still looking at my cock. Touch it, it won't bite. Jim reaches out palm up grabs my cock which is getting very hard and closes his hand around it. He pumps it slowly and looks up and says, it feels so different from mine. As he starts to pump harder, I put my hand on his to stop Jim, and tell him he has a bed to put together, he shakes his head and says thanks, that was hot. Looks at my cock again and smiled then left.

I thought to myself, that was fun, interesting new neighbors.

The next morning A knock at my door and it was Jim looking sheepish and embarrassed, here is your screwdriver, thanks....... I want to apologize, I was stoned, tired and drunk last night. Nothing to apologize for, it was fun, I won't say anything but if you want to touch it again(smiling) Ill be home at 6 tonight. Jim looks so serious and says, I couldn't stop thinking about your cock last night, I think I'm gay then looks down. You're a happily married man who touched a cock and it aroused you. I myself love pussy and consider myself Bi. It is a real turn on to be fucking a pussy and looking into her husbands eyes, or him on his knees sucking my cock while she watches. Would you find it hot to fuck your wife in front of someone? With a big smile, that would be so hot. I have to go to work; we can talk later. Jim left thanking me.

When I returned home, it was 6:30 and I was beat, all I wanted was to open a beer, rolled some joints and go for a swim. After taking a quick shower, with beer and joints in hand headed for the pool(nude of course).

It was a very warm eve and I sat in the shallow end, had a couple tokes and was just starting to relax when the doorbell rang. Shit I forgot about Jim, I get up grab a towel, dry off and headed to the door nude, I yell it's open thinking it would be Jim But as I walk up to the door there stands Ann with a shocked look on her face with her eyes locked on my cock. I stand there a few seconds then say sorry I'm a nudist. She stammers that's ok each to their own while the whole time not taking her eyes off my cock. She realizes she's staring, looks up and smiles. I'm so sorry but Jim had to bring a client of his to the airport, and I locked myself out.. staring at my cock again, I was wondering if, I'm sorry I have to go, she turns to the door, you can stay until he gets back, but I'm going back in the pool. Beer in the fridge, wine, on the counter, help yourself, with a smile and went into the pool.

A few minutes later Ann comes out with a glass of wine while I'm sitting in the shallow end with joint in one hand beer in the other. Sorry I don't have any petite swim suites; she smiles put her wine glass down besides me. She started to undress, I'm smiling as she turns as she takes off her top and bottoms standing nude hands in front of her breasts and pussy, I tell her she's beautiful and she gets in the pool as if the water would cover her nakedness. I've only been with my husband, Ann tells me high school sweethearts. I feel relaxed being nude with you, you make it feel so natural, Thanks, its only cloths, people get to hung up on what people do in their own homes. I bought this place for its privacy. I offer the joint to her she takes it. Been a few years since we had any good weed. Well, this is strong stuff. She hands it back to me now more relaxed; she takes a drink and puts her head back looking up says good weed, she is such a tinny lady but nice tits and a sweat ass. Fuck I'm getting hard. I'm out of wine can I get another glass? For sure, can you grab me a beer? Thanks.

When she returned, she had full wine glass in one hand, a new opened bottle in the other, and walking back to the pool very sexy. She sits next to me and looks up and says, Thanks, this is very sweet of you to be so nice to both me and my husband. Then took a big gulp of wine. If my husband new I was sitting nude with a nude man... I ask her would he be upset, she looks with a half smile, and says, We are going to find out soon aren't we? And laughs. He should be home any minute and I left a note on door saying to check next door. I hope you don't mind. She takes another toke and finishes the glass.

Filling her glass and taking another toke, the doorbell rings. We look at each other and she swallows half the glass, looked at me and said, Ill get it. She jumped up ran to the door stood behind it, I could see everything from the pool. And opened it, in walked Jim saw me in the pool and then the door closed with a bang. So I'm sitting there thinking how is this going to go? Well, the look on Jim's face was shock, anger, surprise, befuddled? Ann grabs him by the arm and marches him to the pool. Ok boys, Ann said with a big smile, the jig is up. Darling you talked in your tired sleep last night and you told a story about a beautiful cock that Bob has and it felt so good to touch, but all you wanted to do was smell his manhood and suck his cock.

She starts to undress Jim when he said we can't, we aren't like that we.... As he stammered off came everything and he was standing in front of me nude, I stood up put out my hand, he took and he came into the pool, standing there I look into her eyes then his and push him down on his knees. Ann comes up and kneels beside me and her man. My semi hard cock is inches away from his lips but he's looking down, Ann's hand goes to the back of his head, and the other grabs my cock and she makes him look her in the eyes and she says its ok have fun. With this she guided my cock into his now open mouth. My cock half in his eyes are still closed, I put a hand on each cheek and he looks up at me and I tell him to suck and I smile, he gets a grin and starts to really suck. Ann looks up into my eyes and without looking away took my dick out of her husbands mouth and with her husband watching lick then slowly suck...

to be continued