Moving Day ENF

Story Info
Anna moves into her new apartment and everything goes fine.
6.5k words
4.15
14.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna just moved into her new apartment. Most of her belongings are still in boxes. She couldn't get anyone to help her bring the last of her things up from the Uhaul, so she had to do it all herself. Understandably sweaty, she stripped and got in the shower.

"Oh fuck"

She realized she never unpacked any of her towels. Or clothes for that matter, but let's cross that bridge when we come to it.

Dripping wet and completely naked, Anna treks out into her living room and starts opening up boxes. She find one filled with kitchenware, one filled with Knick knacks. Nothing to dry off or even cover herself with. She turns to go look in the other room when another horrible realization dawns on her.

Three actually:

She must have left the entrance to her apartment open in her haste to get into the shower

Not used to the layout of her new home, she just turned and exited through said door and is now in the hallway

She is still very much nude and slippy.

This slippyness coupled with the shock of finding herself naked in the hall caused her to slip and fall down the stairs.

She didn't hit any stairs on the way down, it was more of an accidental, not very graceful nude leap straight to the bottom, landing on her bottom.

"Gah!"

"Hey do you hear something?"

And now she hears multiple footsteps very quickly coming downstairs toward her.

"Fuuuuuck this"

Cradling her breasts with one arm and covering her crotch with the other hand, she runs down the hall of the floor she finds herself on.

Nobody seems to be in the hall luckily, but those concerned footsteps are approaching. She finds a janitors closet that's conveniently ajar, barges into it and shuts it behind her, pressing her naked butt against it as if that would serve better than any lock.

"Maybe I'll just live here instead."

Anna pulls the string on the tungsten light and searches around frantically. There's no convenient spare janitor's jumpsuit, no convenient towels, only two inconvenient rags about the size of an average hand towel.

Anna holds the rags in her hands and sighs.

"These will cover something at least..."

She presses her ear against the door and hears motion. The sound of a door opening and some footsteps.

"-sure you won't take a tip?"

"No no, it's my job"

"Alright thanks again, the toilet was acting up all week."

Door closes, footsteps approach.

Anna's inner detective takes no time to put together that is the maintenance guy approaching this very closet.

Indecision causes Anna to panic when the door opens, and throw one of the hand towels in the maintenance guy's face.

"The hell-?!"

Anna runs past him, squishing the remaining towel to her tits. Once the moment of intensity passes, maintenance guy takes the towel off his face and gets a good look at Anna's ass jiggling as she runs away, and a good look at her face as she turns to run up the stairs.

"Fuck fuck fuck"

Expecting to return to her open apartment, Anna finds a man and a woman standing around her closed apartment. The man looks embarrassed and looks to the ceiling, the woman lets out a laugh before covering her mouth.

Anna, still clutching the small towel to her chest with both hands, closes her legs together, and then covers her pussy with one hand.

The woman breaks the awkward silence.

"So you're the one who moved in here huh?"

"Uh yeah."

The woman holds out her hand to shake

"I'm Val, this is Chris..."

"Anna..."

Anna continues to cover herself. Val takes back her hand and lets out another laugh.

"Right, sorry."

"No I'm sorry. Uh....can you just give me a sec to pop in and get some clothes on?"

"Welllllll we heard a noise and saw your open door, so we sorta didn't know what to do and closed it...."

Chris, still looking at the ceiling decides to chime in.

"But uh, if you talk to Joe he'll be able to open it up for you"

"Joe?"

"Yeah, the maintenance guy"

Now it's Anna's turn to let out an awkward laugh.

Val smiles. "What?"

Anna, having nothing to her name but ratty old hand towel and a laugh that she can't quite explain, turns and presses her butt against the wall, hands stating firmly put.

Finished laughing, she looks over at her new neighbors.

"I kinda attacked Joe"

Both Val and Chris look at Anna now.

"What?"

"He almost walked in on me and I threw a towel at him"

"So that's why the naked-ness?"

"No not MY towel, it was like this one"

Anna lifts up the small hand towel to innocently demonstrate your point. Chris' eyes are back due north, Val gives herself a look at Anna's now very hard nipples.

Anna quickly realizes her mistake and covers back up.

"Oh shit!" She laughs again and Val joins in. Anna crosses her legs, as if to say "I'm here now I guess, might as well be comfy and cover my pussy as much as I can"

Chris is clearly feeling too awkward for this.

"I'm uh gonna head back up, see if I have something you can put on"

"Oh great you're my hero!"

Anna doubts Chris even heard as he darts upstairs so quickly. Val laughs at this.

"He doesn't like checking out other women around me. He won't even tell me his celebrity crushes"

"Aw that's kinda sweet..."

"Hey why don't you just come up with me? Chris takes forever to find shit, and knowing him is probably taking like 3 stress shots of bourbon right now"

Anna looks down at her naked body, tits squished behind a dirty hand rag, pussy covered only by her crossed leg.

Not much shame left to hide. At least she's among new friends right?

"Fuck it, sure"

"Alright, me first since my ass is covered"

Anna laughs despite being a little over making light of the situation, and wanting it to be over already.

As Anna follows Val up the stairs Val's mind is at work problem-solving.

"So if Joe is off the table for reasons of nude assault, maybe we can grab Chris's old movie pass and slide it into the lock. The landlord doesn't tell you this but that's really easy here. We sprung for another lock at Home Depot."

"Good to know, good to know..."

Anna walks by an open hall window and shivers as the night breeze caresses her shivering butt cheeks.

Finally Val leads her into her and Chris's apartment, much more furnished and lacking cardboard boxes than Anna's. Everything about Val is more clothed than Anna she thinks to herself like some kind of shitty writer.

The apartment is warmly lit by some cute little lamps, with some lavender candles on the coffee table providing some additional light and a pleasant atmosphere.

Snapping out of IKEA appreciation mode, Anna reverts to naked survivalist mode and looks for anything she might be able to cover up with. Nary a blanket, rug, or even another hand towel in sight.

Chris walks out of the kitchen as he downs a shot of bourbon, which is spat back up upon seeing Anna.

Chris darts back into the kitchen.

"Sorry sorry!

Val calls back to him "We both saw them already babe!"

Anna can't help but feel objectified by having another woman give her boyfriend permission to look at her tits.

"So where's clothes or towel or even some tasteful fig leaves at this point?"

"Well towels and a lot of our clothes are in the dryer down in the basement right now, but let's get you a toga situation and head down there to grab you something."

Well at least it'll be something.

A bed that is a nude as Anna, no sheets to be found. Must be in the wash too. Val digs through the closet and comes back with a miraculous white sheet.

Anna carelessly drops both hands to her sides in relief as she grabs the sheet, her tits agreeing with a jiggle from the sudden release.

"Finally"

"Now you should know-"

Anna wraps the sheet around herself as quickly as she can, only to find that it's a lot smaller than she thought. Barely touching itself around the other side of herself, barely touching her nipples or covering her half of her butt

"-that is our spare pillow case"

"Of course it is...."

"But the dryer should be finishing up soon so I can just go downstairs for you, tell Chris to go see about getting that door open, you just take a beat, help yourself to a drink, don't worry about dress code or anything in here, and I'll come back to you with all the clothes in the world."

"A drink sounds great"

Val smiles and starts heading out.

"And you've earned it, to be continued"

Val leaves and Anna waits to hear her and Chris leave before sighing and letting her modesty pillow case fall to the floor. Looking at it in its limp and tiny state makes Anna wonder how that ever looked like the answer to her nudity.

Finally able to walk around without covering her bits, Anna saunters over to the kitchen where she pours herself some of that fabled bourbon. She downs a good glug of it and lets herself sit on the couch, legs aspread.

Anna thinks that under another circumstance, sitting naked in this lovely home would be a welcome departure from her usual evening, finishing up work at her laptop, some random rerun on her TV, modesty preserved.

She then wondered about nudist lifestyles, which led to her thinking "so do they just sit wherever, or do they have to lay down a towel or....?"

Anna gingerly stands up off her nice new neighbors' lovey white couch with her bare ass and brings her drink over to the window.

She takes in the view and takes in the booze.

Followed by the door becoming slightly ajar and a male voice calling out.

"Hey uh are you decent...ish?"

Anna jumps and would've spilled her drink if it wasn't mostly gone. She suddenly feels vulnerable again with one of her hands full and neither hand protecting her modesty.

"Just a sec!"

She quickly downs the rest of her drink and runs back to the bedroom. She grabs the pillow case, this time opting to hold it close to her front so at least she only looks like a naked fuck up from behind.

"I'm decent...ish"

Chris walks in slowly, head turned as far away from the nude woman who is not his girlfriend as he can, as if her flesh is made of the same material as the sun (anyone here seen Upstream Color?)

Anna has a lightbulb moment.

"You didn't happen to find my nasty pre shower clothes in there, did you?"

"Oh uh, I didn't think it would be cool to go in there without uh..."

"Right. Uh thanks but also..."

Chris jumps at the opportunity to point direction in the direction he's been averting his gaze to, and makes for the exit.

"I'll get on that."

Anna thinks about the series of shenanigans tonight that has stripped her naked and kept her that way. She's had her pleasant break and doesn't feel like being a passenger in this story anymore.

"You know what? I'll come with you."

"Oh uh....cool....?"

Anna darts out the door, closing it behind her.

Adjusting her pillowcase to be as wrapped around her as it can, she considers what further contrived scenarios might happen if she doesn't take action.

Chris could slip on the water she left behind earlier and lock the door again with his Movie Pass now in her apartment.

Val could get her shirt stuck in the door of the dryer and yada yada yada now she's naked too and they have no clothes between them.

Or she could have waited in the nice safe apartment away from prying eyes while the nice polite man retrieved her clothes, but she's a stiff drink in and already baring her ass to the world so no turning back now.

A guy walks up the stairs, reusable shopping bag slung over his back, eyes glued to his phone. That is until he see Anna, struggling with her modesty pillow case, tits and pussy visible at different moments before she finally settles on simply holding it with outstretched arms in the general direction of the man as she scuttles down the stairs.

Trying not to think about whether or not that man took or is currently taking pics of her to share with his dad or whatever guys do, she meets Chris downstairs on her floor

"So where did you put your clothes?"

Anna's eyes scan the floor for her hastily discarded clothing. She now has the pillow case wrapped around her waist, just barely protecting her butt and pussy, with her other arm draped over her tits. She'd look like some sort of Greek sculpture if she wasn't so frazzled and half in the bag.

"Well I was unpacking, I got really sweaty, like dripping wet, I just sorta threw all my clothes off and started scrubbing myself in the shower..."

"UH HUH"

Anna notices Chris blushing harder than ever as he stares intensely at the wall. She then realizes what she was just saying.

"Anyway!"

She looks around her sparse apartment, not finding the now incredibly appealing nasty clothes anywhere.

Shit.

She didn't realize she stepped out the front door earlier. Did her clothes end up in the hall to be cleaned up by the by-all-accounts-friendly-maintenance-guy-Joe-that-Anna-assaulted-and-mooned?

"Your kitchen's nice, the...stove...it's good"

"Yep"

Fuck it. He's not looking anyway.

Anna lets her pillow case fall to the ground and opens up another box.

This one's practically empty. Just a few odds and ends that didn't fit in any other boxes. A pencil case, tied off plastic bag of random snacks, and her Phantom Menace Qui-Gon fast food collector's cup that she found at a thrift ship for $5. Anna thought to herself that she'd rather flash her full pussy to Chris than let him or anyone else see that.

She tossed the cup behind the large pile of endless boxes, and this gave her an idea. She dumped the box out and punched the bottom open. Stepping into the box and pulling it up over herself, she now had all of the modesty and fashion sense of the village idiot wearing a barrel. Anna thought to herself that she deserved that.

"How do I look?"

Chris very hesitantly turned around to give Anna's new clothes a look.

Looking like he'd rather be dead he simply gave her a thumbs up.

Anna returned it with a nod.

Also wishing she was dead, Anna's mind jumped to the next step to avoid this moment in which both parties contemplated being dead.

"How bout we see how Val's doing?"

"Yes"

Anna and Chris left Anna's apartment. As soon as the door closed, Chris stopped to think.

"Did you just leave your apartment naked again?"

And Anna thought she was done being the village idiot.

"I did. Do you still have your Movie Pass?"

"I put my wallet down on uh...."

Anna walked past Chris down the stairs. Chris accidentally got a full view of Anna's jiggling ass walking down the stairs ahead of him, and let out a big sigh as he followed her.

On their journey to the basement, Anna was forced to ignore the stares and laughter of some college boys, a mother covering her son's eyes, and Maintenance Guy Joe™ looking very confused as she picked up her pace to avoid him most of all.

The laundry room is empty. Anna bends over to open the machines, causing the box to slide down the round of her ass, exposing herself to Chris who at this point isn't even bothering to look away because the universe is just showing him this woman's body and hopefully also knows he is in a committed relationship.

Anna pulls her box back up her...box...and finds a sticky note on the dryer. Chris looks over her shoulder and they read it together.

Got the laundry, let's go clothe that girl.

-Val

P.S. Her butt is cute, don't feel bad about looking ;)

They both blush.

"Back upstairs then I guess"

Chris turns to leave but Anna sinks down to the ground and closes the top of the box.

Chris looks back to see what appears to just be a tall box.

"You okay?"

That was a loaded question.

Anna spent the day exerting herself to move into her new home because none of her dickhead friends could spare an afternoon. She then ran up and down the building, assaulted a beloved working man, and also was absolutely butt ass naked the entire time.

Couple this with the fact that she hadn't had a drink in a while and the exercise was already enough to make her head swim.

So to answer his question;

"I'm okay"

A beat goes by.

"I think I'm just gonna wait here for a bit."

"Okay we'll bring you something to wear"

Chris starts heading back upstairs.

"That's what they all say..."

Once Chris is gone, Anna pops up like a depressed, topless, Jack in the Box.

Maybe it was the exhaustion and booze, maybe she just wanted to disappear, but Anna decided it prudent to close the bottom of the box before closing the top back up again.

Anna curled up nude in her dark little corner of the world and waited for this all to be over.

Anna woke up to what she though was the sound of a purring cat. It was comforting, reminded her of home. The purring only got louder as she became more cognizant.

Sense returning to her, Anna sprung up out of her cardboard sanctuary to find nothingness.

It was dark all around her. She felt her butt. Yep. Still in the nude.

She felt around to find more cardboard boxes.

"Oh no"

The picture was all coming together. The box she was wearing had the words MOVING DAY written in bold. Somebody else must have been moving out on the same day she was moving in. And somebody who was diligent about their work took it upon themselves to load this wayward box into the moving truck.

"Fucking Joe"

Anna wanting nothing more than to return home, takes a seat in her box since that's the closest thing she's got right now. After some time passes, she rationalizes that the further this truck takes her from her new apartment, the worse this is gonna be for her. She stands up in her box and touches the large backdoor of the truck. She opens it up a tiny bit to find pavement speeding by and harsh sunlight shining through.

Anna realizes she slept through the whole night and could be displaced in another state for all she knows, without a stitch of clothing or anything else for that matter.

She decides that the best thing she can do is wait in her box, covering as much as she can, and hope the driver of this truck will be a good samaritan.

Before she can act on this, the truck hits a pothole. This causes Anna to jerk back, still holding onto the doorhandle. So of course this sudden motion opens the door up enough for her and her box to tip out of the back of the truck before the door slides shut again.

Were it not for the cardboard box, Anna's body would have been just as injured as her pride. But since she's just that lucky, she ended up sliding a good distance on the cardboard with the worst of it being that she had the wind knocked out of her.

After taking a beat to catch her breath and take in what just happened, Anna kneels up. The cardboard is no longer a box, just a mangled wreckage surrounding the now publicly nude woman. Anna quickly remembers to cover herself up as her head darts around to take in her surroundings.

It's early in the morning on some highway. Luckily there aren't too many cars out right now, but she can see some heading for her, coming in fast. She scrambles to grab as much of the cardboard as she can and rolls out of the way as the car cleans up the bulk of the cardboard. She can't tell if the car honked for her to get out of the way or because that's a thing guys do when they drive past a hot girl for some reason.

She looks down at what she could salvage of her precious cardboard.

Just some torn up shreds, nothing to help her in her current state.

Anna's disorientation is at an all time high. As she covers up with her hands, she looks around at the road signs, not recognizing the location. She hears yet another honk and turns to find a fleet of cars heading for her. She screams and runs off the road into the woods. She trips and rolls down a hill, falling into a pond.

Anna slowly stands up, thinking about how sore she's going by the end of this. Trudging out of the water she takes a look down at herself. Aside from being covered head to toe in grass and dirt, she can't help but chuckle at the fact that two lily pads are stuck over her tits and one over her cotch. At least she'll have a little less work covering up now.

12