All Comments on 'Moving Day With Mom'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 145 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

mom joins, preganacy please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written, descriptions were good, thoughts were well defined, even fears. Creative and a nice read.

lovedefactolovedefactoover 2 years ago

What a wonderful story! You hit a homerun!

juanviejojuanviejoabout 2 years ago

I love Randi's posting more than almost anyone I could name. CINCO ESTRELLAS!

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 2 years ago

Great story, very comfortable with the easy love they shared.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent, the kind of story that I love. Always the happy ending. But, there could be more as long as it does not get weird and heavy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Part 2 Please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Its fascinating as a fantasy. Reality and incest beyond normal social mores are disturbing. But fiction is imagination beyond humdrum boring. You do have ideas and the skills to express them.

GentleDaddyDuckyGentleDaddyDuckyabout 2 years ago

Usually these stories are so much stroke and not enough soul. I really enjoyed this, thank you.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 2 years ago

What a wonderful story. Thanks for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not so sure about this. A beautiful mother and a loving sister. Mother going her own way and living in a separate apartment. Yet they love each other, mother and son, brother and sister. Something is not right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I read a similar story, where in the end they all 3 lived together. Still a good story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story wish that you could continue the story 5stars gpa

olblueyesolblueyesover 1 year ago

well done..well written,,,love the way it slowly builds to its obvious conclusion,,,,very romantic yet erotic and so taboo!! no one needs to marry. they all related and have the same last name,,how convenient! lolol.

Sons_LoveSons_Loveover 1 year ago

LOVE IT!!!!! Would LOVE to see the story continue!!!!

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 1 year ago

Great story. Well written. What a lucky man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great Story! It begs for a part 2.

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

Lovingly intimate and seriously hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great fantasy.

Please continue.

Five stars!

LuvloosepussyLuvloosepussyabout 1 year ago

Loved this story I hope there will be a part 2

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiabout 1 year ago

Please revisit this story and give us a follow up… How do things go between the three of them.? Will there be daughters that love their dad like their mom and gran? Will there be sister-daughters? Pray, do tell!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great romantic! Go on with a follow up!

MrTylerWpgMrTylerWpg10 months ago

Very beautiful story. Hope for a part 2

becker92548becker9254810 months ago

Great story. Please continue. Would love to read more on how things develop. Waiting for part two. Thank you.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt10 months ago

Fun story! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Every time I read this, this line/but bugs me:

"... [Brad had an invitation to a party at a mansion] You know I've always wanted to go."

I went over to the hall table and opened the drawer. When I came back, I handed her the envelope. She opened it and gasped.

"You had an invitation? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want to go," I told her. ..."

Okay. She fucked up epically. No question. It was a despicable thing to do. But...if he really knew she "always wanted to go" to one of those parties...why the hell didn't he indulge her, even once? He didn't know she was the kind of person who would lie and scheme the way she did here. He just "knew" she was his girlfriend, and apparently always wanted to attend one of those parties. And he just said "ummm...nope! Fuck her, I don't wanna, so we're not gonna!" seriously. If my boyfriend got tickets to the Moscow ballet performing nutcracker, and didn't tell me because he didn't want to go? I'd be heartbroken. And that would be if he just didn't think of it, because he didn't like ballet etc, even though I adore ballet, and The Nutcracker is the first ballet I ever saw, and why I fell in love with the art, and he knows that. But if I asked him why he didn't tell me about the tickets, and instead of saying "oh, God, I didn't even think of it, babe, I'm so sorry..." or something like that, but instead simply said "I didn't want to go. I thought this other concert [or whatever] was much cooler!"

|

I'd realize that he was a selfish asshole. Like seriously narcissistic douchebag territory.

Obviously a society party isn't the same thing, but seriously how hard would it have been to tell her "hey babe, I have an invite to this party, but this band is going to be in town, and I'd really rather go there with you..."? And she asks if he'll be able to get another invite sometime, or if he'd be willing to go there first if possible, or whatever. Anything would be better than just "oh she's really interested in this thing I don't like so I just won't mention it to her"

|

And the character clearly isn't that kind of douchebag, so every time I read this story (which I otherwise absolutely adore) it feels so incongruous.

|

Personally I'm pretty sure the character as depicted here *would* have mentioned the invitation, they would have discussed it, and she (Gwen) would have agreed to go to the concert instead, perhaps somewhat begrudgingly. Then she might've stupidly decided she couldn't handle waiting for another possible invite to appear... And thus she would tell him she was sick, and find this Brad dude. And then get discovered and *scene*.

|

But I still love this story. Hell I reread it at least once a year! It's just, every time, this scene makes me twitch.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oh man, you should write more about them. There pooled income and ties enable them to get a larger house with there own pool and workout equipment. They can all three live together and love one another. Maybe they could hire the old girlfriend as a live in maod and tease her, not giving her anything. Many things could be written on them. I just do not like to see other men becoming involved and screwing thing up. Good job keep writing, please.

Aussie1951Aussie19519 months ago
Great story

But I thought it would be more logical for them to buy a house and live together. Still, it was a good five ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Definitely need another chapter. Like when mom moves to Memphis. What happens next..Mom and daughter get together? Old girlfriend comes back, and excepts the "family" arrangement and becomes number 3? Please write some more

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow she waited for him all those years.yup she is the one I hope they stay together because I seeany men are always around her. I hope she stays faithful

cursrahcursrah8 months ago

more of these characters please.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shift6 months ago

Third or fourth time I've read this. I still love it. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Need another chapter

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Beautiful story , now I'm jealous .

Is this a real experience or just a made up story ?

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

Absolutely beautiful. As a plot lead-in I especially liked the 'Gwen' back story. The prose had a cleaver, lite and breezy writing style. Sex not withstanding, a very pleasant and delightful read. I did, however, feel that the driving 'tit' and BJ scene seemed a tad accelerated. Kudos to your muse so please continue with this wonderful story. I wait with baited breath . . . .

muskyboymuskyboy3 months ago

Wow, almost a perfect story. 5/5! Thanks so much for this! Hope there is more!

DuncanitaDuncanita3 months ago

This needs a follow-up 5/5

Masterpuppy2974Masterpuppy2974about 2 months ago

IKR Payne's has the best most melt in your mouth sliced pork shoulder sandwich and the building is odd but it's a old service station gutted and turned into a restaurant. The brickwork covers where the service doors were. BTW I'm from Memphis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Comprehension. If these are common desires, then it makes sense how isolated tribes, communities have common DNA, despite arbitrary social taboos and mores. ( Jerry Lee Lewis marrying his 16 year old cousin, or jokes about hill folk having inbred features.)

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Time for a follow up!!

This story still has very interesting paths to explore.

Hoping you write round 2.

ttjbjr54ttjbjr5427 days ago

Great story. Easy read. Well written. How about a sequel?

ToughSailorToughSailor5 days ago

Second reading. Loved the way this story started out with all concerned being simply a very normal and loving family. No drama - However, once he was in the truck with his mother the plot line became way too accelerated. Not a smooth segue at all - But still, all in all, a really great read . . . . 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 hours ago

amazing as always and overly exciting, it could have started with kit and mom from home during son's absence but that's just the perv in me......keep it up 5/5

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...