Moving Furniture for a Friend

Story Info
Moved some furniture to my friends.
2.1k words
4.25
5.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumkin
bumkin
19 Followers

My friend that I helped with his roof called me one night and asked if I was coming for a visit soon. I hadn't planned anything but said "I could pretty much anytime. You need something?"

He said yeah "my sister has gotten new living room furniture and a bed and stuff and since none of them had a truck, I was wondering if you could bring it down?"

I said "sure, when?"

He said "anytime but if I could soon, their new stuff arrives in a few days. Just call them to set up a time to pick it up."

I called them and found out their new stuff had been delivered that day, Wednesday. I asked if I could come and get the old stuff out of their way. We agreed after supper when the sun went down so it would cool a bit from the high heat we were having.

So I arrived around 6:30 like they said and they called me to the back yard where they were sitting in the shade enjoying a beer. By the looks of them they had spent the day in and around the pool, slightly sunburnt, wet hair minimal clothing and slightly drunk! They both took the day off to accept the new furniture and relax; it was too hot to work anyway.

She was wearing a light linen type blouse with only one button down low and pink satiny looking very short, short shorts! Under her blouse it looked like a halter of sorts, He had a tank top and running type of shorts that doubled as a swimsuit. I had a tee and jeans.

Found out the new furniture was in their detached garage, the old stuff sill in the house. It was so hot no one wanted to move the furniture but the new stuff had to get out of the hot garage. So I backed up to the front door of their house and we started to move the old furniture out.

The couch was old and heavy. He and I were both big and not lacking in muscles, but we struggled to get that couch out! We had to take the doors off and twist and turn and stand it on its end to finally get it out. We were both beat.

Our Shirts were soaked with sweat and it didn't take long we peeled them off. We took our time and after an hour or so we got the rest out, loaded and tied down. They declared it was time for a break so we retreated back to pool side for lemonade and beers.

We put off moving the new stuff in as long as we could but finally after they had a few more drinks got started.

It was so hot but we decided to start with the couch first since we were rested. We carried it to the front door and we struggled, we pushed, we shoved, we stood it up. We laid it down; there was no way it was fitting thru the door. So we put it down and looked for pan B. It would fit through the back patio door. So we carried it around the house and with the sisters help we got it over the fence and up onto the patio.

Success, with a bit more wiggling and finessing we got it into the living room. We walked out to get the rest of the stuff and the sis said "nope refreshments first."

Even she was now drenched in sweat. As we sat to drink she took her shirt off and sat. She was indeed wearing a halter tied way low on her waist. It was incredible. It was crochet and was very open. I could clearly see her areolas and her nips actually stuck thru the openings. Incredibly sexy!

She easily caught me looking as the brother in law did. She asked if I liked it and of course I said oh yeah. She said "go ahead and look I don't mind."

We finished our drinks and went to finish the move. As we stood she looked at her hubby who's shorts were now basically transparent and said "oh wow, if he is that wet you must be drenched with jeans on!"

She reached over and felt my groin and said "good god you are so soaked and the heat I can feel coming from you, wow. Take your pants off."

I protested and said "but I will just be in my underwear, I don't want to gross you out!"

She said "just do it."

I protested but complied and stood there in my tighty whiteys which as it turns out were pretty much transparent also. We carried on with the work and got everything moved in. It was so hard to concentrate seeing her. By then her shorts too had become see through enough to know she wore a G-string under. She then told me they actually skipped supper and wanted to know if I was up for pizza. I said "always."

We continued to move and shift things around until she was satisfied. Thank god the pizza arrived. She put her shirt on unbuttoned to answer the door. We went to the kitchen to eat she put the pizza, he got plates then she got drinks.

We started to talk about the weather, politics, and family and eventually ended up talking about vacations.

She was about to sit when she took her shirt off and then stopped and looked at me and said "since I have been watching you two's sausage fest it's only fair."

She dropped her shorts to her ankles and sat quickly with only a brief view of her panties!

We sat there and chatted as if we were fully clothed sitting in church. After they had a couple more drinks talk got freer and the state of attire came up and she asked if I was embarrassed to see her wearing so little. I said "no not at all, it's not a lot different than around the pool or at the beach."

She laughed and said "except my nipples are staring at you." Then she asked "have you ever been to a nude beach."

I said "no but have skinny dipped a lot."

He said "honey get the album."

She got up and stood for a second I got very good look at her panties. They matched her top, crochet. It was a small G-string front but a lot of hair showed and stuck out. As she turned to walk away I realised I could clearly see her slit.

Both her hubby and I turned and watched her walk down the hall. She looked naked she only had a tiny string around her neck and was waist and a second one around her waist that disappeared between her cheeks.

He said " nice ass huh?"

I nodded and said" you are a lucky man!"

She wasn't gone long and I was mesmerized at the sight of her walking back into the room. Her nipples were plainly visible as was her lips as she walked. She paid no notice and sat back down.

I asked what it was and the said their vacation album. I opened the book and the first few pages were their wedding pics. Next were some pics of them at a tropical bar eating and drinking.

The next page was pics of them both sun bathing nude. She was on her tummy he on his back. i said are you sure you want me to see these. They both said sure why not.

It was a chronicle of their vacations', lots of nudity over 25 years. They both looked great especially her with the pregnant pics.

I didn't want to go but it was getting late and I had a long drive the next day. She stood up and said "you can't go, we need to cool off and freshen up lets go swimming."

She stood and striped in front of me, he followed suit. They never discussed it they just did it. As she was walking out the door she turned and said "come on you too."

I stood and striped, she looked and smiled and said "good."

Not sure how long we swam but she got out to go pee and was a few mins before she got back. When she did she said' "you can stay here tonight and leave from here in the morning."

I protested and said "I need to go home and change my clothes and grab a bag."

She laughed and said "well, you will have to go nude. I put your clothes in the washer."

So we swam until the mosquitos chased us out and we made a beeline to the house. He got us towels and dried. I started to wrap up in the towel and she said "no that's not allowed, stay naked. Seemed kind weird at first but we sat in the kitchen naked and we ate ice-cream.

It was surreal sitting with them like that but I did love it. They gave me the guest room and they went to theirs, the next thing I knew it was morning.

I didn't know what to do. Since my clothes were somewhere, I didn't know whether to come out naked or wait till my clothes showed up. I decided that I didn't think they would be up this early since they had been drinking so I decided to chance it and see if I could find my clothes.

I quietly crept down the hall to the kitchen thinking the laundry must be close by or in the basement. I got the kitchen she was already there making me a breakfast before I left.

She was still stark naked and not the least bit concerned we both were!

I walked into the kitchen and she saw me and smiled and came over and hugged me close and said "thanks so much."

It was like electricity when our skin touched. I could feel her hard nipples in my chest, the feeling of our bellies naked touching skin to skin was wonderful. There nothing sexual about it yet I still became semi erect with my head nestled in her pubes.

She never pulled away when that happened or let me as I apologised. She smiled and said she was very aware and flattered that happened. She led me to the table and we sat and ate making small talk.

When done we got up and put our dishes s in the sink and she grabbed me and hugged again, I was still semi. She commented on that and how much she liked that.

We went to the laundry and she got my clothes out of the drier. I couldn't help but look as she bent to take the clothes out, what a view, great lips! Sure didn't help my cock from growing. She turned around and saw I was now fully erect.

She gave another huge smile and said "I guess the view wasn't so bad!"

I decided I would be brave and tell the truth. I told her "I hope I don't offend you but I'm not lying when I tell you that you have the prettiest ass and pussy i have ever seen!!"

She didn't say a word, just put my clothes down and came over to me. She raised her leg and took my cock in her hand. I thought she was going to fuck me. She pushed my cock down between her legs, spread her lips and straddled my cock, no entry. She let her leg down and squeezed me hard.

The heat emanating form her pussy was incredible. She then wrapped her arms around me again and said "we aren't going to fuck just a closer hug." Then she laughed and said "I can feel your cock throbbing."

I laughed and said well it feels like you have a furnace heating up down there. We hugged and I could feel her matching my throbbing with Kegels. It seemed like forever we stood there. She then looked up and looked me in the eye and said "I need you to promise me this is our secret; you must never tell anyone about this!"

She said "This is our secret number 1 you can't tell my hubby, but also there is a second part, you must never tell my brother or anyone about last night or this morning, just the nude stuff. You can tell people you were here just not about the nudity. Or how we dress at home!"

I assured her the secret was safe with me and we went back to the kitchen where I got dressed. Her hubby was there and we talked for a minute and they thanked me for the help. I assured them I should be thanking them and left.

They both said we should do it again sometime as I left.

I had lots to think and dream about as I made the long drive!

bumkin
bumkin
19 Followers