Moving has It's Benefits

Story Info
The perks of a promotion you never expect...
4.9k words
4.25
6.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babaloo92
babaloo92
18 Followers

I was informed just after Thanksgiving that I was going to be promoted to the Store Manager of a new store my company was building in Western Oklahoma. I was really excited. My pay would increase exponentially and I would get a bonus at year end. This was a great opportunity for me. It would mean I would have to move out of the home I grew up in. But you have to leave sometime.

I began boxing up things I wouldn't need and buying things I would need in my apartment. Shower curtain, towels, etc. Dad said I could take things I would need in the kitchen and some plates and bowls etc. I didn't grow up in a wealthy household. We had Mason jars for glasses and Cool whip tubs for bowls. None of the cutlery matched. So it didn't really matter what I took.

By the time I would have to actually move, everything would be boxed but the few pieces of furniture that I had acquired in college and my clothes and bathroom kit. I had a big comfy couch, a couple of mismatched side tables and a pair of matching lamps. There was a TV stand but no TV. My purchased items and 2 or 3 dozen boxes that had questionable contents.

My good friend Steve was in his Senior year of highschool. We had been friends for several years beginning in the church youth group. He was several years younger than me but we spent a lot of time together. When we worked out at the 'Boys Club', he would spot for me and I would for him. There was a sauna that we used often and we played racquetball. I was telling him about the move and he said he could help me move if I needed help. I certainly needed the help.

My boss said it needed to be done in one day. There was no way that could happen. It was at least a 7 hour drive one way with no stops. I pointed that out to him and he said I would need to do my best. I assured him that I would and I would keep him informed of my progress on his voicemail. The company would pay for the truck. All I had to do was pick it up. They had given the authorization and made the reservation through corporate travel.

The night before we were to make the move, Steve picked me up and took me to U-haul and got the truck. It was a 25' full sized truck. I actually needed one about half that size. But we couldn't change because it was a corporate thing. We would need to begin early in the morning because of the length of the drive.

Steve was on his Christmas break during his senior year of highschool. Timing of this move was marginally perfect. Just after New Year's Day on the 3rd. He arrived at 7am and we began loading the truck. Furniture first and boxes last to block it all in and keep it from moving.

We completed loading and securing my stuff by about 10:30 am. By 11 we were on the road. We had to make one stop initially for road snacks and beverages. The ice chest was packed and put in the foot well of the cab of the truck. If we didn't stop along the way for any reason, we should arrive at our destination at about 6pm. That didn't happen.

We got hungry about 3 hours into our drive. We stopped at a well known diner that had parking for our huge truck and appealed to our hunger pains. Service was quick and efficient. We ate our fill and set off for our destination again. We arrived at 7:30pm. There were a couple of other necessary stops. I mean not only for Steve, I had to go too.

We unloaded the truck as quickly as we could. The couch and tables were placed where we thought they looked best. The boxes with labels were put in the bedroom, kitchen or bathroom. It was almost 9pm and we were hungry so we went for pizza. We ate our fill again. I stopped on the way back to the apartment to get some cold wine coolers.

We got back to the apartment, and decided we needed a break so we sat on the couch and enjoyed our coolers. After about 30 minutes I asked him if he thought we should set up the kitchen and bathroom. He thought it was a good idea. He began unpacking and setting up the kitchen as I worked in the bathroom.

I hung the shower curtain and folded and put away the washcloths and towels. I also set out my soaps and shampoos, razors and shaving cream, toothpaste and toothbrush as well as other medicine cabinet stuff.

He had put away the dishes, pots and pans, silverware and utensils, cleaning things and I must say it looked good. It was near 11pm. No matter what we did there was a 7 hour ride back home. But we were hot and sweaty and generally stunk. We were also tired.

"You want to take a shower before we head back? Get rid of some of this funk?" I asked.

He looked at his watch and wiped his face. Then, looking at me he said "yea, I'd like one but I don't have anything to wear but these stinky clothes."

"I might have something that will be close. I don't know but even if we have to wear these clothes, we'll feel better" I replied.

So with that decision made I began undressing. So did Steve. Showering together had not been my intention but it certainly wasn't anything new. We had done it often. We had been intimate since the previous summer. He had spent a week with me when I stayed at my boss's house when he took his family on vacation. That was when I shaved his genitals for the first time. Having stripped, I noticed he maintained them bare.

Steve had a beautiful body. He was very hairy all over except for the shaved parts. He was 5'5 with blond hair and brown eyes. About 150 pounds of well defined muscle. His shoulders and upper body were strong and his abs were firm. Very little visible fat. No 6 pack but a well defined 'V' on his lower abdomen. He had a firm bubble butt. His dick was gorgeous. 7" curving slightly down when erect with a broad mushroom head, circumcised and thick. It just fit perfectly in several places.

I had maintained my genitals bare for the last twelve or so years. I first shaved mine in highschool as a wrestler. It seemed cleaner. Certainly easier to clean up after masturbation which happened quite often back then. I am 5'8'' tall, about 200 pounds. Brown hair and hazel eyes. I was a wrestler and weightlifter in highschool and I had maintained that physique. My cock was 9", circumcised with a broad soft mushroom shaped head. It was thick enough that my hand just barely reached around the shaft and it stood straight out from me and down a bit when erect.

He knew my genitals were bare long before he stayed with me at my boss's house because we showered together at church camp but it was during the week at my boss's house that he decided he wanted to get rid of his pubic hair too. He liked the way it looked and felt.

The water in the shower had come up to temp so I grabbed a washcloth and some towels. I stepped in and Steve stepped in behind me. The water felt really good hitting me on the head and running down my tired body. I fully wet my front and turned to wet my back. I told Steve to get under the water to get wet so he changed places with me. We both had erections now and they were fighting for dominance.

I took some shampoo and washed his hair. He rinsed it out and I then began washing him. His face, neck and hairy chest were my first targets. Then his stinky armpits with his musky aroma. I kneeled and washed his genitals. He was smooth as a baby's butt. I washed his cock and heavily hanging testicles. I ran my hand between his legs and scrubbed his ass crack with a quick stop at his hole. I inserted my finger to the knuckle he lifted to his toes and moaned loudly. I withdrew my finger but I made sure he was clean.

Then I turned him around and washed his hairy back, ass, and legs. He had evidently kept his ass shaved clean as well because from his waist to the crease of his butt cheek on his legs, he was smooth. I shaved his ass cheeks originally last summer. I asked him how he maintained it and he said he shaved it.

He turned again and his dick hit me in the forehead. I took it in hand and wrapped my tongue around the spongy purple hood.

He said "Oh jeesh! Oh man! Yeah! That feels so good."

I was trying to put my tongue in his piss slit. Didn't fit but I tried. I stroked him several times looking up into his eyes.

"I really appreciate you helping me move. After you graduate in May, you'll have to come out to visit." I said.

He was moaning but said he would for sure. I began sucking more aggressively. Mouth fucking him. Humming in his dick. He had his hands on my head and my hands were on his hips and on his scrotum. I pushed him as far into my mouth as I could get him. The head of his dick hit my throat and I began swallowing. He entered my throat. I began breathing through my nose. He began moaning louder.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" He yelled. He was pulling my hair hard and his hips began jerking. I pulled off of him for a moment while stroking him. I took a big breath and shoved him back in my throat as his cock swelled and released stream after stream after stream of thick baby juice straight into my stomach. I began pulling him out of my mouth and he came again in my mouth. I swallowed, sucking him dry and then licked him clean. He was spent.

We stood there holding each other til he had his bearings again. His arms were wrapped around me and he rested his head on my chest.

I had to pee so I tried to let go of him but he held on.

"I have to pee," I said.

"Go ahead," he said.

"You mean here? It'll get on you?" I asked.

"I don't care, it'll wash off. It's only pee," he said looking up at me.

With that, I released my bladder and peed all over my best friend's legs. He didn't seem terribly concerned about it.

A few minutes later, he let me go and began scrubbing me down. He moved all over me pretty quickly, telling me to raise my arms or move a leg or whatever so he could complete his task.

While he was down on his knees he took me in his mouth and began to give me a blow job. As much as I wanted one, we didn't have time. It was already past midnight and we'd be driving all night. I stopped him and pulled him up. I explained why I stopped him so he understood. We had to go. I stepped out, took a towel and began drying off. He followed and I dried him off too. He took the towel and finished drying me off.

I asked him, "could you taste it?"

"What," he replied.

"The pee," I said.

"Yea, a little bit. But it's no big deal. It's not like I drank a glass of it." He replied, "besides you can't tell me you haven't tasted your own pee just to see what it's like. "

"Ok. Good point, " I said.

We continued on with our banter a few minutes until we had gotten dried off and stepped into the soon to be bedroom. Soon to be, because it didn't have a bed yet.

I wasn't going to be back for a week so I made sure to hang up all the wet laundry. I told him I wasn't wearing my sweaty underwear home so I just put on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. I had pulled a pair of sweatpants and t-shirt out for him too. They were a bit big but they were clean. He decided to go commando too. Freeballing as it were.

We gathered up what we were taking with us, mostly Steve's dirty clothes and headed out. As I turned to look in the apartment before locking the door, I noticed he had left his dirty underwear on the arm of my couch. I just chuckled, locked the door and descended the stairs.

It was a cold January night. We went to a gas station to fill up and grab hi caffeine sodas for the ride. We drove for about an hour and I was getting tired. Because it was a corporate rental he couldn't drive. So I pulled into a roadside park. I needed to wake up. I pulled into a deserted part and parked.

We sat there for a minute and I began taking my clothes off. He looked at me.

"What are you doing?" He asked as I continued to undress.

"I'm going to take a walk." I replied,

"Naked?..."

"What better way at 3 in the morning? Wanna join me?" I asked

"You're kidding me, right?" He asked as I sat there naked. I had scooted over into the center seat next to him so I didn't have to wrestle with the steering wheel.

"No, well, you can come or stay here but I've got to wake up." I answered.

"We've done some crazy things in our time, but this ranks right up there!" He said as he began discarding clothes to join me.

When he was naked too, I told him to get out.

"Nuh uh, you go first." He said, shaking his head. I had parked the truck against the curb on his side. So instead of crawling out the driver's door, I began crawling over him. I popped the door and stepped down and out into the cold darkness.

"This is nuts!" He said as he stepped out of the truck and shut the door. "Now what do we do?"

"Take a walk and hope we don't run into anyone and no one else pulls into the rest area." I replied. I walked naked often back at home at night. Not to show off, just because I enjoyed the feeling of being naked outside, barefoot, connecting to the ground. This is something I had been doing for years.

I walked ahead and Steve quickly stepped up to catch up to me. We walked briskly around the area staying on the sidewalks as we went. We talked and were close enough to bump into each other occasionally. Despite the cold, which was waking me up, our erections led the way. We were out and about in the park for about 20 minutes before we made it back to the truck.

I opened the door and crawled up into the cab. Steve followed me and shut and locked his door.

'Turn the heat up, I'm freezing. You can hardly see my dick!" He said as he laughed, rubbing his hands together.

I started the truck and turned the heat up. He tossed our clothes to the floorboard on the passenger side and scooted over against me rubbing my leg. I have to say the body heat helped. His ministrations warmed my cock and helped wake me up. We sat there for 5 to 10 minutes til the cab was good and warm.

I asked him why he threw our clothes over to the passenger floor. He said he didn't know he was just trying to get warm. Then he grinned.

"What?" I asked, reacting to his grin.

"You and I have driven around naked before." He said.

"Yea but this is a full-sized corporate rental truck and it's winter. We've never done that." I laughed, "Before it was always summer."

"You know that means we go through Oklahoma City naked don't you?" I asked him.

"I guess so. Oh well. You only live once." He shrugged.

I chuckled again as I pulled the truck back onto the interstate highway. And away we went. I don't think he remembered how well lit the highway through the city was.

We entered the city about 45 minutes later. I could tell he was nervous but he didn't try to hide himself. I asked him if he wanted to get dressed but he said he was fine. It was warm in the cab. We still had 21/2 hours left to go. There was another roadside park in about 45 minutes and I planned to pull off there to take another walk. Even with the initial heightened sensory overload of driving down the highway naked, I was getting tired again.

I turned to pull into the roadside park. There was only one truck parked at the far end. We got out and went to sit at a picnic table for a minute. We got chilled so we went back to the truck. I followed Steve to his side and as he stepped up into the cab I ran my tongue up through his ass crack. That caught him off guard and truly woke him up.

I crawled across him to the driver's seat and started the truck. I pulled out onto the highway. Steve layed down on the bench seat. His head lay on my thigh as he looked up at me. I caressed his cheek and neck. He closed his eyes as I ran my fingers through his hair. I caressed his hairy chest and down his side as I reached his abdomen. I circled back up and tweaked his nipple. It was probably stupid and quite distracting but it felt very intimate at 65mph.

While I was caressing him he took my flaccid cock into his warm wet mouth. Sucking and massaging me further into his mouth. I immediately began to swell and grow fully hard. Pressing me to the roof of his mouth with his tongue pressuring the underside and the frenulum. I began moaning and tensing my abdomen.

"That's it! Suck it! Swallow it! Eat my cum!" I yelled as I continued to moan and tense up my abdomen. I couldn't focus anymore so I pulled over and off the highway. I put the truck in park and turned on the hazard lights. He began moving me into and out of his mouth. I layed down on my side putting his cock back in front of my lips. I taught him how to relax his throat to take me deep and that's what he was doing now. Swallowing the hood of my nine inches, I felt the tightness of his throat.

I took him into my mouth again. I loved giving him head because he appreciated it and his dick was beautiful. I sucked for all I could. I felt my balls tighten and I pulled out a bit. I didn't want to cum yet. I wanted to cum with him.

I took him into my throat and swallowed. I also reached around and stuck my finger in his ass. I let him pull me back into his throat again. Soon I was cumming hard. My hips jerked freely.

His cock was deep in my throat. I swatted his ass hard and he shot his load fully into my throat and then into my mouth as I backed him out of my mouth. I was still coming in his mouth with him swallowing my spend as he reached back and rubbed his ass where I spanked him.

He drank me and I drank him. I sucked his balls. He rubbed mine.

"Why'd you hit me?" He asked. Rubbing his reddened butt cheek.

"I don't know, it seemed like the right thing to do. You seemed to like it. Did you?" I asked.

"No! Yes! Well ... Maybe." He blushed.

"Don't make me spank you again." I told him jokingly.

I continued rubbing his ass as I licked his now flaccid cock. We cleaned each other up with our tongues. One of the positives of not having any pubic hair.

I told him we were gonna have to stop to rest up ahead because I was far too tired to safely make it home. We were both supposed to be home the next day. Me to work and him for a dental appointment to tighten his braces. I left a message with my DM telling him I had to stop for rest and he left a message for his mom explaining that we were exhausted and were stopping at a hotel to rest. We'd be home later that day.

I pulled into the Holiday Inn and parked to the side of the entrance. I asked Steve if he could give me some clothes. He laughed and handed me a pair of sweats and a t-shirt. The sweats were the ones he had worn earlier but he did give me my shoes. I got dressed and told him to wait in the cab til I got back with the keys.

I checked in, got our keys and found out where the room was exactly. Steve was waiting in the truck when I got back to it. He had the t-shirt and his shoes on. I asked him if he was missing something. But he shook his head and yawned. Held up his sweatpants.

"Do I need them?" He asked.

"Not really." I told him. "It's just down the way here."

I pulled the truck around and into an open area of the parking lot. We dismounted the cab and locked it up. Heading across the parking lot to our room, Steve followed behind me. He still had no pants on.

We got to our room. It was a bit stuffy. So I adjusted the temperature of the room. I looked back and Steve was face down and ass up. I told him to take his shirt off and get under the covers. I went to the bathroom, relieved my bladder, undressed and stared in the mirror. I looked tired. I was exhausted truth be told. But it had been a fun trip so far. Odd but fun.

When I reentered the room, Steve was laying flat on his back. The covers were just above his dick. I crawled in beside him and cuddled close. I wrapped an arm across his chest and threw a leg between his causing out flaccid cocks to settle in together. I kissed his neck and lay my head on his chest. His left arm was caressing my back.

Soon I heard his breathing slow and steady. Sleep came to me soon after. We slept without disturbance for about 7 hours. I had told the check-in desk that we would be sleeping most of the day, so they didn't bother us.

babaloo92
babaloo92
18 Followers
12