Moving has It's Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We woke up in the middle of the afternoon. Steve was spooning me and his hard cock poking me in the ass. I held his arm around my chest, our fingers interlocked. His head immediately behind mine. I could feel his warm breath on my neck and I got a shiver which fully woke me up.

I reached between us and took him in my hand, placing his hood directly on my hole. He didn't move even though I wiggled my ass. His head began pushing against me. I pulled my butt cheek up to open it up a little more for his access. I gathered as much spit as I could into my hand and deposited it on my hole around his dick. With that little lube, he breached my backside.

I kept pushing back as he incrementally entered me. We were in no hurry. We had the rest of the day. Reaching further behind me I caressed his hip and grabbed his ass, urging him in.

"Take it slow. Not much lube." I whispered. I was breathing shallow and panting. I broke a sweat. The excitement along with the pain of a more or less dry entry had me on edge. I like pain, to an extent. This pain was magical. Every now and then there was a jolt. Otherwise a steady stretching of my anal sphincter caused me to moan and tense up. I was saying things that even I couldn't understand.

Within about 10 minutes he was completely inside me. Slow and steady pressure. His hips were totally pressed into me. I asked him to hold position for a minute. I was hard as steel. I lifted my upper leg allowing him more access and he moved a bit further in. I took my member in hand.

"Fuck me." I said.

Slowly he began to withdraw his shaft all the way out to his head then slowly pushed it back in. It felt so good. Made me feel so full and attached to him. I was at the moment. We continued laying there in our slow fuck. We couldn't move fast because we were both laying on our sides. So out of necessity, it was a slow languorous session. I stroked myself with the same rhythm he was in. He was a drum major after all. He knew rhythms.

I kept moaning and reassuring him that this was the best ever. Taking breaks from stroking myself to massage his ass and urge him deeper. My abdomen felt full and then empty and then full again. I loved the full part. His cock felt like it reached up behind my belly button when he was inside me. I had taken my upper leg and wrapped it behind his as best I could.

Eventually I felt his cock swell up a bit, stretching my sphincter some more. He kissed me on the back of the neck and said "I'm gonna come in your ass."

"Please. Fill me up completely." I replied.

He pushed in as far as he could and I backed up into him as far as I could. I stroked myself again. Just after he blew his load into my ass and I felt the warmth spread, I shot my load out across our bed and onto the floor between beds. I continued to grunt and moan and held myself tensed up. He continued filling me. He was tensed up as his arms wrapped around me tightly. His toes curled as he held himself pushed into me. Everything went black for me.

The next thing I knew he was calling my name and shaking me. We were still attached cock to ass. I was very tired again. And I slept. Steve's cock in my ass. I don't know when his flaccid cock slipped out but I know a large deposit of his fluid ran out of me because it was there when I woke up.

I turned over to face him and held him. "Thank you." I said, "thank you for going slow and taking your time. Thank you for filling me up so completely. Thank you for coming on this trip and helping me. I'm gonna miss you so very much. But I hope you have a great last semester of highschool." There was a pause in my statement. I was looking into his deep sparkling brown eyes. "I don't feel 10 years older than you. Thank you. You make me feel 18 again." I said, "We probably should get something to eat. I'm starving."

I got up and stepped into the shower. I turned the water on to warm up.

Sticking my head around the corner of the door, I asked, "Wanna jump in the shower with me to help wash my ass?"

He jumped up and joined me. I was sore and so was he. My sphincter had done a number on his dick. So gently we washed and rinsed each other. Getting out of the shower, he asked me what I felt like eating. I laughed and then reminded him there was a Chinese restaurant next to the hotel. He said that sounded good.

We dressed and checked out of the hotel. The restaurant was great but we needed to get home. So we mounted the truck and headed home down the turnpike.

What a trip. I dropped Steve off at his house in the dark. So much for a one day trip. It was wonderful but I was exhausted and my asshole felt like he had stuck his arm up there. Sore doesn't begin to describe the pain I felt sitting. I was concerned about going to the bathroom.

I called my boss when I got home and told him I would talk to him the next day. I told Dad about the parts of the trip he needed to know about and went to my bedroom. Sleep came quickly.

12