All Comments on 'Moving House'

by Sexysarah7

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You are boring but don't grieve, it's normal for mediocrity

so... while your riding is miserable, try drawing.

Vanderdecken

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
Good this is just a story

Your going to kill the poor cuckold lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
DISGUSTING

You're disgusting, filthy and cruel. If I were in the husband's place I'll probably call the cops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So far over the top it's just no fun to read.

I'd break it down, but that's a complete waste of time for this poorly written trash. I mean even for fiction this was ludicrous. I'll make one simple point. At the end she locks him in a shed. I don't know about the sheds you've seen, but everyone of those sheds that I've seen have all sorts of tools and garden implements in them. How hard do you think it would be for poor, stupid hubby to break out of the shed???? Maybe then he calls the cops and has her arrested for false imprisonment plus a number of sexual crimes she has committed on his person. The real weak point in this mess is why? Why would he accept being tortured and never do anything to fight back? Was he simply that stupid or that spineless? Who wants to read about this garbage? NO ONE!

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 7 years ago
amazing

shame he couldn't watch wife. castration threats are hot. hope he's caged forever, or until the whole package gets lopped off......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What a totally stup....

nah can't even be bothered to write a comment.

1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous